test cyp + pro hormone/designer steroid stack

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
m-stane is a superdrol clone, should make a decent kickstart compound.

ManBeast
yeah when I looked it up I noticed it was superdrol....i DID ask for a legal dbol alternative....sooooo I guess that is the answer you get :D always sounded kinda harsh from what I've read about it.....but If I keep it at 10-20mgs per day for 4-5 weeks I suppose it will do its job and not create much in the way of sides. I will take an AI with it too. and bromo or caber I suppose since I will be fighting bloat/estrogen AND prolactin with superdrol and deca.....

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Haha!!! *shrugs* silliness, I swear!! Lmao

san731

san731

Awards
So 1-6 test/helladrol, 7-12 test/tren and 13-18 test / kat?
Not a big fan of this. You're using veryyyy weak compounds and just trying to go crazy with them. More is not alway better my friend. If I were you I would pick up some SD and kickstart with it. Halodrol (helladrol) is soo weak you won't notice much from it. And ive never seen anyone "bulk" with it. But if you're dead set on using it id use stacked with the katana for the last 6 weeks of your cycle so start it 4 weeks before your last pin. I won't comment on the tren because I'm not sure if it's actual trenbolone or another PH but regardless it's prob not needed.

And if you're on TRT then why are you even talking about pct? You do realize the whole aim of pct is to restart your HPTA which has been and will continue to be shut down as long as you're on hormone replacement therapy.

And FYI you can still find m14add clones out which are actual PHs to dbol...

Another very important thing to remember is that no matter how many drugs you're using, THEY WILL NEVER MAKE UP FOR A LACKING DIET OR TRAINING ROUTINE. So please make sure this is in check first so your girlfriend won't be disappointed when you don't look like whoever you mentioned and I won't have to say I told you so :)

I'd love to hear your current stats, diet, routine and what your plans for those on cycle will be. These are the more important questions. Not how many different drugs you can manage to cram into your second cycle.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Not a big fan of this. You're using veryyyy weak compounds and just trying to go crazy with them. More is not alway better my friend. If I were you I would pick up some SD and kickstart with it. Halodrol (helladrol) is soo weak you won't notice much from it. And ive never seen anyone "bulk" with it. But if you're dead set on using it id use stacked with the katana for the last 6 weeks of your cycle so start it 4 weeks before your last pin. I won't comment on the tren because I'm not sure if it's actual trenbolone or another PH but regardless it's prob not needed.

And if you're on TRT then why are you even talking about pct? You do realize the whole aim of pct is to restart your HPTA which has been and will continue to be shut down as long as you're on hormone replacement therapy.

Another very important thing to remember is that no matter how many drugs you're using, THEY WILL NEVER MAKE UP FOR A LACKING DIET OR TRAINING ROUTINE. So please make sure this is in check first so your girlfriend won't be disappointed when you don't look like whoever you mentioned and I won't have to say I told you so :)

I'd love to hear your current stats, diet, routine and what your plans for those on cycle will be. These are the more important questions. Not how many different drugs you can manage to cram into your second cycle.
My diet and exercise are good.... 5 years ago I was a.soft 310 with about 40% bf.... today I am 41, 240 with 18% body fat....(was down below 15% bf for a bit) I lift four times a week... run three times and do yoga one time.. I eat a totally clean diet with little to no saturated fats... I have a really good trainer that I pay $100 a month to set up my workouts...he's not there holding my hand, he just designs my program for me..
. Fyi the tren is real.... trenbelone acetate... I'm going to run my cycle as such: 1-6 helladrol/test cyp, 7-12 tren/test, 13-18 katanadrol/test...... with 250iu hcg twice weekly and injectable b12 twice weekly.... adex .5mg eod.... may or may not use the clomid during and/or after cycle.... still doing research on that....

san731

san731

Awards
If I were you I'd run the tren at the beginning for the first 5-6 weeks and save the halodrol and katana to end the cycle with.

Just my .02

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
That too is another solid option San, I'm glad you are around to help keep my crazy ass in check :D I posted up my clen dosage pattern in my cutting/recomp/lean bulk (censored) thread.

ManBeast

san731

san731

Awards
That too is another solid option San, I'm glad you are around to help keep my crazy ass in check :D I posted up my clen dosage pattern in my cutting/recomp/lean bulk (censored) thread.

ManBeast
Oh not critiquing your suggestion at all because it is def solid. Just having experience with both compounds (katana and halodrol) id personally stack them and put them somewhere in the cycle like that because on their own and being ran with test (arguably the king of any AAS) it may be hard to even notice them seperately. I'd like to know what ever happened to using superdrol (beastdrol) to kickstart with personally. That + tren for the first 4-6 weeks would be insanneeeeee. Throw that katana and halodrol on the back 6 and that's absolute perfection :p

And I'll be sure to check it out bro!

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm just personally incredibly leery of superdrol lol, it and m1t have always scared the chunky sh*ts outta me.

ManBeast

san731

san731

Awards
I'm just personally incredibly leery of superdrol lol, it and m1t have always scared the chunky sh*ts outta me.

ManBeast
I don't blame you at all. Especially M1T. I think in moderation superdrol is an excellent steroid. If you know your body and know the sides and can dose it mildly, you can't beat gains vs price on it. Moderation is key.

All these dumb kids running 40mg for 40 weeks are the ones who got it a bad rap in my opinion.

No doubt it is a harsh compound, though.

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
If I were you I'd run the tren at the beginning for the first 5-6 weeks and save the halodrol and katana to end the cycle with.

Just my .02
Sooooooo run tren and test cyp together first six, then helladrol/katanadrol and test all three together to finish or 1-6 tren/test, 7-12 hell/test and 13-18 kat test.... you guys know what I have and am leaning on your collective wisdoms to do what's best.... fyi, I took my precycle bloodwork today,, and am planning on starting the cycle march 1st...... I am completely and absolutely thankful for all the thought you all have given me and my cycle.... everything I hear on here gets researched by me... I am bound and determined to not make any newbie mistakes

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I just ordered a ten pack of finaplix and a kit,,, will have 2000mg of tren... at least 3.5 vials of test (maybe more).8 bottles of androgel 1%.. 1 bottle helladrol, two bottles katanadrol, more adex, hcg and clomid than I'll possibly need,,, also have competitive edge labs cycle assist, injectible b12 complex among lots of other "normal" supps ....

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I just ordered a ten pack of finaplix and a kit,,, will have 2000mg of tren... at least 3.5 vials of test (maybe more).8 bottles of androgel 1%.. 1 bottle helladrol, two bottles katanadrol, more adex, hcg and clomid than I'll possibly need,,, also have competitive edge labs cycle assist, injectible b12 complex among lots of other "normal" supps ....
how do you take your TRT doses? and how much do they prescribe you?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
You sir live up to your screen name :D I'm still crunching ideas.

ManBeast

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I still want to know what is the best oral test base for my deca/transaderm 12 weeker with 4 week superdrol kicker! So get on that project and crunch them numbers as well! LMFAO :D (and NO I don't want to use my androbulkv3 or any other PP AS products, want to run them solo later ;))

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
from what jbry has said something that delivers 4-DHEA.

ManBeast

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
how do you take your TRT doses? and how much do they prescribe you?
I got lucky,,, when first prescribed androgel,, they prescribed me two bottles a month, but the pharm gave me four,,,, saved up a bunch.... now on test cyp,, my insurance only allows a 30 day supply at a time,,, and the pharmacy only has 10ml bottles,,, so they been giving me 10ml bottle every month even though I'm only prescribed 150mg a week

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I figure I'll just keep picking up a bottle every 30days until they catch on or for forever whichever comes first :) at $10 a bottle, may as well... LOL

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I figure I'll just keep picking up a bottle every 30days until they catch on or for forever whichever comes first :) at $10 a bottle, may as well... LOL
damn lucky fuqer LOL. I was thinking along those lines, saving up the test and cycling it with other stuff as opposed to taking it 365. but I guess your balls are gonna be shrunk either way, 100% of the year or 70% of the year LOL! :D

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
damn lucky fuqer LOL. I was thinking along those lines, saving up the test and cycling it with other stuff as opposed to taking it 365. but I guess your balls are gonna be shrunk either way, 100% of the year or 70% of the year LOL! :D
I read somewhere you can take clomid on cycle to prevent that,,, haven't taken any clomid yet,, but I do take 250iu hcg e3d

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
At this rate I could pull off 500 milligrams a week all year long.... but that's not in my plans :)

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
I read somewhere you can take clomid on cycle to prevent that,,, haven't taken any clomid yet,, but I do take 250iu hcg e3d
ah yes. should have thought of that myself. I was worried about TRT and shrinking balls, only part I'd be leery of. but with hcg that mitigates much of the balls problem I guess? do the prescribe it for you? or do you need to get it yourself?

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
My endo is really conservative but as long as I'm gettin it as good as I am from the pharmacy I don't want to rock the boat

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
they really should prescribe hcg as an ancillary to supplement the test. stupid fuqers. I bet I'll get them to prescribe it when I get around to TRT soon....I'll explain I like my balls to be regular size and I demand some hcg or I'll write my congressman :D

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Let me know how that works out for you HAHAHAHA

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I thought about asking but never did... when I run out of hcg I'll ask,, when I did ask about an AI she said they were "dangerous" and said the solution was to lower my trt dosage, so I dropped it and got my adex and hcg elsewhere,,, like I said I have a sweet deal by the pharmacy giving me as much as it does despite my small dose prescription,, not about to rock the boat LOL..... I can afford and trust the stuff I get....

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards

Like I said I'm on a trainer designed lifting program four days a week... run 4-12 miles three days a week, depending on time and energy, and take a 90 minute hot yoga class once a week.... my diet is roughly similar to the following example,,, taken from my diet journal the other day,, calculated on sparkpeople diet tracker web site
This did not include my supps

4121 calories
383g protein
265g carbs
177g healthy fat

Breakfast: 1030 calories
1/4 cup lecithin 140 calories
1/4 cup ground flax 140 calories
1/4 cup dry steel cut oats 140 calories
2 servings whey isolate 210 calories
2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil 240 calories
1 pint skim milk 180 calories
All blended into a shake

Lunch: 440 calories
1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast

Dinner: 693 calories
1/2 pound 93% lean ground beef cooked with 3 small red potatoes and 1 cup of corn

Snacks throughout day: 1958 calories
Afternoon shake: 1 cup skim milk, 2 servings whey 290cal
2 boiled eggs 140 calories
Whole grain double fiber english muffin with two tablespoons almond butter 323 calories
1 can sardines in hotsauce
Late night shake: 1 cup skim milk, 2 serving casein 400cals

Plus 2 gallons of distilled water

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
That amount of cardio will hurt a bit if you are trying to bulk up, consider lowering the running while on.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Well, what's your maintenance? I honestly reccomend no more than 20-30 minutes of low intensity cardio 2-3x a week while on a bulk cycle, that and the tren will make you hate yourself while doing cardio ;)

ManBeast

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I'll tone it down then..... just keep reading about the need to maintain cardio health with AAS to counter some of the cardio health related sides

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yep, which is why I said tone down and not drop ;) Even my asthmatic cardio-hating ass did cardio on cycle.

ManBeast

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
Yep, which is why I said tone down and not drop ;) Even my asthmatic cardio-hating ass did cardio on cycle.

ManBeast
So... put the running shoes up,, leave the clomid in the drawer, eat, eat eat,, lift, lift, lift, ......but what to do with all this gear,,,, lol...... did we ever come to a consensus on how to stack the test, tren, hell and kat??? Lol..... I wish there was a full weekend seminar I could take or something,,, lol

WARBIRDWS6

WARBIRDWS6

Banned
Awards
We had this debate about cardio during bulking in the supp section a while back. I said it was counterproductive .....i was right lol :D but i don't do cardio ever....just weights and manipulating my diet. That is more personal choice though. Works for me when cutting/losing weight

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
I really enjoy trail running on the Greenbelt ... bought my house because the trail head is across the street

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I'm starting to think that kicking it all off with test/tren will be stellar, followed by 6 weeks of hella and katana, followed by just the last 6 on the higher test, the only thing I can think of now to make this even more stellar is some forma-stanzol throughout, it is an anti-e, boosts igf-1 levels, and helps increase the effectivness of other androgenic compounds. I'd run it the last 6 weeks for sure if you are just gonna run on the test, the katana is somewhat optional at this point. (Sorry for all the changes lol).

ManBeast

grngoloco

grngoloco

Awards
So do the test throughout and higher doses the last six?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Maybe just bump it a bit, like say 400mg/week while on the others and 500-600(max) while solo.

ManBeast

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Hey... I've got my sh*t figured out, I'm just doing my best to help out a fellow gringo! :D

ManBeast