Tegs LIFE Challange to OVERCOME Crohns Colitis and Ectomorphizem!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Yes! TY for the suggestion bro! Quick ? if ya dont mind.

Been tryin to fig out how to layout body parts tomarrow since Back and Legs are big muscle groups.

Thought about killin shoulders first since im not doing anything with them and they are my weak link?

Ideas?
I give shoulders and traps their own day - nothing wrong with that.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Well sun is here, and guess what, i feel MUCH better today then yesterday, but am UBBER sore from yesterday as well! But today was the last day befor a week off to recoup as TL suggested, and boy was it fun and no doubt STOKED about todays lifts!

Sun = Bright Sunshine on My Shoulders Makes Me Happy! :lol:

DB Press-
20x20
25x15
35x10
40x8
45x4<--- Woohoo! (Struggled just a tad on last rep!)

Front DB Raises-
10x10
20x8
25x4 Superset w/ Upright rows- 60x10, 10sec rest, 8reps <--- Front delts TOAST after that!

Side DB Raises(dont know what else to call em)-
10x10,8,8

Machine Shrugs-
2plts x 20
3plts x 15
2plts x 12

Squats(Parallel)-
135x6
135x6
115x8

Superset
Asst. WG PUs- 80x10,8
Lat Pulldowns- 60x20,8<---No more fuel left in the tank!

Weight= 156! I dont know how i gained 1pd over nite. same cloths on and everything? Eh better for tomarrow :)

Wow what a day, i had the energy, pain was way down, and over all just in a much better state of health! So needless to say i went in and decided today i was goin to kill myself or die trying, er or something like that! :lol:

So tomarrow is treatment and a week to recoup!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Nice progression on the weights. Next time you pick up a 55, be carefull because thats gonna be light!

are you going to lose any weight this week?

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Why do you incessantly bring up hormones? You've never ran one. Give out advice once you have a clue from experience.
You're right, I have never ran a PH. I'm not ashamed to say that. So what? And its not like I was giving him some in depth piece of advice about what hormone to use or a detail about PCT or something.

Hormones make me curious and I research them just for fun and so I have a little bit of knowledge about the dark side. I'm sure teg and me are in a similar boat on this one so I was just chit chating and relating with him.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Nice progression on the weights. Next time you pick up a 55, be carefull because thats gonna be light!

are you going to lose any weight this week?
Thank Big Man! Im way happy with the 45s since when i was at 175pds, 50x8 was my max. Soo that means my shoulders are progressing much better this go around!

No, No weight loss this week! Or atleast im goin to try not to! I may hit the gym wen and fri and just go really really light weight just to get the muscles to stay active by doing simple basic things? But im really wanting to focus on healing and recouping everything from this weekend and health.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yea, some people lose some weight during the recoup period, but then again they arent lifting or doing what you are doing. Ill be here to push you! Not too hard, but hard enough! Get em TEG!

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Yea, some people lose some weight during the recoup period, but then again they arent lifting or doing what you are doing. Ill be here to push you! Not too hard, but hard enough! Get em TEG!
hurrah!!! for no weight loss
Thanks Bois! Ill need it! Yes ill feel better in a couple more days, but not being in the gym lifting heavy or lifting period ill have a hard time tryin to keep up the weight. Tho my plan is to up my Protein with chicken and whey, stop the supershakes for the week and try to eat as clean as possible!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Bois! Ill need it! Yes ill feel better in a couple more days, but not being in the gym lifting heavy or lifting period ill have a hard time tryin to keep up the weight. Tho my plan is to up my Protein with chicken and whey, stop the supershakes for the week and try to eat as clean as possible!
eating clean is the best thing you could do. cut off the mega shakes! LOL

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Your body is going to need those extra calories while its taking treatment and healing. I'd keep the supershakes in play if possible.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
eating clean is the best thing you could do. cut off the mega shakes! LOL
Your body is going to need those extra calories while its taking treatment and healing. I'd keep the supershakes in play if possible.
Hmm im at the tip of a double edge sword! I see were both of you are coming from.

Reason i was wanting to cut them out was to clean up the fat intake from the ice cream for the week.

But then i see TLs point to in needing those extra cals in the end to help with as much healing as possible.

Hmm what could i substitute for ice cream?????

Heartless88

Heartless88

Awards
Don't bro me. You've been a douche on several occasions.

Get over it.
enough with the teenage name calling
or shall we call it the "pre-teen"
Grow up

and get over the fact that your jealous of the guys on here
thats why you give useless information out and stupid immature remarks

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys befor this goes any farther in my thread, pls take it to PMs.

I would appreciate it, K thx!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
enough with the teenage name calling
or shall we call it the "pre-teen"
Grow up

and get over the fact that your jealous of the guys on here
thats why you give useless information out and stupid immature remarks
Are you his douchelip alter ego?

Go away.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Hmm im at the tip of a double edge sword! I see were both of you are coming from.

Reason i was wanting to cut them out was to clean up the fat intake from the ice cream for the week.

But then i see TLs point to in needing those extra cals in the end to help with as much healing as possible.

Hmm what could i substitute for ice cream?????
Yogurt.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Teg - no offense here man... but I'm not going to mute myself on any log. If I have a couple tools telling me I give bad advice or sitting at their computers negging me - then immediately masterbating afterwards...

If you have a problem with how I speak or interact, I'm happy to unsub. I'm getting tired of running into this f*cking online diet consultant 5 foot 6 OC douchebag anyway. A 21 year old kid hocking diet advice on a paid website is just retarded, and I'm sure his rich ass parents are literally ashamed.

Peace.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
None Taken...

I guess all i can say here is, do what you feel is best TL!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
None Taken...

I guess all i can say here is, do what you feel is best TL!
:toofunny:

Seriously though, let's all keep it to fitness yes?

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
:toofunny:

Seriously though, let's all keep it to fitness yes?
LOL... Yes ;)

Well guys im board... Sittin here in the hospital, IV is in, waitin on the drug to be mixed and then we will go started! So ill just be here :type:

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
LOL... Yes ;)

Well guys im board... Sittin here in the hospital, IV is in, waitin on the drug to be mixed and then we will go started! So ill just be here :type:
good luck teg. :wave2: how they treating you there at the hospital?:stups::dance2: You got the laptop on your bed or something? what drugs they gonna give you? has your weight gone up or down at all? sorry for all the questions.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Teg.... Take a peek at the scale they have built into your bed.

:wtf:

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
Um, how the hell is he going to weigh himself?
TL you are so right on this one.
Also why do you want to know what medication he's on? Are you a doctor who can prescribe something better? I'm not trying to be rude here but what good would it do you to know what he's taking.
Teg good luck with everything, i'm sure the hospital will take good care of you and you'll be back lifting in no time.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Also why do you want to know what medication he's on? Are you a doctor who can prescribe something better? I'm not trying to be rude here but what good would it do you to know what he's taking.
Teg good luck with everything, i'm sure the hospital will take good care of you and you'll be back lifting in no time.
Actually I think Teg even mentioned what medicine he was being given earlier this log.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
good luck teg. :wave2: how they treating you there at the hospital?:stups::dance2: You got the laptop on your bed or something? what drugs they gonna give you? has your weight gone up or down at all? sorry for all the questions.
They are treating me wonderful! My nurses here are great! They always hook me up right. They are very good at there job! Ya just sittin here. The hospital has inet i can log into and use :) I took my pre meds(2tylonal 500s and 1benadryl) and now drug is here(Remicade) and its infusing now! Weight is 157.5 which just barely bumped me up into the 800mg range(from 600mg) cause its based off Body Weight. Just ordered, Steak, Red Potatos, Carved Turkey, Gatorade!

Yeah, Teg.... Take a peek at the scale they have built into your bed.

:wtf:
Hahahaha I wish! That would be cool!

:thanks:Guys!!! :)

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
I weighed in here. 157.5! I have to since the drug is based of body weight. Sorry shoulda mentioned that! I think hes just curious is all... I ask those ?s to ppl all the time when im here or anywere really so i can learn about it. But thats just me, i like to learn about everything lol

Thanks Punthra! They really are great here!

Actually I think Teg even mentioned what medicine he was being given earlier this log.
Yup, good eye bro!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Maybe he has a scale at home. Maybe they took his weight. They always take my weight whenever I see a doctor.

I'm just trying to get an idea of what they are doing to him, thats why i asked what meds he's on.

it seems like the purpose of people posting on this thread is to make fun of me. unsubbing

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Also, in case any of you are looking into running DS or PH, stay away from Nolva, because it gives you gyno... I'm learning so much today.

DTH IS WELL WORTH IT. You can just stick with 2 cabs a day and have a 2 month supply. so it is the best bang for the buck. As for the serm, Nolva can cause gyno cant it. because it just stops est from binding to receptors. But when you get off nolva you still have all the estrogen in your system and than it binds and bam.... GYNO!

I dont think youll NEED a cort blocker, how old are you?

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
They are treating me wonderful! My nurses here are great! They always hook me up right. They are very good at there job! Ya just sittin here. The hospital has inet i can log into and use :) I took my pre meds(2tylonal 500s and 1benadryl) and now drug is here(Remicade) and its infusing now! Weight is 157.5 which just barely bumped me up into the 800mg range(from 600mg) cause its based off Body Weight. Just ordered, Steak, Red Potatos, Carved Turkey, Gatorade!
sounds good so far - you're gaining which is your goal :) hopefully the extra 200mg of remicade will make a noticeable difference on how you do on your last couple weeks before your next treatment.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
lol, ya you definitely don't want to use nolva after a AS or PH cycle it might help you.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
sounds good so far - you're gaining which is your goal :) hopefully the extra 200mg of remicade will make a noticeable difference on how you do on your last couple weeks before your next treatment.
Thanks Brotha! Yes its going good! I hope that the extra 200mgs will help for the last 2weeks for sure!

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Did you mention how often it is that you go for treatments? Is it monthly?

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
I think i did somewhere but no matter. I have them every 6weeks! Im at 10mg per 1kg of medicine and total med is 800mg. Total is based of weight/height.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys quick update..... Feelin a bit better, not by much tho...

Anywho, went to the dermo. today, and he took 2 biopsy's, on my face. I now have 2 stiches in each cheek near my nose. When i can get a camera ill take a pic.

Reason for this is they are tryin to fig out whats goin on with my skin. Its some type of reaction to my Remicade they think, which ive been having(the skin thing) over the last 4yrs. In a couple pics you can see the red spot on my chest which is bout the same thing.

So other then that, im just tryin to rest and relax and heal. Still feelin my Traps from sundays lifts. I like it :)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Keep up the good fight Teg!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
K
Teg,
there's a log from someone with IBS or colitis here on AM somewhere. He used Gut Health and had something like 30 days of significantly reduced symptoms. I'm not recommending a supplement for you because that would be bogus medical advice. I'm just saying that it might be something that you could research and look into a little.
i dunno if you saw that or not teggie

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
I did! TY for bringing it to my attn! I have a bottle of Gut Health right here. Goin to try it next month again. First go around not so good, not sure what was goin on. Im goin to search for that thread he was talkin about. I think Dsade told me about it as well...

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Sup Teg, good to hear you chillin and doing well. Youll be in the gym in no time, just dont rush it! Ill kill the weights for ya.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Sup Teg, good to hear you chillin and doing well. Youll be in the gym in no time, just dont rush it! Ill kill the weights for ya.
Ya... Boy do i wanna hit it, buuuut i know its better to chill and just let the body take it all in for repair. Picked up some 10pds of chicken, and have my whey, eggs, oats, etc.... So this week ill just be eatting and relaxing, err or tryin to. My stiches on my face are startin to hurt right now tho? If its not one thing, its another, owell, tis life my friend!

Thanks Bro! I cant wait till you start a long bro! From the looks of your avi, you can tear it up with the best of these guys! Have a killer WO bradda!!

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yea, i may actually be at a hardened facility earlier than i thought, so ill have a bed and an actual gym. Gonna be sick.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Yea, i may actually be at a hardened facility earlier than i thought, so ill have a bed and an actual gym. Gonna be sick.
Ahh even better news! Wonderful Bro! Im bettin your stoked! I hope your get in real soon and get to feel a bit more relax and comfy there!

So heres what i had to have done to minus the blood draw! ENJOY! :lol:

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
U so craa sie.
Yes i am bro! ;)

Quick story i forgot to tell you guys sun.

So after the lifts, i went down to sit in the hottub for a bit, and while sitting there a lady gets out of the pool with her kid. Shes holding his hand(the kid is prob like 5) and as they walk by he looks at me and stares and then turns to his mom and goes "mommy mommy mommy he looks like Wolverine!"

I chuckled a bit when the mom looked back at me and i smiles. and as there walkin away hes just staring hard. lol

Anyways i thought it was funny.... And yes i know i need hair cut

crader

crader

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I did! TY for bringing it to my attn! I have a bottle of Gut Health right here. Goin to try it next month again. First go around not so good, not sure what was goin on. Im goin to search for that thread he was talkin about. I think Dsade told me about it as well...
How did you dose it and for how long? It should have been 2 caps for the loading period, 6 days or so. And then 1 cap after that. Initially it will give you gas until your body adapts to it and the colonies of healthy bacteria take over.

It has helped my IBS, as long as I remember to take it :)