Stimul8ting These Gains With Finaflex

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Today was back and then I decided to hit up some hams at the end for a giant set.

Back
Wide grip pull-ups-ss-wide grip inverted rows
4x10 reps-ss-4x8 reps

Reverse grip inverted rows-ss-reverse grip bent over BB rows
4x10 rep-ss-4x135x8 reps

Normal grip bent over BB rows-ss-bent over dual DB rows
4x135x10-ss-4x30's x 7

1 arm DB row-ss-meadows rows
4x80x10-ss-4x90x8
My back was toast after these.

Giant set for hams

Exercise ball reverse hyper ext-ss-lying leg curl-ss-exercise ball leg curl-ss-BB stiff deads
4x20 reps-ss-4x45x12-ss-4x20 reps-ss-4x135x10
I did all 4 giant sets with no break, just one exercise after another until done. They were burning bad!
NICE workout! I havent done inverted rows in while. I have back/bis today also so I might hit that

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Indeed good work. Inverted rows reminded me how much I like rack chins......noted.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Been forever since I've done them as well. Going to throw these In tomorrow for fun.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Those look sick! I'll be trying those next back day, hopefully I can do them:)

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I was going to do legs today but I thought of another sick chest/bicep routine, had to do it! I'll post when these boys crash. Legs will be tomorrow.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was going to do legs today but I thought of another sick chest/bicep routine, had to do it! I'll post when these boys crash. Legs will be tomorrow.
Kill us with suspense why don't ya haha!!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Chest and biceps. 3/4-1 full scoop. I think I took a little more than usual. Still no crash or anything abnormal, just a killer workout.

Chest
Incline BB press
135x15
185x12
205x7
Drop
185x5

185x9
Drop
135x12

Now I did a giant set for chest

60 degree incline DB press-ss-flat hammer style DB press-ss-flat reverse grip BB press-ss-stretch push-ups
4x60's x 10-ss-4x60's x 8-ss-4x135x7-ss-4x15 reps
Chest was pumped as hell after those four giant sets!

Biceps
Preacher
90x10
95x10
100x10
102.5x10
105x10
Drop
102.5x6
Drop
100x5
Drop
95x5
Drop
90x4
Drop
45x15
Wow!

Incline DB curl
3x30's x 12

Hammer curls-ss-feet elevated push-ups
3x30's x 12-ss-3x10 reps

After the last set of push-ups I went right into ez bar 21's
1x45x21
Then a set of dips
Bodyweight x 8 reps
Then into BB curl(just bar)
1x45x25
Then another set of dips
Bodyweight x 8 reps
Lastly reverse grip BB curl(just bar)
1x45x12
Then last set of dips for 8 reps

3 words, pumped as fuk!!
Insane workout and I loved the pairing of the exercises together.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ya killer sesh buddy!!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good lawd, that volume!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Thanks guys, the only thing I'm pissed I didn't have time for cause I was in a rush at the end was take a pic! Man I looked huge, my arms and chest looked great and the veinage was crazy.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Two words - Freakin Beast! (or "Show Off" I can't make up my mind) jk. Very nice work Pete!

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Haha! I'm getting all these ideas from the MI40 workout. There's a week where everyday there's giant sets for the body part your training.
2= ss
3= great sets
4=giant sets

My math correct there??

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
2= ss 3= great sets 4=giant sets My math correct there??
I guess, it sounds good to me.

Ok here was my leg session from this morning. I think I'm between 3/4-1 full/level scoop of Stimul8 just because it's was 5am and I was damn tired. But not after about 20 min of Stimul8 in the bloodstream!

Giant set! I did this 4 times

Leg ext-90x15 reps
Lying Leg curl-90x8 reps
Bench squat-135x8 reps
Bench split squat-bodyweight x 8 reps per leg
Lunges-bodyweight x 9 reps per leg
Toe elevated standing calf raises(together)-bodyweight x 30 reps
Plate squat-45x10 reps
Bench front squat-135x8 reps

Hack squat-ss-toe elevated standing calf raises(separate)-3 sets
-135x10-ss-15 reps per leg
-185x9-ss-15 reps per leg
-185x9, drop to 135x10-ss-15 reps per leg

Then went straight into plate squats again
2x45x10
5 sec rest I between sets

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Leg got slammed huh?? Mine are sore as fuk from yesterday

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know you have been running these high volume workouts for a while now. Have you noticed a difference with rest times, sweat, and peak energy with Stimul8 as apposed to other pre's? I ask because I know when using FST-7 which ended up being very high volume - I couldn't adhere to the rest times prescribed (always got back under the bar quicker) and always had something left in the tank at the end.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I know you have been running these high volume workouts for a while now. Have you noticed a difference with rest times, sweat, and peak energy with Stimul8 as apposed to other pre's? I ask because I know when using FST-7 which ended up being very high volume - I couldn't adhere to the rest times prescribed (always got back under the bar quicker) and always had something left in the tank at the end.
Oh yes definitely, my rest times are non existent and MI40 always has between 30-40 sec rests, most of the time I can't make it to these times! The sweat, my basement is quite cold right now and normally even with high intensity workouts I don't sweat that much but I do have to say that I've been sweating a lot more recently, which makes me feel even more accomplished when I'm done. The energy, like I said before hits me quick, even though my body has gotten used to stimul8 it still hits me really good. I know within 10 min I'm ready to go! Stimul8 compared to other pre's, I really can't compare it, it's so different. The stim effect is very smooth, it's compared to SpeedX3 and XcelleratorX I think. The actually energy you get from Stimul8 isn't comparable to anything I've tried, It's just different. I'm trying to put words on it, the best phrase I can come up with is "if you decide to take Stimul8 you better be ready to do work!" The motivation, drive and focus I get blows everything out of the water. No other pre can compare to the short rest times at all. When you say there's always something left in the tank, that's an understatement for me. I never want to quit my workout, I'm always thinking of the next exercise! I literally have to force myself to quit most the time. This alone is a seller in my book! This sh!t is crazy! But in a great way.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yes definitely, my rest times are non existent and MI40 always has between 30-40 sec rests, most of the time I can't make it to these times! The sweat, my basement is quite cold right now and normally even with high intensity workouts I don't sweat that much but I do have to say that I've been sweating a lot more recently, which makes me feel even more accomplished when I'm done. The energy, like I said before hits me quick, even though my body has gotten used to stimul8 it still hits me really good. I know within 10 min I'm ready to go! Stimul8 compared to other pre's, I really can't compare it, it's so different. The stim effect is very smooth, it's compared to SpeedX3 and XcelleratorX I think. The actually energy you get from Stimul8 isn't comparable to anything I've tried, It's just different. I'm trying to put words on it, the best phrase I can come up with is "if you decide to take Stimul8 you better be ready to do work!" The motivation, drive and focus I get blows everything out of the water. No other pre can compare to the short rest times at all. When you say there's always something left in the tank, that's an understatement for me. I never want to quit my workout, I'm always thinking of the next exercise! I literally have to force myself to quit most the time. This alone is a seller in my book! This sh!t is crazy! But in a great way.
Couldn't agree more. It's a home run all the way around.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pretty accurate (early) review Pete. It funny you compared it to Sx3, my former #1 prior to trying stimul8. Different beasts though.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Told you Stimul8 puts you into orbit! Ignite2 and Stimul8 are both effective PWOs in my arsenal. Nice workout BTW!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Pretty accurate (early) review Pete. It funny you compared it to Sx3, my former #1 prior to trying stimul8. Different beasts though.
Totally different. Sx3 is a great pre for sure but I agree with you Stimul8 takes the cake for sure! It will be nice to switch between the two.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Told you Stimul8 puts you into orbit! Ignite2 and Stimul8 are both effective PWOs in my arsenal. Nice workout BTW!
Yes you were right, it's some potent stuff. I'm going to hit up some guns today, hopefully get a great pump going!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes you were right, it's some potent stuff. I'm going to hit up some guns today, hopefully get a great pump going!
With all that volume I am sure those guns will be ripping through the skin.

Do you throw 21's in at the end, or the 100 rep curl? (can't remember)

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Alright! Bi's and tri's!
3/4-1 scoop Stimul8

Preacher
90x15
95x12
2x105x9
Drop
102.5x3
Drop
100x3
Drop
95x3
Drop
90x5
Drop
45x12

Incline DB curl
4x30's x 12

Close grip bench
135x15
155x12
2x165x10
Drop
155x7
Drop
135x10

Ez bar overhead ext
4x85x12

Standing close grip ez bar curl-ss-standing reverse grip overhead ez bar ext
3x65x10-ss-3x65x10

BB curl-ss-1 arm DB overhead ext
3x95x10-ss-3x30x10 per arm

Susp sys bicep curl-ss-susp sys overhead tricep ext
3x10 reps-ss-3x10 reps
5 sec rests

Reverse grip BB curl-ss-normal grip BB curl(just bar)
4x15 reps-ss-4x15 reps
5 sec rests

Ez bar 21's
1 set of 65 for 21
Could barely finish

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
With all that volume I am sure those guns will be ripping through the skin. Do you throw 21's in at the end, or the 100 rep curl? (can't remember)
I did something a little different today with the BB reverse grip then right into normal grip for 30 rep sets and a 5 sec breather before the next set.

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Agree here. Stimul8 is purely in its own category. I was Sx3 junkie b4.

Yup on the ignite2 just started my first ever tub. Very good and completely different pre.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Ok, I took Saturday off from lifting cause I had so much to do. But I got a nice one in on Sunday and of course this morning.

Back and hams

Wide grip pull-ups-ss-overhand, like holding a BB dual DB rows
6x10 reps-ss-6x30's x 10

Wide grip inverted rows-ss-susp sys face pulls
4x10 reps-ss-4x10 reps

Incline bench dual plate row-ss-meadows rows
4x45's x 10-ss-4x95x10

Deadlifts
4x225x10 reps

Susp sys leg curl-ss-susp sys reverse crunch
4x15 reps-ss-4x15 reps
No rests at all

Bench squat-ss-wide grip ez bar curl
4x135x10-ss-4x65x10
No rests, just kept on going

Lying leg curl-ss-wide grip(pinkies touching collars)ez bar row-ss-hanging leg raise(toes to ceiling)
4x45x15-ss-4x65x12-ss-4x5 reps
No rest either.

Finished with 1 set of ez bar 21's at 65lbs

Today was shoulders and triceps

Seated DB lat raises
4x20's x 12
Every set had a drop set where I would go down to 10's till fail which was around 10-12 reps

Bent over DB rear delt raises
Exact same as the seated side laterals with the drops

Standing 1 arm leaning DB lat raise-ss-ez bar upright row
4x20's x 12 per arm-ss-4x65x12

Standing BB press-ss-standing DB press
4x95x12-ss-4x20's x 10

Standing wide grip ez bar overhead tri ext
4x65x15

Ez bar skull rusher press combo(I lower the bar slowly to my forehead, about 5 sec negatives then move my elbows down to sides and press the bar up, then lower slowly back down again)
4x75x10
These burn like hell!

Dips
4x10 reps

Susp sys overhead tri ext-ss-bench dip with feet on exercise ball
4x10 reps-ss-4x12 reps

I do want to add the the same stim effect that I got at the beginning isn't there but all the other factors are like focus, intensity, etc. I'm alert and wide awake but no crazy stim feel. It's actually cool that it switched a little and is crazy smooth. I still feel the energy now and it's almost 2 in the afternoon and I took my scoop around 7:30 this morning!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Interesting skull crusher to press lifts! Have to be careful to not slip and really crush the skull! Lol. Beast volume brother. SMHS

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Interesting skull crusher to press lifts! Have to be careful to not slip and really crush the skull! Lol. Beast volume brother. SMHS
Thanks man, I've never seen this movement either but it's in the MI40 workout. I am not doing the workout exact cause I can't do some of the exercises that he wants you to do cause I lift at home but I try to replace them the best I can.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks man, I've never seen this movement either but it's in the MI40 workout. I am not doing the workout exact cause I can't do some of the exercises that he wants you to do cause I lift at home but I try to replace them the best I can.
Will have to look up the MI40 as it's time for a change in my routines.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Ok I forgot to post this. I received this last week! What do you guys think?

image-2683551662.jpg

It's a large, fits perfect but it isn't what I thought. On the website it's white with black logos. I'm just trying to decide if I like the light blue. I emailed Finaflex the same day asking if there are different colors but no response. Not sure what to do. Maybe some of the reps can help me out.

joh408

Awards
  • Established
I like the blue. Looks like a nice lightweight sweatshirt for warming up but I'd have to cut out the sleeves or something. Looks pretty damn tight

wicked442

wicked442

Board Sponsor
Awards
I was checking that out too. I like the black,but would wear either one. I got the Freak shirt comming along with some ALC/CLA.

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Helluva workout Pete. I just found MI40 and gave it a good look over. Kinda confused on the NOS sets but I just gotta read a little more. The skullcrusher to press seems like a good one. I used to do a variation of that. Usually start with a skullcrusher and then once elbows are straight bring it to the chest for a close grip bench press.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I like the blue. Looks like a nice lightweight sweatshirt for warming up but I'd have to cut out the sleeves or something. Looks pretty damn tight
It t-shirt material, very light weight. It fits super good too. The sleeves cut off would be sick!