Superdrol Is The ****!

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
I agree. People use different chems for different reasons, i.e. price, lack of sides, and of course individual results/previous experience. Personally, SD added lean, dry mass to my frame. But I just prefer and have gotten far better results with real gear. No lie though, I stockpiled a ton of Ergomax, M1T, and SD, enough to last me for years (literally) for when my source of real gear disappears (they always do, it's inevitable).

Also, I got bloodwork after a 3 week PCT following a 4 week SD cycle. My LDL was 180, HDL was 12 (tren didnt even shove my HDL this low), and LFT's were elevated 1.5 times the upper limit of normal. In comparisson, I got the same bloodwork done in the middle of a bulking cycle consisting of DBol 45 mg ED (was week 6 of 12 so DBol had cleared the system), test enanthate @ 1000 mg per week, and 600 mg per week of deca. My LDL was eleveated, but not as high as with SD and my HDL wasnt as depressed. Also, my LFT's were within normal limits. And obviously I gained an assload more mass and strength from dbol, test, and deca than I did from 4 weeks of SD. But hey, everyone is different, every body is different. There are hyper-responders to all types of chemicals, the art is finding what works best for you.

Hopefully we can get back on topic and discuss TheMyth's gains...

P.S. Myth, I would either run a 4th week of SD or just stop it at 3. I wouldnt switch to a different compound.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I can smell a cycle like

Weeks 1-4 : Test, Deca, MAX LMG, Finigenx
Weeks 4-12 : Test, Deca
Weeks 13-16: Test, Deca, Superdrol
Weeks 17-23: PCT

YUM! :)

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
I can smell a cycle like

Looks good to me...i'd run an extra week or two of test. I always run it past deca, eq,or tren just to stave off any, err...failure to salute side effects.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Sorry "TheMyth", didn't know the topic was your gains. Thought it was SD being "the ****".

By the way, if I were to stack those 2 chemicals I would start with the PP and finish the SD. Androgen then anabolic. Just my opinion but I don't know **** anyway.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys for the responces. Hey what can I do after the cycle to help recover my lipids back to normal levels so I don't drop dead of a heart attack?

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys for the responces. Hey what can I do after the cycle to help recover my lipids back to normal levels so I don't drop dead of a heart attack?

In theory Niacin would help, but i tried it and it didnt work for me. I used the non-flush type though, so you might want to try the regular kind. Honestly, just eating a normal diet and doing regular cardio will bring your lipids back to normal over time.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Plenty of healthy fats i.e. flax seed, olive oil. Sesathin has shown good lipid benefits as well. Like Rocky said plenty of cardio and at my advice plenty of fiberous food intake. Red Rice Yeast perhaps, but most people run it through the cycle to combat the lipid sides of SD.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
In theory Niacin would help, but i tried it and it didnt work for me. I used the non-flush type though, so you might want to try the regular kind. Honestly, just eating a normal diet and doing regular cardio will bring your lipids back to normal over time.
Niacin works more than in theory. Pharmacalogic doses (1.5g-6g) have been shown to reduce ldl by 10-25%, triglycerides by 20-50%, and raise hdl by 15-35%.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Yes I've seen that thread...Let me ask you this...how many pro's are on Superdrol? These oral only cycles are much more hazardous to your health than an injectable. You're destroying your liver and screwing up your lipid profile with 30 mg a day more than someone on a gram of test via injection. Yes, SD, Ergomax, and Halodrol all work. But ask anyone with gear experience and they'll explain to you the benefits of an injectable cycle. Longer acting esters mean longer lasting results. You can spare your liver of lots of stress in the process, and your libido as well.

To each his own, if these OTC supps work for you, keep on keepin on. But to say they are superior to real gear is a little silly. And as far as that thread you mentioned, that's one guy's experience. If there was a thread for everyone that felt real gear was better than these OTC supps, the bandwidth of this forum would be exceeded.
Just a few comments here-The average juicer knows injectables are easier on your body than orals, that's common knowledge. Also, longer acting esters DO NOT mean longer lasting results, as you stated. Obviously gear is the tried and true method over these new supplements-BUT because something works one way for one person does not mean another guy will have the same results. Me personally, SD has worked better than any gear I've used in the last 7 years.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Clomid and albuterol work well for bringing the lipids back in line... :)

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys. I'll have to pick up some albuterol I guess, but ar't the research chems pretty hard on the liver as well? I would think it's more vital you get your liver enzymes back to normal first.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
To be honest, you can get your levels back to normal without pharmacological aids. You will be using Nolva for estrogen control and it also helps lower LDL. I would not take it or any other medication for the purpose of restoring cholesterol levels back to normal, unless directed by your physician. your body will do that on its own when you stop taking the steroid.

Clean nutrition & exercise should be fine. No need for other chemicals.

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
The one thing I do recommend is some sort of Niacin preparation.

I use an Rx form of it called Niaspan, and my HDL has shot up and my triglycerides have dropped like a rock.

While diet is a part of it, Niacin is a great alternative to other drugs.

Regards,
R

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
In theory Niacin would help, but i tried it and it didnt work for me.
Just the nicotinic acid form will work to decrease lipids.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update, I am now at 237 and feeling really really really sluggish. The lethargery is so bad. Next cycle will be Phera-Plex, been reading it's way better. Probably start that up in March or April after a few months break. Got a week and 3 days left of SD before I am done. BTW, my joints hurt from all this weight coming on too fast, even though I am taking a joint complex.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Agree to disagree.

I don't know where you get your information from but the human body can actually put on more than 2lbs of muscle/week. SPECIALLY WITH GEAR. THe point of steroids is to cause hypertrophy which is the maximizing of muscle cells. Thanks to this, it's very possible & easy to put on more than 2lbs of muscle/week. Other gear like IGF-1 causes hyperplasia which actually divide your cells causing you to essentially double up on total cells.

I suggest you look at the chemistry of the body before you make comments. Also state your AAS/gear experience. If you have none, I don't think that you're qualified enough to argue the effectiveness of AAS/Steroids. These things are hormones that alter body chemistry. It's impossible that they simply cause water retention & fat buildup. Although certain AAS/steroids do cause a certain amount of water retention, it isn't 15lbs worth.

Want a compound that causes crazy water retention? Creatine Monohydrate. If it was all water retention & fat all gains would be lost when OFF.

JMHO
:blink::wtf::frustrate:gotsearch:eek:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree. People use different chems for different reasons, i.e. price, lack of sides, and of course individual results/previous experience. Personally, SD added lean, dry mass to my frame. But I just prefer and have gotten far better results with real gear. No lie though, I stockpiled a ton of Ergomax, M1T, and SD, enough to last me for years (literally) for when my source of real gear disappears (they always do, it's inevitable).

Also, I got bloodwork after a 3 week PCT following a 4 week SD cycle. My LDL was 180, HDL was 12 (tren didnt even shove my HDL this low), and LFT's were elevated 1.5 times the upper limit of normal. In comparisson, I got the same bloodwork done in the middle of a bulking cycle consisting of DBol 45 mg ED (was week 6 of 12 so DBol had cleared the system), test enanthate @ 1000 mg per week, and 600 mg per week of deca. My LDL was eleveated, but not as high as with SD and my HDL wasnt as depressed. Also, my LFT's were within normal limits. And obviously I gained an assload more mass and strength from dbol, test, and deca than I did from 4 weeks of SD. But hey, everyone is different, every body is different. There are hyper-responders to all types of chemicals, the art is finding what works best for you.

P.S. Myth, I would either run a 4th week of SD or just stop it at 3. I wouldnt switch to a different compound.
Well I agree that long acting injected esters are the way to go, but the issue here is the use of oral steroids w/o the access to these longer acting esters. Most professional bb'ers or strength athletes do use oral steroids, they just base them around injected test, EQ, and whatever else. SD is a steroid, so is PP and they have every bit as much gains as other well known illegal AAS, they are just simply newly added to the fold. D-bol, Anadrol, Halo, m-tren, etc. . . also destroy liver, and cardiovascular functions. This is not something new to 17aa steroids, which is why those who have been around for awhile, or experienced bb'ers use them sparingly, and in addition to injected hormones most importantly Test.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
Well I agree that long acting injected esters are the way to go, but the issue here is the use of oral steroids w/o the access to these longer acting esters. Most professional bb'ers or strength athletes do use oral steroids, they just base them around injected test, EQ, and whatever else. SD is a steroid, so is PP and they have every bit as much gains as other well known illegal AAS, they are just simply newly added to the fold. D-bol, Anadrol, Halo, m-tren, etc. . . also destroy liver, and cardiovascular functions. This is not something new to 17aa steroids, which is why those who have been around for awhile, or experienced bb'ers use them sparingly, and in addition to injected hormones most importantly Test.
I agree 100%. Personally I only run oral's twice a year for no more than 4 weeks each.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dang, I can barely stay awake let alone move around now I'm so tired. This sucks for studying for finals. I practically fell asleep during my final today. 3 more tommorow.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
Dang, I can barely stay awake let alone move around now I'm so tired. This sucks for studying for finals. I practically fell asleep during my final today. 3 more tommorow.
Yeah man, SD made me incredibly lethargic. Not the case with Anadrol though. However I can almost feel my BP creeping higher and higher each day. Might visit the doc for some thiazides soon.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
INCREASE CARBS. Take some alcar.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
wow, I am 239 now, this is insane. I didn't think in my wildest dreams I would make these kinds of gains.
:jaw:

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
That means you are up a measly 26lbs in 3 weeks

Are you sure you're eating enough? :D :p

Seriously, great job. Any fat gain?

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's weird, my waist feels smaller, but I can tell I have put on some fat, or maybe its just water retention? I'll post some pictures soon so you guys can judge. Superdrol does add some water retention in your face and body right?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established

that's why god invented test :)

Wanker527

Wanker527

Awards
wow, I am 239 now, this is insane. I didn't think in my wildest dreams I would make these kinds of gains.
:jaw:
congratulations man, keep it up!

i'm currently in the same boat right now. i just started SD last monday, so 9 days ago, at 20mg and i'm up 11.5 pounds already, and increasing every day by approx 0.5-1lb. Looking leaner than when i began.:woohoo:

i can't wait for the test enan to kick in :twisted:

Wanker527

Wanker527

Awards
the bad part for me is that, as sleepy as it is making me during the day, i toss and turn all night whenever i actually do go to bed.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah it is funny huh, you want to sleep all day, but you can't sleep at night.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
update, I am now at 241 and I think I am going to stop because I am begining to have signs of an itchy scalp and I can feel my blood pressure getting up there, so I am going to play it better safe than sorry. Can't complain, gained almost 30 pounds in a little over 3 weeks. Time to start PCT with Retain, Rebound XT and Nolva.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
update, I am now at 241 and I think I am going to stop because I am begining to have signs of an itchy scalp and I can feel my blood pressure getting up there, so I am going to play it better safe than sorry. Can't complain, gained almost 30 pounds in a little over 3 weeks. Time to start PCT with Retain, Rebound XT and Nolva. Guys wanna help me out during PCT so I can maintain as much as I can? Thanks.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
update, I am now at 241 and I think I am going to stop because I am begining to have signs of an itchy scalp and I can feel my blood pressure getting up there, so I am going to play it better safe than sorry. Can't complain, gained almost 30 pounds in a little over 3 weeks. Time to start PCT with Retain, Rebound XT and Nolva. Guys wanna help me out during PCT so I can maintain as much as I can? Thanks.
Truly amazing results. Any before and after pics?? Keep us updated on how much you keep after PCT! Great job bro!

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
Hope you keep some quality gains. Bump for pics.

akp2004

Awards
Yowza -can you say long PCT needed!

I can smell a cycle like

Wow. 16 weeks of Deca + the methyl progestin SD at the end, is a recipe for a hard shutdown. At least for my system.

I'd suggest running EQ instead of Deca, if you wanted to end w/ SD.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I have BAD knees and the idea behind this is that it is a cartilage-healing cycle. I'm a fan of short cycles and I have lots of prosteroids stocked up. I'm trying my best for joint repair without doing this cycle, although I am bound to try a long cycle sometime in the future.

As things are going now, I'll give Aflutop a try this year with some 4-weekers, and maybe run this one in 2007.

But you're right: better make that PCT from weeks 17 to 25, stopping the deca and test at weeks 14 and 15 respectively.

But I'm not too too worried about the shutdown from a long cycle now. A few years back would've been a different story, but now that you have all these new kick-ass goodies for PCT, even a long shutdown like this can be made up for. Of course HCG should be part of a protocol like this.

But I find that adding ATD, ActivaTe, Fenugreek, Tribulus, DHEA and IGF-1 on top of clomid & Nolva changes things radically in PCT. It seems to take the "maybe" out of "recovery", especially when using HCG while ON, IMO. :)

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i have had both knee surgery and rotator cuff injuries from years of jujitsu and i have found the research on Adenine equine, pretty interesting bro, might look into it, google it, everywhere says you need a prescription but if you spend 200$ or so with them you look pretty serious and they dont usually check your 'vet', it is medically prescribed in parts or europe but not here, i guess cause the FDA is a bunch of retarded bureaucrats with corporate sponsorship, take a look, i thought it was really interesting and i'm planning on running it in a few weeks if i get it

good luck

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, it's "Adequan" and there's "Aflutop" too which might be easier to get.

Hey TheMyth, sorry for the hijack bro, back to you...

And bump for pics

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Almost done with PCT, got another 2 weeks, then I will repost my before and after pics so you can see what I actually gained and kept.

Too Small

Awards
Man, this is info I've been looking for. I'm getting ready to take Superdrol in two weeks. I'm going to start Milk Thistle and Cranberry Extract first. I hope I get half the gains as TheMyth.

astrosfan

Awards
holy crap those are amazing results man

update, I am now at 241 and I think I am going to stop because I am begining to have signs of an itchy scalp and I can feel my blood pressure getting up there, so I am going to play it better safe than sorry. Can't complain, gained almost 30 pounds in a little over 3 weeks. Time to start PCT with Retain, Rebound XT and Nolva.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah.

Arms- 15.5" to 17.25"
Chest- 44" to 47"
Waist- 34" to 35"
forearms-11.25" to 12"
neck-15" to 15.75"
leg-23" to 24.25"
calf-18" to 18.5"
bf%-13.7% to 15.3%

Those were taken at the very end of the cycle, now its been 3 weeks of pct, going on my fourth week. I have lost about 12 of those pounds, so still up overall, but I feel so much smaller, I guess thats why you can't just juice once so to say, you feel small when yoru not on.

Benny

Awards
what I dont get is how people are implying here he gained only 6 or 7 of muscle out of 18 lbs or whatever. If the water's intramuscular, isn't it still considered muscle weight, even if it's not myofibril gains? It's one thing for myofibril gains, but I think the topic was "muscle", just general LBM as opposed to adipose tissue or subcutaneous water retention, food etc...

Not to throw any gas on the fire, but am I wrong?

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
Yeah.

Arms- 15.5" to 17.25"
Chest- 44" to 47"
Waist- 34" to 35"
forearms-11.25" to 12"
neck-15" to 15.75"
leg-23" to 24.25"
calf-18" to 18.5"
bf%-13.7% to 15.3%

Those were taken at the very end of the cycle, now its been 3 weeks of pct, going on my fourth week. I have lost about 12 of those pounds, so still up overall, but I feel so much smaller, I guess thats why you can't just juice once so to say, you feel small when yoru not on.

Now that PCT is complete what is final weight and measurements? If you are still up more than 15 pds. then the cycle is phenominal regardless of losing half of gains. Also, no offense, but you have/had a small neck- 15", I am 5'9.5" and 185 pds. w/ a 17.5' neck and i have a small/medium frame. :trout:

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
not doubting the measurments but 47 inch chest with 12 inch forearms and 17.5 inch arms doesnt really add up. My chest is 50" and forearms 17 ish and i still think they look small. And that's a very, very small neck for a 47 inch chest. Were those measurements made relaxed or just after a workout doing a lat spread?

502 Country Boy

Awards
Yeah doesn't sound quite right, but some people just have genetically small arms. Take a look at WWE wrestler Kurt Angle, i'd imagine he has similar measurements (although he has severe atrophy due to nerve damage...)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 37
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 25
cruze1911r1 Anabolics 37
Anabolics 29