Swanks getting his brain AMPed with AMPitropin!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Took both days off from lifting this weekend. Back at it tomorrow though!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK yesterday I hit up deadlifts and a great upper back session, this morning I mercilessly hammered my chest and this afternoon I'll be doing some hiit on my lunch break. Trying to get back on track from my dirty dirty diet over the weekend lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just popped 2 caps of AMPitropin and I'm going to hit up 30 minutes of ab work plus 30 minutes f HIIT on my lunch today. Yeahhh buddy!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two caps of AMPitropin at 330am today and I FLEW through my economics homework. Thank the baby Jesus for that lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Two caps of AMPitropin at 330am today and I FLEW through my economics homework. Thank the baby Jesus for that lol
i started out with major in business managemen, minor in accounting....made it thru 2 semesters then dropped accounting, that sheit gave me a headache, lol. 'depreciate this' my arse!!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i started out with major in business managemen, minor in accounting....made it thru 2 semesters then dropped accounting, that sheit gave me a headache, lol. 'depreciate this' my arse!!!
Lol yeah I'm taking management and financial accounting right now too. I hate it lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Getting leaner by the day

PicsArt_1394793864288.jpg

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looooking goooood! Spanish accent. Killing it brother! Nice job!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have to say that I'm seriously impressed with AMPitropin and really happy Marms chose me to log it. With everything I've got going on in my life plus my calorie restriction, it can be extremely difficult to focus and get work done.

Two caps of AMPitropin this morning and I blew through my accounting reading. I'm going to place an order for a couple bottles next week when I order some other stuff.

I'm getting close to the bottom of this bottle now by the way. I'll have to count how many doses are left but it hasn't lost any effectiveness at all for me since the first day. This supp is a winner!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So yesterday was deadlift day for me and I'm just getting used to dling with shoes on. Its like doing them with a 3/4" deficit. I pulled 445x5,4,4 and 425x4,4,3 then hit up a nice chest workout getting 240x10,9,8,8 on incline press!

This morning I dosed two caps of AMPitropin to get me through some macroeconomics!

Today I had a great back workout on lunch. Feeling swole

PicsArt_1395094802438.jpg

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good bro.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice swolfie Swanky! Be proud man!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hit up a great chest session this morning and will be hitting abs and some HIIT cardio on my lunch today. I'm upping my cals to 2500 minimum per day, I'm figuring my tdee is somewhere around 3300-3500 so I've really been keeping it too low for too long.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hit up a great abs/HIIT session on lunch today. Did 4x20 weighted crunches (35lbs) supersetted with 4x15 DB side bends with 90lb DBs. Then did 2 sets of ab rollouts to failure. After that I did 15 minutes on the treadmill 90 secs 5mph run at 15% incline/90 sec walk 3mph at 15% incline and finished with a 5 minute walk 3mph at 15% incline. Really got me sweating and huffing and puffing. F*** cardio lol, I hate it!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I hit up a great abs/HIIT session on lunch today. Did 4x20 weighted crunches (35lbs) supersetted with 4x15 DB side bends with 90lb DBs. Then did 2 sets of ab rollouts to failure. After that I did 15 minutes on the treadmill 90 secs 5mph run at 15% incline/90 sec walk 3mph at 15% incline and finished with a 5 minute walk 3mph at 15% incline. Really got me sweating and huffing and puffing. F*** cardio lol, I hate it!!!
lol...that's when you know something is working, when you hate doing it!!!:toofunny:

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Two caps of AMPitropin down at 4am and I plowed through the most difficult, algebra ridden section of macroeconomics yet and got a 100% on the post chapter quiz. Wooooot!!

I'm pretty close to the end of the line with my bottle so my final review should be coming up in the next day or two

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AMPitropin FINAL REVIEW!
Speed of Effect: about 30-40 minutes
Duration of Effect: 3-5 hours
Effectiveness: 10/10 This product is an exceptional nootropic supplement. It helped me blast through school work at 4am just as much as it helped me get maximum focus if I took it before lifting. I love the fact that it really has a variety of applications and works extremely well in either a one or two capsule dose.
Negatives: no negatives to report at all and it didn’t lose effectiveness over time
Would I buy this product/encourage others to buy this product: yes and yes! I will be picking up a bottle of this on my next supplement order (which I’m overdue to make now) and I would encourage anyone in need of some extra focus to give this a shot, you won’t be disappointed!!

Thank you again to Marms and Lecheek for the opportunity to log this, great rep for an excellent company!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You rocked this log brother! Nice job, be proud!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Great log and excellent review man! Was this a strong nootropic that actually gives you a brain buzz type feeling? I've heard that about certain stronger nootropics

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great log and excellent review man! Was this a strong nootropic that actually gives you a brain buzz type feeling? I've heard that about certain stronger nootropics
idk about "brain buzz" but the focus was intense especially on 2 caps. I was blasting through macroeconomics algebra at 4am on 2 caps, and that's just f*king unnatural. lmao!

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AMPitropin FINAL REVIEW!
Speed of Effect: about 30-40 minutes
Duration of Effect: 3-5 hours
Effectiveness: 10/10 This product is an exceptional nootropic supplement. It helped me blast through school work at 4am just as much as it helped me get maximum focus if I took it before lifting. I love the fact that it really has a variety of applications and works extremely well in either a one or two capsule dose.
Negatives: no negatives to report at all and it didn’t lose effectiveness over time
Would I buy this product/encourage others to buy this product: yes and yes! I will be picking up a bottle of this on my next supplement order (which I’m overdue to make now) and I would encourage anyone in need of some extra focus to give this a shot, you won’t be disappointed!!

Thank you again to Marms and Lecheek for the opportunity to log this, great rep for an excellent company!
Thanks for logging for us swanks you know we value your opinion.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dopamean1

Dopamean1

Awards
If I'm not mistaken; you had mentioned you were taking an Adderall break during one of your doses. I've been on Adderall for 5 years and want to come off more than anything. How was Ampitropin in terms of a possible replacement?