Strongest Natty Stack Possible

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
you can continue in your attempts to make me look bad, but let's get real - one PM to you, and a neg, and now you fly off the wall and insinuate I am flooding your inbox?

you, sir, are genius at deception..
I really should have seen this one coming tho, after you bastardized my advice to the ignorant PH/DS wanna-be-user from another thread, in your earlier post here, trying to make a (???) point
He really isn't. You're the epitome of deception. You've been negging me for weeks, sometimes daily without reason whilst publicly claiming I'm stalking you. You're definitely not a genius though!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I didn't post to start anything with you
no? well, what started out as a lil tongue-in-cheek with nick (just me posting towards him), sure got you to come running like a lap dog dint it?

All companies reps are biased towards their own products, you included.

It's not a poor choice of words to point that out really.

and then, you really have the nerve to let this one fall out of your mouth?

I don't get involved in these little drama things you can check my posting history.
yes, yes I can tell
I mean, just look below -- my goodness, you have not gotten involved at all in this thread....
wait - are we even talking about the same thread here?
shrewd

Based on your affiliation with FinaFlex you are more likely to recommend FinaFlex than other products. In fact, this is your job and pretty much every rep does it. It's by no means a bad thing and most reps talk about their products to an extent.

This is an example of bias from an earlier thread you participated in:

The thread was about PH cycles and you recommended a product from the company you work for. You were more likely to do this because you work for the company.

As company reps we are biased by nature. It isn't a bad thing, it's just true. It doesn't mean you don't have good intentions and it doesn't mean you don't recommend other products.

I think you're misusing it to an extent. I recommend other products brands all the time, but I'm still "biased" towards Evomuse considering my affiliation.
It's not an image we try to promote, but an actual reality. You are no different, but you aren't allowing yourself to see why. You don't have to point out your bias when you recommend a product from a company you work for, he just chose to do so.

The bias is obvious each and every time any of us recommend one of our products while saying we work for that company in our signature. You're making the concept a little more difficult than it needs to be, but I'm thinking you might not understand the point.
Maybe you should just take your own advice of calming down instead of sending nasty PM's and negging people who disagree with you.

Someone needs to grow up. It seems like the one going on and on about everything is you. I would neg back and send a nasty PM, but it's not really worth it. It's just weird from a guy telling everyone else to calm down and enjoy life.

And to think all I did was point out why so many reps say "obviously I'm biased."
Is this really the same person? Unsubbed before my PM's get filled by a guy not trying to sweat the small things.
Fly off the wall and bias are two things that you do not know the meaning of. The only person making you look bad is you in this thread. Why you continue down this path is unknown to me.

I didn't post to start anything with you and you have done nothing but attempt to start stuff with multiple people in this thread. I don't get involved in these little drama things you can check my posting history. Have a better day and take your own advice about not making a big deal out of things.

He really isn't. You're the epitome of deception. You've been negging me for weeks, sometimes daily without reason whilst publicly claiming I'm stalking you. You're definitely not a genius though!
where there is sh1t, saggy will come and roll around in it
it's just what he does....he enjoys the smell

well, it's been fun gentlemen
I think the horse's carcass has been picked over by all the wild animals running around..
let's move along

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very helpful! And no offense taken at all. Not for competition purposes and I guess I don't mean natty as in herbal but just not like AAS or prohormones, strictly my preference at the moment. And ok at the diet, makes sense. So it seems like the following products would cause a definite increase in blood flow and pumps. I figure that has a lot to do with shaping the body, increasing gains, and allowing for a greater intensity in workouts if I'm not mistaken...
Will help you go harder for longer in the gym for sure

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First and only person to have ever negged me. Definitely just running around looking for fights. Seems pretty immature, but you can't really fix people like that.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
First and only person to have ever negged me. Definitely just running around looking for fights. Seems pretty immature, but you can't really fix people like that.
It's no exaggeration when I say I've not seen him post anything of any value. All of his posts are either attacking people or promoting his company's products. A nasty piece of work!

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, I'm really looking for a very strong stack that when combined with of course intense training, adequate sleep/recovery, and solid nutrition you can SEE a very very noticeable difference in the mirror. I've done a ton of research but I'm wondering what others who have used the majority of these products think because I haven't. What stack have you used that you could honestly say my money was spent well on because I want to clearly see that my hard work has paid off and that I wasn't ripped off. Strength is not a variable in this equation. I don't want to waste my money with questionable supplementation and then looking in the mirror 4-8 weeks later and look exactly the same or only slightly better. I guess I'm looking for sort a strong recomp effect (building or muscle, cutting fat).
My budget is about $200-250 and I plan on ordering some stuff by the end of next week. I am very open to suggestions and ideas...
Some of the supplements I've been looking into are...

Alphamax
ArA
Test Powder
Anabeta Elite
Folli
Myosynergy
Recompadrol
Mass 550
Pre- workouts like Stimul8, Focus XT, White Flood Reborn...etc.

Once again very open to ideas, suggestions, and advice...

FYI
6'1
212lbs
12%bf
Football player interested in bodybuilding
If your looking for the strongest natty stack possible, based on feedback, adding FINAFLEX Mass 550 is a no brainer, the early reviews have been fantastic.

breakoutyear

Awards
If your looking for the strongest natty stack possible, based on feedback, adding FINAFLEX Mass 550 is a no brainer, the early reviews have been fantastic.
Yea I'm very interested in this product. Could you tell me a little bit more of what people are experiencing? Do you have links to their logs/reviews

breakoutyear

Awards
I am obviously biased but Alphamax has been getting great reviews from users as a strong natty booster. We have some people that have stacked with Ara with great results. Also quite a few stacking with Xgels. As far as PWO check out hypermax, our brand new high stim pre. It's on sale at NP for only 22 bucks right now!
Ok so I understand your biased to your own product but honestly would Alphamax still be helpful to me since I'm 22 years of age? I know it has a lot of different compounds in it but would any of them help me to recomp since my test is probably high already?

I know its sort of an AI as well. Would I be better off with like a formeron or something?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A stack that has been running around here lately is Alphamax+X-Gels/X-Factor+Anabeta Elite. I would go this route. It seems like a great option and if you look through the past couple of pages, you'll find users of this stack love it.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ok so I understand your biased to your own product but honestly would Alphamax still be helpful to me since I'm 22 years of age? I know it has a lot of different compounds in it but would any of them help me to recomp since my test is probably high already? I know its sort of an AI as well. Would I be better off with like a formeron or something?
Just because you're 22 doesn't mean it won't be beneficial.

bakerwil

Banned
Awards
Excuse me if I sound ignorant but aren't nitrates more for a pump? They are known to build substantial muscle?
Correct...but a good pump supports the ability to lift heavier weights in a more controlled fashion. ARA plus AB does require more than agmatine to get a great pump. Nitrates go great daa or any other natty test booster.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea I'm very interested in this product. Could you tell me a little bit more of what people are experiencing? Do you have links to their logs/reviews
Current Logs

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/247965-finaflex-mass-550-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/247380-masstering-gains-finaflex.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/248171-strength-mass-550-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/247598-bps-finaflex.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/247538-rising-occasion-finaflex.html

More about the ingredients,
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/240861-finaflex-presents-2.html#post4342133

Some more info on our first ingredient Brassaiopsis glomerulata in Mass 550
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/240861-finaflex-presents.html#post4329409

^Some really good info, I've used this ingredient before Mass 550 and it really stands out when it comes to taking full advantage of your natural potential.

It's early on and people are already seeing a great boost in gym performance, getting leaner/harder, boost in aggression and libido. Mass 550 is catching buzz quick for a reason, I believe FINAFLEX did a hell of a job on this formula.

breakoutyear

Awards
Current Logs

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/247965-finaflex-mass-550-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/247380-masstering-gains-finaflex.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/248171-strength-mass-550-a.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/247598-bps-finaflex.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/247538-rising-occasion-finaflex.html

More about the ingredients,
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/240861-finaflex-presents-2.html#post4342133

Some more info on our first ingredient Brassaiopsis glomerulata in Mass 550
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/redefine-nutrition/240861-finaflex-presents.html#post4329409

^Some really good info, I've used this ingredient before Mass 550 and it really stands out when it comes to taking full advantage of your natural potential.

It's early on and people are already seeing a great boost in gym performance, getting leaner/harder, boost in aggression and libido. Mass 550 is catching buzz quick for a reason, I believe FINAFLEX did a hell of a job on this formula.
Ok thanks! I definitely will be checking this out.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
A stack that has been running around here lately is Alphamax+X-Gels/X-Factor+Anabeta Elite. I would go this route. It seems like a great option and if you look through the past couple of pages, you'll find users of this stack love it.
Just because you're 22 doesn't mean it won't be beneficial.
Yea alphamax has been getting amazing feedback and is quickly proven itself to be the most complete testosterone booster available.

Our product is a non-prop blend and we did this as we whole heartily believe in the product, and we also believe if someone wants to compete with alphamax they will have to put a pretty penny as alpha is not a cheap product to produce!

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
^Some really good info, I've used this ingredient before Mass 550 and it really stands out when it comes to taking full advantage of your natural potential
Yup. MASS 550 is definitely good stuff indeed. Within a week use too.

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Correct...but a good pump supports the ability to lift heavier weights in a more controlled fashion. ARA plus AB does require more than agmatine to get a great pump. Nitrates go great daa or any other natty test booster.
But couldn't the "pump" limit range of motion?

Johnold

Johnold

Awards
Definitely love it. On week 3.5 and it's definitely noticeable.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My vote for the absolute strongest natural anabolic stack is MyoSynergy, X-Factor, King and optional BioForge all used together alongside creatine monohydrate and a high protein/calorie diet.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I'd imagine anabeta elite, myosynergy, and x-gels would be a stack to remember (added betaine anhydrous, creatine mono, and amentoflavone)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'd imagine anabeta elite, myosynergy, and x-gels would be a stack to remember (added betaine anhydrous, creatine mono, and amentoflavone)
Have you been able to give much initial feedback on Myosynergy?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hnnnggggg!

Enjoying my MyoSynergy so far....maybe next four weeks I'll add some Amentomax and AnaBeta Elite. :D

domore

Awards
Hnnnggggg! Enjoying my MyoSynergy so far....maybe next four weeks I'll add some Amentomax and AnaBeta Elite. :D
At the moment, I'm only using MyoSynergy, creatine monohydrate, and caffeine. Down the road, I'll add in the betaine, amentoflavone, and cistanche (since I have some on hand).

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At the moment, I'm only using MyoSynergy, creatine monohydrate, and caffeine. Down the road, I'll add in the betaine, amentoflavone, and cistanche (since I have some on hand).
Ya right now I am only using MyoSynergy with White Pump and some creatine monohydrate. I do look forward to trying it in addition to some extras. Maybe Cistamax now that you mention it (since I haven't had a chance to try it yet).

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Those stacks sound great!!

I had bad GI experience with F-95 before, but would like to give ABE a shot with Myosynergy or Follidrone. How would you guys set it up to minimize GI distress if I was to use ABE and MS since they both have Forskolin? I'm thinking of making a 6-8wk run of a great natty stack. Goal is recomp btw.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really liking MyoSynergy, recomp effect is noticeable within one week, DOMS have been the most intense of my life (using along X-Factor, but the DOMS are A LOT more prominent than w XF alone).

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Those stacks sound great!!

I had bad GI experience with F-95 before, but would like to give ABE a shot with Myosynergy or Follidrone. How would you guys set it up to minimize GI distress if I was to use ABE and MS since they both have Forskolin? I'm thinking of making a 6-8wk run of a great natty stack. Goal is recomp btw.
If your gut is like mine it may help a bit to ease into it. Really though with Forskolin (and the extract doesn't matter with me) I'm getting some GI sides for sure for the first two weeks. Maybe ramp up by taking a lower dose than recommended of AE and MyoSynergy then gradually more as you feel.

My GI sides are really just runs, not pain or anything. It's not ideal, but it happens.

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the reply Geo. What stack do you (and anyone else) think is most conducive to a recomp goal if you had to pick 2 out of 3 from ABE, Myo, and ARA?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the reply Geo. What stack do you (and anyone else) think is most conducive to a recomp goal if you had to pick 2 out of 3 from ABE, Myo, and ARA?
I don't really think you can go wrong from that list. Make your choice based off the best deals you can find or other research. Three really good products.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How are you guys using myosynergy on off days?

houstontexas

Awards
  • Established
I just pulled the trigger on an X-Factor deal and some Myosynergy. If there is a big PES sale on AB or ABE soon I'll throw that in the mix halfway through the run.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm looking to give AnaBeta Elite, Follidrone, and X-Gels a go here soon (bridged).

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
there hasn't been a lot of thread regarding ostarine here in AM. I did use the search but mostly just using ostabol. So searching on the web, I'm surprised not a lot of people here posted/logging with research grade SARMs. If I get more solid data my next run might be ostarine with s4. This will definitely be the strongest compound I will ever take if all the data holds true.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
feel free to correct me if ostarine & s4 will not be considered natty :) im just not sure myself.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
feel free to correct me if ostarine & s4 will not be considered natty :) im just not sure myself.
it can shut you down, and is also being looked at for HRT purposes in some segments
I personally would not consider it "natural" at all, but I guess everyone has their own definition of what natural really means

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
it can shut you down, and is also being looked at for HRT purposes in some segments
I personally would not consider it "natural" at all, but I guess everyone has their own definition of what natural really means
i have read that it can shut you down and it's been a topic because people were using it during their PCT. If one runs it as their main cycle and go on a mini pct afterwards then maybe you can get away with it? I definitely need to read up more about this.

breakoutyear

Awards
there hasn't been a lot of thread regarding ostarine here in AM. I did use the search but mostly just using ostabol. So searching on the web, I'm surprised not a lot of people here posted/logging with research grade SARMs. If I get more solid data my next run might be ostarine with s4. This will definitely be the strongest compound I will ever take if all the data holds true.
interested in SARMs as well, need more info

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
i have read that it can shut you down and it's been a topic because people were using it during their PCT. If one runs it as their main cycle and go on a mini pct afterwards then maybe you can get away with it? I definitely need to read up more about this.
shutdown essentially applicable due to duration of cycle/amount of dose
when run 4+ weeks or longer, or in doses ~25mg and up, this seems to be when the issue arises
if using in standard PCT at appropriate duration/dosing (such as 15-20mg ed for 4 weeks), should be no issues and perfectly suitable for pct purposes

like anything else, I would encourage you to thoroughly educate yourself on all aspects of sarms, before you consider using them

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
when run 4+ weeks or longer, or in doses ~25mg and up, this seems to be when the issue arises
if using in standard PCT at appropriate duration/dosing (such as 15-20mg ed for 4 weeks), should be no issues and perfectly suitable for pct purposes

like anything else, I would encourage you to thoroughly educate yourself on all aspects of sarms, before you consider using them
Agreed. Some of the products listed on a website I was looking at had very questionable compounds with some scary sides. I have been natty my whole life and it wasn't until i registered on AM that I started reading about stronger supps. To date, the closest to PH I have taken was only ArA and that's just an omega-6 fatty acid. My gains had been consistent because my lifestyle permits me to perform at an optimum level, meaning I sleep well, train well (imo :D) low stress and I can eat well. Any other supplement I take from here on out is just that, a supplement.

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just pulled the trigger on an X-Factor deal and some Myosynergy. If there is a big PES sale on AB or ABE soon I'll throw that in the mix halfway through the run.
You'll love it, I'm running XF and MyoSynergy currently with tremendous results.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established

This is the snags I like to see :)

Very useful info.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
I would opt for ostarine over research grade S4. From what I've heard S4 can have some pretty nasty side effects to one's vision. Not too sure on the degree of occular toxicity of S4 but definitely something to consider.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey guys, I'm really looking for a very strong stack that when combined with of course intense training, adequate sleep/recovery, and solid nutrition you can SEE a very very noticeable difference in the mirror. I've done a ton of research but I'm wondering what others who have used the majority of these products think because I haven't. What stack have you used that you could honestly say my money was spent well on because I want to clearly see that my hard work has paid off and that I wasn't ripped off. Strength is not a variable in this equation. I don't want to waste my money with questionable supplementation and then looking in the mirror 4-8 weeks later and look exactly the same or only slightly better. I guess I'm looking for sort a strong recomp effect (building or muscle, cutting fat).
My budget is about $200-250 and I plan on ordering some stuff by the end of next week. I am very open to suggestions and ideas...
Some of the supplements I've been looking into are...

Alphamax
ArA
Test Powder
Anabeta Elite
Folli
Myosynergy
Recompadrol
Mass 550
Pre- workouts like Stimul8, Focus XT, White Flood Reborn...etc.

Once again very open to ideas, suggestions, and advice...

FYI
6'1
212lbs
12%bf
Football player interested in bodybuilding

this is what i would do:

any pre workout you like
creatine (assuming your pre workout doesnt have any)
Alphamax
DCP
ArA
Anabeta

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I would opt for ostarine over research grade S4. From what I've heard S4 can have some pretty nasty side effects to one's vision. Not too sure on the degree of occular toxicity of S4 but definitely something to consider.
This is why S4 is not an option for me. I just doesn't seem with it in the risk vs reward department. On the other hand I have a good success and little to no sides with Ostarine and LGD.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
I'm just about to finish up my third week of MyoSynergy... Its effing legit, as I've been smashing PRs like wild. On my 5/3/1 week which was my we second week on it I hit 3 PRS (didn't go after my deadlift)... On to my next 6 week training block, I've hit some rep PRs as well.

Gonna run MyoSynergy solo for another 3 weeks or so, then thinking about stacking to it. I like Coop's suggestion, and might try adding AmentoMax and CistaMax.

-Matt