Superdrol .... 5mg for 3 weeks results!

whiteboy87

whiteboy87

Awards
I hate to say the brand..... Cuz everyone loves it... But beastdrol....
What did your complete cycle look like? 30/30/30? 10/20/30? 5/5/5 and one dose of 30 (hope not)? I am getting ready for a beast cycle and this isnt what I want to hear haha. Possible you are a SD non-responder?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What about a this.....
EPI 30/40/40/40/40/40
SD. 00/00/05/05/05/05

Would this help with gains? Was already going to do a EPI solo, would 5g of SD make it worth the extra sides and how bad would the sides be?

ripped_one

Awards
  • Established
What about a this.....
EPI 30/40/40/40/40/40
SD. 00/00/05/05/05/05

Would this help with gains? Was already going to do a EPI solo, would 5g of SD make it worth the extra sides and how bad would the sides be?
You could easily get by with 5mg for the entire 6 weeks... that's a REALLY low dose and should be relatively easy on the body. I think it would yield some decent gains in addition to the EPI. Might bump to 10mg the last two weeks just for fun too.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could easily get by with 5mg for the entire 6 weeks... that's a REALLY low dose and should be relatively easy on the body. I think it would yield some decent gains in addition to the EPI. Might bump to 10mg the last two weeks just for fun too.
Cool, thanks for the reply!!!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Haha....

I love the statement of what you'll stick with...

milano

Awards
Hello friends! I'm new to the forum. I'm from Spain, I have 26 years and next week I will start a cycle of SD, I'll take the low dose, 10mg per day for 6 weeks as I take it? 10mg capsules are, I take a whole with breakfast or I open the capsule and take 5mg with breakfast and later in the afternoon the other missing the 5mg capsule? you think that notare results six weeks to 10mg? not seek to gain much ground, I look more definition ... greetings to all friends !

ballerj63

ballerj63

Awards
Interesting thread. I might try a mini SD cycle next time. Thanks for all the info

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello friends! I'm new to the forum. I'm from Spain, I have 26 years and next week I will start a cycle of SD, I'll take the low dose, 10mg per day for 6 weeks as I take it? 10mg capsules are, I take a whole with breakfast or I open the capsule and take 5mg with breakfast and later in the afternoon the other missing the 5mg capsule? you think that notare results six weeks to 10mg? not seek to gain much ground, I look more definition ... greetings to all friends !
Just take all 10mg in the morning

SpiderPig

SpiderPig

Banned
Awards
There is a company that makes 5mg pills. I think they're sold our currently, but I can direct you to them.

milano

Awards
thank you very much friends, I'll take one 10mg in the morning with breakfast, good results are obtained with 10 mg for six weeks? forgive my English is not very good, Greetings

milano

Awards
what kind of post cycle is suitable for 6 weeks at 10mg Superdrol?regards

milano

Awards
Hello friends, Superdrol 10mg for six weeks ... which would be the best post cycle? good results are obtained by the cycle as well?

Jbeezee

Jbeezee

Awards
Hello friends, Superdrol 10mg for six weeks ... which would be the best post cycle? good results are obtained by the cycle as well?
Dose it first thing in the morning and shut down will be minimal if any. You could probably get away with an OTC pct. but have some nolva on hand just incase. Gains will be nice. Obviously nothing like 20 or 30mg would be. But easily keep able after PCT. good cycle to run if you're trying to cut up.

milano

Awards
Dose it first thing in the morning and shut down will be minimal if any. You could probably get away with an OTC pct. but have some nolva on hand just incase. Gains will be nice. Obviously nothing like 20 or 30mg would be. But easily keep able after PCT. good cycle to run if you're trying to cut up.
sorry friend, but that is a OTC pct? would not need to take a SERM, tamoxifen? greetings and thanks

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have an unopened bottle of SNS Methyl-Drol. Just curious, if I dosed it at 10/10/10/10, would a SERM be necessary for PCT? Would this even be worth taking with the risk of sides? Or should sides be minimal?

jpblann

jpblann

Awards
whats the deal with running DAA DURING a light minicycle such as sd 10/10/10/10 and dosing in the morning. Will it help keep test levels up? or does DAA need a good test level to work off?

Reason I'm asking is because if the shutdown on a mini cycle is as low as what is stated here, you may be able to get away with an OTC PCT safely. Obviously have serm on hand in case.

milano

Awards
hello friends, I am on day 13 of my cycle Superdrol 10mg ed. So far I have not noticed anything and I have always sleepy. It is normal that I have not yet made ​​any effect? as might combat lethargy? Greetings!

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
great thread guys..

Would shaking the cap really well then pouring half into my morning shake suffice? I'm worried about getting 3g of binder and 2 of sd...
or is that impossible? Is everything in the cap active ingredients?

I have half a bottle of beast left and I want to run 5mg a day for 6 weeks..

thanks

jquanda

Awards
You don't have to shake the cap. you will probably be fine with just measuring out half of the cap. I'd say get a small food scale that measures grams. Keep in mind that the capsule itself has mass. For mine, the powder weighs 6.5 grams. And to answer your question, it isn't all active ingredient. 6,490mg of the powder are inactive ingredients and excipients and only 10mg are active ingredient.

great thread guys..

Would shaking the cap really well then pouring half into my morning shake suffice? I'm worried about getting 3g of binder and 2 of sd...
or is that impossible? Is everything in the cap active ingredients?

I have half a bottle of beast left and I want to run 5mg a day for 6 weeks..

thanks

Eamonevomurf

Awards
Hello guys. Found this thread today very interesting. Just want to ask is it ok to take first thing in the morning I'm up at 5 am. But not training until 12 hours later. Cheers

milano

Awards
hello friends, I finished my mini 4-week cycle of Superdrol with 10mg ed, I can post with Nolva? cheaper cost me the Nolva, you should use having used such low doses of Superdrol? Regars

Eamonevomurf

Awards
hello friends, I finished my mini 4-week cycle of Superdrol with 10mg ed, I can post with Nolva? cheaper cost me the Nolva, you should use having used such low doses of Superdrol? Regars
How was cycle? Gains, sides, etc?

milano

Awards
Hello, the mini series was great, I've uploaded 2.5 kg and decreased body fat by quite a maintenance diet low carb, I had a little slumber, so other very well, could do with Nolva post cycle? Is which is the product that I have more on hand right now, greetings

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Hello, the mini series was great, I've uploaded 2.5 kg and decreased body fat by quite a maintenance diet low carb, I had a little slumber, so other very well, could do with Nolva post cycle? Is which is the product that I have more on hand right now, greetings
You need nolva post cycle... With a good test booster and something like erase or forma stanzol for an AI...

Run Nolva at 20mg for 2-4 weeks for such a light cycle.

jquanda

Awards
This is a bit on topic and just wanted to let you know my feedback so far on this low dose sd cycle. I've been using Hard Rock Supplements SD90. I read that this might be a little bit underdosed, and from what i've experienced, I definitely agree. I just completed my 3rd week of it. I started at 10mg for the first 2 weeks and finished my 3rd week at 15mg. First week I was up 5 lbs which i felt was great. I felt fuller and more vascular. Second week was exactly the same. No weight gain, no strength gain. This is why I decided to up it to 15mg every day. After completing this 3rd week at 15mg, I still have not gone up in weight. Strength is up slightly but nothing drastic. I've been consuming AT least 3000 calories per day which consists mainly of chicken breast, skim milk, whole wheat bread, brown rice, eggs, peanut butter, tuna, lean ground beef, etc. I've had 2 cheat meals this past 2 weeks. Some days I eat as much as 3700 calories but I strive for at least 3k. I've logged my diet online which tracks the protein/carb/fat ratio. I shoot for at least 280g protein, 330g carbs, and about 70g fat. I might up it to 20mg for the 4th week to see if i notice anything. Btw I've been taking each dose with 2caps fish oil and 2 caps flax seed oil. I take 4 caps cycle assist 4 hrs apart from the sd dose. I take the *** multi vitamin and take an additional 1g of Vit C before sleeping.

Currently doing DC training

misteur

Awards
sorry guys , this is my first post , and I wanna know if I take SD 10/10/10
how much time should I take nolva or clomid ? which is the best with SD ? and how much mg ed ?

I know this is lot of questions , sorry guys if I sound like a newbie..

PS: I'm french so sorry for my english lol..

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Three weeks at that dose isn't going to shut you down too bad but it's also not going to really be effective anyways.

Thanks for the bump. I forgot to reply to him ... As for how long... 3-4 weeks at 20 mg nolva is more than enoughh

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone actually got bloods to show an official variation between 5-10 mg vs 20-30mg? Honestly it is the only pure way to see.

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone actually got bloods to show an official variation between 5-10 mg vs 20-30mg? Honestly it is the only pure way to see.
Or amount of growth between the various doses? Scientifically, you are correct but with experience ppl have proved the most effective doses.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Or amount of growth between the various doses? Scientifically, you are correct but with experience ppl have proved the most effective doses.
Back when, I ran it at 15mg per 12 days on/24 off. Did it 4 cycles, worked wonders for me. I can't compare it with running it str8 at any dose for 4 weeks because I haven't done it.

Jessep76

Jessep76

Awards
  • Established
Here's an odd question, has anyone done a half dose and dumped the powder straight in the mouth? ..and if so would there be any reason for concern with the active steriod in the mouth? Should you gargle immediately to get the remaining powder out?

Will the little bacteria that live in your mouth get all mad diesel? <- half kidding on the last part....

Drizzie88

Drizzie88

Awards
  • Established
Here's an odd question, has anyone done a half dose and dumped the powder straight in the mouth? ..and if so would there be any reason for concern with the active steriod in the mouth? Should you gargle immediately to get the remaining powder out?

Will the little bacteria that live in your mouth get all mad diesel? <- half kidding on the last part....
It's not really possible bc there is a lot of filler in the caps too... I'm not sure who makes it but someone makes a 5mg cap of SD.. If you wanted 5mg just buy them?

groverino

Awards
Back when, I ran it at 15mg per 12 days on/24 off. Did it 4 cycles, worked wonders for me. I can't compare it with running it str8 at any dose for 4 weeks because I haven't done it.
Any pct with this cycle?

lboston

lboston

Awards

Those bacteria might go Walter White on your @$$!