You decide; test prop vs cyp

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, currently on rad 140 but decided on starting a test cycle this Tuesday but I’m stuck between cyp and prop. The only reason I’d pick cyp over prop is because my last prop cycle the pip was so bad it crippled me the first few weeks... so my options are to hop on cyp right away or wait an extra weekish until some sterile oil comes in the mail for me to dilute the prop with... my goal btw is cutting if that helps with your input

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, currently on rad 140 but decided on starting a test cycle this Tuesday but I’m stuck between cyp and prop. The only reason I’d pick cyp over prop is because my last prop cycle the pip was so bad it crippled me the first few weeks... so my options are to hop on cyp right away or wait an extra weekish until some sterile oil comes in the mail for me to dilute the prop with... my goal btw is cutting if that helps with your input
I would do both lol i dont like waiting for stuff to kick in so i would start the cyp and use prop for the first 2-3 weeks if it was me.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
So would I do something like 100-150mg prop eod plus 250mg cyp twice a week until the cyp hits then drop the prop?

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Im not sure about the prop dosage cause ive never used it so haven't looked much into that part yet but i plan on doing that for my next cycle. Hopefully someone else will chime in on the prop dosage but yeah you would start your cyp at cycle dosage and just use the prop until it kicks in. My next cycle is a wayd out so i havent figured out the dosages and stuff yet for what im gonna use

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So would I do something like 100-150mg prop eod plus 250mg cyp twice a week until the cyp hits then drop the prop?
Yes, this. First 3-4 weeks Watch out for estro issues

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Turns out I can’t get prop or cyp rn, my boy only has Test E on hand... not as familiar with test E as with prop or cyp but I’ve heard rumors that bloat is something serious on E, will that be the case even with AI?

heckler7

heckler7

Awards
  • Established
Turns out I can’t get prop or cyp rn, my boy only has Test E on hand... not as familiar with test E as with prop or cyp but I’ve heard rumors that bloat is something serious on E, will that be the case even with AI?
cyp and enth have pretty much the same half life

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
Same kick in time then? And would a cycle of 10 weeks suffice or should I get an extra vial

Was gonna run it at 500mg for 10ish weeks, or should I go higher to blow up

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I prefer enanthate to cyp anyways. Bloat isn’t an issue as long as you control estrogen. Aim for 12+ weeks as it will take a bit to kick in.

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
So got the worst update today. Source is out of everything and he’s not able to re up for a couple weeks but thankfully he gave me his source which he promises never lets him down. I ordered some prop for myself but sadly have to wait 2-3 weeks! What am I gonna do! The wait is gonna kill me

rgurleyjr

rgurleyjr

Awards
  • Established
So got the worst update today. Source is out of everything and he’s not able to re up for a couple weeks but thankfully he gave me his source which he promises never lets him down. I ordered some prop for myself but sadly have to wait 2-3 weeks! What am I gonna do! The wait is gonna kill me
2-3 weeks? You need a better source...

MrManlet

MrManlet

Awards
  • Established
I agree I need a better source but this is the only one I know works... the problem I’m facing though is that I’m on rad140 and dermacrine but I’ll run out about a week and a half before my prop gets here.. so do I lower dose of it to drag it out or just run ai for the nearly two weeks and feel like ****? This is why you should have everything before you start a cycle and not decide to extend a cycle with AAS near the end of it
Edit- found bout 20 days of dmz in ma stash should I implement it?