Tegs LIFE Challange to OVERCOME Crohns Colitis and Ectomorphizem!

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
First Off, woke up today, felt like crap! Was VERY tired/lethargic, had pain and just felt like crap in general from it all! But decided screw it, im gettin up and doing what i can and make something happen. Today didnt turn out to bad surprisingly tho, other then still fellin like crap!

Squats- 110x6x4<---Up 10pds(Felt like CRAP and struggled on first 2sets, after that refocused and got mad! Got "easier" from there out!)
Suitcase DB DL- 55x6x4<---Up 5pds

Asst Chins- 65x6x4<---Up 5pds
BB Bench- 110x6x4 <--- Up 10pds(Felt like i could add another 5pds easy)

Scrushers- 50x6x4 <---Up 10pds
Military Press- 50x6x4<---Up 5pds(These didnt feel as hard, guess we will see when i go up in reps next week)

Weight= 155! <--- Woohoo! I hit my goal! +10pds Since i got outta the Hospital beginning of Feb!

Next week will be the REAL test and see how i do with higher reps! By the end today i was runnin low on fuel.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys I need your expertness on a ? i have.

I have been thinking about putting 1scoop of my Purple Wrath in with my SizeOn. Is it a good idea? I did read something awhile back about why CL didnt put sugars in it or something?

Maybe i should hit up a CL rep?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
After reading about your condition i realise i have the exact same symptoms when i eat the same foods you do in conjunction with excercise, stress and environmental factors. I think i know some ways to drastically improve your life. PM me if your interested.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
First Off, woke up today, felt like crap! Was VERY tired/lethargic, had pain and just felt like crap in general from it all! But decided screw it, im gettin up and doing what i can and make something happen. Today didnt turn out to bad surprisingly tho, other then still fellin like crap!

Squats- 110x6x4<---Up 10pds(Felt like CRAP and struggled on first 2sets, after that refocused and got mad! Got "easier" from there out!)
Suitcase DB DL- 55x6x4<---Up 5pds

Asst Chins- 65x6x4<---Up 5pds
BB Bench- 110x6x4 <--- Up 10pds(Felt like i could add another 5pds easy)

Scrushers- 50x6x4 <---Up 10pds
Military Press- 50x6x4<---Up 5pds(These didnt feel as hard, guess we will see when i go up in reps next week)

Weight= 155! <--- Woohoo! I hit my goal! +10pds Since i got outta the Hospital beginning of Feb!

Next week will be the REAL test and see how i do with higher reps! By the end today i was runnin low on fuel.
very nice :) you've got to grow if you're going up in weights like that :)

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Dang Teg 155! That is completely awesome. Good job fighting through those last reps. I know how you feel, i felt like crap going into the gym yesterday and nearly put out all new PR's. Keep it up man! That Crohns aint gonna wanna mess with you if y ou keep it up!

I was big into the import scene a couple of years ago. 4 Tours to iraq and military has really put a damper on it but i did manage to pick up a clean 91 civic ef si. GOing to be fun when i get home!

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
The National Health and Nutrition Survey reported that;

Less than 10% of Americans consumed five daily servings of fruit and vegetables
40% ate no fruit or fruit juice
50% ate no vegetables
70% have no dietary vitamin C
80% didn’t eat anything that had carotenoids
The number one vegetable in the United States is French Fries and that comprises 25% of all vegetables eaten.
Number two is Iceberg Lettuce and a close third is Ketchup.
If we can’t even eat the minimal amount of alkalizing foods it is no wonder we have such nationwide issues with degenerative diseases caused by acidity.

Dehydration is rampant often because the average American thinks that drinking soda or coffee is the same as drinking water. As well as acting as a diuretic, soda has an acidic range around 2.5 pH. It takes an incredible amount of “good” water to counteract the effects of soda. You may have to drink nearly 32 glasses of 7.0 pH water to eliminate the bad effects of 1 glass of soda. In addition to soda, coffee, caffeine, and smoking all contribute to raising the acid levels in one’s body, thereby contributing to serious health problems. It is important to understand that raising the body’s pH does not cure disease. It does however, allow the body to heal itself by normalizing cellular function and ridding itself of toxins. Also fruits and vegetables will be adding the minerals that are so important to maintaining good health.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
very nice :) you've got to grow if you're going up in weights like that :)
Yes, I would hope so! Next week will be the real test of manhood. Getting sicker+going up in weight/reps+goin to be harder to eat= Very Rough and Tough week ahead!

Dang Teg 155! That is completely awesome. Good job fighting through those last reps. I know how you feel, i felt like crap going into the gym yesterday and nearly put out all new PR's. Keep it up man! That Crohns aint gonna wanna mess with you if y ou keep it up!

I was big into the import scene a couple of years ago. 4 Tours to iraq and military has really put a damper on it but i did manage to pick up a clean 91 civic ef si. GOing to be fun when i get home!
Thank You VERY much Big Man! My Goal was for 155pds by the 20th. So just for kicks, im setting it at 160pds now by the 20th! Ya had to just refocus and get some aggression goin in the ol body and brain! Ya, I GOT THIS!

O really? You still serving over in Iraq? Or are you on tour somewere else now? I have lots of friends and family that have/are serving! You guys have my support 110%! I try to pray every nite and i make sure my friends and family that are serving always get prayed for, now ill include you in as well sir! :usa2:

Did you get an estimated time of return yet?

EF Si eh? That will be a nice project for ya and nice way to have some fun for sure! I miss my bros CRX EF with the built B16/GSR! Car was a blast!

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
TL today was better then yesterday promised! :) I did it for you, and well, me to! haha Just didnt get as many cals in today is all.... Got Nausea on and off today which royally messed me up! But heres the damage guys...

2eggs w/cheese, 5bacon, Whey Shake

String Cheese, Trailmix/Oatbar

Supershake

Whey shake

String Cheese, Trailmix/Oatbar

Chicken Breast, Chicken wing, Red Taters

Probolic-SR 12hr Protein Shake<--- Drinking Right Now!

*Side Note- Instead of Prednisone, the dr put me on entocort @ 6mg daily for the next 2weeks. So im hoping thatll help kick start me or keep me stable till the 20th!

Sinon

Sinon

Awards
Man, I have nothing to bitch about. Your hardcore, good luck man!

Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.7; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Teg, you really should also pay attention to SWG's post above. That alkalizing diet planning he referenced above is about 30% of what my mom does for her job at an extremely expensive spa in southern california... People pay upwards of 2 grand an hour for a private consultation.

I constantly eat veggies and also green supplements and alkalizing tablets to keep my GI / Pancreas issues at bay. Also keep in mind that 95% of substances you take for BB'ing have an acidifying quality to them.

And nice work on the diet man... Just get them greens in there.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Man, I have nothing to bitch about. Your hardcore, good luck man!

Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 4.7; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920
Thanks You Sir! At this point, I dont see any other way! :)

Teg, you really should also pay attention to SWG's post above. That alkalizing diet planning he referenced above is about 30% of what my mom does for her job at an extremely expensive spa in southern california... People pay upwards of 2 grand an hour for a private consultation.

I constantly eat veggies and also green supplements and alkalizing tablets to keep my GI / Pancreas issues at bay. Also keep in mind that 95% of substances you take for BB'ing have an acidifying quality to them.

And nice work on the diet man... Just get them greens in there.
Ya SWG PMed me a link to read in the mean time which i was last nite after i posted, but feel asleep at the beginning of it lol Ill read it this weekend and so some more studying. I wish i could eat greens bro. Greens KILL my insides tho! So im still tryin to find a decent greens supplement that dont hurt. Dont know much on the alkalizing tabs, will do some research. Do you have any suggestions or ideas TL/SWG?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Timber be laying his beatdown with some good sound nutritional advice up in hee-yaa!!

Teg, you're a real warrior. To be training like you are with the condition you have....my winged helmut's off to you man!! :notworthy: :box:

You have my respect and admiration for what it's worth. That, along with maybe $1.50 will get you cup of coffee. Not at Starbuck's though!! LOL

Keep pounding the weights and trying to pound down as much good food as you possibly can. You'll start putting on some lean pounds.

And I do wish I could get away with eating some of the stuff you can. I gotta watch every calorie in my old age!! The old metabolism ain't as fast as it used to be!! :laughing:

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Timber be laying his beatdown with some good sound nutritional advice up in hee-yaa!!

Teg, you're a real warrior. To be training like you are with the condition you have....my winged helmut's off to you man!! :notworthy: :box:

You have my respect and admiration for what it's worth. That, along with maybe $1.50 will get you cup of coffee. Not at Starbuck's though!! LOL

Keep pounding the weights and trying to pound down as much good food as you possibly can. You'll start putting on some lean pounds.

And I do wish I could get away with eating some of the stuff you can. I gotta watch every calorie in my old age!! The old metabolism ain't as fast as it used to be!! :laughing:
Yes he has! I am thankful and and blessed to have some GREAT guys in this thread! I am humbled by you guys and you are what drive me to do better and try to be the best with no excuse! I know Timber for sure will put the smack down if i start slacking...

My many thanks TG :bow:! I appreciate it bro! People/Lifters told me its a waste of time or that i wont really get anywere, supplements wont help, blah blah blah! Like i said above i have a thing for prooving ppl wrong! Many of which now days are living a life of less then healthy and happy!

Your respect and admiration at taken to heart brother, trust me! When you all post up you have no clue as to how much and never will know how much it truly means to me! And thanks, i dont like Starbucks anyways, Give me Moxie Java or Dutch Brothers FTW!!!

Will Do Brotha! Food Food Food! Even when i feel like ish, FOOOOD! lol

Hahaha My mom says im "blessed" in that sence! :lol:

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thanks You Sir! At this point, I dont see any other way! :)

Ya SWG PMed me a link to read in the mean time which i was last nite after i posted, but feel asleep at the beginning of it lol Ill read it this weekend and so some more studying. I wish i could eat greens bro. Greens KILL my insides tho! So im still tryin to find a decent greens supplement that dont hurt. Dont know much on the alkalizing tabs, will do some research. Do you have any suggestions or ideas TL/SWG?
Dont know if the "greens" tablets you can take to supplement ur intake will help at all. Id look at nutra, i stumbled accross it the other day when i was filling my cart.

I should be out of here *hopefully* by the middle of July. As long as i have my food and weights, im fine.

I had a CRX EF when i was back in college. Dropped a GSR, had it turboed and redid the interior myself. Helps having a mechanic for a dad. Hopefully i can convince him to take the ride down to see me and drop the new engine in my hatch. I fixed the body up before i left. Shaved moldings, replaced old bumpers and such. Outside is sanded and primed. IM going for a sleeper look, no fancy body kits and such. all about PERFORMANCE

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Dont know if the "greens" tablets you can take to supplement ur intake will help at all. Id look at nutra, i stumbled accross it the other day when i was filling my cart.

I should be out of here *hopefully* by the middle of July. As long as i have my food and weights, im fine.

I had a CRX EF when i was back in college. Dropped a GSR, had it turboed and redid the interior myself. Helps having a mechanic for a dad. Hopefully i can convince him to take the ride down to see me and drop the new engine in my hatch. I fixed the body up before i left. Shaved moldings, replaced old bumpers and such. Outside is sanded and primed. IM going for a sleeper look, no fancy body kits and such. all about PERFORMANCE
Plant supplements wont help him put on muscle, but it could very well help with his overall health and GI condition.

I think too few of the people on this board consider overall health... but hey, if you feel like disregarding my advice - more power to you.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Yea i was talking about his GI situation. If that can help, hopefully he can "avoid" a big sick and be on the track to 200. If he can "control" his symptoms then he wont have to get sick, unhindering his progress

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Yea i was talking about his GI situation. If that can help, hopefully he can "avoid" a big sick and be on the track to 200. If he can "control" his symptoms then he wont have to get sick, unhindering his progress
Symptom control is the only thing holding him back. Its not like he can't put on weight. I know when I have a pancreas attack, it puts me out of the gym for a full day - and the next 4 days are whack at the gym. Every meal I eat causes pain.

Just saying, the conventional bullsh*t medicine he is taking for CC is only further acidifying his body and putting stress on his internal organs. The major concern of IBD and CC is developing cancer - which is also encouraged in an acidic host.

Definitely need to balance out the cost and benefit of running these extra supplements and hormones particularly with a pre-existing condition...

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established

I wish your the best there bro! I hope you do get out of there SOONER rather then later! Youll be in my prayers! Wow nice deal right there! GSR+EF= Kick in the pants car! Ive never been the wings/stereo/body kit kinda guy. Always lean mean and clean for me. Always been about going fast and pushing the limits of the car in performance, not what is "in".

Plant supplements wont help him put on muscle, but it could very well help with his overall health and GI condition.

I think too few of the people on this board consider overall health... but hey, if you feel like disregarding my advice - more power to you.
Ya i think thats what he was saying?(helping with the overall condition with "greens supps" since eatting my greens is a no no for me try to get em another way so they dont cause pain, restroom trips etc....

Ya i guess i have always had to consider overall health and tahts why ive done what i had to in order to get were im at today.

Ya i think you guys are sayin the same thing, just misunderstanding each other er or something? No?

Symptom control is the only thing holding him back. Its not like he can't put on weight. I know when I have a pancreas attack, it puts me out of the gym for a full day - and the next 4 days are whack at the gym. Every meal I eat causes pain.

Just saying, the conventional bullsh*t medicine he is taking for CC is only further acidifying his body and putting stress on his internal organs. The major concern of IBD and CC is developing cancer - which is also encouraged in an acidic host.

Definitely need to balance out the cost and benefit of running these extra supplements and hormones particularly with a pre-existing condition...
Yes! The symptoms are what keeps me down of course. Gaining weight is hard in ANY aspect for me, that said, i can do it which i have prooven, and of course its better to do it with eatting "right" then to not. Which is why i eat better then just about anyone i know! PPL thinkin im crazy for putting as many cals in as i do. But then again, its twice as hard for me since i have so much scar tissue built up in the walls of the intestine and what not. Then add on top of it the CC flaring up and that makes it even THAT MUCH harder!
Thats why when i was younger i could still eat and eat and eat AND STILL would LOSE weight and end up in the hospital!

Yes i hate to have to use the conventional ish, but its the only thing that has kinda somewhat worked to keep me alive the last 17yrs! Everything that we have tryed, conventional or not has always ended up at a dead end and didnt work. My Drs are very confused and hate that pretty much everything a typical CC/IBD paitent uses can help keep them symptom free. Unlike me nothing has ever really "worked". My old boss uses Alao Vera juice 3times a day with a very small does of Asacol and hes been Symptom free for over 4yrs now. Same goes with many others i talk to.

^^^ Does all that make sence? Sorry in a bit of pain right now. Tryin to keep my mind away and focus!

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
BTW if i havnt said it enough. Guys i thank you from the bottom of my heart with your help, knowledge, and encoragement! :)

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
hey teg, sorry to be such a lame but can you explain to me in simple terms what CC is and how it hinders you. sorry again for being retarded.

P.S. does teg stand for INTEGRA?

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Hahaha No prob bro, dont feel bad! Ill give an understanding as best as i can! If you want to know more or do not understand something just say so and ill explain as best as i can to give a better understanding....

Crohn's disease is a chronic inflammatory disease of the intestines. It primarily causes ulcerations (breaks/cuts in the lining) of the small and large intestines(just like if you were to cut yourself with a knife on the outside), BUT it can affect the digestive system(GI tract) ANYWHERE, from the mouth to the anus. Crohn's disease and Ulcerative Colitis are frequently referred to as inflammatory bowel disease (IBD). Ulcerative Colitis itself can be cured by removal of the colon as that is the ONLY place its in. I on the other had have Crohns Colitis which is commonly used to describe if one has both as i do. Some drs just classify it as Crohns, period, some do not. There is NO known CURE for Crohns!

Thats the base of what it is, of course now is were we get into what i call the "Bi products of it"

Common symptoms of Crohn's disease include abdominal pain, diarrhea, weight loss, poor appetite, fever, night sweats, intestinal bleeding, rectal pain, and rectal bleeding. Most of those are self explanitory really. But hinders my progress but not being able to properly "absorb" nutrients. In other words it goes right through me which in turn creates the diarrhea and weight loss.

Since Crohns starts off as "erosions"(much much smaller like Ulcers). As time goes on the "erosions" become real deep just like a true Ulcer and in fact do turn into one when left untreated/severity of disease! There in turn creates "scaring" IE scare tissue build up and stiffness of the affected area/areas which is 1 reason why a dr pushs on your stomach in certain areas. Hes tryin to feel for that "stiffness". Kinda like when you put your arm up and dont flex the bi muscle it soft, then when flexed its hard, same type of concept applies, just not in a good way LOL Anyways the worse(wider and deeper) the Ulcer gets youll get thinning of the outter wall and will create a hole, WHICH IS NOT GOOD! When that happens bacteria from within the infected area can spread, infecting adjacent organs and the surrounding abdominal cavity. As Crohns gets more sever it will lead to obstructions(narrowing of the inside) creating blockages and will not let through the "contents" that it trying to move through. Kinda imagine tryin to fit a softball through a straw!

Thats just part of it..... Does that kinda help? I can go on lol

Yes sir it does!

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Food Intake has been bad today, not even worth mentioning really...... Will try to down Protein shake befor bed!

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
OH OK THANKS BRO. That helps a lot. I have acid reflux sometimes and i have had a stomach ulcer before.... not fun. So its hard for you to absorb nutrients? Since Waxi Maize Starch is absorbed and digested basically instantly, wouldnt this be a helpful carb to add to your protein shake?

How ofter do the ulcers or whatever flare up?

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
OH OK THANKS BRO. That helps a lot. I have acid reflux sometimes and i have had a stomach ulcer before.... not fun. So its hard for you to absorb nutrients? Since Waxi Maize Starch is absorbed and digested basically instantly, wouldnt this be a helpful carb to add to your protein shake?

How ofter do the ulcers or whatever flare up?
UW :)

Yes. Essentially everything goes right through me. When im in remission(doing well, or "better") it is easier to absorb and have the nutrients do what they are supost to do like a reg persons digestive tract, just not near as effecient since there is already TONS of damage done over the last 17yrs. Each time i get flare up then get better makes it worse. Umm as for the WMS im honestly not to sure exactly, i got a tub from NP to try(Im still researching more on WMS). Ive tryed it different ways, but at the moment im not sure if i like(kinda on the fence). It doesnt bother my gut at all tho which is a bonus lol Im saving the rest i have and will try it with my PW when im done with this tub of Sizeon.

As far as how often i Flare, its all dependent on my body/treatments... These last 3yrs or so ill be fine for 4weeks, then the last 2weeks befor treatment(Remicaide, Biological Drug) ill start to get sick and then the week prior im down and out usually till treatment. A day after treatment i feel better, but not even close to getting back "usual". A week later im MUCH better but thatll only last 3-4weeks and it starts all over again. So anymore Flare Ups are quite often compared to growing up, but then again growing up, i was on some killer drugs, literally but in turn its also what has help keep me alive per se this long! Tho nothing has every really "WORKED" for me and kept me in full remission. Its always a very short period of feeling tip top, or well tip top for me lol

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
I know some Reps and Guys are prob reading this and thinking, "this cat is crazy lifting like he does and taking these supps with his condition and meds!" :lol:

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
I know some Reps and Guys are prob reading this and thinking, "this cat is crazy lifting like he does and taking these supps with his condition and meds!" :lol:
i dunno about crazy... maybe driven or motivated, or even ballsy!

So i guess PH and Steroids are out of the question for you eh? Immagine not being able to PCT due to your chrons

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
i dunno about crazy... maybe driven or motivated, or even ballsy!

So i guess PH and Steroids are out of the question for you eh? Immagine not being able to PCT due to your chrons
Hahaha im prob all the above!

Nope i should be fine as far as i can tell with PHs/Steroids. Ive talked to the drs, did/doing research all the time, and a dr friend of mine said it may even be benificial to take test/PHs cycles as long as i have proper support supps and my Crohns isnt fully active. Right there i know i just hit a nerve with LOTS of ppl/reps lol.

I know of a couple guys who are on TRT(Testosterone Replacment Therapy) and have Crohns. Yes yes i know its different, but from everything i know, can tell or have even heard from them is nothing but good and hasnt affected there Crohns. Also talked to a guy who HAD Colitis, lifted and took the old 1ad, Androplex(think thats what it was called) and said he did a cycle of Anavar as well with no probs and was ALSO on Prednisone(A corticosteroid, not anabolic) Funny thing is over in Europe there actually doing testing with test/viagra to treat crohns, and it has had some good results in the first testing....

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm i wonder why. how could that be possible? Maybe the testosterone helps the body to heal better or seomthing?

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
hmmmm i wonder why. how could that be possible? Maybe the testosterone helps the body to heal better or seomthing?
Honestly i have no clue! I have been researching and studing, but cant find much. I been tryin to get hold of my Dr friend up in Canada but cant.

If anyone reading knows or has hypothosis, post up please!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BTW if i havnt said it enough. Guys i thank you from the bottom of my heart with your help, knowledge, and encoragement! :)
No need to thanks us bro. Hel, you're the one encouraging us!!
Keep killin' dem heavy ass weights man.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
No need to thanks us bro. Hel, you're the one encouraging us!!
Keep killin' dem heavy ass weights man.

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!
Thank You Sir! Ill do what i can...

This week is going to be a real tough trial. Im goin to have to use Black Hole often. Today i got even worse :( I knew it would hit today or tomarrow! Tryed my best to get the cals in, but im not doin so well! This week i will have to take lots of shakes i think? I have nill to none appetite and im in a ton of pain! Especially at this moment. Took a vicodin and didnt even touch it! Kinda Funny im listening to Johnny Cash- Hurt

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
Thank You Sir! Ill do what i can...

This week is going to be a real tough trial. Im goin to have to use Black Hole often. Today i got even worse :( I knew it would hit today or tomarrow! Tryed my best to get the cals in, but im not doin so well! This week i will have to take lots of shakes i think? I have nill to none appetite and im in a ton of pain! Especially at this moment. Took a vicodin and didnt even touch it! Kinda Funny im listening to Johnny Cash- Hurt
sorry to hear that bro. try and power through it you can do it. yeah drink shakes if you got to. hopefully black hole has no ill effects long term or short term on you. What type of carb suppliment do you use in your protein shakes?

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
sorry to hear that bro. try and power through it you can do it. yeah drink shakes if you got to. hopefully black hole has no ill effects long term or short term on you. What type of carb suppliment do you use in your protein shakes?
Thanks brotha! Im tryin my best! Just took a bath to see if it would help, well it did a lil bit for the pain in the guts, but its spread to the mid/lower back now and is kinda like having really bad back pumps x10! Im hurtin pretty bad right now. ERRR

Ive been through 2bottles of BH and no probs so far. For long term well who knows, but who knows with any of it ya know.... For the carb, nothing at the moment.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
i would maybe look into waxi maize starch. its kind of expensive but save it for your post workout shakes, dont mix any other carbs into it(even gatorade) or it will slow down the absorbtion. I guess WMS digests instantly as it touches the lining of your intestense or something like that.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
do you have any idea why you are hurting so bad?

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
do you have any idea why you are hurting so bad?
Not an exact reason, just that this is sometimes what happens when i go down hill, tho havnt had the back pain in quite awhile? Im hoping itll go itll go away within the next couple hrs atleast the back pain...

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
hey bro... Its gotten better... i kinda lost track of every thing last nite after about 2am... not sure when i finally crashed out last i looked at the clock it was 330 or maybe it was 430??? My guts are in an up roar but no real heavy pain just discomfert, and the back is just sore now....

Debating about going to the gym today? Didnt get much sleep of course and just "feelin" weak/tired.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
yeah your body has got to be exhausted from all that. I would let it rest and heal up. No point in putting it under futher stress by traumatizing all your muscles right now, and lowering your immune system.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I hope you feel better Teg. If I were you I would listen to Timber and maybe think about what he said. I've met him and actually I have met his mother as well, they are both very intelligent people who know the human body pretty well. It would be worth a shot in my opinion, but I am also sure your doc knows what he is doing.

Your humbleness is humbling my friend. I think I take for granted how easy I really have it and concentrate too much on just "growing" and not my general health. You are keeping a lot of us "in check", which not many people on this board can do. Keep killing it at the gym, if you ever need help with new workout ideas, just shoot me a PM.

On a lighter subject, I didn't know your name meant "integra"... shows how slow I am sometimes... :lol: I am not huge into modifying my cars (as I bought mine new and still have a warranty lol) but I have a 2005 RSX type S. Just thought I would join in the little "honda club" everyone seems to be having on this thread. My car is soo much darn fun. Once my warranty expires... another 25000 miles or another year... probably the year will pass first... I am gonna do all the aspiration work to it, I don't think I am gonna do much more than that, but it should give me another 10-15 hp... I think 220-225 should be a good number for just cruising. 210 is pretty fast right now.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Very True and thats what i was thinking... I think ill just try to lay around, eat and sleep today and tomarrow. Let things calm down a bit.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
I hope you feel better Teg. If I were you I would listen to Timber and maybe think about what he said. I've met him and actually I have met his mother as well, they are both very intelligent people who know the human body pretty well. It would be worth a shot in my opinion, but I am also sure your doc knows what he is doing.

Your humbleness is humbling my friend. I think I take for granted how easy I really have it and concentrate too much on just "growing" and not my general health. You are keeping a lot of us "in check", which not many people on this board can do. Keep killing it at the gym, if you ever need help with new workout ideas, just shoot me a PM.

On a lighter subject, I didn't know your name meant "integra"... shows how slow I am sometimes... :lol: I am not huge into modifying my cars (as I bought mine new and still have a warranty lol) but I have a 2005 RSX type S. Just thought I would join in the little "honda club" everyone seems to be having on this thread. My car is soo much darn fun. Once my warranty expires... another 25000 miles or another year... probably the year will pass first... I am gonna do all the aspiration work to it, I don't think I am gonna do much more than that, but it should give me another 10-15 hp... I think 220-225 should be a good number for just cruising. 210 is pretty fast right now.
turbo charge your rsx at 12 psi, 350whp, and have fun smashing on all the corvettes and motorcycles you could ever dream of

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
turbo charge your rsx at 12 psi, 350whp, and have fun smashing on all the corvettes and motorcycles you could ever dream of
Dude, my car has to last me. I don't want to change out all the valves and/or blow my engine. Not gonna turbo it unless I start making 40+ grand extra a year. If I start ballin', hell yea I'll turbo it because it will become my toy, not my only car.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
IM behind you Teg if you decide to go hit the weights today.

I did my legs and shoulders extra hard for you today bro.

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established

Yes i have been studying what him and somewhatgifted said. I have read about some of it befor, tho never understood it that well. So im getting into it. Ill have some ?s here soon. But tryin to understand it and the things that go along with it, some of i just have no clue about so i have to study that as well! hahaha

Thank You Brother! I just do what i see best as most of us do. But your right sometimes we just get to caught up in something and have tunnel vision. I guess for me ive always looked at the big picture or take everything into account and try to make the best decision from that possible.

Hahaha Its ok! Nice there a blast and very easy to drive, stock or not! Ya i dont blame ya on the warranty! One of my best friends has a 06 type-S as well and loooves it. Hard car to beat for the price/performance!

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established

Thanks!

Im humbled bro! You guys are wonderful, to say the least!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established

Damn homie, if that is you in your avi... you're freakin' swoll dude.