Testosterone boosters aftermath?

narc

Awards
Hi

What effects do you experience after you stop taking testosterone boosters?
One thing is when you are on, but what about after you stop taking it.
Do your test/libido go back to normal, is it a bit higher or a bit lower, or kill the libido?
Do you experience any other effects?

My experience:
Anacyclus pyrethrum and Bulbine: the same libido or a bit higher then before starting.
Ashwagandha: Lower libido for a while and it gives me brain fog for 2-3 weeks after i stop taking it. This happened both when I did it solo and when I ran Test1fy.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Typically when you come off of a test booster, your natural levels return to baseline.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Basically your body will go back to whatever your normal numbers were. If your experiencing drops temporarily that could happen as well.

Elite_Labs_USA

Elite_Labs_USA

Awards
Once you get off a natural test booster, your body will go back to its original form of testosterone.

If you were to take a pro hormone or anything anabolic, it will have a negative effect on your bodies natural testosterone level once you get off so a test booster is perfectly fine with no aftermath effect

narc

Awards
Once you get off a natural test booster, your body will go back to its original form of testosterone.

If you were to take a pro hormone or anything anabolic, it will have a negative effect on your bodies natural testosterone level once you get off so a test booster is perfectly fine with no aftermath effect
Are there any research that show this?