Low test levels on 400 test a week

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
I just finished up taking pharma grade test cyp 200mg twice a week for 20 weeks and my testosterone levels consistently come back at 1500 during the full duration of cycle. I feel this is low and uncommon for that amount of testosterone I am injecting per week. I gained nicely on this cycle. Went from 185 to 195 pounds abbs still visible and great vascularity. My question is why am only getting 1500 total testosterone on 400 test cyp a week when most people are taking half of that the get 1500?

Valdosta

Valdosta

Awards
Worst case I've seen was a guy taking 300mg PRESCRIBED trt to get his levels in the 900s. It is entirely possible to come back with bloodwork at 1500 while on 400mg of test.

"Pharma grade" really means nothing. Anyone selling testosterone is gunna tell you it's pharma grade. If you got it from a doctor, then he probably told the truth. Most people I know won't use ugl's that are more than 3% or so off their label dosage, so pharma vs underground doesnt matter much.

Total test isn't the only thing that matters anyway. If you're ending up with the same free test as the guys taking 400mg test and getting their total test in the 4000s, you're probably gunna be getting similar results.

beefyfan

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I just finished up taking pharma grade test cyp 200mg twice a week for 20 weeks and my testosterone levels consistently come back at 1500 during the full duration of cycle. I feel this is low and uncommon for that amount of testosterone I am injecting per week. I gained nicely on this cycle. Went from 185 to 195 pounds abbs still visible and great vascularity. My question is why am only getting 1500 total testosterone on 400 test cyp a week when most people are taking half of that the get 1500?
Is it possible that the testing you are doing doesn't tell you the actual number if it's over 1500? Look at the paperwork again, does it say >1500 or 1500?

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
Worst case I've seen was a guy taking 300mg PRESCRIBED trt to get his levels in the 900s. It is entirely possible to come back with bloodwork at 1500 while on 400mg of test.

"Pharma grade" really means nothing. Anyone selling testosterone is gunna tell you it's pharma grade. If you got it from a doctor, then he probably told the truth. Most people I know won't use ugl's that are more than 3% or so off their label dosage, so pharma vs underground doesnt matter much.

Total test isn't the only thing that matters anyway. If you're ending up with the same free test as the guys taking 400mg test and getting their total test in the 4000s, you're probably gunna be getting similar results.
It is from the doctors so it’s 100%. I have not gotten my free test tested though.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
It came back at exactly 1500 multiple times??? Your testosterone levels change By the hour, For it to come back exactly the same three times Is probably the same odds of winning the lottery lol. Om 400mg of test id expect your test levels to be close to 3000

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hes not at 1500, The test only goes up to fifteen hundred
I’m aware I read the thread. I was just commenting on the fact that the levels people achieve with certain doses can vary wildly from person to person. Some people can get in normal range with 50mg a week and others can take 500mg. These are outliers for sure but it’s more common than people thing

liftallday123

Awards
  • Established
You’d be surprised. In studies some people have to take 500mg just to get 700-1000. They are outliers but it happens
Yes very true. I thought I was one of them until I realized that I was misinterpreting my blood work smh lol. So what tests do you all take to see your actual testosterone number since my test cuts off at 1500?

cruze1911r1

cruze1911r1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
250/wk put me at 2000 ng/dl total with a 155 free. E2 was at 77 taking 12.5mg aromasin once per week. This was 8 weeks after a 560mg blast and I didn't take time off from pinning, just went straight to the 250 dose, 70mg eod.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@GreenMachineX has the highes responce to the lowest trt dose ive ever seen. I have to imagine 500mg would put him @5000+ lol

Care to share some bloodwork boss

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@GreenMachineX has the highes responce to the lowest trt dose ive ever seen. I have to imagine 500mg would put him @5000+ lol

Care to share some bloodwork boss
Lol
But, to be fair, only daily dose does this. 50mg twice per week had me at total T of 500 (so 100ish points less than 8mg daily). And 25mg EOD had me about the same as 50mg twice per week.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m on 100mg a week for TRT and I feel almost a little too good. Hearing Green talk about how 8mg a day put him at 600, do you all think I should cut back to 50mg a week and feel it out?

I think a few years ago when I was on TRT I was on 100mg a week and I was in the 900s ish range but it’s been 4 years now.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I’m on 100mg a week for TRT and I feel almost a little too good. Hearing Green talk about how 8mg a day put him at 600, do you all think I should cut back to 50mg a week and feel it out?

I think a few years ago when I was on TRT I was on 100mg a week and I was in the 900s ish range but it’s been 4 years now.
You can try it out if you want to But in general I say it's Not going to work 99.99999% of ppl.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
50mg, 100mg, 150mg, 300mg and 600mg.

I've seen testing on all these numbers, like large testing groups, big sample pools. Not something that someone did at their house.

The 50mg group Shut off their natural testosterone production and replaced it with a less testosterone then they were making naturally.

If you do decide to switch t0 50mg, you're not gonna be able to make any judgments for a couple of months because it's gonna take a while for things to level off. So if you want to try it and get an accurate idea. Ignore the first month how you feel on 50, Take notes about how you feel during months two and three. And I probably get blood work done somewhere in between the second and third month

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
50mg, 100mg, 150mg, 300mg and 600mg.

I've seen testing on all these numbers, like large testing groups, big sample pools. Not something that someone did at their house.

The 50mg group Shut off their natural testosterone production and replaced it with a less testosterone then they were making naturally.

If you do decide to switch t0 50mg, you're not gonna be able to make any judgments for a couple of months because it's gonna take a while for things to level off. So if you want to try it and get an accurate idea. Ignore the first month how you feel on 50, Take notes about how you feel during months two and three. And I probably get blood work done somewhere in between the second and third month
My natural levels were in the 100s so ANYTHING is better than that at this point 🤣 I was practically a woman. I have a follow up appointment in 2 months as well to do bloodwork since that’ll be the 3 month mark for me but I’ll definitely start recording stuff.

I guess the worse case scenario is that I’m low and they up my dose, then I go back to 100mg and I’m prescribed 150 or 200 a week so now I have extra… doesn’t seem like a bad plan to me any way you slice it.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
My natural levels were in the 100s so ANYTHING is better than that at this point 🤣 I was practically a woman. I have a follow up appointment in 2 months as well to do bloodwork since that’ll be the 3 month mark for me but I’ll definitely start recording stuff.

I guess the worse case scenario is that I’m low and they up my dose, then I go back to 100mg and I’m prescribed 150 or 200 a week so now I have extra… doesn’t seem like a bad plan to me any way you slice it.
That could be a plan

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Are you doing 100mg once per week? I wouldn't think cutting to 50mg off the bat would be the best idea. Maybe cut to 75mg once per week or something and give it plenty of time. 8mg per day totaling 56mg per week only works when dosed daily. There's a lot of info on daily dosing on excelmale forum.

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you doing 100mg once per week? I wouldn't think cutting to 50mg off the bat would be the best idea. Maybe cut to 75mg once per week or something and give it plenty of time. 8mg per day totaling 56mg per week only works when dosed daily. There's a lot of info on daily dosing on excelmale forum.
Yeah I’m on 100mg of test cyp once a week. Supposed to be 200mg every 2 weeks but I hated how that made me feel so I split it up in to once a week. Not opposed to dosing more if needed. I’ll have to research this more