CEL Stack Cycling - Anxiety Relief and Gains

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
I'm currently using cloma-plex (been on for a month as part of pct), I just added api-plex and it's helping a lot with anxiety and sleep. I've had a lot of anxiety issues for decades, and I'm no longer taking any perspcription medication for it. To help mitigate anxiety issues, and help with my fitness goals I'm planning on cycling between cloma-plex (anxiety gets worse if/when test levels fall), and m-test so that I don't get too used to either of the ingredients and I can keep hormone levels optimized.

Would six weeks of cloma-plex at 4 caps ed be a safe dosage and timeframe, and same question for m-test. I figure there will eventually be diminished returns from them, and I'm on a limited budget so I need to stretch them out a bit even if I'm not getting a full dose.

I'm also interested to see what the upper bound time limit would be for api-plex as well, it's really helping and I'd love to be on it indefinately, but I'm not sure if that would be safe/smart. It's honestly the best thing I've tried outside of pharma (xanax, clonzapam), even kava and l-theanine didn't have that kind of impact for me. If anyone knows of other supplements with similar effects I could cycle between I'd love those suggestions as well.

I guess I should also say I'm 42yo, 5'11", 205lbs in relatively good health outside of the anxiety and slightly elevated bp which I'm on valsartan for 80mg ed.

Thanks in advance everyone, have a great day.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm currently using cloma-plex (been on for a month as part of pct), I just added api-plex and it's helping a lot with anxiety and sleep. I've had a lot of anxiety issues for decades, and I'm no longer taking any perspcription medication for it. To help mitigate anxiety issues, and help with my fitness goals I'm planning on cycling between cloma-plex (anxiety gets worse if/when test levels fall), and m-test so that I don't get too used to either of the ingredients and I can keep hormone levels optimized.

Would six weeks of cloma-plex at 4 caps ed be a safe dosage and timeframe, and same question for m-test. I figure there will eventually be diminished returns from them, and I'm on a limited budget so I need to stretch them out a bit even if I'm not getting a full dose.

I'm also interested to see what the upper bound time limit would be for api-plex as well, it's really helping and I'd love to be on it indefinately, but I'm not sure if that would be safe/smart. It's honestly the best thing I've tried outside of pharma (xanax, clonzapam), even kava and l-theanine didn't have that kind of impact for me. If anyone knows of other supplements with similar effects I could cycle between I'd love those suggestions as well.

I guess I should also say I'm 42yo, 5'11", 205lbs in relatively good health outside of the anxiety and slightly elevated bp which I'm on valsartan for 80mg ed.

Tagging Steve, he will be of help.
@sns8778

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
I like Sleep Assist XT a lot
I'll check it out, do you just use it for sleep at night? Some sleep aids I've been able to use at low dose for anxiety reduction, any thoughts on using it that way?

kira1357

Awards
I'll check it out, do you just use it for sleep at night? Some sleep aids I've been able to use at low dose for anxiety reduction, any thoughts on using it that way?
Sleep assist has melatonin in it, so best to save it for night only. SNS Stress and Anxiety Support is what I'd go with for anxiety reduction, if you react well to adaptogens.

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
Sleep assist has melatonin in it, so best to save it for night only. SNS Stress and Anxiety Support is what I'd go with for anxiety reduction, if you react well to adaptogens.
I'm steering away from ashwaganda and l-theanine right now. Neither really sit right with me. Appreciate the suggestion though!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There are some people that do use 1 capsule of Sleep Assist XT during the day for anxiety reduction. It's not common, but I have heard it and the people that I've heard it from seem to love it.

I use Stress & Anxiety Support and KannaEase daily for my anxiety and it helps a lot.

Growth Factor XT is a great product that many people use for daily anxiety. Some people use all 4 capsules before bedtime, but a lot of people notice a mood improvement and decreased levels of anxiety from it, so they will use 2 caps twice per day rather than 4 caps before bedtime.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Cloma-Plex and M-Test are both great natural testosterone boosters.

I would definitely suggest using the suggested dosages if you could, which are 6 capsules per day. I think you would still see some results at 4 per day, but you're talking pennies per day to go up to 6 caps and get the best results.

A lot of people run either/or, whichever they like, year round - including myself, so I disagree about the diminishing returns part. What some people consider getting used to something isn't the supplement stopping working, its them getting used to the way that they feel on it and that becoming their new normal, so they just don't realize how well its working anymore.

You can definitely use Api-Plex year round. I do and so do a ton of other people.

There's no reason to cycle it, but adding Stress & Anxiety Support or KannaEase to it are a great stack.

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
Cloma-Plex and M-Test are both great natural testosterone boosters.

I would definitely suggest using the suggested dosages if you could, which are 6 capsules per day. I think you would still see some results at 4 per day, but you're talking pennies per day to go up to 6 caps and get the best results.

A lot of people run either/or, whichever they like, year round - including myself, so I disagree about the diminishing returns part. What some people consider getting used to something isn't the supplement stopping working, its them getting used to the way that they feel on it and that becoming their new normal, so they just don't realize how well its working anymore.

You can definitely use Api-Plex year round. I do and so do a ton of other people.

There's no reason to cycle it, but adding Stress & Anxiety Support or KannaEase to it are a great stack.

Thanks I apprecaite both replies, I'll take a look at Growth Factor XT, the L-theanine is something that doesn't agree with me, but it looks like it's dosed pretty low at 50mg in there. I am being very careful with anything with Ashwaganda in it right now, I have gotten some odd effects from it recently, kind of like an emotional numbing of sorts. It took a good month or so for that to subside after discontinuing use, so I'm keeping that on the shelf for now.

I am using Liftmode Kanna as well from time to time. Kanna is an odd one, sometimes it helps with anxiety, other times I feel like it hieghtens it. I will also check out KannaEase when my liftmode tincture runs out.

I actually am finishing up my current bottle of Cloma-plex at full dose this week, then I'll testing m-test at full dose directly after, and I'm going to keep running the api-plex at 2 caps per day. I'll test both out at 4 caps on my next run of each to see how it plays out.

Your products are solid, and as someone who is really relying on them to help with these issues I can't say how much I appreciate what you do. Thank you.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks I apprecaite both replies, I'll take a look at Growth Factor XT, the L-theanine is something that doesn't agree with me, but it looks like it's dosed pretty low at 50mg in there. I am being very careful with anything with Ashwaganda in it right now, I have gotten some odd effects from it recently, kind of like an emotional numbing of sorts. It took a good month or so for that to subside after discontinuing use, so I'm keeping that on the shelf for now.

I am using Liftmode Kanna as well from time to time. Kanna is an odd one, sometimes it helps with anxiety, other times I feel like it hieghtens it. I will also check out KannaEase when my liftmode tincture runs out.

I actually am finishing up my current bottle of Cloma-plex at full dose this week, then I'll testing m-test at full dose directly after, and I'm going to keep running the api-plex at 2 caps per day. I'll test both out at 4 caps on my next run of each to see how it plays out.

Your products are solid, and as someone who is really relying on them to help with these issues I can't say how much I appreciate what you do. Thank you.
You're very welcome. Thank you for the kind words, I really appreciate that.

I'm going to reply to the parts of your post on Ashwagandha and Kanna, but in a way with some information that you may already know, but I wanted to detail it out for anyone else that may be reading now or in the future. I hope that's alright.

Ashwagandha:
People rarely ever experience any type of side effects with Ashwagandha, but in 99% of cases that they do, it's with generic Ashwagandha.

The only types of Ashwagandha that I would ever consider taking, and I do take both daily and have for a long time, is KSM-66 and Sensoril. (Shoden is okay also, although I don't take it personally).

Even the Indian government issued a warning about generic versions of Ashwagandha and suppliers using the wrong parts of the plant to try to drive costs down in the generic market.

KSM-66 is great for hormone optimization, mood support, and a lot of other benefits.

Sensoril, which we use in both Lean Edge and Stress & Anxiety Support is excellent for supporting mood and reducing stress and anxiety.

Kanna:
What you mentioned about Kanna in general sometimes helping with anxiety and sometimes seeming to heighten it is related to the type and source that people use and does not apply to types like KannaEase or Zembrin, both of which are excellent for stress and anxiety.

The thing with Kanna is that there are people that want to take it for stress and anxiety, but there are also people that want to take it to try to get a natural high - and therefore you have all sorts of odd forms, percentages, etc.

KannaEase is specifically standardized to help with stress and anxiety and to help take the edge of and improve mood.

Zembrin is as well, but we go with KannaEase because it works better for a lot of people and is a lot less expensive.