Tegs LIFE Challange to OVERCOME Crohns Colitis and Ectomorphizem!

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Damn homie, if that is you in your avi... you're freakin' swoll dude.
Him or not, the guy is swoll dude period! lol

MrBigPR- Does PR stand for something? Puerto Rician or Possitive Reps maybe?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Damn homie, if that is you in your avi... you're freakin' swoll dude.
Thanks, its been quite the ride the last 8 or so years. Im still not where i want to be, but im doing alright. Lots of food went into the making of this body, and countless hours of training. Taught myself pretty much all i know through research and family friends. My uncle was a body builder, but i could never really pick his brain at the ages i had access to him. I may or may not do a PH, every time i look into it i tell myself to wait a little bit longer.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, its been quite the ride the last 8 or so years. Im still not where i want to be, but im doing alright. Lots of food went into the making of this body, and countless hours of training. Taught myself pretty much all i know through research and family friends. My uncle was a body builder, but i could never really pick his brain at the ages i had access to him. I may or may not do a PH, every time i look into it i tell myself to wait a little bit longer.
now that is what i call respectable!

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Ya To say the least bro! You have done an amazing job! I dream of being to that point someday!

On a better note- When lookin in the mirror(i dont do often) i just LOOK bigger. Mom and Dad both say the same(i didnt believe my eyes lol). But I did take the day off and just laid around online and getting what cals i could down. Ended up feeling much better this eve. Which was quite a welcome surprise! Sooo as long as all goes well tomarrow, ill plan on staying on the same schedule and nail it down Wens with the 10reps x4sets! Ill murder it for sure! Muahahaha

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
so glad to hear your feeling better doggie. Try introducing some solid food and hopefully you kill it tomarow!

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! Ya the liquids helped today. I was startin to wonder if i had gotten an obstruction :( We dont want that to happen, cause ill be posting from the hospital and have to have the hottie nurses give me a sponge bath! Wait on the other hand, that dont sound like a bad idea! ROFL.... JP!!!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Thanks! Ya the liquids helped today. I was startin to wonder if i had gotten an obstruction :( We dont want that to happen, cause ill be posting from the hospital and have to have the hottie nurses give me a sponge bath! Wait on the other hand, that dont sound like a bad idea! ROFL.... JP!!!
it could possably turn out that the hottie nurses arnt hotties at all!!!!!!!!!!!

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha Thats true! Never know now days!

You have PM sir....

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Teg - right now I'm taking "Buffer PH" by Vaxa International...

For greens I'm taking Tung Hai Chlorella by LifeTime Nutritional Specialties.

Hope that helps... you can really take anything though. Algae is great for greens. Also - whey protein is one of the only sources of protein that is alkalizing.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Teg - right now I'm taking "Buffer PH" by Vaxa International...

For greens I'm taking Tung Hai Chlorella by LifeTime Nutritional Specialties.

Hope that helps... you can really take anything though. Algae is great for greens. Also - whey protein is one of the only sources of protein that is alkalizing.
Ok That does help bro! Thank You! Only thing i know about Algae taking it through the pill version is that its not very economical price wise for what you need?????

Have Drs Appt(GP) in the morn and will ask about the acidty/alkalizing and see what he thinks as well! Good thing is hes a pretty smart cat and is open minded. After that, im goin to try and just eat eat eat and then start back lifts in the late afternoon! :wiggle:

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
how you feeling today teg? gonna workout hard or wth?

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Ok im getting back in it today. Missed Monday due to being sick, but today im hoping for something soild. I do feel quite tired at the moment, and will get some more cals/water in me in just a bit.

Shoved down 3eggs w/cheese, 2pieces whole wheat toast and a Whey Shake this morn and goin to hit up a string cheese and trailmix/oatbar next and then a super shake befor gym!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
nice. that cholesterol intake has to be doing wonders for your test levels - can you feel the difference, or not so much?

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
SC- Honestly no i cant tell any diff. Maybe cause im on T911 tho as well???

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
ahh. add in some mono fats if possible as well - there's great synergy between getting your bodies natural test levels high (cholesterol and mono fats), and adding a test booster.

great sources of mono fats:
olive oil
canola oil
peanut butter
almond butter
nuts (no homo)
avacado

you know this all already i'm sure :)

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
maybe you should try some JP8 or L-dopa to get you going in the gym. I know JP8 gets me crazy, but L-dopa boosts growth hormone a lot and i get so vascular and i never get tired. I'll smash like 3 reps past where i should have failed!!!! NO JOKE, l-dopa is cheap too. maybe i could mail you one of my bottles(2 month supply).

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
ahh. add in some mono fats if possible as well - there's great synergy between getting your bodies natural test levels high (cholesterol and mono fats), and adding a test booster.

great sources of mono fats:
olive oil
canola oil
peanut butter
almond butter
nuts (no homo)
avacado

you know this all already i'm sure :)
Yes i did, but i didnt know avacado was? See ya learn something new everyday weather you want to or not! lol Thanks Bro!

maybe you should try some JP8 or L-dopa to get you going in the gym. I know JP8 gets me crazy, but L-dopa boosts growth hormone a lot and i get so vascular and i never get tired. I'll smash like 3 reps past where i should have failed!!!! NO JOKE, l-dopa is cheap too. maybe i could mail you one of my bottles(2 month supply).
I do wanna try JP8 really bad! L-dopa is something ive been looking into alot latly to! Thanks for the offer bro! But you keep it mang!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Yes i did, but i didnt know avacado was? See ya learn something new everyday weather you want to or not! lol Thanks Bro!

I do wanna try JP8 really bad! L-dopa is something ive been looking into alot latly to! Thanks for the offer bro! But you keep it mang!
no problem mon

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure that Teg's condition has let him eat enough like us to notice how an increase in healthy fats can have a positive affect on testosterone. He seems to have a very high caloric and fat intake to begin with, which is fine because he is trying to gain every pound he can. Do you take fishoil Teg? I superdose the stuff.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure that Teg's condition has let him eat enough like us to notice how an increase in healthy fats can have a positive affect on testosterone. He seems to have a very high caloric and fat intake to begin with, which is fine because he is trying to gain every pound he can. Do you take fishoil Teg? I superdose the stuff.
Yes seems like ppl dont get that i need every pound i can get lol

Yes i do between 3-6daily. 1000mg each.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Ok Heres Todays Damage!

Pre/During- PW+WMS+Sizeon
Post- Supershake+BA+WMS

Wen- 10reps x4sets

Sqauts- 110x10x4 (First 2sets struggled, next 2 a breeze)
Suitcase- 55x10x4 (First 2sets were a lil off, but got in the groove next 2)

Asst. Chins- 65x10x4 (Last 2sets were KILLER and took tons of focus)
BB Bench- 110x10x4 (2nd and 4th set were "hard" but didnt struggle)

Scrushers- 50x10x4 (Hard Time all the way through but did it!)
Mil Press- 50x 6,8,6,8(Front delts were toast and i had to use the small barbell)(just couldnt hit 10reps, just at muscle failure! ARG!)

Went and sat in the hot tub after, cause befor gym my lower back on the right hurt a bit.... Man i wish i had a hot tub here at home! :lol:

Weight = 155pds

I wont lie guys, today really really sucked! I had to refocus and jack myself up so many times inbetween sets its not funny! I know its due to this last weeks diet, being in pain and all the other ish, but honestly i personally wanted to have a soild today, but the militarys at the end is what killed it. Shoulders are my weakest point tho, i think.

On a Good Note the Pre/During stack works really well and had a killer pump in everything except legs! So i will stick with that till WMS runs out.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
hey teg, what is in your super shake? reason i ask is because your not even supposed to mix your WMS with even something like gatorade becuase it slows down the absorbtion! I use crystal light. But a normal protein shake with almost no carbs is chill to mix it with.

i would do this
pre workout: ba + size on
durring: wms + bcaa
30 minutes later: super shake

^ now that sounds fun!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
yeah the wms is knows to give great pumps if you sip on it while working out.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
hey teg, what is in your super shake? reason i ask is because your not even supposed to mix your WMS with even something like gatorade becuase it slows down the absorbtion! I use crystal light. But a normal protein shake with almost no carbs is chill to mix it with.

i would do this
pre workout: ba + size on
durring: wms + bcaa
30 minutes later: super shake

^ now that sounds fun!
Supershake= Whey, Icecream, EVOO, PB, Yogurt

Ya i know but i was trying it this way anyways to see if i felt a difference.

Sizeon and Purple Wrrath are both during supps which is why i put them together.

I know what ur getting at tho.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
ok yeah the supershake will pretty much make the WMS fast absorbing effects not happen. So post workout immediately drink wms + whey protein or whatever post workout protein you have. than 30-45 mins later drink a super shake. thats what i would do. Give it time so the post workout shake will absorb within your anabolic window. The supershake will not absorb fast enough to make it into your anabolic window anyway so just wait 30-45 mins to let the other shake completely absorb

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Ya i know and had thought about that, but wanted to see if i would "feel" any difference anyways. I used to actually do after bcaa's and whey, then 45min later do the supershake.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Ya its been an off week but like i said in previous posts i knew it would be cause i was getting sick. But treatment is monday... Which reminds me guys

What should i do? Should i Workout Sun or should i wait for Tues then nail it Thur and then Sat... Then start over on Monday?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Ya its been an off week but like i said in previous posts i knew it would be cause i was getting sick. But treatment is monday... Which reminds me guys

What should i do? Should i Workout Sun or should i wait for Tues then nail it Thur and then Sat... Then start over on Monday?
What does treatment entail?

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Remicade Treatment: Take 30min pre meds(2tylonal and 1Benadryl). Then sit in the hospital hooked up to a IV for about 4ish hrs while taking blood pressure every 15-30min and adjust the rate(speed) at which the fluid is going in!

Its kinda a all day thing. Drive is 1hr total round trip and after im usually pretty tired so i dont do much......

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for joining this Crader! Im glad to have a woman, well not just any woman, but a real woman along for this battle ;)

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Remicade Treatment: Take 30min pre meds(2tylonal and 1Benadryl). Then sit in the hospital hooked up to a IV for about 4ish hrs while taking blood pressure every 15-30min and adjust the rate(speed) at which the fluid is going in!

Its kinda a all day thing. Drive is 1hr total round trip and after im usually pretty tired so i dont do much......
Sounds gnar

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for joining this Crader! Im glad to have a woman, well not just any woman, but a real woman along for this battle ;)
LOL Well I have IBS and stomach issues myself. I grew up as a child unable to gain weight or keep it on, weighed 95lbs most of my life. I'm now a solid 126lbs of mainly muscle although sadly I can put on fat now :)

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
LOL Well I have IBS and stomach issues myself. I grew up as a child unable to gain weight or keep it on, weighed 95lbs most of my life. I'm now a solid 126lbs of mainly muscle although sadly I can put on fat now :)
wow 126 is how much i weighed when i first started lifting

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Sounds gnar
Gnar AKA Gnarly? Eh i guess to someone thats not around it, it is. But ive always been around that stuff and had some VERY fun stuff done to me, which i wont go into cause some of yall mite :puke:

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
wow 126 is how much i weighed when i first started lifting
:) Well I am as big as I want to get. At 5'3" any bigger would be manly looking, so I'm happy with my muscle, I just need to hit a summer cut to put some definition on it.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh Well im sad to hear that, but none the less im stoked to hear you have battled against it and have proven you can do what others think and say is not possible nor realistic! I have a couple friends who have IBS and i feel for them so much. My thoughts and prayers are with you!

Bwhahaha hey thats not a bad thing sometimes hahaha but ya i know what your saying.... I actually never put on any fat till i started lifting to lol

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Ill be pulling for you Teg, ive got a patient that gets remicade treatment. That stuff is expensive!

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Brotha! Ya Remicade is spendy stuff no doubt! And ive been on it since it was a test drug back in 97! First Bill i remember seeing was like 16k!

Wait, one of your patients? So your a Dr/Nurse?

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Well im a pharmacist, i work in a hospital and do rounds. Anyone that i check meds for and visit is considered MY patient. I take lots of pride in my job.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Well im a pharmacist, i work in a hospital and do rounds. Anyone that i check meds for and visit is considered MY patient. I take lots of pride in my job.
Ahhh I see!!! I actually want to be a pharmacist as well, but cant since i cant do the whole collage thing really, im SOL.....

I would to! Your job i know demands alot of attention to detail and messing up is not an option! What YOU do matters to guys like me, especially when their health is on the line day in and day out! Take Pride, Stay Focused and Enjoy It!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Dont worry about your off day yesterday, i had an off day today. We all get them.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Cali i believe. So Cal...
Yea, that is my neck of the woods. I thought so from the dialect he keeps spitting out.