test cyp + pro hormone/designer steroid stack

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I got a scenario of mine I'm gonna post up for comments sometime today, like a 6 month block......involves a bit of PCT which I think you'll enjoy lol.....and some placement of cycles around the PCT and what not. I expect commentary from you.....OR ELSE....:evil:

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
LoL! If I miss it just shoot me a PM bro.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You should have a good time with this stack, you'll be pinning EOD for the first 6 weeks for the tren, but needles aren't that bad :D

ManBeast

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
You should have a good time with this stack, you'll be pinning EOD for the first 6 weeks for the tren, but needles aren't that bad :D

ManBeast
I'm already pinning four times a week,,, twice for test and twice for b12.... no fear here,,, never did ask,,, what dose for the tren?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'd start at 100mg EOD and work it up if you feel the need. Shouldn't have to get above 150mg EOD.

ManBeast

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I'd start at 100mg EOD and work it up if you feel the need. Shouldn't have to get above 150mg EOD.

ManBeast
Should have ordered more,,, only ordered one ten pack of fin with 2000mg....

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I'll just do 100eod until I run out then go to kat /hell /test

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I'll officially say,, "It's all worked out!"My dosages, my schedule, my workout routines, my diet, my daily support supps,,, just a matter of getting the stuff in the mail I've ordered and I'll be starting no later than March 1st.... thanks for everything and I'll definitely keep y'all posted on everything, starting with the precycle labs all the way through the cycle,,,, definitely excited.... only thing that makes me nervous is brewing my own tren from fin,,, but I'm sure it'll be fine,,,,

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I brewed my own and I'm fine... I swear :D

ManBeast

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Well if my posts suddenly stop you'll know why HAHAHA
Supposed to be here by 2/25

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Front load my supps for two weeks prior,, then continue them throughout and two weeks minimum after

Daily supps:
competitive edge labs cycle assist 6-8 pills daily
Twin lab daily one
Twinlab b-100 2 pills two times a day .... 4 pills total
Pantothenic acid 500mg a day
Twin lab liquid cod liver oil. 1 tablespoon a day
Dessicated argentenian beef liver
Mixed tocopherol vitamin e 500iu a day
Vitamin d 5,000 iu eod
Lecithin 1/4 cup a day
Ground flax 1/4 cup a day
Grape seed extract 400 mg a day
Hawthorn liquid extract .5 ml a day
Milk thistle liquid extract .5ml a day
CoQ10 liquid .5ml a day
Arginine 20g a day
Ornithine 10g a day
Creatine 5g a day
Glutamine 5g a day
ALCAR 5g a day
Lysine 500mg a day
Psyllium husks 2 tablespoons a day
DMAE liquid 1ml a day
Primatene tablets 2 a day
Asprin 1 a day
Pedialyte powder. 1 single packet a day
(Thinking about adding hemavol and/or agmatine to the mix as well)

Minimum 300g protein a day
4000+ calories a day
No limit on healthy carbs and healthy fats as long as I get my protein in
2 galllons of distilled water daily

I know this sounds like a lot,,, but am doing this already for the most part

Roughly 17 week cycle .... may go up to 24 weeks if I get the gear for it ... will do labs at two weeks, 8 weeks, 14 weeks and at the end

March 1st - April 8th Test cyp 200mg 2x a week
100mg Tren Eod(this is all the tren I have)

Next six weeks
100mg hallodrol/350mg tren daily, 200mg test cyp 2x a week + 12 pumps androgel daily (105mg absorbed test)

Followed by six weeks of 250mg test cyp 2xweek + 12 pumps daily

250iu hcg + b12 complex injection e3d throughout
Adex .25mg eod throughout

Plan on lifting four days and cardio three days with a trainer guiding me every step of the way!! Also, 90 minutes of hot yoga once a week.
Ultimate goal is a 350 bench press while still being able to run 12 miles in 90 minutes!!!!!
6'1 240lbs at 6% bf sounds like a good goal as well :)

san731

san731

Awards
You have a ridiculous amount of "daily supps" bro. Why don't you just up the dose of your cycle assist instead of buying every single ingredient in it seperately and dosing on top of it? Id take out the aspirin also. Your liver isn't going to appreciate the hepatotoxic metabolites of it and your tren and methylated steroids. I'd cut it down a lot and just focus on the essentials.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
You have a ridiculous amount of "daily supps" bro. Why don't you just up the dose of your cycle assist instead of buying every single ingredient in it seperately and dosing on top of it? Id take out the aspirin also. Your liver isn't going to appreciate the hepatotoxic metabolites of it and your tren and methylated steroids. I'd cut it down a lot and just focus on the essentials.
Every single supp I take is beneficial, well researched and I already own them... lol, that's my every day year round regimine for the most part... about a third go into my morning shake

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
No worries, never considered stopping,,, given my support supps, my main concern is probably blood thickening

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Besides anyone who knows what they're talking about can't seriously dispute the health value of any of my supps except maybe the primatene tablets LOL
As long as my water intake is sufficient

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Getting impatient,,, gonna go ahead and start pinning my test while I wait on the tren that's supposed to be here Tuesday ... pinning 200 today

san731

san731

Awards
"Aspirin 1 a day" is a broad term and yes it can be beneficial but it is also HEPATOXIC and that is an undeniable fact to "you all who know who you're talking about". Keep it at a low dose i.e. 81mg baby aspirins or something. Or take 500mg of it everyday on your home brewed tren (one of the most lethal AAS to internal organs) and halodrol.

I don't care.

It's your liver and you only have one.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I appreciate the concern,,, taking tons of healthy fats, detoxifiers and a good assortment of liver nutrients including dessicated Argentinian beef liver,,, plus getting my first blood work two weeks in and again four weeks after that

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
The lecithin, dessicated liver, flax seed, cod liver oil, milk thistle, b vitamins, large amounts uncooked dietary olive oil and cycle assist all directly benefit my liver

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
In all this talk I hear on these sites regarding liver health,, I'm really surprised at the lack of mention of phosphatidyl choline (an active ingredient in lecithin)... it seems from my research that lecithin and/or choline and inositol is probably the most beneficial liver nutrient you can buy....

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
it depends on the specific action it has on the liver, although now i'll be reading around on it... yes... the things I do on a friday night LoL.

ManBeast

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
For one, lecithin is a fat emulsifier,, two it's a precursor to acetylcholine a neuro transmitter... needs b complex plus an additional 500mg pantothenic acid for conversion... lecithin helps regulate the passage of nutrients into and out of cells... my total cholesterol is @ 140... I accredit my daily lecithin to this and that the huge majority being hdl.... it helps repair liver damage as well...

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
sounds like i need acouple more staples... i'm such a supp junkie.

ManBeast

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
sounds like i need acouple more staples... i'm such a supp junkie.

ManBeast
Seriously, look over my list and google each one,,, I've been into supps my whole life,, owned a vitamin and herb catalog business in the early 90's.. pre internet LOL.... I'm a total noob to AAS but am well versed in basic and nootropic supplements and herbs

san731

san731

Awards
You should do some research on how many people have died from various organs failing on tren cycles in your free time.

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I agree about tren, used it many times and will never use it again (new style orals or injectable or any of it).....too many sides to make it worth it for me personally, and its toxic if you ask me. But if you are afraid of aspirin? I think anabolics is the wrong section for you....aspirin is the least of concerns if you look at what is taken in by the people in this section (myself included) :D

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I'll give tren a try,, low doses at first,, the sh!t was cheap,, won't hurt my feelings to throw it out if I don't like it,,, but I've only read of extreme abusers using high doses actually dying.... others just mention they wish they'd die!! LMAO!!!

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
And I second the opinion of being scared of aspirin being the least of my worries

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I'll give tren a try,, low doses at first,, the sh!t was cheap,, won't hurt my feelings to throw it out if I don't like it,,, but I've only read of extreme abusers using high doses actually dying.... others just mention they wish they'd die!! LMAO!!!
yeah give it a trial run....you might like it, many do....or you might hate it. only one way to find out :D

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
And I second the opinion of being scared of aspirin being the least of my worries
sometimes it pisses me off around here when pissant things are made into some deadly thing.....or just because a certain supp doesn't have a "bodybuilding" application its garbage...when in fact it benefits general health or cardiovascular health...but because it does not build muscle or give a pump or psych you up pre-wo, its garbage and useless. people need to either qualify their statements or just don't demonize everything as if its gonna kill you despite its benefits (if used correctly of course).

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I'm of the same mind... I research each and everything I take,,, I never take proprietary blends and understand that many supplements have to be taken in specific ratios to other nutrients and or taken seperately on empty stomach i.e. all aminos.... which is why I take so many seperate individual supplements as opposed to something heavily marketed but manufactured in ****ty conditions. Also light and air is the biggest enemy to nutrients... most everything I buy comes in brown glass,,, not a clear plastic bottle with some animated superphysiobodybuilder on it.... I'll never be a slave to marketing,, I research and cross reference everything.... if you'd uncompress what is in most multis it'd be as big as a tennis ball... the compression creates heat, destroying vitamins and the glues used to bind them inhibit absorption making for expensive toilet water..... my list seems big but is well researched coming from well trusted manufacturers......

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I'm of the same mind... I research each and everything I take,,, I never take proprietary blends and understand that many supplements have to be taken in specific ratios to other nutrients and or taken seperately on empty stomach i.e. all aminos.... which is why I take so many seperate individual supplements as opposed to something heavily marketed but manufactured in ****ty conditions. Also light and air is the biggest enemy to nutrients... most everything I buy comes in brown glass,,, not a clear plastic bottle with some animated superphysiobodybuilder on it.... I'll never be a slave to marketing,, I research and cross reference everything.... if you'd uncompress what is in most multis it'd be as big as a tennis ball... the compression creates heat, destroying vitamins and the glues used to bind them inhibit absorption making for expensive toilet water..... my list seems big but is well researched coming from well trusted manufacturers......
lol yeah you're like me. I recall being a "twinlab man" for most of my life, they used dark brown GLASS containers and always used capsules with standardized herbs etc. high quality stuff, I always am willing to spend more for higher quality stuff that is packaged and produced properly.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Very little of what I take is bodybuilding specific,, most is for heart and lipid health,, others have nootropic properties and even others for basic antiaging..... I'll never sacrifice overall health in exchange for muscles.... but I believe the tren will be worth the sides and damage will be minimal and reversible..... I do hope I'm not wrong, but doubt I'll die LMAO!!!!

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Twinlab and solgar both make awesome products in brown glass,, I buy herbpharm extracts for my herbals

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
Very little of what I take is bodybuilding specific,, most is for heart and lipid health,, others have nootropic properties and even others for basic antiaging..... I'll never sacrifice overall health in exchange for muscles.... but I believe the tren will be worth the sides and damage will be minimal and reversible..... I do hope I'm not wrong, but doubt I'll die LMAO!!!!
I mix in the cardiovascular stuff and the general health stuff and the bodybuilding stuff 1:1:1 lol. yeah, the tren won't kill ya....just make you an anxious and paranoid MF'er and maybe damage some organs LMFAO.....j/k....you'll be fine with all your preventative measures and good monitoring.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I wonder if some GABA would help curb the anxiety caused by tren... it prevents the overfiring of synapsis in the brain that causes anxiety..... GABA mixed with valerian is an awesome natural tranquilizer similar feeling to real valium

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I buy solgar all the time,,, brown glass with metal lids,,, as good as it gets

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I wonder if some GABA would help curb the anxiety caused by tren... it prevents the overfiring of synapsis in the brain that causes anxiety..... GABA mixed with valerian is an awesome natural tranquilizer similar feeling to real valium
yeah thats a good idea, but it gave me overwhelming anxiety....i don't think anything could have stopped that. But I'm sensitive to things that bring on anxiety, I can usually deal with it or take a xanax....but this bordered on paranoia.....couldn't wait to stop and for it to go away that last time I used it.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Hmmm I'll keep that in mind,,, guess I'll find out next week when I get my fin in the mail...my kit arrived today

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
By the way, I started the test early,,, pinned 200mg today and going to do 200 monday, 100 Wednesday and 200 next friday,,, that schedule will give me 500 a week

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I'll pin test on Mon Wed and Fri, , hcg Tue and Thur, b12 thur and Sunday .... when I get the tren I'll do eod 100mg starting whatever day I get the ****e cooked up lol.... run it until it runs out or the sides kick my ass then start in with the hell and kat for six weeks .... follow that with 500mg of test cyp by itself as long as it lasts .... then cruise at 200mg a week until I save up enough to cycle again........ :)

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
By the way, I started the test early,,, pinned 200mg today and going to do 200 monday, 100 Wednesday and 200 next friday,,, that schedule will give me 500 a week
i avoid pinning like the plague lol....I got 100mg per ml organon deca.....I'll do 300mg per week damnit....so I can slam 3cc's at once and get it over with :D

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
It really doesn't bother me,,, even talked my girlfriend into letting me pin her with my b12 complex..... tell you what,, been reading about tren all day,,, definitely excited and nervous,, think I'll start at 50mg eod and move up to 75 if it goes well....

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
you and me both moojuice, as it is i get enough **** for my supps... LOL

ManBeast