Test Boosters and teens. Why ineffective?

p00ndawg

p00ndawg

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dude ive totally had an erection for about 3-4 hours, i dont see the big deal, i had my cock sucked for about 4 hours on my 20th birthday, no joke, so its possible and it went down. I still use it till this day as well.

bAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

that was a joke right?

cuz let me tell you, it was funny like one.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
bAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

that was a joke right?

cuz let me tell you, it was funny like one.
Sounds like a Lamer. I think he was trying to be serious.

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
first of all go to the doctor and get your test levels checked. they draw out a little blood and in a couple days they will call and tell ya where it sits at. i had test levels that were around 600 at 18 yrs old. a little tribbulus or nolvedex xt made a world of difference. ppl are generalizing all teenagers when they saw your hormones are raging and test is through the roof. every1 is different and if your test at 17-20 isnt at 800 or above youll see results from test boosters. age doesnt matter if your test is low a boost will give it a boost like it is designed to. it really takes less than 5 min to draw enough blood to find out your levels. easiest way to figure it out.
If you have low test levels at 17-20 yrs. old, bypass the testboosters and talk to your doctor about what's going on.
I would be quite alarmed if my test levels were low at that age. Self medicating isn't the best idea in this case-you may have a serious problem.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
dude ive totally had an erection for about 3-4 hours, i dont see the big deal, i had my cock sucked for about 4 hours on my 20th birthday, no joke, so its possible and it went down. I still use it till this day as well.
Wow!! I'm underwhelmed. I didn't know Hoover made such a durable product. Personally, I wouldn't have been able to stand the noise for 4 hours, let alone the suction. I'd rep you for having the balls to post that above quote, but I really don't care enough about it to do so. Oh, and using a tongue depressor to keep the little fella propped up, that doesn't count. Knock, knock!! That's the real world at your door, maybe you should wake up and answer it!!

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
Wow!! I'm underwhelmed. I didn't know Hoover made such a durable product. Personally, I wouldn't have been able to stand the noise for 4 hours, let alone the suction. I'd rep you for having the balls to post that above quote, but I really don't care enough about it to do so. Oh, and using a tongue depressor to keep the little fella propped up, that doesn't count. Knock, knock!! That's the real world at your door, maybe you should wake up and answer it!!
Just because your 34 and single that doesnt mean we all are. lol.... no it wasnt a joke, i can seriously have a hard on for 3 or four hours. And ive tried the vacuum thing, and it hurts like hell. lol. j/k about the vacuum thing.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i believe you man. I remember I could do ridiculous things like that when I was that age. Hormones are absolutely raging then. Its really not that crazy

redemption79

Awards
  • Established
This thread has lost any validity it once had. You guys are acting like a bunch of teenagers runnin around on test boosters.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I just think its a little ludicrous that someone might think that I want to hear about a 4 hour erection... Time to unsub.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
I just think its a little ludicrous that someone might think that I want to hear about a 4 hour erection... Time to unsub.

With all due respect to you, you through in your .02 and i threw in mine. thanks man

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
With all due respect to you, you through in your .02 and i threw in mine. thanks man
With all due respect, I was responding to a claim of a 24 hour erection - which is problematic at best... I'm a victim of annoying 3 hour erections on occasion too... but 4 hour fellatio sessions on your birthday are a little off topic and come off tasteless.

Suppose I should be a bit more understanding being that you are 21.

Take it easy.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
arent you in your mid 20's? i remeber you had your age in your sig not too far back

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Yes, I'm 26... Somewhere in that 5 year lapse - I stopped bullsh*tting about 18 hour blowjobs apparently.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
lol, 18 hours is no joke, surprised your girl didnt go lock jaw on ya.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
But to give my input on test boosters at ''our'' age... I used the double or nothing stack, i believe thats the sunami and dth, but i popped 2-5 caps a day on different occasions. I did not notice strength gains really at all to be honest. But I will say this, i was aggressive in the sack and was popping wood easier than the norm. But after the use of DTh and sunami, (im not sure if its because i have been eating anything and everything I can) I have definatley gotten more pudgy and not as lean as I was before starting the stack. Now im not dissing the stack at all, the feelings I got down south were trully impressive, but i wonder if I am experiencing some kind of rebound...? anyways I have been using Nos Ether for the past 3-4 weeks and I have noticed more strength with that than DTH and sunami. Thanks for allowing to give my opinion.

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
Just because your 34 and single that doesnt mean we all are. lol.... no it wasnt a joke, i can seriously have a hard on for 3 or four hours. And ive tried the vacuum thing, and it hurts like hell. lol. j/k about the vacuum thing.
Getting your wife/girlfriend to work on you for four hours is the incredible part of the story. :poke:

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
WHEW!! Thanks for taking a peek at my profile, forgot to edit the "Single" part. Glad ya caught that before the little lady did,seeing as how we just got engaged in January. That I will rep you for!! Funny, how easily I forgot......LOL!!

spikewhite

Awards
If you have low test levels at 17-20 yrs. old, bypass the testboosters and talk to your doctor about what's going on.
I would be quite alarmed if my test levels were low at that age. Self medicating isn't the best idea in this case-you may have a serious problem.

dude i said go to the doctor in my post. getting your blood drawn at the doctors office means he'll probably let you know if something is wrong lol.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dude i said go to the doctor in my post. getting your blood drawn at the doctors office means he'll probably let you know if something is wrong lol.

honestly most general practice doctors are morons when it comes to things like this, and endocrinologists are only rarely better. They'd see a test level of 500 for a teen on a scale of 240-1200 and say "well, you are still in normal range, everythings fine"

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
honestly most general practice doctors are morons when it comes to things like this, and endocrinologists are only rarely better. They'd see a test level of 500 for a teen on a scale of 240-1200 and say "well, you are still in normal range, everythings fine"
Even though i should be disagreeing with you are saying, mainly becasue i hope to finish med school some day, ..... your right, most dont know jack about the endocrin system.

xxxpain

Awards
It is ridiculous to think that test boosters does not have effect on teenagers.Testicles of 17 years boy are much more sensitive to LH/FSH stimulation than testicles of 40 years old man, so that it is logical test boosters that raise LH/FSH to be more effective when they are used by teenagers.

But if we talk about test booster that decrease SHBG then may be it will be more effective in old mans than to teenagers because usually old mans have much higher SHBG.

rankbull

rankbull

Awards
  • Established
don't even think about it until your 21... is faster gains in the gym really worth messing your body up for the rest of your life?? it wasn't to me, and besides, natural gains with a little extra work look 100% better in my opinion. pro-hormones make you look bloated, you put on a "wet" muscle look, and you will lose most of the gains you made off cycle anyways... don't be afraid of hard work...

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
don't even think about it until your 21... is faster gains in the gym really worth messing your body up for the rest of your life?? it wasn't to me, and besides, natural gains with a little extra work look 100% better in my opinion. pro-hormones make you look bloated, you put on a "wet" muscle look, and you will lose most of the gains you made off cycle anyways... don't be afraid of hard work...
didn't you say that exact same thing to someone earlier about a test booster? As I will say like I said earlier, it's a test booster he is referring to...not a DS/AAS/etc

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
didn't you say that exact same thing to someone earlier about a test booster? As I will say like I said earlier, it's a test booster he is referring to...not a DS/AAS/etc
Hardly worth responding to Texas.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
you can keep waht you gain with hard work as well youngin'. just kidding about the youngin' part, but it is what it is.

NASTYdawg247

NASTYdawg247

Awards
More testosterone definitely equals more gains, but your body is smart enough to limit how much testosterone it produces through negative feedback control mechanisms. With that being said, at 18/19 test boosters will still have an impact on libido, mood and aggression as I played around with some for the past few years. Just don't go expecting to get a massive testosterone boost.

I read this and I'm just trying to keep my body safe
I bought hypertest and i'm 19 years old now i know i wont have any effect on my testosterone sense its allready peaking but will it have any negative sign to future testosterone production?

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Theres no real evidence that it will impact future production, but theres also no real evidence that it will provide any value beyond placebo effect either at your age :D

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Theres no real evidence that it will impact future production, but theres also no real evidence that it will provide any value beyond placebo effect either at your age :D
I agree, Easy-motha-fuckin'-E.

I think we can safely delegate so-called "testosterone enhancers" into two categories, based on their methods of action: compounds that seek to enhance total testosterone biosynthesis, and compounds that seek to increase the potency of previously biosynthesized testosterone [via AR upregulation, SHBG inhibition or what have you]. As you know, both of these processes are rate-limited, by either gene coding and/or enzymatic conversion. For clarification, rate-limited merely means that the rate at which a compound can be produced is limited by a certain aspect involved in its production. As age increases in males, testosterone production deteriorates in a linear fashion with the proliferation of these 'rate-limiting' factors - as a result, compounds which eliminate or significantly reduce rate-limiting factors have substantial effects on increasing steroidogenesis, or its effects, in older males. In young males, however, hormone production is very much optimized already; the male body has evolved just in case our hormone production is optimized, our physical capacity is optimized at the same period, to increase mobility and chances of reproduction.

In essence, the eighteen year-old hormone production-system is most likely very near 'peak capacity', such that the minor increases in testosterone that a "testosterone enhancing" supplement may bring would not significantly impact performance. While natural 'test-boosters' are wonderful compounds, there is a biologically-determined ceiling on how much testosterone our bodies can produce under natural conditions - this is why steroids are effective in every case, and the effectiveness of natural-hormonal supplements must be analyzed on an ad hoc [case-by-case] basis!

With all this being said, the vast majority of compounds purported to increase testosterone do so through mechanisms that carry other beneficial effects [cAMP upregulation, Ca2+ channel permeability and so on]. So, while a certain ingredient will not raise testosterone in an eighteen year old male, it may certainly increase performance based on its adaptagenic capabilities.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With all this being said, the vast majority of compounds purported to increase testosterone do so through mechanisms that carry other beneficial effects [cAMP upregulation, Ca2+ channel permeability and so on]. So, while a certain ingredient will not raise testosterone in an eighteen year old male, it may certainly increase performance based on its adaptagenic capabilities.
That is how i feel. Good post and while i may not see the test benefits of something like forskolin i like the body comp changes i get from it for example.

subweevil

subweevil

Awards
  • Established
That is how i feel. Good post and while i may not see the test benefits of something like forskolin i like the body comp changes i get from it for example.
Agreed, anything with standardized foskolin in works very well for me.