Stimul8ting These Gains With Finaflex

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Ok so I trained arms yesterday and it was an early one. I was up at 4:30 but stimul8 got me moving really quick. I'm still not a a full level scoop yet. Today I hit up some legs.

Legs

Squat-ss-toe elevated standing calf raises(single leg)
135x10
3x185x8
Drop
135x8
All three sets had the drop set, legs were burning good

Calf raises were 15 reps per leg

Hack squat-ss-toe elevated standing calf raises(together)
Same exact weight and reps as the 4 sets of squats, with the drops on the last 3 sets

Calf raises were 30 reps

Body weight lunges-ss-toe elevated standing calf raises(together and using different feet positions to try and hit them at different angles)
4x15 reps per leg-ss-4x20 reps

Leg ext-ss-bench squats-ss-decline reverse crunches
4x95x15-ss-4x135x7-ss-4x20 reps
Legs were on fire! The decline crunches went till failure which was around 10 then I did it where all I lowered down to the bench was my hips/butt and then back up till failure which was around 10.

I was sweating so much this morning! Stimul8 had me going like crazy and the rests were really short my whole workout!

Yesterday was arms. Since it was early I did 2 huge giant sets. 1 set of each and then on to the next all the way down. Took about 2-3 min rest then back at it. I did 10 reps of all exercises

Ez bar curl-75lbs
Standing wide grip over head ext-75lbs
Seated DB curls-30's
Dips-bodyweight
Reverse grip BB curl-45lbs
Ez bar close grip press-75lbs
Incline bench DB spider curls-30's
Ez bar skullcrushers-75lbs
Close grip ez bar curls-75lbs
Close grip ez bar overhead ext-75lbs
DB hammer curls-30's
Feet elevated diamond push-ups-bodyweight
Susp sys bicep curl-bodyweight
Susp sys overhead tricep ext-bodyweight

Arms were pumped but I still wanted more!!

Standing DB curls(together)-ss-standing two arm DB over head ext.
1x10's x 50 reps-ss-1x10's x 50
Holy pump!!

Incline DB curls-ss-ez bar skullcrushers/press combo
1x30's x 12-ss-1x75x12

I wish I would of taken a pic cause my arms were SWOLE! I was late though:) I gave a scoop(just under level) to my bro in law. He's trying it tomorrow, I can't wait to see his reaction. Finaflex is one of his favorite companies for supps, he always has ignite2 on hand.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice workouts Pete. Stimul8 definitely allows you to get in shorter rest periods, get that heart rate blasting and the sweat pouring!

Let us know what the bro-in-law thinks

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Beast workout! Jealous of that volume!

joh408

Awards
  • Established
That's a hell of a giant set! Nice work

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Nice workouts Pete. Stimul8 definitely allows you to get in shorter rest periods, get that heart rate blasting and the sweat pouring! Let us know what the bro-in-law thinks
I will for sure! I know he will love it!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I just gave a little less that a level scoop to my buddy who lifts as well! I'll give his feedback too

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good Lord, Pete. What a session.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice sesh buddy! Stimul8 is great for keeping that motor running strong :D

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Just got done grocery shopping and my legs could barely get me around this place! Holy pain!

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Wait legs? I thought it was a glamour day?!

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Ah I definitely misread your post from yesterday. Thought you hit arms twice in a row

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Chest and biceps

Incline DB press
80's x 10
85's x 10
90's x 10
95's x 9
Drop
80's x 7

30 degree incline hammer DB press with twist at the end
4x60's x10

Flat Reverse grip BB press-ss-flat BB bench
4x135x8-ss-4x135x8
After I was done with the reverse grip I would rack it and move my hands to normal grip and press for 8 more reps. These were badass!

Feet elevated Stretch push-ups-ss-BB curl
4x20 reps-ss-4x85x10

Preacher
4x90x10
Drop
45x10
All 4 sets had the drop set. Arms were pumped!

Seated DB curl-ss-feet elevated push-ups-ss-reverse grip BB curl
4x30's x 10-ss-4x10 reps-ss-4x45x10

joh408

Awards
  • Established
I love reverse grip. I'm stronger on it than incline and it gives me a pump and feeling in my upper chest that *****s incline

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Impressive Db incline!!!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Today was back and hamstrings

Wide grip pull-ups-ss-susp sys rows
4x8 reps-ss-4x8 reps

Chins-ss-susp sys rev grip rows
4x8 reps-ss-4x8 reps

Bent over BB row
135x10
185x10
195x8
195x8
Drop
185x5
Drop
135x8

1 arm DB row
80x10
100x10
110x8
100x10
Drop
80x5
Drop
60x6

Exercise Ball hyper ext-ss-exercise ball reverse hyper ext-ss-wide grip inverted rows-ss-meadows rows
4x15 reps-ss-4x15 reps-ss-4x10 reps-ss-4x90x8

Lying leg curl-ss-reverse decline crunches
4x45x10-ss-4x12 reps
The rests were 5 sec.

BB stiff deads
4x225x7
Rests were 15 sec.

Great workout, I have noticed that I'm sweating more since starting Stimul8. My bro in law liked the Stimul8 sample I gave him, he has a super high tolerance for stims. I personally think he needs to take a break. His fav pre is game day and that stuff is strong. He uses heaping scoops sometimes, crazy. A little less that a level scoop is where I'm at right now and it's working great. This is definitely one of the best pre's I've taken, it's in the top 5 for sure! Happy bunny day.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice drop sets there Pete. I find Stimul8 stronger than GD or even Max Intense, especially on a scoop per scoop basis.

There are many good options out there, so it's great to see Stimul8 rank so high on your list.

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Pete, or anyone that may have knowledge for that matter, does the stimul8 compare to something like OG muscle marinade?

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Pete, or anyone that may have knowledge for that matter, does the stimul8 compare to something like OG muscle marinade?
mmm not really...I can see the basis of your comparison tho
I don't care to speak out on other company products really, and I don't have anything bad to say about MM or purus by any means..
off the top, MM has creatine in it, Stimul8 does not (for those who do not wish to have creatine in their pre)
I also think the stim portion of Stimul8 is greater and hits much harder (yet smoother) than MM, personally..
on the flip side, there are certainly more added minerals and other things added in to MM (tho I personally do not care for any b12 that is sourced from cyanocobalamin)
fwiw

superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
mmm not really...I can see the basis of your comparison tho I don't care to speak out on other company products really, and I don't have anything bad to say about MM or purus by any means.. off the top, MM has creatine in it, Stimul8 does not (for those who do not wish to have creatine in their pre) I also think the stim portion of Stimul8 is greater and hits much harder (yet smoother) than MM, personally.. on the flip side, there are certainly more added minerals and other things added in to MM (tho I personally do not care for any b12 that is sourced from cyanocobalamin) fwiw
Guess I should have specified what exactly I was looking for in comparison. I am looking for something a bit stim heavy. I loved the fact every time I drank the MM I was guaranteed a PR. I appreciate the response and the fact that you and the rest of the fina guys won't bash another companies product.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Nice drop sets there Pete. I find Stimul8 stronger than GD or even Max Intense, especially on a scoop per scoop basis. There are many good options out there, so it's great to see Stimul8 rank so high on your list.
I think everyone reacts differently to supps. But definitely one of my top go to pre's. My wife is going to try a 1/2 scoop tomorrow, I'll let you guys know how it goes. Oh and my bro in law just informed me he took it hungover, wtf! I told him he needs to try it again when he's ready to be serious.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
MM was a great pre. I personally think stim wise that Stimul8 has a much better effect. The focus and intensity are top fuking notch!!!! I don't think you will be disappointed if you bought it, especially if your looking for a stim effect

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Up early cause I have to be on the job site for my father in law. Almost a full scoop of Stimul8 and I'm feeling great. Another super bro day, chest and biceps, let's shock dem muscles!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Curls for the girls!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Guess I should have specified what exactly I was looking for in comparison. I am looking for something a bit stim heavy. I loved the fact every time I drank the MM I was guaranteed a PR. I appreciate the response and the fact that you and the rest of the fina guys won't bash another companies product.
Yes MM was known as a PR buster but it made me crash so hard after my workout. Gave me crazy jitters etc. As others stated I think Stimul8 hits as hard but in a much cleaner way.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I didn't have a lot of time this morning for a workout but I got it done. This workout was about 30 min

Flat BB bench
135x15
185x10
205x10
225x5
Drop
205x5
Drop
185x5
Drop
135x10
The rests were 15 sec.

Incline DB press-ss-susp sys bicep curls
4x80's x 10-ss-4x8 reps

Flat DB hammer press-ss-preacher curls
4x60's x 10-ss-4x90x8
Rests were 20 sec

Reverse grip flat bench-ss-seated dumbbell curl(together)-ss-stretch push-ups
3x135x8-ss-3x30's x 8-ss-3x10 reps
5 sec rests

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's a lot of work to complete in 15 minutes!

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Good job Pete... that full scoop will keep you going most of the day!
I like the jump start for my days I get from early morning work out and a good ol shot of stimul8. But had to flip my schedule around today. Can def tell the difference

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am a stimaholic and i've yet to go over a scoop...but i did add .5 as a booster at lunch today!!!

you are killing it pete, what ever you are doing, keep doing it!!!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
i am a stimaholic and i've yet to go over a scoop...but i did add .5 as a booster at lunch today!!! you are killing it pete, what ever you are doing, keep doing it!!!
Thanks buddy! I really like the Stimul8 at between 3/4 and 1 level scoop.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am a stimaholic and i've yet to go over a scoop...but i did add .5 as a booster at lunch today!!!
I enjoy a half scoop on rest days.. I get pretty good appetite suppression from stimul8

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I enjoy a half scoop on rest days.. I get pretty good appetite suppression from stimul8
I agree, the appetite suppression works great. Sometimes I have to force myself to eat my post workout meal