Do testosterone boosters cause low T? Advice?

PumpIt2023

Awards
Hi folks so I thought it would be interesting to get people's thoughts about Anabolic Docs Youtube video about testosterone boosters causing low testosterone!

Ever since watching this I feel like I'm a lot more mindful about taking supplements and specifically mixing supplements including T boosters!

Last edited:

FloridaMan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm currently avoiding doing my job right now so I can't listen to this. Any TLDR?

Any scientific evidence presented? Or just anecdotes

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pressed post button a few times and wasn't sure how to delete threads!
No worries. Accidents happen and its pretty common on the forum here. I only mentioned it since the other thread initially got some discussion and then this one started to, so I posted that link just to kind of point people in the direction of the other one.

The forum has a glitch where sometimes when you click to post, it will just spin and look like it didn't post. I always open the supplement forum in another window to see if my thread popped up before pushing it again. But if you do accidentally do it twice, you can click the report button on your post on one of them and just say - Admin, I'm sorry, I accidentally posted this thread twice. Can you please delete this one? or something like that.