Strongest non-Phenibut sleep aid?

robbieboy672

Awards
Hey all, I need some sleep aid suggestions. Is there anything out there with knockout power that doesn’t have Phenibut or Kratom in it?

I currently take 2 scoops of Dream chaser or 2 scoops of Tranquility along with 4 scoops of MA Labs Stage 3z and 2 capsules of somatozine.

this usually gets me to sleep for maybe 3 or 4 hours, then when I wake up I have to take either Benadryl or trazadone to get back to sleep. I’ve tried Sleep Support by SNS, and Sleep by Chemix Lifestyles and didn’t notice too much.

I’m 3 months sober as of yesterday, and before that I probably haven’t slept without the aid of gabapentin, benzos, baclofen, Phenibut, soma, or other abusable downers in a decade. So, im struggling. Im in AA and im doing great with my recovery, but I want to be able to get a full night’s sleep once in a while. Is there anything that is non-abusable/recreational that will knock me the **** out?
Thank you!

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Hi

May be this

Chronotype Quiz - The Sleep Doctor

Alpha Lion Night Burn - 60 Capsules
Chemix Sleep - 90 Capsules

I ignore your % of insomnia rate.

But last year after use Phenibuit. I was doing Melatonin + Chemix Sleep + Kirkland Sleep Aid with feverfew and cuccuma synergy. Especially B-AET 50 ( Apex ° or SUPPESS-C. anti cortisol helped me a lot

Lookfr on the side of Chez @sns also...

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
since you have tried sleep assist .. my other non phenibut favorite is.

MA supps - stage3z @Smont @Mike Arnold turned me to it and i love this product

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I like it too, it's definitely not a sedative and making you just fall asleep but it's going to put you in a very relaxed State we're going to sleep and staying asleep as much easier. I only use it once or twice a week myself because I usually limited to five to six hours of sleep it's because of my job, but on the weekend when I can sleep in I always use it.

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I like it too, it's definitely not a sedative and will put you to sleep, but it will put you in a very relaxed state, we will sleep and stay asleep that much easier. I only use it once or twice a week because I usually limit myself to five to six hours of sleep, it's because of my job, but on the weekends when I can sleep, I use it. always use.

Does it make you wake up with Super Erect??

Last edited:
GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
since you have tried sleep assist .. my other non phenibut favorite is.

MA supps - stage3z @Smont @Mike Arnold turned me to it and i love this product
How much do you use? That looks like a massive dose of lemon balm...I thought it can be stimulating above 1g?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I like it too, it's definitely not a sedative and making you just fall asleep but it's going to put you in a very relaxed State we're going to sleep and staying asleep as much easier. I only use it once or twice a week myself because I usually limited to five to six hours of sleep it's because of my job, but on the weekend when I can sleep in I always use it.
Are you referring you stage 3z?

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey all, I need some sleep aid suggestions. Is there anything out there with knockout power that doesn’t have Phenibut or Kratom in it?

I currently take 2 scoops of Dream chaser or 2 scoops of Tranquility along with 4 scoops of MA Labs Stage 3z and 2 capsules of somatozine.

this usually gets me to sleep for maybe 3 or 4 hours, then when I wake up I have to take either Benadryl or trazadone to get back to sleep. I’ve tried Sleep Support by SNS, and Sleep by Chemix Lifestyles and didn’t notice too much.

I’m 3 months sober as of yesterday, and before that I probably haven’t slept without the aid of gabapentin, benzos, baclofen, Phenibut, soma, or other abusable downers in a decade. So, im struggling. Im in AA and im doing great with my recovery, but I want to be able to get a full night’s sleep once in a while. Is there anything that is non-abusable/recreational that will knock me the **** out?
Thank you!
Congrats on sobriety! I know the struggle well. Any reason you don't just use trazodone nightly during this period? My first few years of recovery, I used trazodone every night.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How much do you use? That looks like a massive dose of lemon balm...I thought it can be stimulating above 1g?
i went more then what i needed .. i did a mini log here .. think i started with 4-5scoops .. then after 2-3 days someone suggested to try less .. and 2-3 scoops was more then enough and got the same deep sleep.

this was a very rough time for me .. and i needed to shut off my mind at night and this product did .

so for anyone .. i would def start at 2 scoops and then ramp it up

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
i went more then what i needed .. i did a mini log here .. think i started with 4-5scoops .. then after 2-3 days someone suggested to try less .. and 2-3 scoops was more then enough and got the same deep sleep.

this was a very rough time for me .. and i needed to shut off my mind at night and this product did .

so for anyone .. i would def start at 2 scoops and then ramp it up
I might have to try it, but it's pretty expensive for what it is.

robbieboy672

Awards
Thank you all for the suggestions. I do take the stage 3z every night at 4 scoops actually. It’s what helps get me to sleep initially, and I can usually get 3-4 hours off of that. Then I take trazadone or Benadryl to get another 3 or 4 hours.
I am prescribed the trazadone every night, but I try to alternate it with Benadryl now so tolerance doesn’t get too crazy.
So I think I’ve tried everything mentioned in this thread. Has anyone here tried delta sleep inducing peptide?

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thank you!
Congratulations on being 3 months sober my friend nice job

robbieboy672

Awards
Congrats on sobriety! I know the struggle well. Any reason you don't just use trazodone nightly during this period? My first few years of recovery, I used trazodone every night.
thanks man I appreciate it! I will say that even when I only sleep a few hours, the tiredness is not even close to how tired I felt every single day when I was using.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you all for the suggestions. I do take the stage 3z every night at 4 scoops actually. It’s what helps get me to sleep initially, and I can usually get 3-4 hours off of that. Then I take trazadone or Benadryl to get another 3 or 4 hours.
I am prescribed the trazadone every night, but I try to alternate it with Benadryl now so tolerance doesn’t get too crazy.
So I think I’ve tried everything mentioned in this thread. Has anyone here tried delta sleep inducing peptide?
I have had insane sleep issues. Got to the point of 10mg ambien, 100mg melatonin, 150mg hydroxyzine, 100mg trazodone, and 75mg doxylamine. Like it was bad and drugs just don’t affect me like they do others. Anyways, DSIP didn’t do anything at all. Honestly best remedy for sleep I found was delta 8 THC-P vape and it only take like two inhales. Not technically natural but it is what it is. Sure beats the drug coma of before. Now like I said, I just use the vape and maybe 5mg of melatonin to sleep.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@nostrum420 i actually am going to be posting a pretty thorough review of it in a few days. 🥹 but if you want to send me more, I’m open to it lol 😂
PM me and we can discuss.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Thank you!
I take 100 mgs of L-theanine and 5 mgs of sublingual melatonin. Works well for me.

Congrats on three months sober! Keep it up man!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Congrats on your recovery! Consider the book "The effortless sleep method"

It basically has 2 units: sleep hygiene and sleep psychology. Its a very short easy read and I think it fits your new lifestyle of self improvement.

The author has 1 anti medication chapter, but you can skip those few pages. I'm totally on board with trazodone. I am pretty sure there are studies that show better sleep cycles with that than Ambien and benzos

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established

What is DSIP ? | Delta Sleep Inducing Peptide | HRT Experts (vitality-sciences.com)

Oliver Kween

Oliver Kween

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
If you want I can already say that only for 1 week and a half. The most felt effects are: A calmness in sleep (I can't express it, but I mean that I fall asleep calmly and I wake up feeling that this sleep has been productive. I have a watch that follows the sleep. Even if are sometimes tools that can cast doubt on their effectiveness. I even noted that I had a deep sleep of 70-80 points whereas without AET it is 65-75. Please note that this difference only appeared from after one week.

However, I can get up at the same time (work). It is the quality of sleep that I want to highlight.

The second effect and that it undoubtedly acts on the Libido. It's certain. I also noticed this detail in the middle of the week when this kind of thing must be postponed to the Week'n because of work and exhausted, A detail that may have bumped this feeling and the Arimahex that I use before in the morning, because AET I use it in the evening.

I recapitulate,

A good sleep
A Boost + for the libido.

This is short term

Do you want me to come back with long term results?

I have enough left for another 15 days. ( Then I re order )

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Edible terpene extracts that include myrcene, caryophyllene, linalool, and terpinolene. Not much out there is going to work better than these that work with our natural endocannabinoid system.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
wow that’s crazy

have you tried HHC
I have. Stuff had too much of an effect for me to use practically. I have settled for THC-P and only two vape hits at a time. HHC was like trippy lol

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
if HHC was too much, don’t try THC-O 😁 that stuff is ridiculously potent

I’ve taken some crazy stuff in the past to sleep so I know where you’re coming from. Every once in awhile, if I have trouble sleeping, I’ll take 2-4 g L-theanine, 4 g Valerian root, 60 mg melatonin, 1.2 g KSM-66. I stay away from the anti-cholinergic stuff (doxylamine, Benadryl, vistaril) if I can.
I have tried THC-O as well. Nothing hits me like HHC for some reason

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lemon balm standardized for rosmarinic acid can be mildly stimulating in some people. That's why it's often used as a day-time anxiolytic. However, the lemon balm in Stage-3Z is a full-spectrum extract, so that is not an issue.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lemon balm standardized for rosmarinic acid can be mildly stimulating in some people. That's why it's often used as a day-time anxiolytic. However, the lemon balm in Stage-3Z is a full-spectrum extract, so that is not an issue.
I didn't know this. Maybe that's why the lemon balm I'm using doesn't work well for sleep.

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I might have to try it, but it's pretty expensive for what it is.
Actually, it's not expensive at all. I just don't think you fully realize what you are getting.

In reality, Stage-3Z is a BETTER price than any other comparable product on the market. Lookat what it actually contains. It contains 180 grams of active ingredients. Do you know how many caps this product would contain if it was encapsulated? 360 caps, minimum.

Do you know how much you would pay if you purchased ONLY the 100 grams of Mulungu Extract found in Stage-3Z? You would pay MORE than what Stage-3Z costs itself...and that's just for the Mulungu...and that Mulungu would come in a plastic bag with no bottle, no label, etc. If you wanted 100 grams of Mulungu in a real bottle, with a scoop and label...then you're looking at $50-$60. On top of that, I source my Mulungu from what I believe is the best provider in the world. There is a lot of bad Mulungu on the market. Mine is not.

On top of that, Stage-3Z contains 40 grams of a 10:1 Lemon Balm extract and 40 grams of a 4:1 Passionflower extract.

Right there, you're looking at another $40+.

Expensive for what you get? It's the exact opposite, friend. No one sells these quantities of extracts for this price...anywhere.

You're just accustomed to EXTREMLY weak, low-dosed product in caps that contain a fraction of the active ingredients Stage-3Z does. If you actually look at the label and compare it to other products, you'll see that Sateg-3Z gives you a better deal on these actives than anyone else on the market.

Stage-3Z almost didn't happen...because the production cost is OVER $20 a bottle. That's my cost...and I buy in huge quantities directly from the source in Brazil. I had to cut out a lot of middle men to get that cost...and put in extra time and work every time I have a batch made. Think about what I make on that product, especially after the discount comes off. I severely doubt that a single other company would EVER sell a product with that low of a profit margin.

I'll say it again. Stage-3Z is the EXACT OPPOSITE of "expensive for what you get". :)

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Actually, it's not expensive at all. I just don't think you fully realize what you are getting.

In reality, Stage-3Z is a BETTER price than any other comparable product on the market. Lookat what it actually contains. It contains 180 grams of active ingredients. Do you know how many caps this product would contain if it was encapsulated? 360 caps, minimum.

Do you know how much you would pay if you purchased ONLY the 100 grams of Mulungu Extract found in Stage-3Z? You would pay MORE than what Stage-3Z costs itself...and that's just for the Mulungu...and that Mulungu would come in a plastic bag with no bottle, no label, etc. If you wanted 100 grams of Mulungu in a real bottle, with a scoop and label...then you're looking at $50-$60. On top of that, I source my Mulungu from what I believe is the best provider in the world. There is a lot of bad Mulungu on the market. Mine is not.

On top of that, Stage-3Z contains 40 grams of a 10:1 Lemon Balm extract and 40 grams of a 4:1 Passionflower extract.

Expensive for what you get? It's the exact opposite, friend. No one sells these quantities of extracts for this price...anywhere.

You're just accustomed to EXTREMLY weak, low-dosed product in caps that contain a fraction of the active ingredients Stage-3Z does. If you actually look at the label and compare it to other products, you'll see that Sateg-3Z gives you a better deal on these actives than anyone else on the market.

Stage-3Z almost didn't happen...because the production cost is OVER $20 a bottle. That's my cost...and I buy in huge quantities directly from the source in Brazil. I had to cut out a lot of middle men to get that cost...and put in extra time and work every time I have a batch made. Think about what I make on that product, especially after the discount comes off. I severely doubt that a single other company would EVER sell a product with that low of a profit margin.

I'll say it again. Stage-3Z is the EXACT OPPOSITE of "expensive for what you get". :)
Idk man… still seems pretty expensive…. JOKE 😂 actually looks like a great product and I plan on trying it soon :)

robbieboy672

Awards

Hey Mike! Totally agree, I’ve looked into mulungu by itself and best price I found for 100g of a 2:1 extract (3z is 3:1) from a reputable source was 34.99, PLUS expensive shipping from Brazil.
Also, I do enjoy 3z. It doesn’t affect me as strongly as most folks, but I know that is because of my recent history with drug addiction/abuse and that for most people who don’t have fried gaba receptors this will work wonders.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Edible terpene extracts that include myrcene, caryophyllene, linalool, and terpinolene. Not much out there is going to work better than these that work with our natural endocannabinoid system.
Do you have a brand or specific product recommendation?

Ginowest

Awards

Are there any other ways to purchase other than e check and money/cashier order?

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are there any other ways to purchase other than e check and money/cashier order?
Dudes, why does everyone freak out about the e checks? It’s literally the same as any other check, just online. People have been using this as payment for decades.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I will second that the process is actually still very easy. I guess the only issue is if you wanted to purchase on a credit card not linked to your bank. I’m not even positive of that as I haven’t tried. I have done several orders before with no issues from both of Mike’s sites.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do you have a brand or specific product recommendation?
Do you live in a marijuana legal state? Many edibles companies are finally waking up to this and understanding when you ingest, there is no such thing as sativa, indica, hybrid- it all comes down to the terpene profile. These can come from the plant itself or now some companies are using floral terpenes. The two biggest companies right now are DialedIn and Wyld. There are a number of companies coming up right now, but if you are in a legal state and don't have the 2 brands I mentioned- simply ask about products with terpene profiles with sedative properties.

Caryophyllene, Myrcene, Pinene, Linalool as primaries. They will often add others that have analgesic effects as well since pain relief is associated with sedation in most of these.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Do you live in a marijuana legal state? Many edibles companies are finally waking up to this and understanding when you ingest, there is no such thing as sativa, indica, hybrid- it all comes down to the terpene profile. These can come from the plant itself or now some companies are using floral terpenes. The two biggest companies right now are DialedIn and Wyld. There are a number of companies coming up right now, but if you are in a legal state and don't have the 2 brands I mentioned- simply ask about products with terpene profiles with sedative properties.

Caryophyllene, Myrcene, Pinene, Linalool as primaries. They will often add others that have analgesic effects as well since pain relief is associated with sedation in most of these.
Oh bummer...I'm not in a legal state.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not to worry, this will start rolling out into legal products and areas before long. Keep an eye on it because it has changed the game.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Delta 8 is at smoke shops here…not as strong as 9 but still works.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Delta 9 is legal nationwide due to the 2018 Farm Bill and the ability to extract from hemp as long as it doesn't exceed .03% per dry weight- which is the loop hole currently being used to essentially sell THC in grocery stores, gas stations, and other places. They can extract for full spectrum that includes CBN, CBD, and CBG. But the key here is that the law states .03% dry weight, not the end result that ends up in the product- which even if it is below .03%, that is the extracted amount. Far different than the raw ingredient.

This is all new and they are putting it in beverages and I found it in a 7-Eleven the other day and you drink a bottle or eat a half bag and you are high. Not like ripping a bong or dabbing, but you are definitely out there.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Agreed on myrcene, caryophyllene, and linalool, but why terpinolene? I associate that Terpene more with stimulation, but that might just be my association with it being present in more Sativa type strains. I haven’t researched that Terpene independent of other terpenes and/or cannabinoids

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Agreed on myrcene, caryophyllene, and linalool, but why terpinolene? I associate that Terpene more with stimulation, but that might just be my association with it being present in more Sativa type strains. I haven’t researched that Terpene independent of other terpenes and/or cannabinoids
That's actually a great question because it can go either way and it's usually found in sativa leaning strains. What is cool about it is that it is mentally uplifting but physically relaxing when mixed with other terpenes but sedating when isolated. My understanding from a lot of people I know studying this in the industry is that it is the terpene that gives the mental lift and awareness in some of the more prominent sativa strains, but not physical.

So it can make you tired by itself if you can isolate it, but the benefit of adding to others even if you are wanting to relax is that it can help prevent that next day groggy, cloudy feeling. Plus, if you just want to relax and unwind it is nice because you'll be physically chilled but not brain dead or couch locked.

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Stuff I like for sleep would be magnesium glycinate, delta 8, gaba. Also, consider getting your hormones checked. Low testosterone can impact sleep.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
After a few weeks, get prescribed remelteon if you respond even a little to melatonin. Stuff is great.