SUNCLOUD'S workout log with assorted goodies

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
^^^ROFL....

Ya and i didnt so thats good! That was the first thing that came to mind when i seen Dees hahaha

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
hrm. may be worth a shot if its not too expensive.

that reminds me of a guy in town that had a restaurant "hal delwardt's texas steakhouse"

the motto..... "you can't beat our meat". it closed within the year.
Humira is waaay cheaper then Remi. Remi is 16k a pop! Humira is only like 6-8k!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
X2 big man^^^

Delta Force

Delta Force

PES Rep
Awards
  • Established
yep. last day of the cruise, looking forward to monday :)
get some good rest this weekend Sunny, its starting to look good outside and getting warm.... be ready to jump back in this thing.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
get some good rest this weekend Sunny, its starting to look good outside and getting warm.... be ready to jump back in this thing.
thanks. one of the crazy condo people jacked the pool up to 75 so i've been getting some great cardio in.

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
THE CRUISE IS OVER? hopefully those muscles are very used to the strength now and you can break through a plateau eh?

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks. one of the crazy condo people jacked the pool up to 75 so i've been getting some great cardio in.
Man your lucky, hit that pool hard bro, start seeing all them razor cuts come in:), After I recover from surgery Im using the pool!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gettin' some on Monday Sunny!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
THE CRUISE IS OVER? hopefully those muscles are very used to the strength now and you can break through a plateau eh?
heck yes. a week and a half of cruising is all i can handle. i hope to hit PR numbers in 3 weeks.
Man your lucky, hit that pool hard bro, start seeing all them razor cuts come in:), After I recover from surgery Im using the pool!
if everyone around me would stop baking lemon meringue pies and chocolate chip cookies, i'd be cut by now.
Gettin' some on Monday Sunny!
yeppers.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if everyone around me would stop baking lemon meringue pies and chocolate chip cookies, i'd be cut by now.
Lmao! man stop stealing them off the window sils when there cooling down!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tell me about it Sunny. I have a 5 yr old daughter and there are always chocolate chip cookies or brownies in the house.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Tell me about it Sunny. I have a 5 yr old daughter and there are always chocolate chip cookies or brownies in the house.
their grandmother makes lemon meringue pies from scratch. and apple pies. it was so cool when i was bulking, now its a habit i need to break. argh!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
About to batten down the hatches and fire the torpedos my friend!! We are cruising into threatening seas on Monday!

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Noticed that too. I NEVER buy sh*t food or order desserts, but if someone bakes something for me... I f*ck it up.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
i'm so frikken glad this cruise is over. i've been giving a new routine some thought, and i think i'll still be doing rest/pause style workouts, but i'll adjust my routine to the following:
M - back/biceps
T - chest/tri's
W - abs/cardio
Th - legs
F - forearms/shoulders

inspired by timber, but there's no way i can pull off bi's/tri's/shoulders in the same day without running out of time. i drop my son off at preschool at 1PM, then jam over to the gym, work out, then jam over to pick up my daughter from kindergarten at 2:30. tops, i've got 60 minutes to warm up and work out.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
i'm so frikken glad this cruise is over. i've been giving a new routine some thought, and i think i'll still be doing rest/pause style workouts, but i'll adjust my routine to the following:
M - back/biceps
T - chest/tri's
W - abs/cardio
Th - legs
F - forearms/shoulders

inspired by timber, but there's no way i can pull off bi's/tri's/shoulders in the same day without running out of time. i drop my son off at preschool at 1PM, then jam over to the gym, work out, then jam over to pick up my daughter from kindergarten at 2:30. tops, i've got 60 minutes to warm up and work out.

Looks like a good split there man... Gotta tweak it for you. I'm getting a bit tired of legs and arms on the same day myself. :lol:

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
monday - back/bi's

felt pretty good walking in - thought i could do more than i really could :)

deads - 345x7 - lower back is very tight right now
chins - 11
rack chins - BW + 50 x 8/5/3
bent over rows - 185 x 6/4/3
machine curls - 140 x 8/4/2
dual pulley lat pulldown 55 x 7/5/4 - recovery is fast on this?
shrugs - 300 x 8/5/3

so right now, i've got a day or two of T-911 left, a week or so of GH support left, and i'll start dosing incarnate by PAL tomorrow - stupid me forgot about it today. i really expected to not be able to pull 345 off my deads, but i knocked them out, and boy did they do some damage. i may try loosening my lower back out a bit more before doing these next week.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a good split there man... Gotta tweak it for you. I'm getting a bit tired of legs and arms on the same day myself. :lol:
thanks timber. i think i was really getting close to overtraining when i took the cruise, and i'd like to stave that off this time. if i get really sick, i'll loose a ton of these strength gains.

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M - back/biceps
T - chest/tri's
W - abs/cardio
Th - legs
F - forearms/shoulders

New routines are nice, Not sure about you sunny but i get bored fast, I switch things up about every two months, everything from sets-reps-routine. That almost looks like what I do now, I have a slightly different lay out though. wow 60 mins to warm up and hit it is pushing it depending on the amount of people in the gym.. my Gym has a kiddie section there, all enclosed room, rubber pads ect ect, games , game stations you name it. give you credit buddy, your hands are full!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks timber. i think i was really getting close to overtraining when i took the cruise, and i'd like to stave that off this time. if i get really sick, i'll loose a ton of these strength gains.
I can relate to this Sunny. With my advanced years...low volume is the only way I can stay in the game. Nice w/o bubba...shrugs looking huge champ!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
wow 60 mins to warm up and hit it is pushing it depending on the amount of people in the gym..
the beauty of the only time i have to workout 1:15-2:15PM means nobody is in the gym - 5 old guys and two younger guys. i eyeball what routines the younger guys are doing so i can get my set in before they take the equipment, and the older guys (60+) just stick to machines - notice i don't use that many :)

I can relate to this Sunny. With my advanced years...low volume is the only way I can stay in the game. Nice w/o bubba...shrugs looking huge champ!
thanks man - 200 and change to go before i catch up to the thundergod :)

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are all playing catch up with Thunder.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
chest/tri's

had a very interesting workout today. didn't see any gym employees running around so i stacked a 45 onto the dip machine, and a 25 just under it. took a pic with my camera but i can't upload the darned thing. anyways, here we go

bench 265 x 6/4/2
incline bench 225 x 7/4/2
chest dips BW + 90 x 6/3/2
cable crossovers 75 x 10/5/3
tri dips :
parallel 350 x 7/4/3
overhand - 325 x 11
underhand - 325 x 12 rear tri's are stronger than my front?

dosing T-911 today, my GH support and incarnate - that's the stack till the T-911 runs out - day after tomorrow.

i'm debating on throwing pullovers into the mix, but i'm not sure right now.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you're still a beast Sunny...keep it up!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yeah...that's what happens when you come back after a cruise...hehheh. Enjoy the pain bubba!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
off topic question:
how long did you take liquidrone before you felt the aggression kick in?

I hear ya on the DOMS...my first workout when I came back from Asia destroyed me for a few days!

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah...that's what happens when you come back after a cruise...hehheh. Enjoy the pain bubba!
man, i'm a frikken wreck right now.
off topic question:
how long did you take liquidrone before you felt the aggression kick in?

I hear ya on the DOMS...my first workout when I came back from Asia destroyed me for a few days!
i never had the aggression creep up as i was taking huge amounts of blood pressure support :) 3 days to feel "something" a week for the full strength effects, and 3 weeks for the aggression to be very noticeable. i ran tren without blood pressure support a year ago, and man did small things get on my nerves. this time around i played it perfectly - can't get aggression with small kids running around :)

Teg

Teg

Awards
  • Established
Noice workout brotha! I love the Chest Dips!

Hows the girly healing??

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
Noice workout brotha! I love the Chest Dips!

Hows the girly healing??
slowly. 2 fractures - tibia and fibula are cracked, all knee ligaments are torn, meniscus is nowhere to be found. the good news is her other knee is fine...

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
slowly. 2 fractures - tibia and fibula are cracked, all knee ligaments are torn, meniscus is nowhere to be found. the good news is her other knee is fine...
holy crap bud, I didn't catch this.

I'll be praying for her full recovery!

Liftergym33

Liftergym33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This was from Softball right? man ..I wish her the best in recovery sunny.

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
Sunny how do you think using DC prinicples or even an all out DC program would be on a cut? I believe I read somewhere that you were on a cut

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
holy crap bud, I didn't catch this.

I'll be praying for her full recovery!
thanks man. she's a mess.

This was from Softball right? man ..I wish her the best in recovery sunny.
yeah, the transition from the grass to the small rocks around the bases made her stop faster then expected. she was carried off the field. two days later she got out of the shower (no brace) and fell again. the second fall i think is what fractured the bones. bleh.
Sunny how do you think using DC prinicples or even an all out DC program would be on a cut? I believe I read somewhere that you were on a cut
semi cut - i'm recomping. also, i'm trying to keep rep ranges down a bit - 6/4/2 is what i'm aiming for instead of the best of everything including mass rep ranges of 10/5/2. not that i always succeed though. i've got a year to hold 200 pounds and recomp, to make sure my knee gets up to standard (it buckled doing deads at 325 somewhere in the cycle), and i do have random knee pain. if i can recomp and pull that off, i'll shoot for hitting 215 next year.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
You'll get there Sunny. I see 215 in your future, as long as you keep training like a beast like you have been.

suncloud

suncloud

Awards
  • Established
You'll get there Sunny. I see 215 in your future, as long as you keep training like a beast like you have been.
thanks man. chest and tri doms this morning is crippling. back is starting to feel better from the damage i did on monday, though it hasn't recovered fully yet.

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
Those are solid yet acheivable goals, which is just how a goal should be. I need to switch up my training im getting bored so Im planning on starting DC Monday. Im down 7 lbs since a mega trn/methoxy tst cycle and I havent lost any strength as of yet so Im feeling good. Just wasnt sure how DC would work on a light cut nothing drastic. Thanks for the feedback

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're coming back from that cruise at full speed ahead and balls to the wall, aren't you Sunny??!!! Doesn't seem like your strength has fallen off at all. That's great.

I like your new workout split. I only hit each bodypart once per week. But I totally annihilate them when I hit them!!

All-out or nothing at all. That's the way to hit these blast cycles!!! :firedevil:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
update the broken bones ?
Dude that chick doing overhead squats in your avi video is f*cking intense. I feel like a chump now.