Estrogen sweet spot and how to get there?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
No it's not high at all.

Everyone has a different sweet spot for estrogen. Mine is the high 30's, but on a cycle my sweet spot is around 100.

But your estrogen is fine, did you take a look at your prolactin though........ Because that's very high

skyline999

Awards
Yeah prolactin is high, it’s high on most my tests, I do have itchy nipples but not sure if it’s the prolactin causing it or the estrogen. I’ve read that for men the sweet spot is between 20 to 30?

The test I did was an online one and the doctor who assessed the test online said

“Good results. (The flagged prolactin is not a concern.)”

Yet I’m complaining about itchy nipples constantly….?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
There is no sweet spot for men, there's a range and that's the medically excepted range and then every individual man will have a area he feels comfortable and everything works properly and it may be in that range it may be below that range it may be above that range but there is no sweet spot for you or for me that applies to anyone else outside of you or me if you get what I'm saying. Don't start chasing magic numbers that don't exist. Your estrogen looks 100% perfect according to blood work, do you want to start chasing numbers chase that prolactin number because it's way out of range

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your personal sweet spot is not a set in stone number either. Your sweet spot when your testosterone is 600 is going to be different if you go on cycle and your testosterone is 3,000

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Another thing to make note of is that estrogen and prolactin kind of have a supporting role in each other. So bringing down your stress levels and possibly supplementing with some vitamin B6 at 300 micrograms per day for a little while might bring that prolactin down and help balance out everything else

skyline999

Awards
Thank you! I’ll consider done B6, I find a b complex prevents me from sleeping deeply

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah prolactin is high, it’s high on most my tests, I do have itchy nipples but not sure if it’s the prolactin causing it or the estrogen. I’ve read that for men the sweet spot is between 20 to 30?

The test I did was an online one and the doctor who assessed the test online said

“Good results. (The flagged prolactin is not a concern.)”

Yet I’m complaining about itchy nipples constantly….?
I think that a lot of the online 'doctors' overlook things that they can't or don't prescribe for or things that they don't have a lot of knowledge on.

I also think that in general, especially in the non-AAS using general population, that a lot of the things that people blame on high estrogen is actually high prolactin levels.

Even on here, the topic of high prolactin doesn't come up a lot but Inhibit-P is actually one of our best selling products overall and has many years of solid feedback on it for helping with prolactin control.

Common feedback on it is improved mood, enhanced libido, improved sleep quality, and more.

I saw that you mentioned in another post that B6 sometimes messes with your sleep; that shouldn't be an issue with Inhibit-P, as the usual feedback on it is improved sleep quality. I just wouldn't take a dose right before bedtime in your case.

Here is a link to the writeup:

Inhibit-P-render-copy.png
Inhibit-P-Supplement-Facts-Render.png

skyline999

Awards
Thanks for that @sns8778. I was considering using your Cloma-Plex but can’t seem to find it anywhere in the UK?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for that @sns8778. I was considering using your Cloma-Plex but can’t seem to find it anywhere in the UK?
Thank you.

Unreal Supps has it in stock now.

Predator should be listing it any day and Powermyself just placed an order for it.

barische

barische

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah p5p and dopamine increasing agents will suppress prolactin (mucuna, etc) - sns/steve was on point

skyline999

Awards
Thank you.

Unreal Supps has it in stock now.

Predator should be listing it any day and Powermyself just placed an order for it.
@sns8778 I was just placing the order on Cloma-Plex and googled the first ingredient and it says it’s an anti androgen?

symplocos racemosa extract (bark) (SR10X) (standardised to a min. 10% tannins)

Please clarify?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 I was just placing the order on Cloma-Plex and googled the first ingredient and it says it’s an anti androgen?

Please clarify?
(My reply to this is going to be in depth and isn't directed at you, its for anyone reading now or the in the future. I'm not frustrated with you at all for asking, bc you're just asking a perfectly valid question based on what you read.)

That information is not correct.

I remember in the original thread where we were first asked about offering a Symplocos/Lodhra supplement and in that original thread where we were asked to, I had mentioned that the reason that we never had yet at the time was because of some of the misinformation on it and that people often confused that things can work very differently in males and females. An example that I had used was how when USP Labs had Compound20 how they frequently got asked about that and when PES used Symplocos/Lodhra, Cooper and Synapsin both had to explain it over and over.

A group of us had been discussing that in a thread that lead to the creation of Recomp20 and the ingredient then we also decided to use the ingredient in Anabolic XT and Cloma-Plex; and you can check the feedback on any of the 3 of them and you’ll see a lot of positive feedback on them.

I remember that @Hyde (I hope he doesn't mind me tagging him) was part of that conversation and he's one of the most knowledgeable members here about anabolics and he and I were discussing how many people knew that Clomid works completely differently in men and women but for some reason rarely carry that logic over to supplements; and he really likes the Cloma-Plex formula

The Article that You are Referencing:
There is so much false information in that article and the study they used to back it that it makes me wonder if it was ignorance on behalf of the author if they did it intentionally to further the premise of their article – which was specifically written to market Lodhra to females.

That article is intentionally meant to target women, and many women will say – hey, wait, how can I take this if men can take it too? – so they throw things in to make the women more comfortable by saying that it may have negative effects in men, and what they’re using to imply that is – oh, because it can do ___ in women, it must do that in men – which is absolutely incorrect.

The best example that I can think of about how something can do something completely different in men than in women is Clomid itself.

----------------------

Think about it like this, a very simple analogy:

What is Clomid? Not in the HRT or PCT sense, but as a drug, what is it actually prescribed for? It is a fertility drug that stimulates ovulation in women and has positive effects on female hormone levels.

Now, apply that logic to what the article and excerpt in there is saying.

Does Clomid have any negative effects on testosterone levels? Absolutely not. To the contrary, it is rapidly becoming a very, very popular drug of choice for and with HRT regimens for men that don't want to inject or inject as often.

-------------

There's nothing wrong with researching all of the different ingredients in a product. I spend a lot of my life doing research on various things, I would just encourage you to be skeptical of articles like that that are intentionally trying to slant things a certain direction and also of studies that try to do the same.

-------------

It’s also important to note that that information may come up when doing an ingredient search on Symplocos but its not what comes up when you do a google search on SR10X, which is Symplocos standardized to a min. 10% tannins, which are responsible for many of the positive benefits of Symplocos in males and for body-composition and performance benefits. I cover SR10X in depth pretty substantially in all of the ingredient write ups that we use it in.

Here are links to write ups the introduction threads for Recomp20, Anabolic XT, and Cloma-Plex and information about SR10X is covered very in depth in the first posts:

I hope all of that info helps. If you have any questions, just let me know.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Please clarify?
Steve have a pretty thorough answer to this, but pharmacologically, the compounds aren’t something to worry about. It’s not my specialty, so I can’t give a lot of details. My understanding is that the molecule is able to bind androgen receptors. The problem is that it’s a very large molecules, so they can’t fit onto the receptors in muscle tissue, but because the receptors are oriented differently in the brain, it can have effects there. It really only does this in the hypothalamus. So the anti androgen effect only occurs there, which interrupts negative feedback to increase total testosterone. It’s going to have an overall androgenic effect.

Also, I meant to give a simple answer and now it looks long and I think I drank too much.

skyline999

Awards
(My reply to this is going to be in depth and isn't directed at you, its for anyone reading now or the in the future. I'm not frustrated with you at all for asking, bc you're just asking a perfectly valid question based on what you read.)

That information is not correct.

I remember in the original thread where we were first asked about offering a Symplocos/Lodhra supplement and in that original thread where we were asked to, I had mentioned that the reason that we never had yet at the time was because of some of the misinformation on it and that people often confused that things can work very differently in males and females. An example that I had used was how when USP Labs had Compound20 how they frequently got asked about that and when PES used Symplocos/Lodhra, Cooper and Synapsin both had to explain it over and over.

A group of us had been discussing that in a thread that lead to the creation of Recomp20 and the ingredient then we also decided to use the ingredient in Anabolic XT and Cloma-Plex; and you can check the feedback on any of the 3 of them and you’ll see a lot of positive feedback on them.

I remember that @Hyde (I hope he doesn't mind me tagging him) was part of that conversation and he's one of the most knowledgeable members here about anabolics and he and I were discussing how many people knew that Clomid works completely differently in men and women but for some reason rarely carry that logic over to supplements; and he really likes the Cloma-Plex formula

The Article that You are Referencing:
There is so much false information in that article and the study they used to back it that it makes me wonder if it was ignorance on behalf of the author if they did it intentionally to further the premise of their article – which was specifically written to market Lodhra to females.

That article is intentionally meant to target women, and many women will say – hey, wait, how can I take this if men can take it too? – so they throw things in to make the women more comfortable by saying that it may have negative effects in men, and what they’re using to imply that is – oh, because it can do ___ in women, it must do that in men – which is absolutely incorrect.

The best example that I can think of about how something can do something completely different in men than in women is Clomid itself.

----------------------

Think about it like this, a very simple analogy:

What is Clomid? Not in the HRT or PCT sense, but as a drug, what is it actually prescribed for? It is a fertility drug that stimulates ovulation in women and has positive effects on female hormone levels.

Now, apply that logic to what the article and excerpt in there is saying.

Does Clomid have any negative effects on testosterone levels? Absolutely not. To the contrary, it is rapidly becoming a very, very popular drug of choice for and with HRT regimens for men that don't want to inject or inject as often.

-------------

There's nothing wrong with researching all of the different ingredients in a product. I spend a lot of my life doing research on various things, I would just encourage you to be skeptical of articles like that that are intentionally trying to slant things a certain direction and also of studies that try to do the same.

-------------

It’s also important to note that that information may come up when doing an ingredient search on Symplocos but its not what comes up when you do a google search on SR10X, which is Symplocos standardized to a min. 10% tannins, which are responsible for many of the positive benefits of Symplocos in males and for body-composition and performance benefits. I cover SR10X in depth pretty substantially in all of the ingredient write ups that we use it in.

Here are links to write ups the introduction threads for Recomp20, Anabolic XT, and Cloma-Plex and information about SR10X is covered very in depth in the first posts:

I hope all of that info helps. If you have any questions, just let me know.
Thank you for the clarification, I appreciate it, I will give this product a try I did notice that about the other ingredient too yes, but yeah it makes sense about the clomid thing about how it works differently in different genders. Do you have much feedback on Cloma-plex? I know it’s new so can’t find much on it but you’ll have some first hand user experience I hope? I’m looking forward to trying it

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the clarification, I appreciate it, I will give this product a try I did notice that about the other ingredient too yes, but yeah it makes sense about the clomid thing about how it works differently in different genders. Do you have much feedback on Cloma-plex? I know it’s new so can’t find much on it but you’ll have some first hand user experience I hope? I’m looking forward to trying it
Thank you. I hope and think that you'll enjoy it.

We had had Cloma-Plex for awhile before releasing it because we were intentionally spacing out releases and when we do that, I generally always give or sell some to people that I know in real life and trust their feedback on.

The feedback on it from the above people has been consistent with the feedback from people here on AM and other customer feedback we're received. Common feedback has been enhanced libido, improved sleep quality, feeling better and more energetic during the day (not stimulated, moreso like increased vitality), improved strength, improved recovery, and we've had a lot of people say they feel more positive and more motivated.

You can find some feedback in the Cloma-Plex thread: