Tegs LIFE Challange to OVERCOME Crohns Colitis and Ectomorphizem!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Well im a pharmacist, i work in a hospital and do rounds. Anyone that i check meds for and visit is considered MY patient. I take lots of pride in my job.
my moms a pharmacist in a hospital too. she doesnt know a damn thing about supplements though. she thinks i should go into bio chemistry as opposed to pharmacy. do you think your pharmacist skills help out at all with your supplementation or lifting lifestyel?

sorry again teg.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
my moms a pharmacist in a hospital too. she doesnt know a damn thing about supplements though. she thinks i should go into bio chemistry as opposed to pharmacy. do you think your pharmacist skills help out at all with your supplementation or lifting lifestyel?

sorry again teg.
Click the persons name above their avi. A drop down menu will have the option for private message. Utilize this feature.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Any of you Cali Guys live around San Diego area? Say within an hr drive up towards LA?

Im Frackin frustrated! That s2k i bought, well the loan office down there that was holding the title was supost to send it up here, well for some reason they sent it to the guy, and so i find out AFTER i got outta the hospital(beginning of FEB, and mind you i bought the car in Sept! Well my loan comp. told me they talked to the one in cali and they ended up sending it to him. Well he said he cant find it, and then i told him to apply for loss of title. And havnt heard back since. Called a couple times and text and no reply yet.

TODAY i get a call from my loan office saying there goin to drop the loan and i have to pay in full or they are goin to take the car!

:angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire: :angryfire:

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
that's absolutely lame. i'd contact a lawyer.
Ya i told the lady that handles all our familys loans and such that if it comes down to it ill get a lawyer and take it to court! Its not my fault the other loan office there in cali sent it to guy and not them!

Thanks SC im soooo frustrated right now! Breath in Breath out Breath in Breath out!!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Any of you Cali Guys live around San Diego area? Say within an hr drive up towards LA?

Im Frackin frustrated! That s2k i bought, well the loan office down there that was holding the title was supost to send it up here, well for some reason they sent it to the guy, and so i find out AFTER i got outta the hospital(beginning of FEB, and mind you i bought the car in Sept! Well my loan comp. told me they talked to the one in cali and they ended up sending it to him. Well he said he cant find it, and then i told him to apply for loss of title. And havnt heard back since. Called a couple times and text and no reply yet.

TODAY i get a call from my loan office saying there goin to drop the loan and i have to pay in full or they are goin to take the car!

WHAT THE FREAK...........:wtf1:.... I LIVE IN ORANGE COUNTY, HOUR DRIVE FROM LA, 2 hours to San Diego, where is their office?????? im heading over there and smashing domes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JK:joke:

but seriously bro thats ****ing lame:lame:

so what gives them the right to take your car if your paying all your payments on time? because you dont have the title? isnt that their fault they mailed it to the wrong guy?

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
WHAT THE FREAK...........:wtf1:.... I LIVE IN ORANGE COUNTY, HOUR DRIVE FROM LA, 2 hours to San Diego, where is their office?????? im heading over there and smashing domes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JK:joke:

but seriously bro thats ****ing lame:lame:

so what gives them the right to take your car if your paying all your payments on time? because you dont have the title? isnt that their fault they mailed it to the wrong guy?
I know thats what i said! All my car payments are always payed ahead, AND I DOUBLE UP EACH MONTH!!! WTH??????

Siiiigh..... We'll see what happens over the weekend.... I called and left him(the guy) a messg and sent him a text as well to get a copy replacment or something. But i know hes at work right now and works through the weekend at the hospital!

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the rant, just had to vent a lil.... Im not feeling good, taken vicodin for pain, and tryin to deal with this ish....

Ok Im good now! lol

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the rant, just had to vent a lil.... Im not feeling good, taken vicodin for pain, and tryin to deal with this ish....

Ok Im good now! lol
you'd think they'd be required to make this situation right. i really don't understand why they (the company) can't reapply for a lost title. they were the owner of the title right? wtf over?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Remicade Treatment: Take 30min pre meds(2tylonal and 1Benadryl). Then sit in the hospital hooked up to a IV for about 4ish hrs while taking blood pressure every 15-30min and adjust the rate(speed) at which the fluid is going in!

Its kinda a all day thing. Drive is 1hr total round trip and after im usually pretty tired so i dont do much......
I wouldn't push it around treatment time... Just relax and recoup.

That said, I'd beat the sh*t outta it the 3 days leading up to the treatment.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
you'd think they'd be required to make this situation right. i really don't understand why they (the company) can't reapply for a lost title. they were the owner of the title right? wtf over?
Well the Loan Company down there(cali) held the title yes, so they are the ones responsible for it. They sent it to the owner of the car, which he said he never got it. He sent the car to me thinking the title was being sent to the loan office as well in sept! Now come feb. and my loan office is calling me asking me were the title is. Said i have no clue i just got outta the hospital 2days ago. That was your job to get it from the loan office in cali., if they didnt send it to you, that is not my fault!

I wouldn't push it around treatment time... Just relax and recoup.

That said, I'd beat the sh*t outta it the 3 days leading up to the treatment.
Hmmm

LOL I love that idea, especially with whats goin on right now! I just wanna go in and do something, anything! Just get some aggression out! Another thing im wondering tho, is, ill start to get better, and get better quick. Usually by the next day, pain is cut in half and just feel much better in general.

Are you thinking/saying. Fri,Sat,Sun, to go balls to the wall, then take next week to recoup from everything? Yes??? Sorry if i sound confused bro, im still a bit frustrated right now lol

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
If treatment is on Monday - yes - go hard all weekend...

I wouldn't go back to the gym until you feel about 70%.. Sometimes a hard gym visit knocks the dirt off and gets you back to your old self, but any less than that - and you're probably better off resting.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
If treatment is on Monday - yes - go hard all weekend...

I wouldn't go back to the gym until you feel about 70%.. Sometimes a hard gym visit knocks the dirt off and gets you back to your old self, but any less than that - and you're probably better off resting.
Ok! I see were your goin with this. Im pickin up what your throwin down. I hear ya cluckin big chicken! Sorry some of my sayings coming out lol

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Yea dude, I live in North County San Diego... about an hour and 20 minutes from LAX. If you want to get a workout in CA, let me know, I'll make it happen bud.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Its one of those im not feeling good days, yet i still go all out and do great!

Pre/During- PW+WMS+Sizeon
Post- WMS+Whey

Fri- 6reps x4sets

Sqauts- 115x6x4 Up 5pds (All sets felt easy?)
Suitcase- 60x6x4 Up 5pds(Again Cake Walk)

Asst. Chins- 60x6x4 Up 5pds (Very last rep on last set was just a hair hard)
BB Bench- 115x6x4 Up 5pds (Seemed easy?)

Scrushers- 50x6x4 Same Weight (Some what hard on 3erd set?)
Mil Press- 50x 6,6,8,8 (Went ahead on last 2sets and got 8. Last set and to take a couple breaths for the last 2, but pushed em out with intensity!)

Went and sat in the hot tub after again... Man i really need one of those!

Weight = 155pds

Was woken up in middle of nite in fetal possion pain for about 30min, then finally it calmed down, and went back to sleep, then woke up having a really bad/sad dream, and felt really sick to my stomach. But got up slamed down a piece of toast, 3eggs w/cheese and a protein shake and that was all i could handle. My insides are now starting to get "smaller"(closing/narrowing). I then downed a supershake 2hrs later and then went to the gym 1.5hrs later and did the damage above.

Over all, im happy with today. But this all is starting to tell me, that im on the right track with SCs new routine. My Muscle endurance needs to be worked on badly. The higher rep days(mon and wen) are much much harder to get through when in creasing the weight.

Soo if anyone has some ideas or suggestions please throw them out.

I will do as TL has suggested for tomarrow and sun and then the following week which is Balls to the wall Sat and Sun, then take off this next week to recoup and heal, then nail it back on the following monday which i plan on starting with the above routine and weights at 8reps x4sets!

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Yea dude, I live in North County San Diego... about an hour and 20 minutes from LAX. If you want to get a workout in CA, let me know, I'll make it happen bud.
For sure brotha!!! I wanna make it down sometime this year!!!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Yeah san diego is beautiful too, youll enjoy your visit. If you fly go to John Wayne airport, its closer to him and you'll get to see a bit of the OC baby!!!!!!!!!!! I say hit hunnington or Laguna beach in a tank top at 170lbs and the hunnies be hollerin'. hahah

anyway, ectomorphs grow better from lower reps according to the guide i read. So 8 reps would be the higher end of that but still effective right? cuz i do around 8 too

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Yeah san diego is beautiful too, youll enjoy your visit. If you fly go to John Wayne airport, its closer to him and you'll get to see a bit of the OC baby!!!!!!!!!!! I say hit hunnington or Laguna beach in a tank top at 170lbs and the hunnies be hollerin'. hahah

anyway, ectomorphs grow better from lower reps according to the guide i read. So 8 reps would be the higher end of that but still effective right? cuz i do around 8 too
Generally I've found the girls in the OC to steer clear of short dudes... but Teg should be straight pimpin.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established

Some parts of SD is, others, not so much lol... Hahaha At 170 bro, i STILL look HELLA skinny. Ill have to hit 190 to even look "decent", er or atleast IMO.

Do you have a link to that? I would liek to read that guide.

Generally I've found the girls in the OC to steer clear of short dudes... but Teg should be straight pimpin.
Hahaha Sounds like TL knows from experience! Girls dont even have to see him, all they do is hear his name and go nutz!

Ill have to watch my back then! :eek:uttahere:

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
170 is skinny for 6'1''

I speak from experience.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Fri- 6reps x4sets

Sqauts- 115x6x4 Up 5pds (All sets felt easy?)
Suitcase- 60x6x4 Up 5pds(Again Cake Walk)

Asst. Chins- 60x6x4 Up 5pds (Very last rep on last set was just a hair hard)
BB Bench- 115x6x4 Up 5pds (Seemed easy?)

Scrushers- 50x6x4 Same Weight (Some what hard on 3erd set?)
Mil Press- 50x 6,6,8,8 (Went ahead on last 2sets and got 8. Last set and to take a couple breaths for the last 2, but pushed em out with intensity!)
sounds like you're doing it right. i would bump the skulls up to 55's though. just think, in 4 weeks, you will be squatting 135 :) you may find that 3 sets work better for you (gauge if you're totally recovered in 48 hours), but you're certainly on the right track :)

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
but if teg goes from 150 to 170 with a small frame that should be a decent amount of muscle to impress some chickens

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
sounds like you're doing it right. i would bump the skulls up to 55's though. just think, in 4 weeks, you will be squatting 135 :) you may find that 3 sets work better for you (gauge if you're totally recovered in 48 hours), but you're certainly on the right track :)
Thank You Brotha, Im trying! Well ill have to fig that out then as far as goin up to 55s. Ive been using the straight BBs. So ill have to use the EZ curl bar and try the weight accordingly. Ill do that tomarrow or sun and see were i sit and let you know!

I seem to be running outta fuel on the last sets of scrushers/mil press. Which im assuming is just my muscle endurance is low or i need more FUEL AKA FOOOD! Next weeks treatment and recovery should help, no?

but if teg goes from 150 to 170 with a small frame that should be a decent amount of muscle to impress some chickens
Honestly bro no its not THAT much of a difference. I have a LONG torso and LONG arms and that means the muscle looks long as well and dont "bulk" or "pop" like yalls! When i flex i show more, but its more in the definition of the muscle its self, thats why i need to be at like 190ish to look even "decent"...

Go back and look at my pics. Even at 170 im not much bigger.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
i know what your saying. My homieis 6'1" and hes about 167 (on creatine). He is still skiny but hes got some meat on his bones ya know? Like you dont see his ribcage as much anymore and he looks thicker. Your right that his muscles dont pop out as much, but being close to 170 he looks pretty good actually, hes cut too. But the size from the creatine makes him look a lot beefier. Actually having some meat on that long skinny frame of his looks good. When he was 160 he didnt look that good at all. 10 lbs made a big difference!!!!! so 20 lbs on you, trust me bro, it would be a transformation in itself. maybe not an IDEAL phsique. But it would look good and be a huge improvement!!!!

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
i know what your saying. My homieis 6'1" and hes about 167 (on creatine). He is still skiny but hes got some meat on his bones ya know? Like you dont see his ribcage as much anymore and he looks thicker. Your right that his muscles dont pop out as much, but being close to 170 he looks pretty good actually, hes cut too. But the size from the creatine makes him look a lot beefier. Actually having some meat on that long skinny frame of his looks good. When he was 160 he didnt look that good at all. 10 lbs made a big difference!!!!! so 20 lbs on you, trust me bro, it would be a transformation in itself. maybe not an IDEAL phsique. But it would look good and be a huge improvement!!!!
Well the pics speak for themselfs... My 150 pics, dont look TO much different then my 170s. Just slightly thicker, but nothing you can tell if you dont look at side by side pics. Thats all im saying... I think we all our are own worst enemy most the time.

That said, Pic of day! Me and my determination for the 180 goal!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Teg - your 170 wasn't incredibly solid though... at 170 and lean, you'll look pretty damn good. (no homo)

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Well the pics speak for themselfs... My 150 pics, dont look TO much different then my 170s. Just slightly thicker, but nothing you can tell if you dont look at side by side pics. Thats all im saying... I think we all our are own worst enemy most the time.

That said, Pic of day! Me and my determination for the 180 goal!
that is quite a goal. to PH play a factor into reaching this goal teg?

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Teg - your 170 wasn't incredibly solid though... at 170 and lean, you'll look pretty damn good. (no homo)
Your right i wasnt. But thats still the the heaviest ive ever been in my life and soild or not it was quite a feat for me to even get that high. Drs thought i wouldnt make it past 160 even tho it took 3yrs to hit 170. My Top weight was 175 taken in the morning at the drs office. He was really happy needless to say. I think with guys like you, SC, buster, GMG, TG, ETC. ill be able to hit 170 again by end of summer!

You guys knowledge is invaluable and am puttin full focus into GROWING!

BTW Picking up Alkalizing Tabs and Greens this weekend!

that is quite a goal. to PH play a factor into reaching this goal teg?
Yes, yes it is! I set high goals, but not unrealistic ones!

If it comes to it, sure! One way or another Ill get there regardless. Lots of guys are goin to hate me for saying that, but ya know what, i dont care. It took me over 3yrs to go from 140-175. I did it when others said i couldnt, I did it when some said its a "bad idea", i did it i spite of not having a healthy body and being an ecto, and i did it with most of my own knowledge and research/studying! So if i decide to use a PH, so be it. I personally think they are a wonderful "tool" if used properly, even "with my condition".

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
yeah i would only consider PH once you hit a real solid plateau

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Just keep eating big man... The work is already there.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Ya. Thats were i was at when i was 175pds, and had been pickin SCs brain about what to do since i had tryed many diff. type of routines, diet, supps, and last thing i was down to was tryin a PH and was goin to do that in Dec. Buuuuuuuut we all know how that turned out now :(

Just keep eating big man... The work is already there.
Will do sir! Just tryin to stay focused and keep my guts under control so that i can eat! Im upping my protein intake and fats to see if that will help. Next week will be a whole new ball game and the week following should go nicely, I Hope!!!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Everythings lookin good bro! I look forward everyday to see what the great Teg has done in the gym. Keep listening to Sunny, he is a BEAST!

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Bradda! Today when i was on my last 2supersets, i was thinkin out loud, and said I got this, i got this and was thinkin how much i have to focus and push hard cause of guys like you in my thread! You guys truly are a HUGE HUGE help! Its a mental game we play and i ahve to play 2games at once so my Humble Thanks goes to you bro!

I think you needa start a log ;)

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
:dunno:Ive been mulling whether to start a log or not. I may or may not.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Lol, guess if i get pushed enough ill start one up.

:numbered::thumbsup:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
:dunno:Ive been mulling whether to start a log or not. I may or may not.
DO IT! its a great form of self motivation - like "i can't disappoint my readers, better grind out that one more rep".

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
DO IT! its a great form of self motivation - like "i can't disappoint my readers, better grind out that one more rep".
Thats exactly my thoughts in my head. Im always thinking gotta show those guys i can do it, i got this, push, PUSH!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
It has helped me on holding some of my competition diets in check when I want to eat junk food. :) Not to mention just the enjoyment you get from friends stopping in to say hi!

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
It has helped me on holding some of my competition diets in check when I want to eat junk food. :) Not to mention just the enjoyment you get from friends stopping in to say hi!
Yes and for some of us, its the only place to look forward to when others around you think your a bit nutz for some of the stuff we do! lol

So stop waiting and DO IT! DO IT! DOOO IT NOW! lol

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Speaking of stopping in to say "hi"........Hello crader, my warrior-sistah!!!
Good to see you around again. :wave2:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Why do you incessantly bring up hormones? You've never ran one. Give out advice once you have a clue from experience.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Why do you incessantly bring up hormones? You've never ran one. Give out advice once you have a clue from experience.
He also sits by his computer an incessantly negs me...

Seriously man, get a f*cking clue.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Hey yall.... well today is sat, and so i went in just like i said i would. I tore it up! Every set, every rep and boy am i goin to feel it tomarrow or mon! LOL

Sat- Whatever i felt like doing!

Incline DB Press-
25x20
30x15
40x10
45x6
50x3 <--- FREAKING STOKED to not only get those boys up, but for 3reps :)
30x10

EZ Curl Bar CG-
50x10
50x20
65x10
65x10

EZ Curl Bar Curls- <--- Really Really felt a soild pump on these :)
40x10
40x10
45x8
30x12 <--- Had a slight arch on last rep.

Flat Flys- <--- All sets felt soild and chest was bulging by then!
25x12
30x8
35x4

Rope Pushdowns-
45x20
60x10
80x7 <--- Thought i could get 1 more but failed

Hammer Curls-
25x10,8,8 <--- had a very slight knee bouce on last sets of last 2reps

Weight = 155pds

Today was ANOTHER one of those days were i was like wow, im not felling good, i dont even feel like leaving home, let alone lift. But knew i had to do it, and pushed myself to get up outta bed and stop watching cartoons(yes im a big kid) and went and made breakfast. Still feel like crap, in pain yada yada yada, but man i was sooooo stoked after i got up the 50s on Incline that it just made my day much easier and blazed through most of it and felt soild. So im happy with todays workout to say the least! Tomarrow will be sholders, back and legs!

Note- Ill have to start doing Scrushers with EZ bar and go down in weight from reg. straight bar of 50pds.

Note- I REALLY "pop/bulge" when/after lifting, but after about 2hrs i loose it all! Err Stoopid long muscles!!!!

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Nice work man. 1 more day.
Yes! TY for the suggestion bro! Quick ? if ya dont mind.

Been tryin to fig out how to layout body parts tomarrow since Back and Legs are big muscle groups.

Thought about killin shoulders first since im not doing anything with them and they are my weak link?

Ideas?