Superdrol .... 5mg for 3 weeks results!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys should a seperate thread be started purely for discussion of mini cycles and taking various ph's/ds/aas in smaller than normal, but a more consistent manner then pulsing?

IMHO this beats pulsing simply because of the idea that your body would much rather prefer steadier hormone levels rather then sending it on a hormonal rollercoaster by pulsing methods.

Have a great Christmas guys
i definately think this beats pulsing.. as far looking at ways to run AAS with minimal sides and suppression.

mark i dont think a 4week break would be needed but its definately better to be safe than sorry and PCS, 6oxo, and Prime is a good natty cycle as it is so why not 4 weeks. I think 2 weeks would be enough to get fully back from a 3 week 5mg mdrol run.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in hearing some more actual user feedback on this type of thing. I got my bottle of Mdrol in the mail yesterday and am throwing it in the drawer for awhile until I figure out exactly how I'm going to run it.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm interested in hearing some more actual user feedback on this type of thing. I got my bottle of Mdrol in the mail yesterday and am throwing it in the drawer for awhile until I figure out exactly how I'm going to run it.
thats just it man, alot of people like to talk of this and that but really if you are educated and you have an idea, well how else will you know the result unless you try it yourself. Thats what i did and do, i never do things the same because in the end you want to find the best way for you to do it. I use my experience and common sense (which may not be to common) to come up with new methods of AAS usage, i am in no way a guru or do I have crazy knowledge. Like i said its experience and brains so dont be too afraid to try new things as long as you stay smart about it.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
thats just it man, alot of people like to talk of this and that but really if you are educated and you have an idea, well how else will you know the result unless you try it yourself. Thats what i did and do, i never do things the same because in the end you want to find the best way for you to do it. I use my experience and common sense (which may not be to common) to come up with new methods of AAS usage, i am in no way a guru or do I have crazy knowledge. Like i said its experience and brains so dont be too afraid to try new things as long as you stay smart about it.

I hear ya bro. Well, I'm planning on running a 3 weeker of the mdrol at 10 mgs a day and then bridging over to 11-oxo for a few weeks to solidify the superdrol gains. Nolva and others for PCT. So far thats my plan for next month, but still brainstorming about different things.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I have heard of women taking 5-10mg of SD for hardening/recomp effects.

I would love to see 5mg dosed caps.

Bravoboy

Bravoboy

Awards
  • Established
I would assume that running a low dose as much as 5mg could be ran longer than 4 weeks! More like 8 give or take 2 weeks! As far as taking a serm, by the time you get to week 4 and knowing your body/testes it should be pretty easy to figure out! I personally like this idea especially with low dose epi being ran with another compound and finishing up with the epi! Makes since due to the compound and being able to maintain a steady weight increase over a longer period of time with the minimal side effects! I think 5mg phera or SD with 10mg epi for 6 weeks then finishing up 2 more on just epi then a fun natty pct seems really great!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would assume that running a low dose as much as 5mg could be ran longer than 4 weeks! More like 8 give or take 2 weeks! As far as taking a serm, by the time you get to week 4 and knowing your body/testes it should be pretty easy to figure out! I personally like this idea especially with low dose epi being ran with another compound and finishing up with the epi! Makes since due to the compound and being able to maintain a steady weight increase over a longer period of time with the minimal side effects! I think 5mg phera or SD with 10mg epi for 6 weeks then finishing up 2 more on just epi then a fun natty pct seems really great!
you should put something together and try it. thats the only way to find out. you could log it too if you are down with that, may give people another view into running things.

mark831

Awards
i definately think this beats pulsing.. as far looking at ways to run AAS with minimal sides and suppression.

mark i dont think a 4week break would be needed but its definately better to be safe than sorry and PCS, 6oxo, and Prime is a good natty cycle as it is so why not 4 weeks. I think 2 weeks would be enough to get fully back from a 3 week 5mg mdrol run.
Pistonpump....thanks for the reply! After the 4 weeks pct do you think it would be safe to go back into another 3 week mini cycle of mdrol?

So 3weeks on 5mg mdrol, 4 weeks pct and then repeat?

Great thread, let's keep this going! Thinking of starting this mid jan so may log it if interested. Never tried mdrol before so hoping for good things. Have experience with halo and Epi.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pistonpump....thanks for the reply! After the 4 weeks pct do you think it would be safe to go back into another 3 week mini cycle of mdrol?

So 3weeks on 5mg mdrol, 4 weeks pct and then repeat?

Great thread, let's keep this going! Thinking of starting this mid jan so may log it if interested. Never tried mdrol before so hoping for good things. Have experience with halo and Epi.
should be good to go imo

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
should be good to go imo
Maybe I'm wrong but I thought one of the highlights of this method is the luxury of not doing pct...ya know 3 weeks on and 1 off or 3-4 weeks on 2 weeks off (possibly with natty test boosters). The low dose (5 mg for sd) for a 'mini cycle' theoretically negates shutdown, correct?

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
This idea of a low dose mini cycle sounds interesting. Would you think that it would be beneficial to run a cycle like this at 10/10 then two weeks of an e-blocker then 10/10 two weeks of an e-blocker then10/10 and then do a full pct. I know you would be doing 6 weeks of m-drol but at such a low dose. Sorry if this question sounds dumb but I have only experience running normal higher dose cycles.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
ive submarined this thread a while ago....im going to be running a mdrol cycle in mid jan. 10/10/10 then otc pct. it will be my first run with mdrol but i have done other compounds. i would be nice to see how shutdown someone would get from running 5mg for longer than 3 weeks. i might change my mind and do that. but im already over 200lbs so im thinkin 10mg wont be too hard on my body. for someone smaller could be a diff story

and ive been running low dose halo this week. im on day 6. im def leaning out and and maybe even gaining alittle. i didnt have enough to run a full cycle so i just said why not and just low dose for a week and a half and keep the fat at bay during the holiday season :]

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive submarined this thread a while ago....im going to be running a mdrol cycle in mid jan. 10/10/10 then otc pct. it will be my first run with mdrol but i have done other compounds. i would be nice to see how shutdown someone would get from running 5mg for longer than 3 weeks. i might change my mind and do that. but im already over 200lbs so im thinkin 10mg wont be too hard on my body. for someone smaller could be a diff story

and ive been running low dose halo this week. im on day 6. im def leaning out and and maybe even gaining alittle. i didnt have enough to run a full cycle so i just said why not and just low dose for a week and a half and keep the fat at bay during the holiday season :]
what is your low dose hdrol?

LittleJoe76

Awards
i took superdrol back in 2k6 before the ban.....great supplement...tremendous results if you used it right(i.e Pct etc) Made my summer extremely succesful....haha

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what do you mean? i ran 50mg for 4 days now im running 25 for 4 days or so. its a halo clone from sci-fit. its not cel's hdrol
i meant what is your dose. i feel better calling it hdrol clone than halo clone cuz real halo is nothing like the designer.

mark831

Awards
Maybe I'm wrong but I thought one of the highlights of this method is the luxury of not doing pct...ya know 3 weeks on and 1 off or 3-4 weeks on 2 weeks off (possibly with natty test boosters). The low dose (5 mg for sd) for a 'mini cycle' theoretically negates shutdown, correct?

Sorry if I wasn't clear in my post..... I'm going to run low dose mdrol for 3 weeks then just go with a 4 week OTC pct with nolva on hand depending on how I feel.....then go straight back on the mdrol for 3 more weeks and see from there. Better safe than sorry especially on mdrol. Hope this makes sense

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
lets get back on track. So 10 mg of epi every day for 3 weeks would be safe? i have looked at the pulsing method but that does not seem to have very good side effects, this method actually sound interesting. and why in the hell does epi, hdrol, or any other compound not recommend a pct on the bottle? if you have done this type of mini cycle please speak up here, you guys are teh only ones with the knowledge of shutdown and the type of pct required.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
lets get back on track. So 10 mg of epi every day for 3 weeks would be safe? i have looked at the pulsing method but that does not seem to have very good side effects, this method actually sound interesting. and why in the hell does epi, hdrol, or any other compound not recommend a pct on the bottle? if you have done this type of mini cycle please speak up here, you guys are teh only ones with the knowledge of shutdown and the type of pct required.
CEL Mdrol has it mentioned on the bottle. Dont know about the others. I dont think Epistane does, I cant remember.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
i do not see a pct sugg. on the bottle of havoc. but does it make sense to you that the suppliers should put in a proper pct recomendation, while knowing the intended use?

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
yes thats the point. i wanted the LH boost, possible libido boost that comes with that, some gyno reduction, estrogen regulation, hardness, lbm building, protien synthesis, benefiets that can come with the epi without having to do a PCT and worry about any sides. Keeping natural test production intact. You should look for my thread i started maybe a month back. Im avoiding any suppression i can by keeping the dose at 10mg. People are saying 10mg of mdrol but that is a bit different because i think 10mg of mdrol is strong and will need a PCT. 5mg of mdrol, not so much. Its all releative to the strength of the compound imo.
This is also a common practice with Dbol. It helps to prevent the suppression of your natural testosterone by taking it in the morning at a dose of 10mgs (which is about 5X what your body produces in a day). However; the study is debatable as to whether or not, it truly hinders your Test levels but I would think that this is the safest way for say like bridging and preventing suppression.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
The interesting thing would be if suppression from say 10mg of Epi or 5mg of SD per day in the morning would be very small and your natural test levels stay pretty much intact, you'd be getting the benefits of your own test levels + the effects from the compound your taking.

It would be interesting to see more info on what kind of suppression people have experienced on this and the possibilitys of a Serm-Free PCT as estrogen rebound shouldn't be a problem at doses as low as this, and neither would cort control be necessary since your test wouldn't be shutdown in a major way, just a solid Natty test booster with or without some Trans-Res may be just the ticket.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The interesting thing would be if suppression from say 10mg of Epi or 5mg of SD per day in the morning would be very small and your natural test levels stay pretty much intact, you'd be getting the benefits of your own test levels + the effects from the compound your taking.

It would be interesting to see more info on what kind of suppression people have experienced on this and the possibilitys of a Serm-Free PCT as estrogen rebound shouldn't be a problem at doses as low as this, and neither would cort control be necessary since your test wouldn't be shutdown in a major way, just a solid Natty test booster with or without some Trans-Res may be just the ticket.
you got my line of thinking on this, thats basically how ive been seeing it. It would be great if bloodwork was possible anytime you want.

supersize77

supersize77

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if I wasn't clear in my post..... I'm going to run low dose mdrol for 3 weeks then just go with a 4 week OTC pct with nolva on hand depending on how I feel.....then go straight back on the mdrol for 3 more weeks and see from there. Better safe than sorry especially on mdrol. Hope this makes sense
Gotcha, I assumed a serm would be used but your plan seems sound. At any rate I'm leaning more towards the 'short' one week off times w/otc test boosters.

harrrrrry

Awards
I took 5mg of SD each day for 3 weeks. In that time ALL my lifts went up rather nicely and I gained about 7 lbs of SOLID muscle. I went from 207 to 214.
to the OP, did your gains start levelling off near the end of the 3 weeks like most ppl experience with higher doses of SD?

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It would be great if bloodwork was possible anytime you want.
No kidding...I live in Canada and have trouble even convincing my GP to give me a requisition for annual bloodwork...ofcourse, he doesn't know that I cycle PH/PS a couple times a year...still, it sure would be nice to always be able to get pre-and post-cycle bloodwork done.

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
PistonPump: Thanks for the reps bro, its much appreciated.

Have a fantastic new year guys, wish you all many more lean dry hard gains for the coming new year haha :)

b5s402

Awards
The T-nation article says that a steroid which doesnt bind solely to the alpha-receptors or one that does not bind strongly to those receptors would be preferable. This would prevent the decrease of test from happening while also including an additional anti-estrogen.

With Epistane however, the binding to the alpha receptors is very minimal as the primary function it to bind to the 17ß-estradiol receptors or the ER beta receptors...
"While compounds such as Clomid and Nolvadex also block the 17Ī²-estradiol receptor, they do not elicit the same increase in protein synthesis and strength gains that Epistane can offer."
This fact, imo makes it more like running clomid/nolva and as that article suggests should be safe long-term in preventing shutdown..

I think the problem however is that Epistane also seems to be strongly binded with the alpha receptors making it a Class 1 Steroid...
from T-nation:
"Class I = binds to androgen receptor
Class II = does not

Class I

Boldenone based - 1,4AD & Bold
Progestin based - (similar to trenbolone) - Trenadrol & Trenaplex
Dienolone based - (again similar to tren) - Mdien
Mepitiostane (Thioderon) based - Epistane & Clones (like Havoc & so on so forth)
Desoxymethyltestosterone/DMT (Madol) based phs - Pheraplex & clones
Testosterone
DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) based phs - M5AA

Class II

Masteron (Dromostanolone) based - Superdrol & Clones
Oral Turinabol (Dehydrochlormethyltestosterone) based - Halodrol & Clones
Dianabol (methandrostenolone) based - M1,4ADD, M1T, 1-T, Methyl XT
Winstrol (stanozolol) based - Winztrol, Orastan-A, Furaguno, etc
Furazabol (miotolan) based - Furazadrol etc
Progesterone based - Revolt, Propadrol, Max LMG
Clostebol based - Chlorodrol, Oxyguno
4-AD "

Although possible that in such a low dose the alpha receptor binding of epistane could be minimal enough to prevent the decrease of our natty test, it still seems likely that it would imo...

Running 25mg halodrol or 5mg superdrol could possibly be safer (maybe not for your liver, but for keeping natty test up) for long term use as they they are class II and do not bind to the alpha receptor which controls natty test..

chim_chim

Awards
With Epistane however, the binding to the alpha receptors is very minimal ....

I think the problem however is that Epistane also seems to be strongly binded with the alpha receptors making it a Class 1 Steroid...
That analysis was interesting, but I think you contradicted yourself.

As a personal anecdote, I ran transdermal 4-AD in the morning for 4 months after reading that t-nation article (150 mg/day, with the old Androsol isopropyl alcohol formula). I stopped for 2 weeks, no PCT, then had my testosterone blood levels tested -- they were midrange normal.

Without major modifications in training or diet, I gained about 5-6 lbs. of muscle, and lost the same in bodyfat, over that 4 months, and felt great the whole time.

mcgeier

mcgeier

Awards
  • Established
The T-nation article says that a steroid which doesnt bind solely to the alpha-receptors or one that does not bind strongly to those receptors would be preferable. This would prevent the decrease of test from happening while also including an additional anti-estrogen.

With Epistane however, the binding to the alpha receptors is very minimal as the primary function it to bind to the 17ß-estradiol receptors or the ER beta receptors...
"While compounds such as Clomid and Nolvadex also block the 17Ī²-estradiol receptor, they do not elicit the same increase in protein synthesis and strength gains that Epistane can offer."
This fact, imo makes it more like running clomid/nolva and as that article suggests should be safe long-term in preventing shutdown..

from T-nation:
"Class I = binds to androgen receptor
Class II = does not

Class I

Boldenone based - 1,4AD & Bold
Progestin based - (similar to trenbolone) - Trenadrol & Trenaplex
Dienolone based - (again similar to tren) - Mdien
Mepitiostane (Thioderon) based - Epistane & Clones (like Havoc & so on so forth)
Desoxymethyltestosterone/DMT (Madol) based phs - Pheraplex & clones
Testosterone
DHT (Dihydrotestosterone) based phs - M5AA

Class II

Masteron (Dromostanolone) based - Superdrol & Clones
Oral Turinabol (Dehydrochlormethyltestosterone) based - Halodrol & Clones
Dianabol (methandrostenolone) based - M1,4ADD, M1T, 1-T, Methyl XT
Winstrol (stanozolol) based - Winztrol, Orastan-A, Furaguno, etc
Furazabol (miotolan) based - Furazadrol etc
Progesterone based - Revolt, Propadrol, Max LMG
Clostebol based - Chlorodrol, Oxyguno
4-AD "

Although possible that in such a low dose the alpha receptor binding of epistane could be minimal enough to prevent the decrease of our natty test, it still seems likely that it would imo...

Running 25mg halodrol or 5mg superdrol could possibly be safer (maybe not for your liver, but for keeping natty test up) for long term use as they they are class II and do not bind to the alpha receptor which controls natty test..
Isnt the liver also a problem?
If you run a 17aa compound like SD for several month you can damage your liver hardly.
So the perfect choose would be a class 2, non 17aa compound.
4-AD should be cool, but no longer avaible due to the ban in 2004. So there are some left Max LMG, Revolt, Propadrol,Stanozolol and Furazadrol. Which would be the best?

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
If it wasnt such a pain to break up the 10mg capsules then I'd try running it for maybe 6 weeks at that dose. I'm going to stick with 10 mgs for 3 weeks due to convenience, unless otherwise suggested.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
ive seen the class I and II classifications as just posted...ive seen that before but im still not so certain on the accuracy of that. Id like to see where they came up with the info to place them in those catergories. IDK im a lil skeptical, i mean anyone can say some sh1t on the internet and have people believe it.

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
good feedback.. I've got some old sd sittin around. I've always hesitated to use it because it makes me feel bad the last few times.

even 10mg a day gets me after a week... I feel like ****... lethargic - loss of appetite.

I'll try 5mg.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
"mini" (and "micro") cycles my be less suppressive than more traditional cycles, but you're fooling yourself if you think they're NOT suppressive - and worse than fooling yourself if you think you can skip a meaningful, sensible post-androgen PCT.

Hormonal androgens are suppressive. Fix it in your mind, and never forget it. If you DO forget (or ignore) it, you'll be the sorriest of all.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
If it wasnt such a pain to break up the 10mg capsules then I'd try running it for maybe 6 weeks at that dose. I'm going to stick with 10 mgs for 3 weeks due to convenience, unless otherwise suggested.
"Such a pain"?

Dude, it's slightly less of a pain than having to scratch when you itch, so keep it in perspective!

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
"Such a pain"?

Dude, it's slightly less of a pain than having to scratch when you itch, so keep it in perspective!

Yea you're right, I should've said I'm too lazy to do that. Another reason too is because my GF doesnt really know what I'm taking because I take so much **** everyday. If I'm opening up capsules and dumping stuff out she's really going to think I'm nuts.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
I get your concern: I've been known to hurry-up w/ "something" while she's looking for something in the car, on the phone, in the bathroom.

Not that hard - I take a ton o' stuff, too & I'm always putting thing into capsules & washing down capsules. She's been known to look something up on the google from time to time, but she's reassured herself that I know what I'm doing - even if she doesn't.

thegodfather

thegodfather

Awards
  • Established
I get your concern: I've been known to hurry-up w/ "something" while she's looking for something in the car, on the phone, in the bathroom.

Not that hard - I take a ton o' stuff, too & I'm always putting thing into capsules & washing down capsules. She's been known to look something up on the google from time to time, but she's reassured herself that I know what I'm doing - even if she doesn't.
That's exactly how my GF is too. Sometimes she'll be like "now what are you taking", which I usually just tell her its vitamins or herbs. When I begin explaining wha all of these different things do, she understands that I know what I'm doing and its just "my thing".

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
That analysis was interesting, but I think you contradicted yourself.

As a personal anecdote, I ran transdermal 4-AD in the morning for 4 months after reading that t-nation article (150 mg/day, with the old Androsol isopropyl alcohol formula). I stopped for 2 weeks, no PCT, then had my testosterone blood levels tested -- they were midrange normal.

Without major modifications in training or diet, I gained about 5-6 lbs. of muscle, and lost the same in bodyfat, over that 4 months, and felt great the whole time.

wow, now i know what to do with my 75g's of 4ad. :)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
75g?

What - don't you like it?
Oh yes.........But before the ban, i bought like 150+g's and a bunch of 1-test.

I have my own mixture of glycols, alcohols and DMSO. (although, i think they are getting too old)

Just got tired of the 1-test burn and smelly breath.

Maybe if i could get a good transport i would do some more. Right now its just sitting in a box in a dark closet. Powders last a long time. If kept cool and out of light.

Maybe get some penetrate on this NP sale and run a batch. who knows.

BodyWizard

BodyWizard

Awards
  • Established
Just clowning around w/ ya bud! :thumbsup:

Amber glass, teflon seals, moisture-drinkers, oxygen-eaters, cool, dark, (mostly) undisturbed - assuming the freeze is too much.

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
im following up on my 2 week hdrol cycle. i only did this because i had some pills left and id figure id just low dose it till its gone. i ran 50mg for like 4 or 5 days then 25mg for 5 or so days. there was no shutdown at all. the boys are fine, i slightly leaned out and kept fat at bay during the holidays. i wish i would have had more to run it longer but i didnt. my libido was actually up after the 2 weeks and kinda still is. there was def no decrease. just wanted to post to tell anyone who would be interested

im still interested in running a low dose cycle with either 3 of superd at 5mg/or 10mg
OR run 10mg phera for 4 weeks OR 10mg epi and a otc pct for either. what do you guys think?
help me decide so i can order! haha

Big3upgrade

Big3upgrade

Awards
  • Established
I am so fcking glad I found this thread. I have been comtemplating with running low dose for extended period of time, but never had the patients to do so. I always thought more is better. I just bought 2 bottles of H-roid, promagnon clone. Could'nt pass it up since I have never tried promagnon before and it was $50 for 2 bottles. My original goal was to run it at 50/50/75/75/100/100. Now to think of it, I will do
25/day for 4 months. It does have a long half-life, 6-8 hrs, a plus I would say. I am going to take it with breakfast every morning.

Right now I am on week 2 of my 8 weeks Mass FX run. I might have to end the Mass FX at week 4 and save the other bottle til I am done with this 4 months stack. Lol...for **** and giggles, should I take 1 cap of Mass FX with 1 cap of h-roid for 4 months?...or that would be waste of the mass fx? I am also thinking about taking 200mg of Indole-3-Carbinol before bed with this 4 month cycle to keep estrogen in check.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick update on my PCT for this cycle.

3 weeks into my PCT my strength is about 95% of what it was while "on" and my weight is up 2#.

All in all this seemed to work out quite well for me.

I am going to do a Powerfull, Prime, Leviathan Reloaded, DCP cut stack next. Never tried USP, but heard good things. :) :food:

TNASTYII

TNASTYII

Awards
  • Established
It did absolutely NOTHING for me.
wow..thats really a shock. i got huge off of it when i ran it. i had relationship problems and lost most of my mass. i kept about half...and i kept 1/2 of my str gains. i mean i seriously gained 20 plus pounds in close to 4 weeks.

i have sweet memories from that cycle of those weird shaped pinkish pills haha:head:

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am so fcking glad I found this thread. I have been comtemplating with running low dose for extended period of time, but never had the patients to do so. I always thought more is better. I just bought 2 bottles of H-roid, promagnon clone. Could'nt pass it up since I have never tried promagnon before and it was $50 for 2 bottles. My original goal was to run it at 50/50/75/75/100/100. Now to think of it, I will do
25/day for 4 months. It does have a long half-life, 6-8 hrs, a plus I would say. I am going to take it with breakfast every morning.

Right now I am on week 2 of my 8 weeks Mass FX run. I might have to end the Mass FX at week 4 and save the other bottle til I am done with this 4 months stack. Lol...for **** and giggles, should I take 1 cap of Mass FX with 1 cap of h-roid for 4 months?...or that would be waste of the mass fx? I am also thinking about taking 200mg of Indole-3-Carbinol before bed with this 4 month cycle to keep estrogen in check.
sounds like a good plan to me. finish the first 4 weeks of massfx then do the other 4 weeks with the hroid. let me know how it turns out.

as for me i took a week off of the epi. using sustain alpha 3 pumps about eod. 400mg trans res orally. 500-1000mg niacin at night, one liver detox tab, and im up to two packs of battle fuel ed. No drop in strength (actually going up) or libido or pump. I dropped some weigth but thats from doing more cardio and eating slightly less due to being very busy. Im still debating if i should go back on with 10mg epi again or doing a full cycle of something else.