sweet sweat

bulls**t

bulls**t

Awards
  • Established
I've got to be honest dj, I sincerely hope it works for you, but it looks real dumb.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was using it and jump roped and did the heat camera and I can see the side that was applied.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
LOL OMFG this is for boxers trying to lose water weight!!!!:toofunny:

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well its a great deordrent substitute lol.

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
LOL

From the same company that has brought you such renowned products as Thigh Factor 2000 and Silk Neck and Breast Gel SPC is proud to announce...

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
LOL

From the same company that has brought you such renowned products as Thigh Factor 2000 and Silk Neck and Breast Gel SPC is proud to announce...

lol i saw the breast enhancer shiz and i was wtf!!?? :toofunny:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Usually breast enhancing = happy. In this case not so much :(
ahhahahaha, dude you have to admit the shiny lid on the thigh cream is hot...its kinda like a ghetto a$$ mirror to measure your progress.....

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
ahhahahaha, dude you have to admit the shiny lid on the thigh cream is hot...its kinda like a ghetto a$$ mirror to measure your progress.....
Its nickname on the street is silver bullet. Its also why the product is 20 bucks instead of free. lmao this brand is funny as hell

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
bwhahahha

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
lol actually a friend told me if i wanted 2 small tubs of this a few months back i declined cause they look to old school, and he doesnt workout hes too fat he says its his bothers and its selling some of his stuff and giving away some other cause he got him mad and wants to get back at him lol i would use that even to put it on easyejl and then spank him