strongest natty supp for gains

JayRock

Awards
I've tried many things from all sorts of different areas like test boosters, hormonal amplifiers, NO, Creatine, Leucine, etc, but is there one natty product that has consistently given people results in gaining mass?

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Food, creatine, DAA.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I woulda said creatine too. There's a reason it's still around after all these years.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
Seems like Ana-Beta will be great. Look into the logs for it, they are very promising! Have me convinced for sure.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
testofin, titanium or PP's phytotest stacked with DAA :)

Edit I promise you try PP's phyto test it's the best otc I've ever used. Honestly if I'm going to use anything natty to raise test it has to have testofin in it or else I'd rather get some prop :p

Daa is nice and all but I moved more weight and gained muscle on fenugreek/testofin more then DAA. DAA is good before and right after sex, right after I make a DAA shake then I'm ready to go again. :)

gymrat827

Awards
  • Established
Daa, need2slin, creatine, beta alanine

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've tried many things from all sorts of different areas like test boosters, hormonal amplifiers, NO, Creatine, Leucine, etc, but is there one natty product that has consistently given people results in gaining mass?
CaloricSurplusDrol.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
eat. if you want an extra edge, IGF 2 is great. also great stacked with DAA

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
testofin, titanium or PP's phytotest stacked with DAA :)

Edit I promise you try PP's phyto test it's the best otc I've ever used. Honestly if I'm going to use anything natty to raise test it has to have testofin in it or else I'd rather get some prop :p

Daa is nice and all but I moved more weight and gained muscle on fenugreek/testofin more then DAA. DAA is good before and right after sex, right after I make a DAA shake then I'm ready to go again. :)

Right on WaR, good to hear Phyto testosterone worked well for you. Ill be giving it a try for the first time in my pct.

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established

anabolicRyan1

Awards
  • Established
Mega dose a molecularly purified fish oil. 10g per day.

3 weeks.

I've seen people gain 5-6 clean pounds.

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mega dose a molecularly purified fish oil. 10g per day.

3 weeks.

I've seen people gain 5-6 clean pounds.
I like the feeling I get on 20 grams a day to load then cruise on 15. I read this on tnation I think, my hair gets nice and shiny and skin looks great.

Cartmanizm

Awards
I'm interested in this super mega dosing with fish oils... What's the theory behind it? Also is the controlled labs orange Oximega a good one to run at 10-15g a day? Or do I not need as much as it is quite potent?

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I'm interested in this super mega dosing with fish oils... What's the theory behind it? Also is the controlled labs orange Oximega a good one to run at 10-15g a day? Or do I not need as much as it is quite potent?
google it and read what you find, I say go the cheap rout and order nutra bulk caps. I order two-three tubs at a time :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Seems like Ana-Beta will be great. Look into the logs for it, they are very promising! Have me convinced for sure.
If anything works as well as AnaBeta for adding muscle then I haven't tried it yet.

Other staples for me are creatine, beta alanine and BCAAs. Nothing fancy, buy them in bulk and they work.

The initial theory tends to revolve around balancing an omega 3:6 ratio. There is now a study showing that fish oils increase muscle protein synthesis.

I regularly use fish oils for fat loss, I haven't tried mega dosing for muscle gain.

jgassen15

jgassen15

Awards
you guys are douches, stop with the stereotypical eat more to gain, one of those is plenty. he asked a specific question: which specific PRODUCT have you had the best luck with. If he's asking this question bets are on he's not eating enough, but nonetheless don't chastise him for asking a question.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
you guys are douches, stop with the stereotypical eat more to gain, one of those is plenty. he asked a specific question: which specific PRODUCT have you had the best luck with. If he's asking this question bets are on he's not eating enough, but nonetheless don't chastise him for asking a question.
No one is chastising him, if i wanted to be a **** i would have typed it out differently.