T Levels

BJE

BJE

Awards
My last blood work was on 11/6. My levels were
Total 525
Free 153.4
But.... After one of the 5 docs I've been to saw that, he said he wanted total test to be 800-1100. So he upped my dose from 100mg/week to 120/week. Since upping the dose about 2 weeks ago, I'm not sure my new #'s.
Something I learned to look for (from these forums) is how the test half life affects you. I was originally rx'd 200 e2w. That was too big of up/down so I had a different doc write it for e7d. But now I go 2x/week and that's even better.
My most recent test done just before injection showed my total T at 817 and free T at 120. The free T range is 47-244 so I am still in the lower half of the range. This shows what high SHBG does. This is much better than the test before that on test cream which was 252 total and 31 free.
Well tomorrow is the big day. First I get my first T shot of 200mg then also my script for 100mg a week. Secondly, I will be able to post my #'s what my actual blood work was. Im really excited to feel normal again and have the energy that I need to work my 12 hr shifts and have enough energy to keep up with my 3 yr old daughter... Better days on the horizon...
Good luck, I hope you get the benefits you hope for.

jalincoln

Awards
So went to the doctor today. Forgot to get my numbers to post and I'm sorry. Like I said she's not to concerned for my liver/ ldl and hdl. She just said my t levels were at 105 and my pituitary function is fine. SO, I got my T-Cyp 200 mg, and a b12 shot. I don't know if its possible but I feel really good. I mean GREAT. Got that anxiety feeling like on going crazy. Its a good crazy though u know. Thanks f:wavey:ellas for all the support. U guys rock.

BJE

BJE

Awards
So went to the doctor today. Forgot to get my numbers to post and I'm sorry. Like I said she's not to concerned for my liver/ ldl and hdl. She just said my t levels were at 105 and my pituitary function is fine. SO, I got my T-Cyp 200 mg, and a b12 shot. I don't know if its possible but I feel really good. I mean GREAT. Got that anxiety feeling like on going crazy. Its a good crazy though u know. Thanks f:wavey:ellas for all the support. U guys rock.
It's good she gave you a 200mg shot to start with. It will reduce the time it takes to get to your stable maximum level. 300mg would be better, but that's probably more than you could expect from the average doctor. Generally speaking front loading with three times the weekly dose gets you to max level right out of the gate.

jalincoln

Awards
Ii got my blood level back from my first t shot and after one day my t levels jumped to 647. I hoping to get back up to 800. This is good.

BJE

BJE

Awards
Ii got my blood level back from my first t shot and after one day my t levels jumped to 647. I hoping to get back up to 800. This is good.
Your testosterone level should continue to increase for the first few weeks of shots. My dose is 100mg per week. I am dividing the dose to inject every three days. After a few weeks my T level on the morning of injection before injection was 800 and my level 24 hours after injection was 1335.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep, when I first started, 200mg put me around 1000. Now 100mg has me around 1250-1300 the day after. Day 5 before my next inject has me around 750. I've had a little over 800 and in the low 700s depending on if I had after work functions (haha) or the kids were sick and I was up all night, etc..

BJE

BJE

Awards
My problem though is that even though my total T is good my free T is still in the bottom forth of the range. I am trying to get my doctor to increase my dose

supacharged21

Awards
Hey guys, new to the forum. I am 32 and wanted to get my levels checked prior to getting a little older. I never go to the doctor, and wanted to know the best way to ask the doc about checking them. Do you just tell them your concerned with test levels and want bloodwork? My dad has low t and is on test cyp, and just wanted to check for myself. I would say I am above average muscle build, and think my levels might be up there, but who knows.

I work out and have never done any steroid, and would like to take a pro hormone and see what kind of gains can be me made above what I have achieved.

BJE

BJE

Awards
Hey guys, new to the forum. I am 32 and wanted to get my levels checked prior to getting a little older. I never go to the doctor, and wanted to know the best way to ask the doc about checking them. Do you just tell them your concerned with test levels and want bloodwork? My dad has low t and is on test cyp, and just wanted to check for myself. I would say I am above average muscle build, and think my levels might be up there, but who knows.

I work out and have never done any steroid, and would like to take a pro hormone and see what kind of gains can be me made above what I have achieved.
Tell your doctor you would like to have your testosterone checked while you are young as a baseline measurement so in the future you will know how much your testosterone has declined.

pappybay

pappybay

Awards
Well tomorrow is the big day. First I get my first T shot of 200mg then also my script for 100mg a week. Secondly, I will be able to post my #'s what my actual blood work was. Im really excited to feel normal again and have the energy that I need to work my 12 hr shifts and have enough energy to keep up with my 3 yr old daughter... Better days on the horizon...
I wish you the best. The experience has been a positive one for me personally. I just have a better life in general.

jalincoln

Awards
Yeah its been a couple weeks but doc bumped mw up to 300 mg everyother week. I just got my approval for doing them at home so should be doing 200 mg a week will see. Definitely feel better when I have my shots