pct for superdrol at 15mg for two weeks?

chubbsthedog6

Awards
ok so you think nolva 10/10 would be fine? im only running it for two weeks cause it is summer and i wanna drink and have a good time if ya know wat i mean

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run the SD for at least 3 weeks. 2 weeks isn't gonna do much. If you wanna drink and have a good time, you need to put the steroids to the side until you're serious about training.

chubbsthedog6

Awards
haha ok sounds good ill do three at 15 mgs then so would just 10/10/10 of nolva be good?

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
im predicting some gyno rebound durin pct and all gainz lost

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha ok sounds good ill do three at 15 mgs then so would just 10/10/10 of nolva be good?
Judge how you feel and respond as the guide to whether you use 15mg, more, or less. And just because it's only 3 weeks doesn't mean you don't need a legit PCT. I highly advise running a REAL PCT and at the very least do 20/20/10/10 if you're running nolva, in addition to using a natty test booster. And I'm praying you're planning on running support supplements during those 3 weeks.

phatmike0704

phatmike0704

Awards
  • Established
Judge how you feel and respond as the guide to whether you use 15mg, more, or less. And just because it's only 3 weeks doesn't mean you don't need a legit PCT. I highly advise running a REAL PCT and at the very least do 20/20/10/10 if you're running nolva, in addition to using a natty test booster. And I'm praying you're planning on running support supplements during those 3 weeks.

this