Trying to decide between M-Test and Optimize T for Test boost?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could run both if you really wanted to. There's a log in the supplement logs section on it right now

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any thoughts on making the final decision? Trying to find threads with legit blood work on either. Thanks!
Both are great products and if choosing between them, one person may like one better and another may like the other better, as it can come down to individual response to the ingredients.

I've seen bloodwork on both. I've seen more bloodwork on M-Test, but that's to be expected since its been out for years longer.

There have been a lot of threads over the years where people have posted blood work, but it can be hard to find bc of the way the search function works - which seems to have a mind of its own at times. Heck, at times, I can't even find threads I posted myself.

I've had bloodwork done many times on M-Test and its the best thing I've ever used to help my free testosterone levels. I've had bloodwork done since adding Optimize-T to M-Test, but I use M-Test year round so my bloodwork was with Optimize-T added, not in place of.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got more from M-Test than Optimize-T.
Bloodwork results...
One Day Before Recomp20
Total Testosterone = 16.00nmol

Four Weeks Into Recomp20
Total Testosterone = 19.80nmol

Twelve weeks into Recomp20 With Eight weeks of M-Test
Total Testosterone = 22.02nmol

Last edited:
nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why not both?
I got more from M-Test than Optimize-T.
Bloodwork results...
One Day Before Recomp20
Total Testosterone = 16.00nmol

Four Weeks Into Recomp20
Total Testosterone = 19.80nmol

Twelve weeks into Recomp20 With Eight weeks of M-Test
Total Testosterone = 22.02nmol
then if you are satisfied with m test, you can stack it with inhibit e for bigger testosterone boost (Inhibit e is natural AI)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
why not both?

then if you are satisfied with m test, you can stack it with inhibit e for bigger testosterone boost (Inhibit e is natural AI)
Agreed. For the price it's definitely worth adding in to the stack.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
why not both?

You could also stack the new PCT Assist from CEL as another option to modulate the estrogen "axis" so to speak. It would also provide additional libido support.

jaeger01

Awards
Could someone give me the scoop on Fadogia in M-Test as it relates to dosage and toxicity? I heard about some studies that scared me away from it a couple years ago but I'm assuming that was the wrong conclusion if it's in this hugely popular and effective product.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Could someone give me the scoop on Fadogia in M-Test as it relates to dosage and toxicity? I heard about some studies that scared me away from it a couple years ago but I'm assuming that was the wrong conclusion if it's in this hugely popular and effective product.
That issue was terribly beat to death and debunked many years ago.

If you have the time to search my post history, I broke it down and detailed it a couple years ago - I'm replying to you in a hurry, so I don't have time to find it for you right now.

Cliff notes - terribly designed study that barely met the definition of a study even back then, and didn't specify which, if any parts of the plant were used, nor did it seem to have any testing of raw materials used - and no heavy metals testing done on the raw materials and the supposed toxicity was strikingly similar to heavy metals toxicity issues to begin with, so many felt the study was biased and/or terribly done to begin with.

It's a great example of the concept that if all or almost all studies show something is safe and there's one oddball one that shows some weird potential side effect, the issue is much more likely with the study design or variables in that particular study than with the ingredient itself.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
what about Cloma-Plex? Cloma's profile is just amazing.
Cloma-Plex is a great product that gets overlooked on here a lot.

I think a lot of people see Cloma and think PCT - when its really designed to be the closest that one can come to a natural supplement line clomid or enclomiphene. Great for increasing natural testosterone, supporting proper testosterone to estrogen ratios, and great for libido.

jaeger01

Awards
That issue was terribly beat to death and debunked many years ago.

If you have the time to search my post history, I broke it down and detailed it a couple years ago - I'm replying to you in a hurry, so I don't have time to find it for you right now.

Cliff notes - terribly designed study that barely met the definition of a study even back then, and didn't specify which, if any parts of the plant were used, nor did it seem to have any testing of raw materials used - and no heavy metals testing done on the raw materials and the supposed toxicity was strikingly similar to heavy metals toxicity issues to begin with, so many felt the study was biased and/or terribly done to begin with.

It's a great example of the concept that if all or almost all studies show something is safe and there's one oddball one that shows some weird potential side effect, the issue is much more likely with the study design or variables in that particular study than with the ingredient itself.
Thanks very much Steve

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks very much Steve
You're very welcome. I'm always glad to help.

I'm sorry I didn't have more time today to try to find the old post where I detailed it all. I just wanted to get on real quick and reply to pm's and I saw your question so wanted to answer it.

GothamsReckoning

GothamsReckoning

Awards
My results after taking optimize for a while. I forget how long I was taking it before I took this test. Maybe a couple months. Prior to this it was in the mid 7’s

Attachments

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My results after taking optimize for a while. I forget how long I was taking it before I took this test. Maybe a couple months. Prior to this it was in the mid 7’s
sweet thanks for sharing .. recommended dosage of optimize ?

MikeDug535

Awards
Any thoughts on making the final decision? Trying to find threads with legit blood work on either. Thanks!
Dude to me MTest is the clear winner Im on my second bottle of Optimize T Just doesn't have the kick MTest does Im gonna go back on the MTest monday with Clomaplex which I just bought

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That you for sharing that. That's an excellent increase.

If you wouldn't mind, could you post that in the Optimize-T thread?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude to me MTest is the clear winner Im on my second bottle of Optimize T Just doesn't have the kick MTest does Im gonna go back on the MTest monday with Clomaplex which I just bought
hmhh MTEST def is awesome and is an OG of test boosters .. i did enjoy optimizeT run as well .. hard to compare for me for me bc optimize T does more then just increase levels/sex drive w/ its anti againg/fatloss at the same time

clomaplex i think youll love since u liked mtest .. panax + sr10x w/ cistanche alone makes it worth while imo

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
hmhh MTEST def is awesome and is an OG of test boosters .. i did enjoy optimizeT run as well .. hard to compare for me for me bc optimize T does more then just increase levels/sex drive w/ its anti againg/fatloss at the same time

clomaplex i think youll love since u liked mtest .. panax + sr10x w/ cistanche alone makes it worth while imo
Agreed here. Both are awesome test boosters. Too hard to decide which one is better when you take all positives into account.