Superdrol .... 5mg for 3 weeks results!

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am thinking the 5mg SD in the AM and Anadraulic State pre-workout would be a great idea. Anadraulic State has test boosting properties and AI properties.

Is it necessary to run CEL Cycle Assist if SD is low-dosed? Or is a general liver supp good enough?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
I am thinking the 5mg SD in the AM and Anadraulic State pre-workout would be a great idea. Anadraulic State has test boosting properties and AI properties.

Is it necessary to run CEL Cycle Assist if SD is low-dosed? Or is a general liver supp good enough?
any 'cycle assist' supp is going to contain most of the herbs you can buy individually...what mainly concerns you (blood pressure, liver, libido, etc...)you might just want to buy whatever it is and dose it higher than others...example is use extra Saw Palmetto and Hawthorne Berry (MPB, prostate and blood pressure)

brandon615

Awards
in all honesty i think people could benefit running super for two weeks at 10/10, i really didnt see much the third week
Ha funny you say this cuz i ran e-pol (super clone) for two weeks, got what i wanted, and stopped.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Just ran SD at 5 mgs for 3 days and already feel the shutdown happening.

CodyK7

CodyK7

Awards
Ha funny you say this cuz i ran e-pol (super clone) for two weeks, got what i wanted, and stopped.
Just ran SD at 5 mgs for 3 days and already feel the shutdown happening.
See I've been on it for a full week at 20mg and I'm not shut down at all and I've only put on 3.5 pounds with no noticeable pump or strength gains. All I kept hearing about was how bad ass this stuff was and I'm really let down.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
See I've been on it for a full week at 20mg and I'm not shut down at all and I've only put on 3.5 pounds with no noticeable pump or strength gains. All I kept hearing about was how bad ass this stuff was and I'm really let down.
What Co did you get it from. perhaps it is bunk?

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I am not shut down totally, just started to feel the shrinkage but everything still works 100%. I defintely am experiencing strength and size gains immediately! Are your diet and workout routine in check? Taking in enough calories and lifting Heavy?

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have been dosing 5mg M-Drol each morning for the past week. My strength gains have been impressive in such a short time span. Endurance is also up, each set got easier though the wt increased.

For example: last w/o I did some DB inc bench at 70 lbs for 8-10 reps for 3 sets, it was a nice wt and planned on bumping to 75 today. Well that was easy and I went to 80 & 85 lbs without problems. I have not gone that heavy after I had some shoulder pain throughout summer. The most I have ever done on inc bench is 95x8, that was near the end of an epi cycle at 40 mg. This has been 1 week's progress, cannot wait to see week 3!

Along with MDrol I am taking Cycle Assist and Anadraulic State. The Anadraulic State has some great benefits to any cycle: AI properties, test boost.

JUZ

Awards
I'm sorry my bad english:nervous:
I have question for megavol 10mg.
If i use megavol for 3 weeks 5mg, is it formex good pct? and how long i must take pct?
and how i take 5mg?can i open pill and take half? is it ok?

I live country where nolva etc. is illegal. formex is ok.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm sorry my bad english:nervous:
I have question for megavol 10mg.
If i use megavol for 3 weeks 5mg, is it formex good pct? and how long i must take pct?
and how i take 5mg?can i open pill and take half? is it ok?

I live country where nolva etc. is illegal. formex is ok.
I wouldnt touch Superdrol without a SERM of some kind, Personally. You may not have anyproblems, but you may. You need to get a strong ass test booster too. I like Diesel Test Pro Cycle

TBULL

Awards
Would a person have to preload for a sdrol or sifit h4 low dose 3week cycle?

jgasbo1

Awards
Can I get some input on this stack using the 5mg philosophy?

Week 1 to 3:

5 mg of SuperDrol pre workout at approximately 5 am
2 servings of low dose AI - G.A.T. Testagen - one pre workout and second at 1pm
1 serving GH releaser - Vitasport Anabolix P.M. - one serving before bed

Week 4 and 5:

PCT - Advanced Muscle Science arom-X - 2 doses per day - one at 12 pm and second at 8 pm
Creatine ester product once per day in a.m.
1 serving GH releaser - Anabolix P.M. - one serving before bed

repeat above cycles Week 1 through 5 for second cycle

Some questions:

1. for my AI product - should I change my times of dosages or just resort to one dose per day?
2. am I better off keeping the GH supplement for just during PCT cycles?
3. for my PCT supplement arom-X - should I switch my times of my doseages or keep them at afternoon and night time?

Any other ideas or suggestions?

Thanks in advance for your help guys!!! I will be excited to post my results after cycles are insulated!!

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Can I get some input on this stack using the 5mg philosophy?

Week 1 to 3:

5 mg of SuperDrol pre workout at approximately 5 am
2 servings of low dose AI - G.A.T. Testagen - one pre workout and second at 1pm
1 serving GH releaser - Vitasport Anabolix P.M. - one serving before bed

Week 4 and 5:

PCT - Advanced Muscle Science arom-X - 2 doses per day - one at 12 pm and second at 8 pm
Creatine ester product once per day in a.m.
1 serving GH releaser - Anabolix P.M. - one serving before bed

repeat above cycles Week 1 through 5 for second cycle

Some questions:

1. for my AI product - should I change my times of dosages or just resort to one dose per day?
2. am I better off keeping the GH supplement for just during PCT cycles?
3. for my PCT supplement arom-X - should I switch my times of my doseages or keep them at afternoon and night time?

Any other ideas or suggestions?

Thanks in advance for your help guys!!! I will be excited to post my results after cycles are insulated!!
There is some evidence that using an AI in superdrol PCT is what leads to the rebound gyno. Second, I wouldn't use Arom-X at all in PCT, it's got two strong AIs, and one is ATD, which has no place in a PCT at all.

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
This is an amazing thread just wanted to k ow if there were any updates this? I mean it's a great concept just wondering if anyones tried this as of late?

mshams

Awards
haha 5mg is a really low dosage. u must react really well to androgens

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what about doing a longer run of SD at 5mg say for 5-6 weeks?

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i like the idea of a longer low dose sd cycle but i would still probably keep it no longer then 5wks imo.

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
The last two years I've become a big proponent of low dose/longer cycles of methyls such as SD. I like the slower and more gradual onset of muscle and also how much easier PCT is. It really helps me keep my gains as opposed to the standard 3 or 4 week cycles.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so is the consensus stick only to 5 weeks?

The_Reverend

The_Reverend

Awards
  • Established
so is the consensus stick only to 5 weeks?
I've never gone longer than 3 with SD, but I bridged it with something else for a total of 6. Most people say you stop making gains after 3 weeks. I have no experience with more than 3.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks reverend...anyone else have any experience with small longer runs of SD? 5 weeks?

vpdman

vpdman

Awards
5 weeks is pushing it bro. I was thinking more along the lines of doing a 4 week cycle. But u may be able to do it. It would just be comparable to higher dose cycle right?

Any other people out there try a low dose Mdrol cycle?

GBoGH

Awards
Haven't posted up in a long time...but this thread is great. Been toying around with the idea of running a low dose SD cycle for some time now but only heard of a few people trying it. Let me know what you guys think about the following options:

Both options include support supps
1. SD Wks 1-3 (5mg/ed)
Wks 4-7 Nolva (20/20/10/10)...with usual pct items, test booster, creatine, cortisol blocker at 2nd week, etc...

2. SD Wks 1-3 (5mg/ed)
Primordial P's 1-T Wks 2-5 (5 pumps/ed)

Idea...help solidify any gains and hinder any rebound of effect of SD on estrogen for 2 weeks while just on 1-T, then start PCT coming off of the more mild compound (1-T).
PCT Wks 6-9 (Nolva 20/20/10/10) with the other usual pct supps

The real interest is in the Nolva use in PCT and whether just the SD alone or stacked with 1-T would be the better option. I want to keep SD low regardless of choice. I have plenty of experience with all forms of AAS but even after multiple M1t runs in the past I've been wary of high dosed or even normal dosing of SD based on all the gyno rebound and side effect stories.

Nothingman

Nothingman

Awards
  • Established
Haven't posted up in a long time...but this thread is great. Been toying around with the idea of running a low dose SD cycle for some time now but only heard of a few people trying it. Let me know what you guys think about the following options:

Both options include support supps
1. SD Wks 1-3 (5mg/ed)
Wks 4-7 Nolva (20/20/10/10)...with usual pct items, test booster, creatine, cortisol blocker at 2nd week, etc...

2. SD Wks 1-3 (5mg/ed)
Primordial P's 1-T Wks 2-5 (5 pumps/ed)

Idea...help solidify any gains and hinder any rebound of effect of SD on estrogen for 2 weeks while just on 1-T, then start PCT coming off of the more mild compound (1-T).
PCT Wks 6-9 (Nolva 20/20/10/10) with the other usual pct supps

The real interest is in the Nolva use in PCT and whether just the SD alone or stacked with 1-T would be the better option. I want to keep SD low regardless of choice. I have plenty of experience with all forms of AAS but even after multiple M1t runs in the past I've been wary of high dosed or even normal dosing of SD based on all the gyno rebound and side effect stories.
Dude, CLOMID. Thats small doses but still if you lose your nuts clomid pwnz. I was planning just Nolva and an OTC test booster after sd, the clomid got my nuts back fast man. Unrealmachine recomended it to me and I will never go without clomid pct after this experience.
Also Nolva will stop you from getting tits. I am using both currently.

revoke1

Awards
5 weeks is pushing it bro. I was thinking more along the lines of doing a 4 week cycle. But u may be able to do it. It would just be comparable to higher dose cycle right?

Any other people out there try a low dose Mdrol cycle?
i think it would be just as toxic as a high dose short cycle

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i ended up doing two weeks at 5 and two weeks at 10 and gained 14 lbs.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How were your results from 5mg for the first two weeks, before you went up to 10mg, those are awesome gains though
to be honest i dont recall.

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
Ran Mdrol, Stanodrol and 11OXO. Awesome recomp.

Mdrol
10mg/10mg/10mg/10mg/10mg/10mg
Stano
750mg/750mg/900mg/900mg/900mg/900mg
11OXO
0/0/1052mg/1052mg/1052mg/1052mg
PCT
Torm
90/60/30/30
Letro (worried about rebound)
.5mg/.5mg/.25mg/.25mg

Amazing vascularity,Strength gains thru the roof - BF% dropped 1% Max Gain: 10lbs - after PCT retained 6lbs

low dosing SD is no joke.

bound

bound

Awards
  • Established
Ran Mdrol, Stanodrol and 11OXO. Awesome recomp.

Mdrol
10mg/10mg/10mg/10mg/10mg/10mg
Stano
750mg/750mg/900mg/900mg/900mg/900mg
11OXO
0/0/1052mg/1052mg/1052mg/1052mg
PCT
Torm
90/60/30/30
Letro (worried about rebound)
.5mg/.5mg/.25mg/.25mg

Amazing vascularity,Strength gains thru the roof - BF% dropped 1% Max Gain: 10lbs - after PCT retained 6lbs

low dosing SD is no joke.
how were the back pumps at that dose. I'm worried about deadlifting on sd. thanks!

JustDidIt

JustDidIt

Awards
At just a low dose and dosing 5g of Taurine ED I didn't feel a thing. nada... I always load up on BCAA and other essential AA tho.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just a question, howd you guys end up dosing at 5mg a day? Most of these superdrol clones are 10mg or HIGHER (for whatever reason... lol). Just curious.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Bust the pill open and just take half out...

I think this is what I am going to do over the hella cycle I have planned...

5mg SD weeks 1, 2, 3, and 4... possibly 5 if feeling "correct". Just not looking to BLOW UP like a hardcore helladrol cycle would produce...

Cool to run dermacrine with the 5mg SD for the 4-5 wks?

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was on Microdrol, so you dose whatever is in the pipette.

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
Found this post and wanted to put my two cents in. For the last two weeks I have been doing 5mg per day of PP's SD-LV. I am in a cutting phase and have lost over 25 pounds and now down to 208 with a nice showing of my abs which have been gone for a while. In the past two weeks I have gotten fuller muscles. Which have gotten harder as well. Strength is now starting to increase. BUt I am not lifting huge amounts at the moment. Keeping reps in the 10-15 range with only 60 sec rest between each set. I am also taking Gaspari's Viridex xt to keep my natural test going and so far I am loving this little combo. I only had a little of the SD left so I said, what the hell. I think I have enough for one more week and then it will be all gone. But so far, I am really enjoying this. I think these little mini-cycles are the best way to go. My weight has not gone up cause I am doing a hour of cardio 5-6 days a week and on a low to moderate carb diet. But loving how the body is looking. Just fuller and stronger. Will definitly do lower dosage for extended periods of time with minimal to no sides. I have experienced no sides at all.

placebo2

Awards
Found this post and wanted to put my two cents in. For the last two weeks I have been doing 5mg per day of PP's SD-LV. I am in a cutting phase and have lost over 25 pounds and now down to 208 with a nice showing of my abs which have been gone for a while. In the past two weeks I have gotten fuller muscles. Which have gotten harder as well. Strength is now starting to increase. BUt I am not lifting huge amounts at the moment. Keeping reps in the 10-15 range with only 60 sec rest between each set. I am also taking Gaspari's Viridex xt to keep my natural test going and so far I am loving this little combo. I only had a little of the SD left so I said, what the hell. I think I have enough for one more week and then it will be all gone. But so far, I am really enjoying this. I think these little mini-cycles are the best way to go. My weight has not gone up cause I am doing a hour of cardio 5-6 days a week and on a low to moderate carb diet. But loving how the body is looking. Just fuller and stronger. Will definitly do lower dosage for extended periods of time with minimal to no sides. I have experienced no sides at all.

Nice... so how many weeks are you going to runit total? pct?

mmk64

Awards
Low dose SD is the way to go. Hell I can even feel 1mg ED, but I seem to be very sensitive to SD. Kills my appetite just like anavar though and makes me go hypo (only SD does this to me) :/

unvme2

unvme2

Awards
Well, I only had a little of the SD left from PP. So I think I might have another week or so. I am going into week three at the moment. So will ride it out till it's all gone.

stankyleg

stankyleg

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i did 5mg superdrone per day for 3 weeks then bumped to 10 for the 4th week. I'll never do more than 10mg of superdrone again. For me, there is no point in it. I got great results at 5 and 10mg. I had almost no sides until the 4th week. My libido took a turn for the worse in the 4th. i went from 197 to 205. I look like I leaned up some but have no official measurements to back it up. I'm begining the 2nd week of pct with sarms, torem and Bulbine from health24.net

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
i did 5mg superdrone per day for 3 weeks then bumped to 10 for the 4th week. I'll never do more than 10mg of superdrone again. For me, there is no point in it. I got great results at 5 and 10mg. I had almost no sides until the 4th week. My libido took a turn for the worse in the 4th. i went from 197 to 205. I look like I leaned up some but have no official measurements to back it up. I'm begining the 2nd week of pct with sarms, torem and Bulbine from health24.net
I did a low dose Superdrone cycle as well (5mg for 2 weeks, 10mg for 3rd week), and had great results. Not explosive, but steady gains. I also didn't feel like death, so it's a win-win for me! Easy recovery!

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
Anyone run 10 mgs, 3 days on, 4 days off for 5 weeks?

diablosho

diablosho

Awards
  • Established
Anyone run 10 mgs, 3 days on, 4 days off for 5 weeks?
I don't think that would have been very useful for me, but maybe others. The gains in my cycle were just good enough to justify recommending this cycle to others. While not spectacular, I feel that with SD, the dosage frequency is very important. It's a strong compound, and active in very small quantities, but at those quantities, it clears out of the body much faster. As such, regular dosage intervals, I feel, would be required to low dose Superdrol, but I'm interested to see other's opinions on this! It'd be great if it works well, as Superdrol seems to be very effective at lower doses. It's nice to see others trying to be as safe as possible, much like myself!!!

Hawk

Hawk

Awards
  • Established
Just a question, howd you guys end up dosing at 5mg a day? Most of these superdrol clones are 10mg or HIGHER (for whatever reason... lol). Just curious.
Didn't IBE (maybe another company) just come out with 5mg SD?

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I have been dosing 10 mgs 2-3 days in a row, weekends, 1 hour pre-work out.

I have gained some fat around mid section after a surgery 1 yrs ago. The SD seems to be leaning me out. My strength is skyrocketing! Today I worked chest & tris. I could have gone on for hours. The pump and strength is awsome! My son who trains with me noticed how my strenghth is almost back to before surgery. He thinks it's because we cut out the little bit of cardio pre workout we were doing. He doesn't know it's SD! Lol.