Strictly Anabolic! , Innovations that is. Kristofer's back from the sick, AI Log.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Deads went pretty well IMO.

So i gots 345 for 3x5, then for 1x3 before my callus' and grip gave out.
I filed them down in the shower today, and used Eucerin 3-4 hours prelift.

Looks like I will be needing straps. I will get some this week.

Additional arm work- 4 sets of bicep workout

My goal for next week will be 365 for 5 for at least 3 sets.

Postworkout meal coming in soon!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Deads went pretty well IMO.

So i gots 345 for 3x5, then for 1x3 before my callus' and grip gave out.
I filed them down in the shower today, and used Eucerin 3-4 hours prelift.

Looks like I will be needing straps. I will get some this week.

Additional arm work- 4 sets of bicep workout

My goal for next week will be 365 for 5 for at least 3 sets.

Postworkout meal coming in soon!
Very nice work bro. Nice looking dish also.:)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
My apologies for not getting to the log everyday. Life has been very very hectic and no signs of it letting up.

Wednesday had a very good workout out, got some bench back in. 185 for 5x5 to establish a base for this summer.

Very good workout on chest, tris and shoulders. Pumps are great, libido and mood is kicking in.

Squats today was nutz.

135 x8
225x6
315x6
405x3(spotter, almost parallel, not going to lie)
405x3(same as above)
315x6
225x8x2

Very happy with the lifts today. All the stars lined up and I had my favorite workout partner with me. !!!!!!!!

Short and sweet!

I'm out bishes:smirk:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
My apologies for not getting to the log everyday. Life has been very very hectic and no signs of it letting up.

Wednesday had a very good workout out, got some bench back in. 185 for 5x5 to establish a base for this summer.

Very good workout on chest, tris and shoulders. Pumps are great, libido and mood is kicking in.

Squats today was nutz.

135 x8
225x6
315x6
405x3(same as above)
315x6
225x8x2

Very happy with the lifts today. All the stars lined up and I had my favorite workout partner with me. !!!!!!!!

Short and sweet!

Nice workout my man!!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
4 plates on the bar bubba!! You mass monster..

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Squats today was nutz.

135 x8
225x6
315x6
405x3(same as above)
315x6
225x8x2

Short and sweet!

No worries, we know that even Superman has a bad now and then ;)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support guys, I really appreciate it!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Been a very very busy weekend, now Im heading to pull a heater core on a 2001 Chevrolet 1500...... On my day off.

I have to pull the whole dash up and back...... Yay.

Deads today!

Stack is going great- Libido and drive has kicked in big time, mood is good and recovery time has decreased. As expected I am very happy with the results.

Be on later tonight!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been a very very busy weekend, now Im heading to pull a heater core on a 2001 Chevrolet 1500...... On my day off.

I have to pull the whole dash up and back...... Yay.

Deads today!

Stack is going great- Libido and drive has kicked in big time, mood is good and recovery time has decreased. As expected I am very happy with the results.

Be on later tonight!
Damn bro all work and no play is not a good thing.:(

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
A little moon lighting huh?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
A little moon lighting huh?
Its funny you mention moon lighting, my brah at work said the same thing when I picked up some of my tools this morning. Its all good though, helping a lodge member out that has cancer.

I kicked its ass. I am doing it in my service managers garage so its all good.

I knocked it out in an hour. My service manager/buddy recovered the AC and the core had already been bypassed so didnt have to mess with that.

These are from my Blackberry, I will go back together with it tomorrow nite after work.

Attachments

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Remember kids, Water is your friend.

:)

Blackberry picture several months back. lol

Attachments

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thats what the interior of my truck looked like after the head on collision. Damn drunk drivers! But hell, it got me into lifting weights so it turned out well.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
So, tonight was Deads. Meh.

No straps.

I did very low volume working up to work sets. Like 5 reps of each 1 time- 135, 225, 315,

Workset was 365. I managed to get 365x3 for 3 sets. My grip just wouldnt hang onto it. Cry- My hands are dry and cracked, so they split on my second set and I was screwed from the get go.

I did one more set of 225x6 before I was fed up with my hands and called it a day on deads. CRY

I did 4 more Bicep excercises, 2 and 2 supersetted for 4x10 sets each.

YAY. Progression.

Just ordered some straps 10 minutes ago, I am going to make my last week on this stack count next monday.

Im out again, little woman calls.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

No straps.

I did very low volume working up to work sets. Like 5 reps of each 1 time- 135, 225, 315,

Workset was 365. I managed to get 365x3 for 3 sets. My grip just wouldnt hang onto it. Cry- My hands are dry and cracked, so they split on my second set and I was screwed from the get go.

I did one more set of 225x6 before I was fed up with my hands and called it a day on deads. CRY

YAY. Progression.

Just ordered some straps 10 minutes ago, I am going to make my last week on this stack count next monday.

The straps help a lot.

UNCnate

UNCnate

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

No straps.

YAY. Progression.

I don't DL heavy without straps.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

No straps.

YAY. Progression.

Nice work my friend.:)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Chest tonight-

Let me preface this by stating that my libido has been VERY HIGH. I am looking at nearly all women and thinking about them in their birthday suit........on top of me. lol

Boys are feeling good, and the GF's ass paid the price last night. :smirk:

Chest was good.

Managed 185 5x5 with no assistance with 1 minute rest pause.

So Im back on bench. Goal will be to progress over the summer. I am not going heavier than 225 for shoulder issues.

Anywho, very good workout tonight.

Very happy with the stack thus far. Suprise, not!

Squats tomorrow bishes! F- YA

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chest tonight-

Let me preface this by stating that my libido has been VERY HIGH. I am looking at nearly all women and thinking about them in their birthday suit........on top of me. lol

Boys are feeling good, and the GF's ass paid the price last night. :smirk:

Chest was good.

Managed 185 5x5 with no assistance with 1 minute rest pause.

So Im back on bench. Goal will be to progress over the summer. I am not going heavier than 225 for shoulder issues.

Anywho, very good workout tonight.

Very happy with the stack thus far. Suprise, not!

Squats tomorrow bishes! F- YA
Good to hear bro. Now we just need to find a way to make sure your not working to hard and having some fun.:)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear bro. Now we just need to find a way to make sure your not working to hard and having some fun.:)
April is just going to be a busy month for me, everything should settle down in May and the rest of the summer:fest30:

Summertime rules!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
April is just going to be a busy month for me, everything should settle down in May and the rest of the summer:fest30:

Summertime rules!
Some rules are just meant to be broken.:silly:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

No straps.

YAY. Progression.

IN FOR THE STRAP! :tongue2:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Squats tonight. No partner. :(

135x10x2
225x8x4
315x6,8,8
185x6,8,10

Calves 4 dropsets and bailed.

Very happy with my final results of this stack for squats. My stack will end tuesday, so tonight was my last day of squats on it.

I got back all my muscle memory and got some PR's last week. Very stoked about that. I did more volume tonight and focused on controlled lifting.

Legs and back are pumped! I have to say this again. Libido is running wild:drive:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Squats tonight. No partner. :(

135x10x2
225x8x4
315x6,8,8
185x6,8,10

Calves 4 dropsets and bailed.

Very happy with my final results of this stack for squats. My stack will end tuesday, so tonight was my last day of squats on it.

I got back all my muscle memory and got some PR's last week. Very stoked about that. I did more volume tonight and focused on controlled lifting.

Legs and back are pumped! I have to say this again. Libido is running wild:drive:

Very nice work my friend.:)

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I bought and paid for the straps on the 5th, today the label was made. :(:irked: Coming out of NJ. Going to take at least 3 days. FOCK!

I doubt I see it by monday. Cross your fingers kids.

I could push deads back to tuesday. That would be my last day on the stack.

Damnt.

I will start searching to borrow a pair.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the straps work wonders so does the belt for myself. looking forward to you crushing them deadlifts

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to the update after the dead lifts.

ROCK IT!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Crossing my fingers the postal lady has my straps today!

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Well the straps made it, but they sucked since I don't normally use them.

So here is how the deads went down.

135x10x2
225x8x2
315x3x2
405x1x3
315x6x3

The first 405 single set with the straps wasn't pretty at all. However the 2 barehanded single sets I got after that were alot better. So i am happy, very happy. My goal for this stack has been achieved.

I lift with no belt and my hip crease is in line with my knee from start of lift.

Most the guys in the gym were watching my weak ass fight this weight. Im sure it had to be funny to watch. Its funny though, I dont see anybody do deads, or squats for that matter. If Im not purple, seeing stars and gasping for breath Im not happy. And I'm 37!!!!!

Two thumbs up for my Strictly Anabolic stack, who would of thought? :)

Here are my nasty callus' hands to prove this **** is heavy. lol

Attachments

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

135x10x2
225x8x2
315x3x2
405x1x3
315x6x3

The first 405 single set with the straps wasn't pretty at all. However the 2 barehanded single sets I got after that were alot better. So i am happy, very happy. My goal for this stack has been achieved.

I lift with no belt and my hip crease is in line with my knee from start of lift.

Most the guys in the gym were watching my weak ass fight this weight. Im sure it had to be funny to watch. Its funny though, I dont see anybody do deads, or squats for that matter. If Im not purple, seeing stars and gasping for breath Im not happy. And I'm 37!!!!!

Very nice on the lift. Damn you did a number on your hands.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Awards
  • Established
Great log!

Following along for the ride!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

135x10x2
225x8x2
315x3x2
405x1x3
315x6x3

I can't imagine not seeing people do squats at the gym. I've belonged to gyms where even the ladies like to get down and dirty and do some box squats...yes, pun intended :toofunny:

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Including myself i have seen maybe 5 people doing squats with a barbell, they all hit up the smith.
I cant do smith, tried it years back. Just dont feel right.

Officially last day of stack.

I had a very good chest workout. Pumps were awesome! Libido is nutz, I want to jump on nearly every woman I see. lol

This stack is the bomb! I highly recommend it!

Thanks for following along guys. I appreciate all the support and comments.

I will reps all of your posts in this thread in due time.

AI FTW!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I cant do smith, tried it years back. Just dont feel right.

Officially last day of stack.

I had a very good chest workout. Pumps were awesome! Libido is nutz, I want to jump on nearly every woman I see. lol

This stack is the bomb! I highly recommend it!

Thanks for following along guys. I appreciate all the support and comments.

I will reps all of your posts in this thread in due time.

AI FTW!
Thank you sir! for taking time out of your day to do a unsponsored log for us.:)