DHEA powder taste sweet?

BrainWavez

Awards
Bought bulk DHEA off eBay. It tastes sweet. I’m starting to think it was not a good idea buying off eBay. Does DHEA taste sweet?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Idk if anyone around here is buying bulk dhea powder, but it should have a medication kinda taste, like most pressed capsule pills but regardless, eBay is a absolute no go for anything supplement or anabolics related. Probably the worst place to buy from.

BrainWavez

Awards
Idk if anyone around here is buying bulk dhea powder, but it should have a medication kinda taste, like most pressed capsule pills but regardless, eBay is a absolute no go for anything supplement or anabolics related. Probably the worst place to buy from.
Thanks for the reply. I sent it back. I realized it was a bad idea. Doh’

Happy holidays

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
Except you can find ON nutrition whey in 10lb bags for as low as 65 a bag? Or you could I should say because I recently checked and there all much more expensive now. Last time was literally almost 2 years ago and I grabbed 6 10lb bags and they were 65 each!!! Has still over a year on the expiration left too! I'm assuming they get them from buying damaged pallets probably dropped and few bags bust and then they just sell off the whole pallet cheap? I wanna find a pallet source like that lol I could probably find ways of selling what I don't use?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Except you can find ON nutrition whey in 10lb bags for as low as 65 a bag? Or you could I should say because I recently checked and there all much more expensive now. Last time was literally almost 2 years ago and I grabbed 6 10lb bags and they were 65 each!!! Has still over a year on the expiration left too! I'm assuming they get them from buying damaged pallets probably dropped and few bags bust and then they just sell off the whole pallet cheap? I wanna find a pallet source like that lol I could probably find ways of selling what I don't use?
I wasn't talking about protein powder, that's just food and you can't really fake that unless you wanted to buy really cheap powder and swap it with expensive stuff maybe?, But i'm talking about supplements where you can open up the container and swap it out. eBay is/was notorious for this with prohormones, supplements in pill form, raw powders and basically anything someone could use and then reseal the bottle with something different inside of it.

I also didn't say every single thing on eBay is bad. It should just be your last result for supplements.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
CorpKiller Male Anti-Aging Medicine 8
Supplements 2
Supplements 12
MAxximal Supplements 4
Technics Anabolics 0