Swanks getting his brain AMPed with AMPitropin!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome workout this morning. Hit chest with a vengeance!! Up 5lbs for the same reps on all sets for all lifts. That carb up did wonders for me!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want those carbs you consumed! Up 5 lbs on every lift is fantastic! Nice job brother.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On Sunday I had about 30 pastries with breakfast and some ice cream later in the day
I'm taking all these supplements and all it takes for lifting gains is pastries and ice cream!!!!!!! Where's the Hagen Das?!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm taking all these supplements and all it takes for lifting gains is pastries and ice cream!!!!!!! Where's the Hagen Das?!
Lol pastries are the most delicious supplement of all!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Especially when the icing is warm and sticky.

..time to get weird?

Chocolate iced Long johns with custard inside are the best, with standard iced doughnuts second

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Especially when the icing is warm and sticky.

..time to get weird?

Chocolate iced Long johns with custard inside are the best, with standard iced doughnuts second
don't get me started on donuts. it's not uncommon for me to eat a dozen in the car on my way to work lol

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
don't get me started on donuts. it's not uncommon for me to eat a dozen in the car on my way to work lol
Fair to say: doughnuts are the best thing since creation of women?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Mmm. I never think about doughnuts on cheat days. Probably a good thing. A dozen must be around 4,000 cals easy.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Its OK bros, thanks for the support. I just worry about the kids, everything else is secondary for me
sorry to hear about your pending divorce...but you have priorities right on!!!

stay focused and use frustration/aggravation as aggressive fuel for workouts...this helped me immensly when i was a younger hot head, lol.....not saying you are a hot head, but getting it out with workouts will do magic!!!

good luck, swanks!!! take care of them kids...

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry to hear about your pending divorce...but you have priorities right on!!!

stay focused and use frustration/aggravation as aggressive fuel for workouts...this helped me immensly when i was a younger hot head, lol.....not saying you are a hot head, but getting it out with workouts will do magic!!!

good luck, swanks!!! take care of them kids...
Thanks bigT its all for the best in the long run. I'm sure I make her as miserable as she makes me. Don't need to raise my kids in that environment

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Friggin aye! I want a doughnut now but alls I got is a grapefruit.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's going to take an awful lot of imagination, J. Lol!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
krogers has grapefruit cups 10/$10...i buy 10 at a time. open it up add a sweet and low and it tastes like a sweet treat....highly recommend!!!!

it aint no doughnut...but it's pretty good, imo

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
krogers has grapefruit cups 10/$10...i buy 10 at a time. open it up add a sweet and low and it tastes like a sweet treat....highly recommend!!!!

it aint no doughnut...but it's pretty good, imo
Good idea. Thanks! :)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lol, C. If I mix some protein frosting on top and make a donut hole, there's a 50/50 chance it might taste like one.
Hahaha yeahhhhh I'm sure it'll be very very close!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Omfg 4 hours of sleep last night thanks to a lot of needless drama from the ex-to-be. And I'm still sick. Thank god for AMPitropin I'm going to need it

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Omfg 4 hours of sleep last night thanks to a lot of needless drama from the ex-to-be. And I'm still sick. Thank god for AMPitropin I'm going to need it
Same thing used to happen during my divorce. Keep yourself healthy at all cost. Make sure you are keeping nutrition in check including vitamins/minerals. Be very careful driving as your mind is going to be distracted thinking about this bullshiz. Shield the kids as best you can. Sorry if I'm getting too personal. I lived with my soon to be ex for 6 months before she moved back to Texas. Pure hell brother!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Same thing used to happen during my divorce. Keep yourself healthy at all cost. Make sure you are keeping nutrition in check including vitamins/minerals. Be very careful driving as your mind is going to be distracted thinking about this bullshiz. Shield the kids as best you can. Sorry if I'm getting too personal. I lived with my soon to be ex for 6 months before she moved back to Texas. Pure hell brother!!
This is my last day brother. Tomorrow I move. I'll get through it. Nutrition is in check, taking a daily multi, ubiquinol, tons of vit c. I just need to be allowed to get a good night's sleep which she obviously doesn't want to allow. One more day.

My new bed was delivered to the apartment yesterday. Tomorrow night I'll be sleeping on 10 inches of memory foam heaven lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is my last day brother. Tomorrow I move. I'll get through it. Nutrition is in check, taking a daily multi, ubiquinol, tons of vit c. I just need to be allowed to get a good night's sleep which she obviously doesn't want to allow. One more day.

My new bed was delivered to the apartment yesterday. Tomorrow night I'll be sleeping on 10 inches of memory foam heaven lol
living well is the best revenge......get a haircut, wash the car, be seen with hot chicks, get shredded, puff your chest out and act like you just won the lotto!!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
living well is the best revenge......get a haircut, wash the car, be seen with hot chicks, get shredded, puff your chest out and act like you just won the lotto!!!
Step one is find a hardcore gym. Just did that today. Its owned by an old pro powerlifter named.... Big T! Lol no relation I'm guessing! I'm going there on Friday to sign up for the year and hit the weights. I'll go back Sunday to try for 500 on deads

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Step one is find a hardcore gym. Just did that today. Its owned by an old pro powerlifter named.... Big T! Lol no relation I'm guessing! I'm going there on Friday to sign up for the year and hit the weights. I'll go back Sunday to try for 500 on deads
Im sure you can find the motivation to kill 500. Best of luck with everything bro.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sick as a dog and stressed to the max, still hitting back squats 5x5 @ 335. Been a while since I really tried to push weight, I've been doing things in the 10-15 rep range for legs for a while

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sick as a dog and stressed to the max, still hitting back squats 5x5 @ 335. Been a while since I really tried to push weight, I've been doing things in the 10-15 rep range for legs for a while
Nice work Swanky! Legs will be the size of tree stumps! Just guard your health man!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work Swanky! Legs will be the size of tree stumps! Just guard your health man!
I shortened up the workout a bit. I cut the front squats out for this week since I got a bloody nose this morning. Lol. I'll be doing a lot of stair climbing today when I move so its probably a good idea anyway

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Major props for keeping it on the tracks brother. I know it's tough.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
if the gym is owned by an old dude name big t.....it HAS TO BE HARDCORE!!!

madiskinny

madiskinny

Awards
Does it mess with your sleeping schedule if you take it too late?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does it mess with your sleeping schedule if you take it too late?
Only if you're caffeine sensitive. It has about as much as a cup of coffee so not too bad

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's another beauty of waking up so early to workout. By the time it's time for bed it doesn't really matter how much caffeine you've had, your body is just ready to rest. At least for me.

Hey bro, hope all went well last night and you got a quiet night in your new place.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's another beauty of waking up so early to workout. By the time it's time for bed it doesn't really matter how much caffeine you've had, your body is just ready to rest. At least for me.

Hey bro, hope all went well last night and you got a quiet night in your new place.
It went OK but quiet it was not. Was getting phone calls and texts until 2am

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just joined a sick gym. I'll be going there to lift later and will post pics. Its a hard core bodybuilder/powerlifter gym

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just joined a sick gym. I'll be going there to lift later and will post pics. Its a hard core bodybuilder/powerlifter gym
Awesome swanky. No more homebody lifting sir!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's the new gym. they supply chalk, have an oly lift station and cater to BBers and PLers. They only have about 15 cardio machines total, stair climbers, bikes, treadmills and a jacobs ladder. Most of the machines are hammer strength leverage or free weights. they have 4 full racks, 3 squat racks and 1 of thos squat racks with the suspension hooks on it, dumbells go up to 185lbs. This is no planet fitness!
mkretz pistonhonda

IMG_20140228_181404_487.jpg
IMG_20140228_181443_516.jpg
IMG_20140228_181453_181.jpg
IMG_20140228_185522_264.jpg

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sweet! Wow. Never seen DB's over 125.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Very nice!!! I've always wanted to open up my own gym. Like a hardcore one where it's just a old warehouse converted into a badass gym. Just one big room with a bunch of racks, free weights, etc.