Superdrol Is The ****!

musclesinmotion

Awards
I understand that several guys in the SD forums about PCT are having trouble figuring out a PCT that will prevent delayed gyno and bring test levels back to norm. Any comments about this PCT:

Week 1-3: 20mg Nolva / 500iu HCG / 20mgs Aromasin
Week 4: 20mg Nolva / 20mgs Aromasin
Week 5-6: 20mg Nolva

Is HCG needed, or would nolva and aromasin be efficient enough and be an appropriate PCT? Dr. D?

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
I understand that several guys in the SD forums about PCT are having trouble figuring out a PCT that will prevent delayed gyno and bring test levels back to norm. Any comments about this PCT:

Week 1-3: 20mg Nolva / 500iu HCG / 20mgs Aromasin
Week 4: 20mg Nolva / 20mgs Aromasin
Week 5-6: 20mg Nolva

Is HCG needed, or would nolva and aromasin be efficient enough and be an appropriate PCT? Dr. D?
HCG used ON cycle not during pct.

joez7219

Banned
Awards
Is there any protocol when taking your PCT sups? Like certain ones at certain times? Is it true about delayed gynos?

USAMM

Awards
superdrol is indeed a great aid in bodybuilding. I just hope everyone continues to remember it IS a steroid.

biotekguymba

Banned
Awards
Wow is all I can say so far, I am speechless. I just finished my second week of a 3 week Superdrol only cycle and already I am up 18 pounds! Everyone in the gym is saying I blew up overnight. I can't even fit into my uniform anymore and all my clients are asking if I am taking steroids. Just can't believe the results thus far. PCT is all inline with Nolva, Rebound XT, and Retain. I'll update again soon.

I agree. Overall, I think I gained around 20lbs. My strength shot up like mad. I'm 5'8" 200lbs now (Meso). I plan on doing SD + Phera Plex starting March 1st. I'm trying to get down to mid 190s before then so I don't get too chubbed. I plan on cutting after my cycle. Actually, I'm going to try to make it a cutting cycle and not bulk it.

For strength, pre-SD I was benching ~320-ish x1. During I was doing 315x8 (controlled movements....no power lifting). I fell great except for some mild shoulder acne. ;) CHEERZ!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I think i'm going to run superdrol in my 3rd cycle along with Test and Eq, this stuff sounds insane.

biotekguymba

Banned
Awards
I agree. Overall, I think I gained around 20lbs. My strength shot up like mad. I'm 5'8" 200lbs now (Meso). I plan on doing SD + Phera Plex starting March 1st. I'm trying to get down to mid 190s before then so I don't get too chubbed. I plan on cutting after my cycle. Actually, I'm going to try to make it a cutting cycle and not bulk it.

For strength, pre-SD I was benching ~320-ish x1. During I was doing 315x8 (controlled movements....no power lifting). I fell great except for some mild shoulder acne. ;) CHEERZ!

I should mention that this was my FIRST cycle of anything 'hormone' related. For my 2nd, (SD + PP), I'm not planning on gaining the 20lbs I did on my 1st SD cycle. It would be nice to see +10lbs of clean gain (ie, not too much fat). We'll see!

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
superdrol is indeed a great aid in bodybuilding. I just hope everyone continues to remember it IS a steroid.
USAMM. Please remove your sig before it gets you banned. We are not that type of board. Thanks!

FINAFINAFINA

Banned
Awards
Not to be rude but im sure you look like the Michelin man.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys, sorry I've yet to get this damn camera to work right and get the pictures on my computer, and I'm pressed for time to figure it out being a student and all. I will get them up though I swear, and I will show you all that I gained, don't want you guys thinking I'm full of it.

biotekguymba

Banned
Awards
Not to be rude but im sure you look like the Michelin man.
Not sure who you're talking about, but I'm not too sure comments like that are of any value to anyone on this or any other board. Just try to keep the content respectful and valuable. You only have 10 posts...I would suggest starting off on the right foot.
CHEERZ

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Not sure who you're talking about, but I'm not too sure comments like that are of any value to anyone on this or any other board. Just try to keep the content respectful and valuable. You only have 10 posts...I would suggest starting off on the right foot.
CHEERZ
No worries, he's been banned already. Didn't take long!:D

musclesinmotion

Awards
I should mention that this was my FIRST cycle of anything 'hormone' related. For my 2nd, (SD + PP), I'm not planning on gaining the 20lbs I did on my 1st SD cycle. It would be nice to see +10lbs of clean gain (ie, not too much fat). We'll see!
Hey bro..I'm not sure with how many people agree with me but I dont think stacking both SD and PP are that great. SD is great by itself and has few side affects largely atributed to how short the cycle is and how saturated the compound but it also seems to have done its job at the end of week three and uping the dose higher then 30mg and going longer then 3 weeks or stacking with PP seems to have adverse affects. You just retain more side affects. Your body can take little hit off testosterone here and there your body will just calibrate itself. Stacking those two compounds or taking them back to back is just going to give you more side affects. Stick with 3 weeks SD then PCT then hit it again when your body has recovered. I know its tempting and sounds like a good idea to use both during a cylce because you feel like your strength will be greater then what it was when you were using just SD but thats not necissarily true.

Addiction

Addiction

Awards
Re: Superdrol Is The ****!

Hey bro..I'm not sure with how many people agree with me but I dont think stacking both SD and PP are that great. SD is great by itself and has few side affects largely atributed to how short the cycle is and how saturated the compound but it also seems to have done its job at the end of week three and uping the dose higher then 30mg and going longer then 3 weeks or stacking with PP seems to have adverse affects. You just retain more side affects. Your body can take little hit off testosterone here and there your body will just calibrate itself. Stacking those two compounds or taking them back to back is just going to give you more side affects. Stick with 3 weeks SD then PCT then hit it again when your body has recovered. I know its tempting and sounds like a good idea to use both during a cylce because you feel like your strength will be greater then what it was when you were using just SD but thats not necissarily true.
True, but not true....Many people have done this stack with great results.

biotekguymba

Banned
Awards

Well, I changed my mind on SD + PP. I decided to avoid SD for a while since it had such dramatic effects on my body. I wanted to try something less "intense" so I got myself 2 boxes of H-50 (Halodrol-50). I'll be doing a 4-weeker very soon. I'm in the cutting phase of the season. :head:

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established

Well, I changed my mind on SD + PP. I decided to avoid SD for a while since it had such dramatic effects on my body. I wanted to try something less "intense" so I got myself 2 boxes of H-50 (Halodrol-50). I'll be doing a 4-weeker very soon. I'm in the cutting phase of the season. :head:

Big Question: Shoud you take SD with Grapefruit Juice? I see a lot of people doing it and some say it's not the way to go. Any suggestions? Currently 7 days into my SD.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established

Yea. I AS WELL, had some super gains from my SD cycle AS WELL!

New nickname for you, bro.

Redundant Revo!!

lol just messing, hope all is going well for you.
Will having sex cause me to have a lack of gains on SD?

joncron

joncron

Awards

seems to be decent gains! nice work bro! bump for pics.

drakeslayer43

Awards

Badass gains man. Keep it up. Im going to do my own cycle and I look forward to putting some solid gains on. Keep it up bro.

kickit

Awards

What else did you take with the superdrol? Or did you just use the superdrol?

Bigdaddyandy

Awards

How much of that is water?

Ronin13

Ronin13

Awards
  • Established

Did 'The Myth' post any pre and post pics? I can't find any on the site at all...

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established

Anyone every have a little shrinkage after they completed the SD cycle (2 days on PCT). Also, didn't have any back pumps during, but now there a *****! Anyone every have this?

bigmac22

Awards

I weighed 213 when I started exactly 2 weeks ago. I am 5 10", probably around 15% bf, 24 years old, been lifting for almost 9 years now. I started with 10mg for the first week, and second week went to 20mg. Gonna stay at 20 mg throughout ow cuz I'm seeing impressive results thus far and don't need to overkill it, plus the sides are low. Only sides are lethargic and slight low back pains.
i heard it causes painful pumps, is this true?

bigmac22

Awards

atleast your not one of those goons that run it at 30mg for 4 weeks. sometimes less is more. great job bro.
the guy who sold me my pills said to run 30mg for 4 weeks, anyone done this?

bigmac22

Awards

I don't know where you get your information from but that is completely wrong. Myofibullar hypertrophy is increased but not at the rate of 2lbs/week. Its not even close. Hyperplasia takes MONTHS if not YEARS to accomplish (noticeable results). mRNA translocation and gene expression are increased substantially which is a main component of increased protein sytnthesis which is one of the mian reasons WHY you increase LBM but never at a rate of 2lb/week. Not even close.

Fast increases in weight occur because of the increased water retention both intramusclar and subcutaneous as well as the increase in glycogen capacity. This is mainly due to the hormonal response from increased aldosterone/ang II production. It can easily be in the range of 8-10lbs of just water (while not even working out) depending on an individuals sensitivty to androgens.

2lbs/week of pure muscle due to fibular hypertrophy is ridiculous.
getting ready to start a cycle of this but nobody agrees on anything

bigmac22

Awards

To be honest, you can get your levels back to normal without pharmacological aids. You will be using Nolva for estrogen control and it also helps lower LDL. I would not take it or any other medication for the purpose of restoring cholesterol levels back to normal, unless directed by your physician. your body will do that on its own when you stop taking the steroid.

Clean nutrition & exercise should be fine. No need for other chemicals.
i have high cholesterol anyways . should i worry about startind sd?

bigmac22

Awards

have 1 week left of h-50. great stuff but im not sure about this sd. anyone done both?

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established

not during, but after.. I think it maybe the Retain

krenalor

Awards

No, and don't do it! Baby steps, 3 weeks 10,20,20 and everyone has had good results and I have even seen 270+ pounders step down from 30mg to 20mg.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established

There are a ton of logs here where people of done this dosage, higher dosage and smaller dosage. This is not a ridiculous dose, but it comes down to how well you personally tolerate it. Some get no side from it, and to some it's the worst thing they've ever taken. I would just start by reading thru the millions of sd threads here, I'm sure any question you could possibly have has been asked before.

macsheezy

Awards

Superdrol is definately great. I did a 3 week cycle myself and my strengh levels shot up quite a bit, but i only packed on about 6 pounds. Side effects were minimal, and i felt great. M1t gave me strenght and size, but also gave me side effects.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established

It appears my "load" on PCT seems very low. During SD cycle... my "loads" were pretty good. I'm starting to get a little concerned. There more sticky and lack fluid...any advice would be greatly appreciated.

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established

For the lethargy, eat more carbs.

For the back pains Taurine & Bananas.
XX,

It appears my "load" on PCT seems very low. During SD cycle... my "loads" were pretty good. I'm starting to get a little concerned. There more sticky and lack fluid...any advice would be greatly appreciated.

wrkn4bigrmusles

Awards
  • Established

so is it safe to say that superdrol is off the market, because I found a website supp store still selling a bunch of stuff I thought was off the market, like superdrol, halodrol50, ergomax lmg.. can anyone shed some lite on this

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Discontinued but still in circulation would be my guess.

hallgs56

Banned
Awards

Awesome bro.. hate to be rude, do i need to take retain with my nolva and reboundxt during pct

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

That would be a good pct stack. Most people like to run anti-catabolic agents concurrently with pct.

nickhp123

Awards

Would animal stak 2 be alright to take along with nolva for pct after a superdrol cycl? I saw in the ingredients that it has tribulas, liver detoxifiers, anticatabolic agents and aromatase inhibitors. I don't know much about the other ingridients, methoxsy and esdystertone

mike23nads

Awards

what would u say is your daily food intake how many meals? and what kind of carbs are u workin with?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29