Test prop\cyp combo

Shawn white

Awards
I'm currently on week 5 of test prop 200 mg eod cycle, I have a vial of cyp from a previous cycle that expires Feb 2017 and wanted to use it up....can I let's say add a half cc eod with my prop shots or would that be a waste??

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cyp is a long lasting ester so I feel like by the time it just started to kick in an work you'd run out of it. Maybe I'm wrong tho since you're running prop as well

Shawn white

Awards
Yeah that's a good point...I'll use it for a cruise after I guess...thanx

deeznutsboi

Awards
Cyp is a long lasting ester so I feel like by the time it just started to kick in an work you'd run out of it. Maybe I'm wrong tho since you're running prop as well
You'd run out of test cyp, but you'd still have the prop. The cyp would just benefit the prop. The answer lays with do you think the added test will help, or what you already have planned with prop will be enough? If the former, go ahead and throw it in. If the latter, save it for another day.

Shawn white

Awards
Yes that was what I was hoping....I'll continue adding it thanks....I like to cruise with test e anyways , had some cyp leftover from earlier cycle now it go to waste.....thanks