Superdrol .... 5mg for 3 weeks results!

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
Cuz I don't have the "stuff." I have Epi, T-Roid, and SD, but the real deal sounds better. Prop/dbol sound nice, maybe even just prop. I'll probably keep up with the SD for now, then when I get the prop, start that. 400mg/wk for 8 weeks :) Right now I'm not taking anything else besides 5mg SD every morning.
your still getting gains though? are u saying you want to just run something injectable?

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
sounds like a good plan to me. finish the first 4 weeks of massfx then do the other 4 weeks with the hroid. let me know how it turns out.

as for me i took a week off of the epi. using sustain alpha 3 pumps about eod. 400mg trans res orally. 500-1000mg niacin at night, one liver detox tab, and im up to two packs of battle fuel ed. No drop in strength (actually going up) or libido or pump. I dropped some weigth but thats from doing more cardio and eating slightly less due to being very busy. Im still debating if i should go back on with 10mg epi again or doing a full cycle of something else.
how much did you gain weight/str?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sounds like a good plan to me. finish the first 4 weeks of massfx then do the other 4 weeks with the hroid. let me know how it turns out.

as for me i took a week off of the epi. using sustain alpha 3 pumps about eod. 400mg trans res orally. 500-1000mg niacin at night, one liver detox tab, and im up to two packs of battle fuel ed. No drop in strength (actually going up) or libido or pump. I dropped some weigth but thats from doing more cardio and eating slightly less due to being very busy. Im still debating if i should go back on with 10mg epi again or doing a full cycle of something else.
You runnin' the niacin to up your HDL levels Piston?

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I want to gain more mass instead of slow and steady, lol. I'm getting anxious. I just miss the feeling of being on test and all the positives as opposed to using PH's like SD.
interesting, how long have you been on the SD at 5mg? what are you noticing so far?

what do you like about test compared to SD?

:)

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
8 days. I feel and look fuller, strength is increasing nicely, and my skin is more oily than usual. Haven't weighed myself in a while, so i'm not sure if i've gained any weight thus far. Test compared to SD? lol, there is no comparison. The term "test is best" was created for a reason.
you should...im interested in what you've gained so far brotha

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
You runnin' the niacin to up your HDL levels Piston?
yeah, just to keep lipids good. i have no bloodwork but while im off i figure it would be good for me and should flush some things out. The good thing about Battlefuel is it has alot of detox stuff in it too so its doing a good job cleaning me out. Nips are getting puffy, probably from not using a stronger ai such as 6bromo atd etc. I use the sustain alpha just a lil and the estrogen modulators in battlefuel and thats it. I havent bought supps for a while minus the small time vitamins or herbal extracts. Im probably gonna start back on 10mg epi this saturday and do that indefinately. The sack is hangin low with just this week off. So it will be around 10 days off the epi before i get back on. Weight gain is not easily judged because i fluctuate alot. i was 210lbs just two days ago and now im 216lbs so its hard to tell. I play my game by the mirror now days if i just went by the scale i would be largerly disappointed by alot of my recent cycles. Im making clean gains and keeping off the fat and thats good enough for me considering the dosage.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
yeah, just to keep lipids good. i have no bloodwork but while im off i figure it would be good for me and should flush some things out. The good thing about Battlefuel is it has alot of detox stuff in it too so its doing a good job cleaning me out. Nips are getting puffy, probably from not using a stronger ai such as 6bromo atd etc. I use the sustain alpha just a lil and the estrogen modulators in battlefuel and thats it. I havent bought supps for a while minus the small time vitamins or herbal extracts. Im probably gonna start back on 10mg epi this saturday and do that indefinately. The sack is hangin low with just this week off. So it will be around 10 days off the epi before i get back on. Weight gain is not easily judged because i fluctuate alot. i was 210lbs just two days ago and now im 216lbs so its hard to tell. I play my game by the mirror now days if i just went by the scale i would be largerly disappointed by alot of my recent cycles. Im making clean gains and keeping off the fat and thats good enough for me considering the dosage.
Piston, I have been on 10mg Epi since Monday (today's Thurs.). Will you repeat your epi run (mgs, days on followed by days off, and duration of cycle, estro control supps.)?

Thanks for any feedback!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Piston, I have been on 10mg Epi since Monday (today's Thurs.). Will you repeat your epi run (mgs, days on followed by days off, and duration of cycle, estro control supps.)?

Thanks for any feedback!
well im probably gonna get back on it since i dont really feel it effected me negatively at all. im having tiny bit of breakouts now while on i was in a nice mood, good libido, nice skin, etc it feels like a good vitamin lol. I will stick with the 10mg in the morning and probably go longer this time, at least til the end of jan. I need to get some hpta support to dose later in the day. I was using red wine extract which is reservatrol....i will be going with OTC down the road herbals because i dont want to place any orders. Id like to continue with the battlefuel but there is a little caffiene in the packs so its not ideal to dose before bed.

thanks papa, how are you doing yours? length, dosing, supports?

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
well im probably gonna get back on it since i dont really feel it effected me negatively at all. im having tiny bit of breakouts now while on i was in a nice mood, good libido, nice skin, etc it feels like a good vitamin lol. I will stick with the 10mg in the morning and probably go longer this time, at least til the end of jan. I need to get some hpta support to dose later in the day. I was using red wine extract which is reservatrol....i will be going with OTC down the road herbals because i dont want to place any orders. Id like to continue with the battlefuel but there is a little caffiene in the packs so its not ideal to dose before bed.

thanks papa, how are you doing yours? length, dosing, supports?
Well, just 10mg ED (morning). I was pondering 4on, 1off. Maybe try this for a few weeks, then reassess. I was also thinking of a test booster to take along w/Epi.

I will have to look into resveratrol and see if that might be appropriate for me. I did order some DIM Complex with BroccoSinolate - 525 mg per serving -- 120 Capsules ($14.99). I will dose this 4caps ED to start, then reassess after a week or so.

What is this? (from the manufacturer)
"How Does NSI® DIM Complex with BroccoSinolate™ work?
DIM Complex is a unique formula containing diindolylmethane (DIM), a plant compound known as an indole, found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, kale and brussel sprouts. DIM may play a part in supporting a healthy balance of estrogen and testosterone levels in both women and men. DIM promotes healthy estrogen metabolism diminishing unmetabolized estrogen, known as estradiol. Elevated estradiol levels may lead to moodiness and breast pain in women and decreased sex drive in men.

DIM also helps reduce active estrogen from the male body, promoting more free-circulating testosterone in the bloodstream. Higher levels of testosterone and lower levels of estrogen are associated with lean body mass, efficient fat-burning metabolism and low abdominal obesity.

NSI® DIM Complex contains BroccoSinolate™, a unique broccoli extract standardized to 4% glucosinolates. Glucosinolates are a class of phytochemicals metabolized in the body to form isothiocyanates.

NSI® DIM Complex with BroccoSinolate™ is better because it:

Supports enhanced physical condition when accompanied by a regular exercise program.
Provides benefits of broccoli without having to consume excess amounts of the vegetable."

Ingredients:

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 9 I.U 30%

Cruciferous vegetable blend (BroccoSinolate™ broccoli extract (standardized to 4% glucosinolates), spinach concentrate and cabbage leaf powder) 500 mg *

DIM (diindolylmethane) 25 mg *

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, just 10mg ED (morning). I was pondering 4on, 1off. Maybe try this for a few weeks, then reassess. I was also thinking of a test booster to take along w/Epi.

I will have to look into resveratrol and see if that might be appropriate for me. I did order some DIM Complex with BroccoSinolate - 525 mg per serving -- 120 Capsules ($14.99). I will dose this 4caps ED to start, then reassess after a week or so.

What is this? (from the manufacturer)
"How Does NSI® DIM Complex with BroccoSinolate™ work?
DIM Complex is a unique formula containing diindolylmethane (DIM), a plant compound known as an indole, found in cruciferous vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, cabbage, kale and brussel sprouts. DIM may play a part in supporting a healthy balance of estrogen and testosterone levels in both women and men. DIM promotes healthy estrogen metabolism diminishing unmetabolized estrogen, known as estradiol. Elevated estradiol levels may lead to moodiness and breast pain in women and decreased sex drive in men.

DIM also helps reduce active estrogen from the male body, promoting more free-circulating testosterone in the bloodstream. Higher levels of testosterone and lower levels of estrogen are associated with lean body mass, efficient fat-burning metabolism and low abdominal obesity.

NSI® DIM Complex contains BroccoSinolate™, a unique broccoli extract standardized to 4% glucosinolates. Glucosinolates are a class of phytochemicals metabolized in the body to form isothiocyanates.

NSI® DIM Complex with BroccoSinolate™ is better because it:

Supports enhanced physical condition when accompanied by a regular exercise program.
Provides benefits of broccoli without having to consume excess amounts of the vegetable."

Ingredients:

Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings per Container: 60
Amount Per Serving % Daily Value

Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopheryl succinate) 9 I.U 30%

Cruciferous vegetable blend (BroccoSinolate™ broccoli extract (standardized to 4% glucosinolates), spinach concentrate and cabbage leaf powder) 500 mg *

DIM (diindolylmethane) 25 mg *
looks like good stuff, i may have to look for that, the vitamin e is a good addition too.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
waiting on nutra to get more mdrol.....:aargh:

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
Damn interesting thread!

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
Yea, I want to gain more mass instead of slow and steady, lol. I'm getting anxious. I just miss the feeling of being on test and all the positives as opposed to using PH's like SD.
Actually, SD is a VERY powerful (and destructive) steroid and not a PH. It is methyldrostanolone. I did a cycle of sus250 years ago and SD is the only OTC thing I have ever used that can match the gains I had using sus250. For me SD outperformed cypionate, ethanate and of course deca. I treat SD like taking anadrol 50, though I never took any A50.

Just wanted to point that out. Be careful and good luck with your 5mg run!!

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know that SD is Methylated Masteron just to make that clear first. I was talking about ph's in general. Sorry for the confusion. For me test-e trumps SD any day. I gained 20lbs and lost 2 after PCT was done and over with in 12 weeks. I'd rather do that and feel awesome the entire time as opposed to take SD for 3 weeks, gain 10lbs, trash my lipids and my liver, and feel like death by the 3rd week lol. Test FTW!
:goodpost:

Burner

Awards
So would this low does protocol be less effective if the workout is spaced beyond the hormones half-life in the evening? Like if I were to take 5mg of SD in the morning when test levels are "peaked" as described, but my workout would be 10-11 hours later, would this protocol not be as effective? Obviously my understanding on much of this is lacking.

gforce100

Awards
So would this low does protocol be less effective if the workout is spaced beyond the hormones half-life in the evening? Like if I were to take 5mg of SD in the morning when test levels are "peaked" as described, but my workout would be 10-11 hours later, would this protocol not be as effective? Obviously my understanding on much of this is lacking.
Good question.... I'm in the same boat.

Jarred28

Jarred28

Awards
those are some really good results for such a low dosage

Sub7

Awards
Would 10 mg of Superdrol per day be suppressive? If so, do you think it'd completely shut you down?
Can this be countered with a mild test booster while doing the 10 mg Superdrol?

Thanks

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
10mg superdrol is too much imo for this, 10mg superdrol is a very effective dose for most people.

i think the benefiets would still be there if you workout in the evening. You will still get the compound in there to aid recovery at the least.

Burner

Awards
I'm interested to hear more feedback on Dymethazine. Any thoughts if the long half-life (14-16 hours) would make this compound more or less desirable for this protocol? Specifically shut down.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established

I mixed in my 5mg SD at 8:00 AM with my morning shake. I work out at 9:00 pm!!!! So ever after waiting 12 hours to workout, I saw NO negatives.

When I did SD before, I used 20 mg and split AM and PM, but on this 5mg, you really only have one shot and taking it 12 hours before my workout did not see to lessen the effects for me.

Johnny7

Awards
I mixed in my 5mg SD at 8:00 AM with my morning shake. I work out at 9:00 pm!!!! So ever after waiting 12 hours to workout, I saw NO negatives.

When I did SD before, I used 20 mg and split AM and PM, but on this 5mg, you really only have one shot and taking it 12 hours before my workout did not see to lessen the effects for me.
epi's half life is aprox 8hrs correct?

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
as thinking about buying caps and splitting each mdrol...but would it effect absorbtion if i just took 5mg and parachuted it?

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
as thinking about buying caps and splitting each mdrol...but would it effect absorbtion if i just took 5mg and parachuted it?
what? if you are taking it orally then absorbtion is the same as swallowing it, its still oral dude. :think:

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
o..maybe i should explain. im a former drugge..parachuting is putting whatever you want into a piece of toilet paper and swallowing

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
o..maybe i should explain. im a former drugge..parachuting is putting whatever you want into a piece of toilet paper and swallowing
yeah, i know.
therefore you are still taking it orally. same thing.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
anyone thought about doing this with 5mg. of pheraplex if you had the original AX which comes in 10mg caps and not 15. i think 10mgs would be overkill for 8 weeks. 5mg's would be safe of phera i'm assuming. anyone have experience with this one ran low dose?

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
Read an article on another forum about a guy talking about low dose Test-E at 25mg to upto 50mg per week with hardly any shutdown. Thought it made for an interesting read. It was about tapering down from a cycle slowly and HPTA recovery.

Using low doses should hopefully cut the risk of gyno considerably IMHO.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
i forgot to mention during my week off i did experience estrogen rebound so keep that in mind.

ekdevil

Awards
I'm interested to hear more feedback on Dymethazine. Any thoughts if the long half-life (14-16 hours) would make this compound more or less desirable for this protocol? Specifically shut down.
curious about this as well

ekdevil

Awards
supposedly Dymethazine is a safer version of superdrol.not as harsh on the liver and hpta.an iforce rep told me that 15mg of dymethazine is somewhat close to the effects of 10mg of superdrol.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established

wow. i hope your not out of high school. your f*cking your lungs up when you do that ****. use your brain man.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thats because you were doing epi right?
yes i was but i dont think that its because of the compound. This should happen with all compounds, its just natural that when you come off your body tries to come back to homeostasis by producing more hormones, estrogen included.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
so on your week off you were using epi? why not a natty test booster.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
wow. i hope your not out of high school. your f*cking your lungs up when you do that ****. use your brain man.
Never done it myself, but curious; how does that hurt your lungs?

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
your inhaling a crushed chemical into your lungs. your lungs absorb the chemicals. . aka. f**king not good.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
yep, thats parachuting it buddy. ive done it quite a few times with bars and some dones. it can enter the lungs and it wil lget absorbed through your lungs. if you are truly parachuting that is.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
yep, thats parachuting it buddy. ive done it quite a few times with bars and some dones. it can enter the lungs and it wil lget absorbed through your lungs. if you are truly parachuting that is.
Thats wrapping something in tissue paper and swallowing it right? How does that get in your lungs?

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
Thats wrapping something in tissue paper and swallowing it right? How does that get in your lungs?
yea for real. your respiratory and your digestive tract are 2 different things. i even said im talking about just putting half into tissue paper and swallowing. you dont breathe when you swallow so im pretty sure it wont get into your lungs. i dont think it would be too effective when snorted haha

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Anyway, back on topic, any updates on this sensible low dose SD cycle?

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
im starting mine today or tomm whenever it gets here

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
So the thought process is run 5 mg of MDrol for 3 weeks or 4 weeks and then follow a PCT like you would for say a full cycle of HDrol?

Also are you guys loading pre-cycle staples like Hawthorne Berry, NAC, etc?

I ran an MDrol pulse last year and it was insane, 3 days a week, 20mgs and that sht is no joke. I didn't use a SERM for my PCT and was fine. Blood work pre and post were pretty much the same. My triglycerides ticked up a few notches.

I then ran a 4 week HDrol in the fall 50 - 50 - 75 - 100 and that was AWESOME, and again no SERM blood work and cholesterol barely budged.

My doctor is wondering why I am requesting all this bloodwork HAHAH, just said I was curious about some things as I lift weights and have been experimenting with my "macros nutrients."

My PCT for those two runs was standard, PCS, then Lean Extreme 15 days in, horny goat weed, and a few other staples not in the mood to list the stuff.

I did run hawthorne berry and load on the front end with support supps before those cycles.

(Oh and I have have had a bottle of clomid and LiquiNolva since the Mdrol run, just in case).

sonny4753

sonny4753

Awards
yea for real. your respiratory and your digestive tract are 2 different things. i even said im talking about just putting half into tissue paper and swallowing. you dont breathe when you swallow so im pretty sure it wont get into your lungs. i dont think it would be too effective when snorted haha

HOLY CRAP :stick:

I mean I've smoked my share of pot back in the day, but WOW, I'm floored by the concept.

So do your lungs actually hurt afterwards? I mean inhale a bit of pool water while swimming and that is painful...faaaaaaaaq

I have to imagine that scars the lungs, no?

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
lol yeah, we have two different veiws on parachuting obviously.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
yea i guess so haha. ive never heard of a different way of parachuting.