Shockingly low test levels

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Got blood work done the other day and test came in at 197! Just turned 40 and always seemed to have a difficult time putting on muscle but I'm active working out at least 4 days per week overall pretty solid diet. I'm a moderate drinker usually just a few drinks on the weekend. Strongly considering TRT have a consultation on Friday.

Attachments

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes, worth looking at options. Do you/ have you used AAS? Also, when was the last time you had a hormone panel done prior to this?

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Never done any AAS a few minor prohormones over the years nothing recently. Never had any hormone panel done prior to this.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Most of the old prohormones were/are AAS so you very likely could have some issues that spilled over from that and never recovered. Regardless, at 40 I'd just start the trt process. If you wanna take a Crack at enclomiphene first it's getting many guys a 3x increase which would put you around 600, but that dosent mean it's gonna stay there. Worth a try before committing to testosterone if your on the fence

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for your input. Never did anything like superdrol or M1T most "hardcore" was probably 1ad but being young and stupid didn't do proper PCT. I guess I was just caught off guard with such a low number. Going to move forward with the TRT process.

QUOTE="Smont, post: 6768373, member: 170889"]
Most of the old prohormones were/are AAS so you very likely could have some issues that spilled over from that and never recovered. Regardless, at 40 I'd just start the trt process. If you wanna take a Crack at enclomiphene first it's getting many guys a 3x increase which would put you around 600, but that dosent mean it's gonna stay there. Worth a try before committing to testosterone if your on the fence
[/QUOTE]

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Never done any AAS a few minor prohormones over the years nothing recently. Never had any hormone panel done prior to this.
It's tough to say what the culprit might be then. You might be happy with clomid or enclo and get good results... or maybe not. For those who don't want to jump straight to TRT I think it's worth at least trying like Smont said. Maybe work temporarily, longer, or not at all. Either way, you have options worth exploring.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you should try Arimahex for a few weeks before you hop on TRT. the results are shocking to most and its pretty afordable OTC and makes sex hormones gtg.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Update: there is a BOGO coming up at APEX so you could get some of that and Hyperion for the price of 1

get on the mailing list if you are not already signed up~!

www.apex-alchemy.com

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the heads up! I am currently on the email list will be on the lookout
hell yea bro. I swear its as good as shots for me. with +/- the same amount of hassle. I think if you can hold off the longer the better but thats coming from someone who started trt when i was 40 i think