Stimul8ting These Gains With Finaflex

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Question 2- this product was a good source of clean energy.

Very much so. Ok I took 3/4 scoop and it was strong but it was very clean, I want to say unbelievably clean! I never had any jitters or cracked out feeling. I really like the strong clean energy that Stimul8 produces. It's unlike any product I've had before. I do want to say that the energy just faded sometime this afternoon 2-3 ish with no crash.
So I will definitely give this a 5 out of 5 for clean energy! It lasted awhile since I took the scoop around 7 am

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
Question 2- this product was a good source of clean energy.

Very much so. Ok I took 3/4 scoop and it was strong but it was very clean, I want to say unbelievably clean! I never had any jitters or cracked out feeling. I really like the strong clean energy that Stimul8 produces. It's unlike any product I've had before. I do want to say that the energy just faded sometime this afternoon 2-3 ish with no crash.
So I will definitely give this a 5 out of 5 for clean energy! It lasted awhile since I took the scoop around 7 am
Good to hear pete. I'm glad you notice this as well. I thought I was crazy when I stated the same initial response as far as having a good source of energy throughout most of my day with ZERO crash.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
It's damn early about hit a quick crazy fast paced short rest leg session! 1 scoop Stimul8 down, already feel it doin it's thang and it's only been 3 min!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's damn early about hit a quick crazy fast paced short rest leg session! 1 scoop Stimul8 down, already feel it doin it's thang and it's only been 3 min!
Mmm.

Kill it bro!

tcslick

tcslick

Awards
Close grip BB press
4x135x8

Had a great pump from the short rests. Tomorrow I actually have to get up at 4am to get a quick leg workout in before I head to Snags world to help my bro in law on a job site.
Nice, my fav tricep exercise. I also have been doing reverse grip bench wide with elbows in.

Have you tried Ignite also? I haven't tried Stim8 yet but I LOVE Ignite.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Tomorrow I actually have to get up at 4am to get a quick leg workout in before I head to Snags world to help my bro in law on a job site.
I just saw this
where you guys working at?

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Nice, my fav tricep exercise. I also have been doing reverse grip bench wide with elbows in. Have you tried Ignite also? I haven't tried Stim8 yet but I LOVE Ignite.
I normally do them at the beginning of my tri exercises with more weight but I was trying something new. Rev grip bench is badass! I usually do it as a finisher exercise. I have tried ignite, it's a great pre. Stimul8 could possibly be my new fav pre!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
It's an elementary school calked croninger. I think I spelled it wrong. It's on trier rd. also at snider high
sure man - not far away from where my parents are and brothers grew up -- they both went to Snider
had it been different day, I would've strolled out to see you...been swamped lately, no end in sight

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
sure man - not far away from where my parents are and brothers grew up -- they both went to Snider had it been different day, I would've strolled out to see you...been swamped lately, no end in sight
It's cool, I'm actually there quite often. Most of the time I'm there for a couple days. I go with my bro in law to the gym he belongs to, spiece. Fuking huge!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
It's cool, I'm actually there quite often. Most of the time I'm there for a couple days. I go with my bro in law to the gym he belongs to, spiece. Fuking huge!
yeah no doubt, too big for me
I don't like being surrounded by ppl everywhere I turn, when I'm working out
pretty impressive facility for sure tho

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
yeah no doubt, too big for me I don't like being surrounded by ppl everywhere I turn, when I'm working out pretty impressive facility for sure tho
We normally go early morning and there is no one there. My bro in law goes in the evening sometimes and he said it's crazy packed!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Sorry I forgot to post yesterday's workout. It was short but at 4:30 in the morning cause I had to get the the job site really early. I just hit some legs up real quick cause I knew I would be worked when I got to work. The whole workout didn't have any rests and if there was it was just to change weights. I took almost 1 level scoop, yep it woke me right up! I still think that 3/4 scoop is where it's at for me.

Leg ext-ss-bench squats
4x90x15-ss-4x135x8
Could barely get 8 cause legs were burning

Bulgarian split squat-ss-toe elevated calf raises(single leg)
4x10 reps per leg-ss-4x15 reps per leg

Hack squat-ss-toe elevated calf raises(both legs)
4x185x8-ss-4x30 reps
The last set of hack squats I did one drop set of 135 till failure

Plate squats
4x45x5
5 sec rests, 5 reps, 5 sec rest, etc.
For a total of 20 reps

Then I get to the jobsite and the tile on this floor is glued like crazy so I get to run the tile machine which works your whole body. So I did that for roughly 3-3 1/2 hrs. I was sweating my a$$ off.

joh408

Awards
  • Established
Solid early morning lift plus a little extra with that tile machine. Sounds pretty rough

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Solid early morning lift plus a little extra with that tile machine. Sounds pretty rough
The tile machine kills you! The blade is constantly bouncing off the tile, almost like a sideways jackhammer.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Ok, today was back and some hams. I took 3/4 scoop of Stimul8 today, that works perfect for me. This tub will last me quite a while at that dosing!

Wide grip pull-up
4x10 reps

Wide grip inverted row-ss-bent over dual DB row(almost like a row where the DB's start more in front and you row them back and squeeze at the top)
4x10 reps-ss-4x20's x 8
Didn't need much weight on the rows upper back was burning like crazy

1 arm DB row
80x10
90x10
95x10
100x10
Drop
80x8
Drop
60x7
The two drops on the last set were killer

Reverse grip inverted row-ss-reverse grip wide ez bar bent over row(hands touching the collars)
4x8 reps-ss-4x65x15

Lying leg curl-ss-chins
4x90x8-ss-4x10 reps

Susp sys leg curls-ss-susp sys reverse crunches-ss-susp sys rows(alt from elbows out to elbows in every other rep)
3x10 reps-ss-3x10 reps-ss-3x10 reps
No rest, just went straight through all 3 triple sets

Exercise ball hamstring curl-ss-hammer grip pull-ups
1x15 reps-ss-1x10 reps

Good mornings(just the bar)
1x45x100 reps

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pair of nice workouts there Pete. That is the thing about 3/4 scoop dosing. That tub will yield another 10 workouts..

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Pair of nice workouts there Pete. That is the thing about 3/4 scoop dosing. That tub will yield another 10 workouts..
I think this is a neighborhood I need to keep my scoops in. It's like a full scoop and I can't avoid over training.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killer day pete!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Doing work in here. Nice job.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Thanks guys, I'll post up my workout from this morning a little later.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I hit up some shoulders and tri's this morning with 3/4 scoop of Stimul8. It's the perfect amount of energy to get me through my workouts, this stuff is awesome!

Shoulders

Giant set

Seated DB lat raises-ss-seated DB lat raises(low weight)-ss-seated DB press(no back)-ss-plate front raise-ss-standing BB press-ss-incline bench rear delt raises-ss-ez bar upright row

4x20's x 12-ss-4x10's x 10-ss-4x20's x 10-ss-4x45x10-ss-4x95x8-ss-4x10's x 15-ss-4x65x12

I've never done this before so I figured I would give it a go. 4 sets of this giant set was fun as hell! You didn't need much weight at all and my shoulders burned the whole time.

Tri's

Susp sys overhead ext
4x12 reps

BB skull crushers
4x65x12
5 sec rests
After the last set I went into close BB bench
1x65x15
Then into single arm overhead DB ext
1x20x10 per arm
Then into dual DB kickbacks
1x20's x 12
Then into standing ez bar overhead ext
1x65x12

I'm feeling the soreness in my tri's right now.

Stimul8 seems to give me crazy motivation and I just want to keep going. Rests seem nonexistent and I really have to force myself to stop. It's crazy cause I've never felt this way off a pre before!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like that first superset. Way to kill the triceps Pete. I agree that this Stimul8 can launch you into orbit!

bean5er

bean5er

Awards
That first superset, I got from the MI40 routine. The triceps are a little sore this morning.
3/4 scoop is where it's at for sure. M140 workout looks solid buddy. Did you purchase his program?

I've been following Pak for a while

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
No I actually knew someone that did and he emailed it to me.

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Today was chest and bi's

Chest
Flat BB bench
185x12
205x11
225x7
Drop
205x6
Drop
185x10
Drop
135x12

205x12
Drop
185x7
Drop
135x12

Incline DB press
80's x 12
85's x 12
90's x 9
90's x 10
Drop
60's x12

Flat DB press
60's x 15
65's x 15
70's x 15
75's x 15
Drop
60's x 10

Feet elevated Stretch push ups-ss-flat BB reverse grip bench
4x15 reps-ss-4x135x5

Bi's
Susp sys bicep curl
4x10 reps

Seated bicep curl(no back)
4x30's x 10

Preacher
4x90x10
After last set drop to
45x12
Went right into one set of ez bar 21's
45x21
Then went into BB curl(just bar)
45x25 reps

Stimul8 takes working out on a whole new level for me. I just want to keep super setting and do drop sets on everything! Fun sh!t

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Killing it man. I know the feeling. Lots of weight moving In here.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried a sip of this flavor yesterday afternoon and gotta say I like it!!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Today was back and then I decided to hit up some hams at the end for a giant set.

Back
Wide grip pull-ups-ss-wide grip inverted rows
4x10 reps-ss-4x8 reps

Reverse grip inverted rows-ss-reverse grip bent over BB rows
4x10 rep-ss-4x135x8 reps

Normal grip bent over BB rows-ss-bent over dual DB rows
4x135x10-ss-4x30's x 7

1 arm DB row-ss-meadows rows
4x80x10-ss-4x90x8
My back was toast after these.

Giant set for hams

Exercise ball reverse hyper ext-ss-lying leg curl-ss-exercise ball leg curl-ss-BB stiff deads
4x20 reps-ss-4x45x12-ss-4x20 reps-ss-4x135x10
I did all 4 giant sets with no break, just one exercise after another until done. They were burning bad!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Great work as always pete!
Thanks, for some reason on stimul8 I constantly want to keep going and super setting everything. I tried to let my rests go a little longer and lit heavier but I get antsy.

gymwrenchwv

gymwrenchwv

Awards
Looks like I'm not the only one who got a good back session in today

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, for some reason on stimul8 I constantly want to keep going and super setting everything. I tried to let my rests go a little longer and lit heavier but I get antsy.
I know exactly what you mean. That has been the case for me over the last few weeks as well. I couldn't imagine running Stimul8 and the product I just finished with together, pre workout. Dayuuummm!!!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
I know exactly what you mean. That has been the case for me over the last few weeks as well. I couldn't imagine running Stimul8 and the product I just finished with together, pre workout. Dayuuummm!!!
Seemed like you enjoyed peak beta.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Coconut, eh?

Nice volume indeed Pete! You aren't making it easy to keep the lid on my tub!

pete8407

pete8407

Awards
Yes the flavor is quite good indeed! Your tub says "open me please, try me, just a half a scoop:)"