Swanks getting his brain AMPed with AMPitropin!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm so full. Lol! In order to hit my refeed cals I had an 8oz pork chop, 2 sweet potatoes, 3 chicken sausage links, 1.5 cups of oats cooked with water with splenda and cocoa powder, 16oz plain Greek yogurt with splenda and vanilla.

Oh and I bought a 16oz bottle of liquid sucralose (splenda). $50 and worth every penny! Its actually calorie free as opposed to regular splenda which is mostly fluffed maltodextrin and has calories.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
About to be on my way to the airport. I'll update as often as I can the next few days

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm so full. Lol! In order to hit my refeed cals I had an 8oz pork chop, 2 sweet potatoes, 3 chicken sausage links, 1.5 cups of oats cooked with water with splenda and cocoa powder, 16oz plain Greek yogurt with splenda and vanilla.
Good lawdy. To hit 2600? Did you start dinner only at 400? Lol

Dang you Swanks. It's only 0400 and you have me craving taters.

Stay safe my friend!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good lawdy. To hit 2600? Did you start dinner only at 400? Lol

Dang you Swanks. It's only 0400 and you have me craving taters.

Stay safe my friend!
Stay hungry my friend. Lmao

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it ghey I notice the beads of sweat first?

Lol chest is lookin dense buddy
Is it Ghey that I put those beads there?! :hitit:

That's the new AVI for you. Great definition! I want your chest routine!
Kenpo!! Long time no see my friend! Damn, I've been gone way too long!

About to be on my way to the airport. I'll update as often as I can the next few days
I can see a HUGE difference in your progress man. Keep it up, you're motivating me! Safe travels brother!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it Ghey that I put those beads there?! :hitit:

I can see a HUGE difference in your progress man. Keep it up, you're motivating me! Safe travels brother!
Thanks bonedaddy!! You going to be logging anything soon?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi BD! Long time brother! Glad to see you back here! Hope all is well. Join in my Kenpo's Quest log.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bonedaddy!! You going to be logging anything soon?
Perhaps. Finally got my **** togethwer and went to the Dr, now I'm on TRT, 200mg/week and feeling so damn good, like myself again. I'll be starting a cycle soon so I'll probably throw it up for support, motivation, and accountability.

Hi BD! Long time brother! Glad to see you back here! Hope all is well. Join in my Kenpo's Quest log.
On my way!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Perhaps. Finally got my **** togethwer and went to the Dr, now I'm on TRT, 200mg/week and feeling so damn good, like myself again. I'll be starting a cycle soon so I'll probably throw it up for support, motivation, and accountability.

On my way!
That's a high dose for trt! Give me the # for your doc!! Lmao

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You think? I thought it was about what's used normally? I see guys on 100 me a week and I feel bad for them. Took me from 289 to 1500. Score.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You think? I thought it was about what's used normally? I see guys on 100 me a week and I feel bad for them. Took me from 289 to 1500. Score.
Yeah 100mg is more typical. Your number may be above 1500. T level tests usually just test up to 1500 and above that shows as >1500 because its outside endogenous physiologic norms.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah 100mg is more typical. Your number may be above 1500. T level tests usually just test up to 1500 and above that shows as >1500 because its outside endogenous physiologic norms.

It was my understanding that the tests he was using was able to measure over 1500, but I will double check. I go back in a few weeks. He's an awesome guy. Young, in touch, he gets it, and totally supportive. He left general practice to start a mens health practice exclusively. He said some would argue 1500 is high, and they're right to a point, but he says it's more than just a number. If I feel great and having no adverse effects, he sees no reason to lower it so long as my hematocrit doesn't get crazy. Even then, just donate blood and see what happens. He's awesome in my book. lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was my understanding that the tests he was using was able to measure over 1500, but I will double check. I go back in a few weeks. He's an awesome guy. Young, in touch, he gets it, and totally supportive. He left general practice to start a mens health practice exclusively. He said some would argue 1500 is high, and they're right to a point, but he says it's more than just a number. If I feel great and having no adverse effects, he sees no reason to lower it so long as my hematocrit doesn't get crazy. Even then, just donate blood and see what happens. He's awesome in my book. lol
Right on man!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Omfg I'm going to need another AMP cap. This is brutal. Lol. I'm soooooo tired.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That guy is Doc of the year.

Where do you live? Lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Charlotte. I agree!

Swanks, would this zone me in if my band had a gig?
Dude I'm a friggin zombie right now but my brain is still clicking. I got up at 220am after 4 hours of sleep and worked out, traveled all morning and read two chapters in my macro economics book, walked around downtown Chicago for almost two hours until I found a store that was open where I could buy a belt because I didn't pack mine, sat through a 5 hour presentation, had dinner, and just finished 3 accounting assignments and one macro assignment and its now 930. I was going to do another macro assignment but the website I had to use was having issues.

This stuff will help you no matter what you're doing. Now excuse me, I'm going to sleep now. Just pounded some REM 8.0. Goooooooodnight!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude I'm a friggin zombie right now but my brain is still clicking. I got up at 220am after 4 hours of sleep and worked out, traveled all morning and read two chapters in my macro economics book, walked around downtown Chicago for almost two hours until I found a store that was open where I could buy a belt because I didn't pack mine, sat through a 5 hour presentation, had dinner, and just finished 3 accounting assignments and one macro assignment and its now 930. I was going to do another macro assignment but the website I had to use was having issues.

This stuff will help you no matter what you're doing. Now excuse me, I'm going to sleep now. Just pounded some REM 8.0. Goooooooodnight!
Dude.....Chicago has some damn good eats if you have time. Also my boy HereToStudy is in Chicago. He gave me some damn good choices....

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude.....Chicago has some damn good eats if you have time. Also my boy HereToStudy is in Chicago. He gave me some damn good choices....
I didn't know HTS lived over here! I may have some time tonight to get some eats but I'm not 100%. I'm here for work and a lot of stuff is scheduled for me without me having much say

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would totally eat an entire Chicago deep dish right now if I could.

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't know HTS lived over here! I may have some time tonight to get some eats but I'm not 100%. I'm here for work and a lot of stuff is scheduled for me without me having much say

I'm out here also swanks. Get some Connies pizza while your here ;) and Portillo's.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Up at 315 today just woke up ready to smash weight! Hit shoulders hard and followed up with 25 mins of hiit on the treadmill at 15% incline.

Weighed in at 217.6 post workout

PicsArt_1392900389622.jpg

Now I'm ready for work!

PicsArt_1392900355334.jpg

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I'm only an hour and a half from chi town. That's a great city, so much to do. You look like your leaning out nicely! Nice suit. Damn, sound like this stuff is no joke!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The wife and I stopped in Chicago Chop House on Ontario. ......Holy hell 1 of the best meals of my life.

And Marms is right.....Portillos!!! I can't remember the damn name of the pizza joint we hit.........

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well the burbs man but im 20 min away with no traffic so that's 3 hrs during rush hour lol.
Lol you're not joking dude. Getting to the Sheraton from the airport was brutal

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got up early and killed my chest today then went in for work only to find out they don't need me til 10 so I changed and went back to the gym for an hour of bis/tris and 20 mins HIIT.

Killin it!!!

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got up early and killed my chest today then went in for work only to find out they don't need me til 10 so I changed and went back to the gym for an hour of bis/tris and 20 mins HIIT.

Killin it!!!
Only 1 mode: Beast Mode.

Edit: Totally did not mean to pimp that product. My statement still stands!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ordering some of this to help me with school work lol you've sold me on this product swankz

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Dude I'm a friggin zombie right now but my brain is still clicking. I got up at 220am after 4 hours of sleep and worked out, traveled all morning and read two chapters in my macro economics book, walked around downtown Chicago for almost two hours until I found a store that was open where I could buy a belt because I didn't pack mine, sat through a 5 hour presentation, had dinner, and just finished 3 accounting assignments and one macro assignment and its now 930. I was going to do another macro assignment but the website I had to use was having issues. This stuff will help you no matter what you're doing. Now excuse me, I'm going to sleep now. Just pounded some REM 8.0. Goooooooodnight!
Dude, you're a ****ing animal!!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'll finally be on my way home today. My diet stayed tight all week and I didn't miss a single gym session! Rewarding myself with a couple dozen pastries with breakfast this morning. First cheat in three weeks it feels great!!

Idk what I would have done without ampitropin this week. No lie, looooooong days with very little sleep but I was on top of my game the whole time. Other than the fact that I developed a nice case of larengitis on Thursday and it hurts to talk. Lmao oh well, soldier on!!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I'm definitely sick which obviously blows. Lol oh well. I have a really busy week at work lined up this week because I took off Thursday and Friday to move out of my house and into my apartment. Finally had enough, I'm filing for divorce next week.

I'm still going to slam my lats this afternoon though, so hopefully a little AMPitropin will keep me focused in on the weights and off of all this other crap.

Make it a good week everyone!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Well, I'm definitely sick which obviously blows. Lol oh well. I have a really busy week at work lined up this week because I took off Thursday and Friday to move out of my house and into my apartment. Finally had enough, I'm filing for divorce next week. I'm still going to slam my lats this afternoon though, so hopefully a little AMPitropin will keep me focused in on the weights and off of all this other crap. Make it a good week everyone!
Divorce!!! Oh man that sucks sorry to hear man.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm very sorry to hear about your divorce brother. I've gone through it myself and can tell you that there is happiness out there waiting for you. I've been divorced for 11 years and I've been married to a wonderful woman for 4. Keep your anger in the gym and your head on what you need to do.

BoneDaddy

BoneDaddy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to hear about the divorce man. Been there, and it's never easy nor fun. Wishing you the best Swanks. If you ever need an ear.....

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry for the divorce buddy. Keep ya head up!

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
Sorry swanks. Keep your head up and stay focused. Hope the kiddos will be ok. Sorry again bro.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its OK bros, thanks for the support. I just worry about the kids, everything else is secondary for me

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well, I'm definitely sick which obviously blows. Lol oh well. I have a really busy week at work lined up this week because I took off Thursday and Friday to move out of my house and into my apartment. Finally had enough, I'm filing for divorce next week.

I'm still going to slam my lats this afternoon though, so hopefully a little AMPitropin will keep me focused in on the weights and off of all this other crap.

Make it a good week everyone!
:( Sorry to hear that bro good luck with everything.

gokix811

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to hear things have been rough Swanks. Sending positive thoughts.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:( Sorry to hear that bro good luck with everything.
Thanks marms. Ill get through it ok just going to be a little rough

Sorry to hear things have been rough Swanks. Sending positive thoughts.
Thanks J, ill take all the positivity I can get!