Sweet Mary Jane.. On cycle?

push400

Awards
Starting a pplex cycle in a few days and will probably continue to smoke a lot of marijuana, for the appetite increasing benefits. Any reason why this would be a bad idea?

muller

muller

Awards
I do it, havent come up with much of a reason not to except your lymphatic system is already stressed by the roids.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Everyday

rckvl7

Awards
  • Established
As long as it doesn't make you too lazy to workout. It can *possibly* lower test levels but obviously in this case that won't matter.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
other than normal stuff like its bad for you lungs and memory I see no reason it would be particularly bad

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
1) wake up
2) pre-wo meal
3) lift weights
4) smoke weed
5) eat
6) eat
7) eat
8) eat
9) eat
10) sleep very well

GET HYOOOOOGE

bobloblaw

Awards
get yourself a vaporizer if you don't already have one and sue that after working out. There is like very little to zero smoke and and it make you feel like you have a lung workout to.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been smoking since i was thirteen. Not cool!!!! Just saying. Ever since I started lifting again about 2 years ago nothing beats a hard workout like a Hot shower and a couple Bong hits...Just saying. I think theirs something in the THC that helps muscle relaxation(unless of course you get really paranoid) Yeah well that has happened a couple times to me. I work out. Get High. Then BAM. Paranoid as all hell. Muscles seem to cramp all over. Even if I didnt work them that day. I think in moderation it can help EVERYBODY!!!

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
yeah personally i have some experience with doing an epistane cycle and smoking weed together.

For one week, i smoked heavly, meaning at least three good pipe hits.

I actually could feel my stomach hurting going into 2nd and 3rd week. Stopped it short because of this. And i mean that when i smoked i could feel my stomach hurt, this doesnt usually happen i contribute it to the epistane combined with smoking. I was stupid to do this, but i had a week all by self to smoke in freedom.

Personally, i wouldnt unless you have a vaporizer, the hepatic stress with the methalted compound and smoke isnt that good of idea, unless you dont care about your liver.

By the way, vaporizers are the way to go, if ur bodybuilding. A bong also would be a little better, no blunts or pipes for shure.

There may or may not be that the weed could could potentiate gyno issues, but theres no good evidence for this. There have been some studies regarding it changing the test/estrogen balance, but the information ive read is not totally conclusive. My personal belief, is that it does, and especially when used in excess. This is not due the THC,mainly due to the phytoestrogen in the plant. This does not effect everyone however, mainly people who are suseptible to gynomastia.

My current theory on why some people are more suseptible to gynomastia is genetic. The genetic determing female boob size in your family. If you have family member with big boobs, it makes some sense, that you have the same genetics for these big boobs, except, that there is not enough estrogen to make this phenomena present. Just my thoughts.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Do you actually smoke weed? Thats awesome. That gives me hope.
When I said everyday I meant it. I'm about to smoke right now.

At 6'3 160 you need to do a lot of smoking and eating my friend

phL8Tme

phL8Tme

Awards
Ummm, I'll hit it once in a while. But only for medicinal purposes. It puts me to sleep when I'm in pain!

App. inducer? Hell yeah! NO CHEETOS DUDE!

Everything in moderation, except life, lifting, lovin' , and leaf!

JeremyT

Awards
When I said everyday I meant it. I'm about to smoke right now.

At 6'3 160 you need to do a lot of smoking and eating my friend
I agree. Two years ago I was at 6'3, and 125 pounds. Had a kinda battle with not really eating much of anything. I was up to about 170 during this past summer, and do to some things out of my control, which made me stop eating for a couple months, fell back down to 145, and I'm slowly working my way back up. Sitting even below that 160 right now, maybe by 10 pounds. I get very annoyed with people on these forums say things like "oh if you are at that height you should be at 200-210 no problem", when for some people after two years of training as hard as they can, and eating like a horse, they still have so much trouble breaking 170. My dad was 6'2 155, until his thirties, and he still barely pushes 190 from just doing nothing and working. My brother is 5'10" 130 as well. We are just a skinny family lol. It makes it very difficult for me sometimes in the gym when people laugh at you for benching like 120, even though when i first started i could barely get the bar for 8 reps. It also makes it more difficult to not turn to anabolic, which truthfully I am planning on doing at some point as I did do a little stocking up before the ban. Anyhow sorry bout that, but yeah.

Oh yeah and one more thing. Im lactose intolerant, and my body has some serious issues digesting saturated fat, so I can't eat red meat or pork at all, or the whole next day I'm glued to the toilet. Its a ****ing battle, but I keep on fighting.

Vegking

Awards
Hang in there in Jeremy. There is other people just like you training and trying to put some wt on their small frames, myself included. Others do not understand simple formulas on eating and training are not an A=B scenario. Everyone is different and everyone has different genetics and body chem.

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
I agree. Two years ago I was at 6'3, and 125 pounds. Had a kinda battle with not really eating much of anything. I was up to about 170 during this past summer, and do to some things out of my control, which made me stop eating for a couple months, fell back down to 145, and I'm slowly working my way back up. Sitting even below that 160 right now, maybe by 10 pounds. I get very annoyed with people on these forums say things like "oh if you are at that height you should be at 200-210 no problem", when for some people after two years of training as hard as they can, and eating like a horse, they still have so much trouble breaking 170. My dad was 6'2 155, until his thirties, and he still barely pushes 190 from just doing nothing and working. My brother is 5'10" 130 as well. We are just a skinny family lol. It makes it very difficult for me sometimes in the gym when people laugh at you for benching like 120, even though when i first started i could barely get the bar for 8 reps. It also makes it more difficult to not turn to anabolic, which truthfully I am planning on doing at some point as I did do a little stocking up before the ban. Anyhow sorry bout that, but yeah.

Oh yeah and one more thing. Im lactose intolerant, and my body has some serious issues digesting saturated fat, so I can't eat red meat or pork at all, or the whole next day I'm glued to the toilet. Its a ****ing battle, but I keep on fighting.
You might just be self-conscious and think that they're laughing at you. If they are actually laughing at you, they're just d*cks, and f*ck 'em.

Here's the thing, if you keep at it and can get some weight on you, you'll probably never have to worry about being fat, as long as you're working out.

Also, since you can't eat meat or drink milk, I suggest that you try eating avocados and coconuts for the saturated fats. Drinking a can of coconut milk a day would also help.

Sorry if I took this off-topic.

elivvt

Awards
My opinion is that if you are making the Mary jane a daily routine it will be very beneficial to take a break every month or two for about a 2 weeks to a month to let the lungs clear and to break the tolerance build-up in the THC receptors which are in the cerebellum, the cerebral cortex, and the limbic system of the brain.

"An alternative hypothesis about how dynamic tolerance to marijuana operates involves receptor "down-regulation," in which the body adjusts to chronic exposure to a drug by reducing the number of receptor sites available for binding. A 1993 paper published in Brain Research by Angelica Oviedo, John Glowa and Herkenham indicates that tolerance to cannabinoids results from receptor down-regulation."

"The hippocampus, which is involved with memory formation, also contains many cannabinoid receptors. Studies have suggested that marijuana activates cannabinoid receptors in the hippocampus and affects memory by decreasing the activity of neurons in this area. The effect of marijuana on long-term memory is less certain, but while someone is under the influence of marijuana, short-term memory can be compromised. Further, research studies have shown chronic administration of THC can permanently damage the hippocampus of rats, suggesting that marijuana use can lead to permanent memory impairment."

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
You might just be self-conscious and think that they're laughing at you. If they are actually laughing at you, they're just d*cks, and f*ck 'em.

Here's the thing, if you keep at it and can get some weight on you, you'll probably never have to worry about being fat, as long as you're working out.

Also, since you can't eat meat or drink milk, I suggest that you try eating avocados and coconuts for the saturated fats. Drinking a can of coconut milk a day would also help.

Sorry if I took this off-topic.
Ease into that cocnut oil and milk there champ, cocnut is a laxative, and this guy has issues already with shi tting too much. Look to almonds, macadamia nuts and other things of this nature.Also you should be eating like 4 cans of tuna or chicken a day.And yes nothing takes the edge off after a wicked werkout, like a hong bit or 2. Unreal knows what im talking about, and also look into sum keef for thoses vaporizers for a real lung werkout, you'll cough till your face falls off.

marco wolf

marco wolf

Awards
  • Established
Ease into that cocnut oil and milk there champ, cocnut is a laxative, and this guy has issues already with shi tting too much. Look to almonds, macadamia nuts and other things of this nature.Also you should be eating like 4 cans of tuna or chicken a day.And yes nothing takes the edge off after a wicked werkout, like a hong bit or 2. Unreal knows what im talking about, and also look into sum keef for thoses vaporizers for a real lung werkout, you'll cough till your face falls off.
You're right, I got a little carried away. Sometimes I forget that I'm like a goat as to what I can eat and digest.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
I have been smoking bud for almost ten years.. with the most time off five days when i was a junior in HS at football camp... i have never seen any problem with smoking.. unless u are induldging in bad munchie food after.. weed has a bad stigma of making ppl lazy.. but this is like saying steroids make u angry... if your lazy to begin with, you will be real lazy smoking weed, same with steroids, if u have an anger problem, well ull prob get pretty angry on cycle.., i smoke weed before my workout everyday and never had a problem.. i feel more focused with an increased mind muscle connection, i also have to smoke before cleaning the house... also most ppl dont have access to the strains they should ideally be day smoking on...during the day u should be smoking something of the sativa strain.. sativas are typically known to be more of an uppey laughey high with less munchies.. as opposed to what most ppl are smoking; indicas... these strains typically produce more of a lazy high where u dont wanna move from the couch, these strains also produce intense hunger... i save indicas for before bud... not everyone is as lucky as me in terms of mary j selections

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
I have been smoking bud for almost ten years.. with the most time off five days when i was a junior in HS at football camp... i have never seen any problem with smoking.. unless u are induldging in bad munchie food after.. weed has a bad stigma of making ppl lazy.. but this is like saying steroids make u angry... if your lazy to begin with, you will be real lazy smoking weed, same with steroids, if u have an anger problem, well ull prob get pretty angry on cycle.., i smoke weed before my workout everyday and never had a problem.. i feel more focused with an increased mind muscle connection, i also have to smoke before cleaning the house... also most ppl dont have access to the strains they should ideally be day smoking on...during the day u should be smoking something of the sativa strain.. sativas are typically known to be more of an uppey laughey high with less munchies.. as opposed to what most ppl are smoking; indicas... these strains typically produce more of a lazy high where u dont wanna move from the couch, these strains also produce intense hunger... i save indicas for before bud... not everyone is as lucky as me in terms of mary j selections
Hey your thinking like me, i use the indo to knock myself out at bedtyme along with sum 1-carboxy, and i smoke the satvia during the day, i have been smoking on a daily basis since i wuz 12, im 35 now. I found that the weed werked alot better than the Ritilan and Meliril the or****e had me on( Dr. Erosivich wuz my shrink, same Ana Nichole Smith, and i grew up in the same orphanage as Marilyn Monroe, weird coincidence huh?) after the first hit i never thought about it again i stopped taking the pills and always smoked from then on, and i finally felt like i wuz slowed down with the rest of the world. I could think, concentrate, and actually felt better, but it never helped me gain any weight. You would think 20 sumthin yrs of smoking that i would be a fat as s, but it still as hard as ever for me to gain any weight. But when i do start it comes back kinda quick. I started back werking out about 1 yr ago my starting stats were 6' 152lbs 14-16% bf(all gut) 13 inch arms,fallen fatty chest, and im still sporting the chicken legs(next cycle will target this). today im 168, 15 1/2 arms, 40 in chest, 48 in shoulders, and 11% bf. It wuz a long road with many special steps that werk for me. Next cycle will be a Sponosored log of PURUS's M14e, this should stick a lil extra mass on me:)

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well in light of some new personal motivations. I currently stopped smoking. I have been smoking since I was 13 and Im 27 now sooo..Any who. I feel great. I think whoever dabbles with weed should feel it out for themsleves. I feel since Ive been sober a few days. More is happening in the motivation department. I feel like ve never felt before. Im not saying ive givien it up forever. Just for the time being. I set HIGH goals for myself and plan on finishing them. So for everyone reading this. All Im saying is, Maybe a little timeoff is all a person needs to perfect personal modifications!!

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Definitely nothing wrong with time off. I like weed a lot but I know better than to push it on other people; i feel that is inherently against the nature of marijuana. I have found tho that some people don't get a good response to it, too many get anxiety and paranoia, esp. in public. I know to roll with it and enjoy myself. Also some people get sides the next day like feeling tired/disoriented the next morning, and I don't have that problem.

Lot of drugs don't work very well for me, but weed works great. I also do not build up much of any tolerance to it. Smoking everyday for over a year (only missed a handful of days) and I'll still get high off 1 good hit (bongs almost exclusively). Course I live in california and we've got good weed here or so I am told ;).

Bigzach i liked reading your post. It is true that more people should look into sativas if they are going to smoke during the daytime. Indicas early in the day can make me pretty tired for a good portion of the day which is no good. Damn good for night time tho, I smoke right before I have my last cottage cheese based meal and do some reading before I go to bed. Great conclusion to any day.

JoHNnyNuTZ

JoHNnyNuTZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely nothing wrong with time off. I like weed a lot but I know better than to push it on other people; i feel that is inherently against the nature of marijuana. I have found tho that some people don't get a good response to it, too many get anxiety and paranoia, esp. in public. I know to roll with it and enjoy myself. Also some people get sides the next day like feeling tired/disoriented the next morning, and I don't have that problem.

Lot of drugs don't work very well for me, but weed works great. I also do not build up much of any tolerance to it. Smoking everyday for over a year (only missed a handful of days) and I'll still get high off 1 good hit (bongs almost exclusively). Course I live in california and we've got good weed here or so I am told ;).

Bigzach i liked reading your post. It is true that more people should look into sativas if they are going to smoke during the daytime. Indicas early in the day can make me pretty tired for a good portion of the day which is no good. Damn good for night time tho, I smoke right before I have my last cottage cheese based meal and do some reading before I go to bed. Great conclusion to any day.
Great post IMO!!!!

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established

Yea i know what you mean I was 145lbs when I graduated from hs in 04. I've put on the majority of my weight in the past 2.5 years. If I don't eat I'll lose it all quickly. It sucks but keeps me on a pretty good diet (unless i'm bulking) haha. good luck man

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
I was gonna work out, but then I got high
Afroman

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8LXiHg-rBc"]YouTube - Homer Simpson - Afroman - Because I Got High[/ame]

Clear that shiz son, clear it!

other than normal stuff like its bad for you lungs and memory I see no reason it would be particularly bad
Smoking weed(the good stuff) + Jaeger Bombs= who the frick am I?

From the times I toked I have a naturally high tolerance, only time it ever got to me was once after 3 bowls and 15 jaegerbombs in about an hours time. And that was the first time I ever had either. Go big or go home Son :D

I will say it took about 3 weeks for my mind to clear back up and get to 100%.

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
^^15 jaegerbombs?:wink1:r u sure?
Yes Sir! I can hold my own.

I must admit a side effect of this, is that the mere smell of jaeger now almost makes me throw up.

Tequila was still good to me, which I took a whole bottle of it in one night, and was still good enough to go to sleep like normal after I wound down.

Nor have I ever had a hangover. Ever.

One of the many reasons I dont drink no more. Costs too much and does nothing.

Also the religious aspect, but I do belief in responsible drinking in moderation. I dont anymore, but each person has their own individual choices to make and prices to pay.

n8te

n8te

Awards
  • Established
I don't get hangovers either,thank God. but I don't think I would ever even consider drinking a bottle of tequila or that many j-bombs

sry back on topic-Smoke Weed, Lift, and Eat!

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
I am another one of those people who have trouble gaining weight. What's ironic is that smoking weed does not help me. When I smoke weed all day I usually end up eating a ton of food at once and then remaining full until I pass out later. I'm sure I consume alot of calories in the one or two meals I eat but it's not enough to gain. Oh and I did usually smoke sativas, usually a fruity smelling weed that were in smaller buds and had bright colored hairs (usually just called it dro). I used to play basketball high all of the time and loved it. Now weed just makes me paranoid for some reason.

I don't smoke weed anymore, nor do I do any other drugs. I drink too much sometimes but that's another story. When I graduated highschool in 03 I was 6' 3" and weighed around 185 (I know that's still skinny); then I got into some drugs that I shouldn't have and dropped down to 130 lbs at 6' 4". I am now back up to around 175 lbs and am about to try to bulk. I am pretty sure I have found my formula to gain weight, but I just have to commit to it.

PowerHungry

Awards
Good thing I read this thread, I smoke everyday as well and figured if Arnold did it, it must not hurt the muscle growth too much.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
The only thing to watch with weed on cycle is it can spike estrogen levels a little bit. This can be bad if you're taking an aromatizing compound or happen to be in PCT. But I smoke every day and have never had any real problems as a result, direct or indirect. Calms down the tren rage for me very well. I can't speak for anyone else but it seems like I feel different high on-cycle than off...maybe delusional but anyone else notice that at all?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
my high feels the same on cycle as off, but i never notice much mental effects on cycle anyway. I have not noticed any estrogenic effects or supposed lowering of testosterone either.

I gotta say, i get a good full body pump when i'm high, the vasodilating effects are very pronounced... I do a flex session everytime i'm high because the muscle fullness and vascularity is so good. I am also high before I do my progress pictures usually for this reason. The mind muscle connection in particular makes flexing very awesome, i feel like I can flex my muscles harder and build up a much better pump.

Man i'm getting myself so psyched up, i gotta smoke some.

And @ Mikey if you are smoking to stimulate appetite, try doing like 1-2 hits before a meal, and then again later on when you need to eat again. It sounds like you are getting too high and then eating too much all at once. You don't want to do that, you want to use it to stimulate appetite when you need it and then still eat the proper amount according to your diet. It's kinda slobbish to leave the bong out all day but seriously, pack a fat bowl and take a hit whenever it's meal time and you don't have enough appetite... it works... i get a huge appetite increase instantly, and if you keep it at like 1 hit then you won't be too tired or retarded from it.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
my high feels the same on cycle as off, but i never notice much mental effects on cycle anyway. I have not noticed any estrogenic effects or supposed lowering of testosterone either.

I gotta say, i get a good full body pump when i'm high, the vasodilating effects are very pronounced... I do a flex session everytime i'm high because the muscle fullness and vascularity is so good. I am also high before I do my progress pictures usually for this reason. The mind muscle connection in particular makes flexing very awesome, i feel like I can flex my muscles harder and build up a much better pump.

Man i'm getting myself so psyched up, i gotta smoke some.

And @ Mikey if you are smoking to stimulate appetite, try doing like 1-2 hits before a meal, and then again later on when you need to eat again. It sounds like you are getting too high and then eating too much all at once. You don't want to do that, you want to use it to stimulate appetite when you need it and then still eat the proper amount according to your diet. It's kinda slobbish to leave the bong out all day but seriously, pack a fat bowl and take a hit whenever it's meal time and you don't have enough appetite... it works... i get a huge appetite increase instantly, and if you keep it at like 1 hit then you won't be too tired or retarded from it.
I'm pretty sure you hit the nail on the head. I was usually smokin two bowls to myself rather than two hits. Actually the other day I smoked again for the first time in about half a year; I only took one good hit from a pipe and it made me feel really hungry and great. I don't know why me and my friends felt we needed to get blazed every single time.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah def sativa during the day. I smoke at night only. I only smoke once i'm finished with the gym and doing everything i have to do. Then i choose between the bong, the vaporizer or the glass water pipe. Then i **** and it feels really good.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
yeah def sativa during the day. I smoke at night only. I only smoke once i'm finished with the gym and doing everything i have to do. Then i choose between the bong, the vaporizer or the glass water pipe. Then i **** and it feels really good.
damn true lol. everything feels better.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
U ever try GBL and have sex and smoke weed? bro i can just lay there with my **** in her vagina and it feel great.

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah. Just don't have too much 1,4 GBD and then pass out 2 hours into sex. lol live and learn.

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
ok someone has to fill me in on GBD...sounds like something I'd be interested in lol

indianballer

indianballer

Awards
  • Established
or GBL whatever...is it like GHB? or just like a supplement?

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
it converts to GHB

muller

muller

Awards
I can't speak for anyone else but it seems like I feel different high on-cycle than off...maybe delusional but anyone else notice that at all?
Yes, it's called Megalomania, and it's actually a common state to be in on a roid cycle. Arnold was accused of still having it when he first ran for governor of cali, ppl trying to knock roids again and say he's just delusional and just wants that power.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeah. Just don't have too much 1,4 GBD and then pass out 2 hours into sex. lol live and learn.
lol I could imagine that happening if you took too much 2ml is the right dose for me. For my girl i give her half that and she likes it, don't want to do it too much because then sex without it may start to not feel the same.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
or GBL whatever...is it like GHB? or just like a supplement?
This is a very dangerous drug to use. GHB was used for BB purposes because it releases I believe 5x more growth hormone than if you didnt't take it. It is illegal now. It is highly addictive and must be used very carfeully i do not advise anyone to take this. It can be fatal if taken incorrectly there is no oops i think i took too much what should i do. U **** up with this its very possible that you can die.