Strongest natty test booster?

Cleancut Muscle

Cleancut Muscle

Awards
Hello. 57 year old lifetime natural bodybuilder here. The past few months I've been noticing a decline in strength and also libido. I am a dedicated natty bodybuilder and absolutely refuse to go down the dark path of TRT, steroids, SARMS, etc. I need to know: What is the strongest, most potent all natural testosterone booster on the market. Price is not an issue. I need that real deal natty test booster. Thanks guys.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Not sure if it's in stock anywhere right now because it's been selling like hot cakes but maybe you can find the active Ingredient "DONKEY SPERM" Add 3cc a day to diesel test hardcore and you got a winner

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Not sure if it's in stock anywhere right now because it's been selling like hot cakes but maybe you can find the active Ingredient "DONKEY SPERM" Add 3cc a day to diesel test hardcore and you got a winner
But what’s your diet like?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I took inopharm test and after 3 weeks got gyno. Felt good on it but must have been doing something with my hormone levels.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
@Admin Before we go through this for the 17th time in 2 months can we get a banhammer.

And I apologize for feeding the troll again. We should all be ashamed of ourselves for responding.

Group punishment, everyone go stand in a corner for 5 minutes
20230211_170856~2.jpg

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is "Mule Jizz" the old school name for what is now called Donkey Sperm, or is Donkey Sperm an DHEA derivative?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Is "Mule Jizz" the old school name for what is now called Donkey Sperm, or is Donkey Sperm an DHEA derivative?
Mule Jizz is a prohormone to the naturally occurring Donkey Sperm. It's stronger, after the ban in 2003 they yanked Mule Jizz of the market.