I finally found my sweet spot (dosage, injection frequency, AI)

Samgotti18

Awards
I'm 13 weeks into my 500mg(-ish) Test E cycle and I've finally found my sweet spot, after having struggled a bit with E2 management and emotional/mood side effects in the beginning. I started off injecting E3.5D, Monday and Thursday but that never sat quite well with me. I had a tough time dialling in my AI (Aromasin) and got mood swings as well as mediocre erections.

I then switched to 150mg EOD (which comes out at 525mg/pw on average) and that has been an absolute game changer. I am constantly in a good mood, my libido is through the fucking roof, my confidence is sky high and my strength and gains are going up all the time.

I dose 6.25mg Aromasin E4D - Injection, Off, Injection, Off (Aromasin) - Repeat

I don't aromatize heavily as has been shown by bloodwork throughout my cycle (had my E2 checked 9 times during the cycle), highest was 72 and lowest was 22. But I am still susceptible to E2 side effects when my E2 gets too high, so I feel best with my E2 around 20-40.

When I take the Aromasin, I can sometimes feel my wrists getting a bit dry like an hour or so after taking the Aromasin but it always goes away the next day. I once dropped my E2 too low at the beginning and that was no bueno. Those were 2 days of hell lol. Thankfully I didn't tank it and it recovered quickly.

I am amazed how some people can (or have to) take 25mg Aromasin ED. That would nuke my E2 into the ground lol.

Anyways, I hope this can be of help to some.

Feel free to ask any questions.

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A little high Estrogen isn't really all that bad, unless your feeling like crap..
Z...

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm 13 weeks into my 500mg(-ish) Test E cycle and I've finally found my sweet spot, after having struggled a bit with E2 management and emotional/mood side effects in the beginning. I started off injecting E3.5D, Monday and Thursday but that never sat quite well with me. I had a tough time dialling in my AI (Aromasin) and got mood swings as well as mediocre erections.

I then switched to 150mg EOD (which comes out at 525mg/pw on average) and that has been an absolute game changer. I am constantly in a good mood, my libido is through the fucking roof, my confidence is sky high and my strength and gains are going up all the time.

I dose 6.25mg Aromasin E4D - Injection, Off, Injection, Off (Aromasin) - Repeat

I don't aromatize heavily as has been shown by bloodwork throughout my cycle (had my E2 checked 9 times during the cycle), highest was 72 and lowest was 22. But I am still susceptible to E2 side effects when my E2 gets too high, so I feel best with my E2 around 20-40.

When I take the Aromasin, I can sometimes feel my wrists getting a bit dry like an hour or so after taking the Aromasin but it always goes away the next day. I once dropped my E2 too low at the beginning and that was no bueno. Those were 2 days of hell lol. Thankfully I didn't tank it and it recovered quickly.

I am amazed how some people can (or have to) take 25mg Aromasin ED. That would nuke my E2 into the ground lol.

Anyways, I hope this can be of help to some.

Feel free to ask any questions.
That's awesome bro it's amazing how much changes when you find what works for your personally

Samgotti18

Awards
A little high Estrogen isn't really all that bad, unless your feeling like crap..
Z...
Believe me I tried, but whenever I drop my AI my mood changes for the worse. I've read of people being able to run their E2 in the 200s, but it just doesn't work for me.

I never had problems with acne, oily skin or gyno (thankfully!). But the effect is has on my mood is simply not worth any possible benefits higher E2 brings with it.