Using methyls strictly as pre-workout supps

juiceman909

Awards
Has anyone tried this with any amount of success?

At 6'0" 217 lbs and around 9 to 10% bf, I'm at my body's maximum genetic potential--believe me, I know I am, since I've gone up to 240 lbs multiple times on test, dbol, and sust, only to eventually fall back.

So going through full-blown cycles is fun and all, but I'm always going to end up back where I started. Until, of course, I do another cycle, and then, of course, I have to go through pct, let my body recover, and start all over again.

I wonder if you worked out at say, 4 to 5 pm in the day and took a 5mg dose superdrol before you lift 3-4x a week, would that amount shut you down? You wouldn't really have to deal with the roller coaster of your hormones because as soon as you started to crash you could just go to sleep.

Maybe you could do it for 5 or 6 weeks straight and then and then take a week off and use a serm? The purpose wouldn't be to make any more gains, but keep the benefits of a drug like superdrol (aggression, vascularity, etc) without shutting you down, wreaking all hell on your liver, and so on and so forth. It's kind of like pulsing, but done with the idea to sustain gains, not make more.

I mean, think about it, if you're only taking 20mg total a week, and during an average cycle you would take around 150 to 200 mg a week, is that little of a hormone really going to throw your body out of whack? Well, maybe with SD it would. lol

I don't know, just curious if anyone has tried it. Also, it doesn't have to be SD, I just mention it here because of its short half-life and instant effectiveness.

drudixon

Awards
Research pulsing. I haven't tried a pulse so I have nothing intelligent to say other than that I've read mixed reviews of it. Some love, some hate.

jdj16

jdj16

Awards
  • Established
yeah look for dr d's thread on "how to pulse orals".

i tried it, i didn't respond to it particularly well. some people respond fantastically. just like most of this, its highly user dependent.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
From what I remember of my "ph years" M5AA was always a good one for pre workout. Bout all it was good for, but nonetheless....

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
I've recently started something similar. I dose 10 mgs of SD on weekends only. Weekend are when I have time for the best workouts. Very busy throughout the week. There is a thread from 2009 on this. Was just re reading it today. Use search topics "super/mdrol once"......something like that. It's about dosing once a week foe lagging body parts and they also discuss 10 mg / day pulses etc.

I'm enjoying the weekends only dosing. Works best with SD. Need short half life and potency. I do feel like I got kicked in the balls on the weekends however.

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
Has anyone tried this with any amount of success?

At 6'0" 217 lbs and around 9 to 10% bf, I'm at my body's maximum genetic potential--believe me, I know I am, since I've gone up to 240 lbs multiple times on test, dbol, and sust, only to eventually fall back.

So going through full-blown cycles is fun and all, but I'm always going to end up back where I started. Until, of course, I do another cycle, and then, of course, I have to go through pct, let my body recover, and start all over again.

I wonder if you worked out at say, 4 to 5 pm in the day and took a 5mg dose superdrol before you lift 3-4x a week, would that amount shut you down? You wouldn't really have to deal with the roller coaster of your hormones because as soon as you started to crash you could just go to sleep.

Maybe you could do it for 5 or 6 weeks straight and then and then take a week off and use a serm? The purpose wouldn't be to make any more gains, but keep the benefits of a drug like superdrol (aggression, vascularity, etc) without shutting you down, wreaking all hell on your liver, and so on and so forth. It's kind of like pulsing, but done with the idea to sustain gains, not make more.

I mean, think about it, if you're only taking 20mg total a week, and during an average cycle you would take around 150 to 200 mg a week, is that little of a hormone really going to throw your body out of whack? Well, maybe with SD it would. lol

I don't know, just curious if anyone has tried it. Also, it doesn't have to be SD, I just mention it here because of its short half-life and instant effectiveness.

From what you’re saying in your post, it sounds pretty much like your going over the entire theory of pulsing orals.

But you want to take off more than a week break!!!
Count each day you pulse as a ON day.
The general rule is. Time OFF = Time ON + PCT.
When doing a pulse to make it really safe multilply by 2.
Time OFF = ((Time ON + PCT) * 2)

From your post, it sounds like you have already real these links, if not read them. They will give you more info on pulsing.

Dr. D's guide, "How to Pulse Orals"

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/62121-how-pulse-orals.html

Unreal's Guide to Superdrol

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/139851-unreals-guide-superdrol.html

Now I am just regulating information I have found, your need to study the theory of pulsing more yourself.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
If I was going to do that I wouldn't take it in the evening, you want to have as little superdrol in your blood at night during your natural test pulse as possible. If you took it the moment you woke up and then worked out within a few hours I think you'd get the desired effect but with much lower shut down. I would also not do it more than 3 days a week. You could always pair it with something like formestane too though to help keep your natural test levels higher, maybe some trib and fenugreek or something.

Actually I think I may try this, take 10mg of mdrol first thing in the morning, work out shortly after and then take a natural test boosting stack, I bet that would be a fun way to stay "on" with very little shut down....

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
If you read the AM thread on doing this with Superdrol/Mdrol they were advocating dosing 10 mgs one hour before your workout. This way you get the maximum benefit during your workout and for recovery. I don't know of it would work with anything other than Superdrol. Forget H/drol, Epiststane, they took a couple weeks to kick in. Spawn wa pretty good, not sure of for this protocol. Superdrol is the one where I notice it working even after the first or second dose at even as low as 10 mgs.

I'm actually getting a nice rebound effect 2/3 days later on my own libido, test production possibly.

juiceman909

Awards
Here's what I've been doing the last two weeks and my body has responded with amazing results:

5mg dose of Superdrol (1/2 pill) + 1/2 a pill of Epitest (7.5 mg of epistane, 10 mg of halotest) 1 hour prior to workout.

I'm lifting in the evenings, around 5 pm, because taking these supps and utilizing their potency to workout in the morning just knocks me out the rest of the day because of how hard I can push.

Halotest (a precursor of turinabol) doesn't really cause shutdown--at least certainly not at these doses. And I don't know if epistane at low doses can actually help the HPTA, but I swear it does for me.

I've taken SD by itself and then I've taken it in conjunction with Epitest. The difference is shocking. SD alone will immediately shrink my balls for a few days, but any time I take it with epitest not only do I get a nice kick in testosterone from the pills, it seems my hpta produces just as much if not more natty test.

I've been doing this for 4 straight days a week and the jolt that you get from taking these 2 prior to workouts is better than any pre-workout mix you could ever conjure. Of course, 75% of that is from the SD but they, that's why I'm taking it. :) As I said before, another reason for doing this at night is so that once your body starts to come down from them, you just go to sleep and don't have to deal with a mood disturbance.

I then do a 3 day off time where I take 1-2 doses of tamoxifen at 10 mg per dose.

There are no crashes, no side effects, no back pumps, no anxiety, no hpta shutdown, no destruction of my liver. My test, overall libido, concentration and mood actually seem higher, which is probably an effect of test rebound. Basically, you could say I'm doing a 2-3 day cycle (since that's how long the substances are active in my body AT THE MOST during the 4 days) followed by a 2 day pct and 2 off days.

Rinse and repeat. <-- God that's so cliche. :p

Again, this whole concept isn't meant to incite huge gains (or necessarily any big gains). It's simply a cruise type of idea that I prefer to use because since I've long since reached my maximum genetic potential with regards to size and mass.

I really so no reason I couldn't do this over and over throughout the entire summer.

juiceman909

Awards
And another reason behind this logic is so that you have that ON feeling all the time. That's one of the main culprits behind abuse and misuse of AAS/PH. Guys feel like Superman for for 3 months straight and then they simply can't deal with feeling like crap for a few weeks only to feel normal again after that.

This way, you still get that On feeling when you're at the gym but you're letting your body's natural hormones take over after that.

I'll see how it works for a couple months and post some pics and what not. :)

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
juiceman909 - im not sure how healthy it is to be repeating this plan of yours over the whole summer.

juiceman909

Awards
Well, I'm fairly susceptible to side effects, and I listen to my body well. If something's going on that it doesn't like or doesn't think is good for me, I'll pick up on it real quick.

I'll try it for a month or 6 weeks or so and then maybe take a one week break. If the results are good and I'm not feeling any sides, I see no reason not to continue.

These are extremely low doses of these compounds that I'm taking. Like the amount I'll be taking in an entire week is about what you would do in 1.5 to 2 days on a regular cycle.

Ancillaries, of course, are a given.

middleageguy

middleageguy

Awards
Here's what I've been doing the last two weeks and my body has responded with amazing results:

5mg dose of Superdrol (1/2 pill) + 1/2 a pill of Epitest (7.5 mg of epistane, 10 mg of halotest) 1 hour prior to workout.

I really so no reason I couldn't do this over and over throughout the entire summer.
A CEL rep advised me the following during a correspondence:

""You should never, ever under any circumstance take M-Drol and H-Drol at the same time""

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established

""You should never, ever under any circumstance take M-Drol and H-Drol at the same time""
Can you or the Rep elaborate on this and tell us why?

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
with certain orals I've seen it work great while with others not so much.its user dependent I would say if you have a good idea of how your body will react you could probably make great gains with this method of use.

onlyone

Awards
I read, not to long ago, about a guy that did Dbol pre workout only a couple of days a week. Said it worked great with minimum shutdown. I don't remember but I think he didn't do any PCT either? You should be able to find it here on AM if you search for Dbol

mark118

mark118

Awards
  • Established
I read, not to long ago, about a guy that did Dbol pre workout only a couple of days a week. Said it worked great with minimum shutdown. I don't remember but I think he didn't do any PCT either? You should be able to find it here on AM if you search for Dbol
did he have bloods done?

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
M-drol is not suitable to stack w/ H-drol because of hepatotoxicity issues.
Should that not apply to any other methyl stacked with mdrol? Also, does it not depend on how much of each you are dosing?

juiceman909

Awards
M-drol is not suitable to stack w/ H-drol because of hepatotoxicity issues.
Okay, please send me a link showing your findings on this combination.

Also, what about stacking either of these with SD? SD is considered far more toxic than either Epistane or Hdrol, yet people still stack them.

juiceman909

Awards

OMG! I already took half a pill last night! I'm screwed!

:yup:

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Should that not apply to any other methyl stacked with mdrol? Also, does it not depend on how much of each you are dosing?
Yes, it should. For the safety of the user, I don't recommend you stack m-drol with other 17a-m steroids.

Okay, please send me a link showing your findings on this combination.

Also, what about stacking either of these with SD? SD is considered far more toxic than either Epistane or Hdrol, yet people still stack them.
People do, that's correct. People also stack m-drol with p-plex and I know of 1 fella who sued because he was diagnosed with cholestatic jaundice.

juiceman909

Awards
Yes, it should. For the safety of the user, I don't recommend you stack m-drol with other 17a-m steroids.

People do, that's correct. People also stack m-drol with p-plex and I know of 1 fella who sued because he was diagnosed with cholestatic jaundice.
I don't doubt you one bit. But unfortunately, it's difficult to ever find any of the specifics in these cases. I have a feeling most of these people with problems are either genetically predispositioned to liver problems or they are blatantly irresponsible in their usage.

I can't see why it would be an issue for me to take 3 different methyls at 1/3 of the dose as opposed to 1 methyl at a full dose.

I'm not advocating this type of usage for beginners but I've been using AAS for 7 years now and I know how to listen to my body. I would really like to see how much and for how long some of these guys are using.

If you have info please share. :)

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
I don't doubt you one bit. But unfortunately, it's difficult to ever find any of the specifics in these cases. I have a feeling most of these people with problems are either genetically predispositioned to liver problems or they are blatantly irresponsible in their usage.

I can't see why it would be an issue for me to take 3 different methyls at 1/3 of the dose as opposed to 1 methyl at a full dose.

I'm not advocating this type of usage for beginners but I've been using AAS for 7 years now and I know how to listen to my body. I would really like to see how much and for how long some of these guys are using.

If you have info please share. :)
You see all kinds of methylated stacks on the market, some ph's containing 3-4. People will ultimately take them and probably end up ok.

But, for the safety of you guys, I will only give you what I deem safe advice. You will do what you will, but it is my job to try to point you in the safer direction.

juiceman909

Awards
You see all kinds of methylated stacks on the market, some ph's containing 3-4. People will ultimately take them and probably end up ok.

But, for the safety of you guys, I will only give you what I deem safe advice. You will do what you will, but it is my job to try to point you in the safer direction.

Well said, and much appreciated. :)