PH suggestions strictly for cutting?

Status
Not open for further replies.
finloopio

finloopio

Awards
Looking for the best PH out there to cut and really define my six pack. Someone suggested Epistane because it isn't as harsh on the liver, but I wanted to throw this out there to see if there is anything better suggested for strictly cutting and strength. My diet is dialed in, just have a bit of stubborn fat that I can't shed. I have had concerns with liver enzyme counts being high in the past so that is a consideration.

healthfanatic

healthfanatic

Awards
Epistane and furaz is the real deal. Get your liver enzymes checked before, during and after cycle. Investing into tudca would be beneficial as well. Have you ran pros before?

finloopio

finloopio

Awards
Epistane and furaz is the real deal. Get your liver enzymes checked before, during and after cycle. Investing into tudca would be beneficial as well. Have you ran pros before?
A while ago when very naive and uninformed. At least the supp shop guy told me to take milk thistle as liver support and gave me a test booster as a PCT. It was pretty rough on me though. I'm far more educated this time around, though very cautious and wanting to learn everything that I can do to make it a "safe" cycle.

Why TUDCA over other liver support sups?

Status
Not open for further replies.