Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lol well got my 505 on saturday for a double! Barely got the second, had to hitch it some...but I was at a morning weight of 198.4 so not bad considering thats 20lbs less than peak on msten! And not touch n go, I set the **** down & picked it up a 2nd time...that's tough for me near maximal loading.

Sunday I did some moderate squat but was tired from deads day before so lifted kinda weak. But it was all unbelted, deep, & a greater amount of reps than usual (135x12, 225x14, 275x10, 315x5, 335x5). Leg extensions but my quads were trashed & stairmaster rounded it out, but I was so off my game from the MMA girl pullin' back the throttle....bitches can really f with your workout sometimes :(

Yesterday got that Memorial Day Refeed; straight bro'd out at the gym with a buddy bangin' shoulders & arms, went for an awesome walk after, & hit that bbq & swim after the gym...hit the MMA girl up later on but she was visiting with Aunt Flow & was all tired & carb-bloated from her big weekend back home, so there was no dick-wetting to be had for this bro :whiner:

tinytony

tinytony

Awards
Lol well got my 505 on saturday for a double! Barely got the second, had to hitch it some...but I was at a morning weight of 198.4 so not bad considering thats 20lbs less than peak on msten! And not touch n go, I set the **** down & picked it up a 2nd time...that's tough for me near maximal loading.

Sunday I did some moderate squat but was tired from deads day before so lifted kinda weak. But it was all unbelted, deep, & a greater amount of reps than usual (135x12, 225x14, 275x10, 315x5, 335x5). Leg extensions but my quads were trashed & stairmaster rounded it out, but I was so off my game from the MMA girl pullin' back the throttle....bitches can really f with your workout sometimes :(

Yesterday got that Memorial Day Refeed; straight bro'd out at the gym with a buddy bangin' shoulders & arms, went for an awesome walk after, & hit that bbq & swim after the gym...hit the MMA girl up later on but she was visiting with Aunt Flow & was all tired & carb-bloated from her big weekend back home, so there was no dick-wetting to be had for this bro :whiner:
505 is my goal for now. That's a huge number man!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha thanks guys, lookin for 600 but realistically I still have 550 to worry about before I can even think about that. I might go for it in a couple months depending on where things go; this diet has been a massive setback in strength (just trying to hold onto it really) but I'm much happier with how I look & in a lighter weightclass so that's worth something too.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha thanks guys, lookin for 600 but realistically I still have 550 to worry about before I can even think about that. I might go for it in a couple months depending on where things go; this diet has been a massive setback in strength (just trying to hold onto it really) but I'm much happier with how I look & in a lighter weightclass so that's worth something too.
Hone the physique for summer, work on strength during the winter! :)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm staying fat till next year. In yo face!
Staying fat is more fun than losing fat. Lol. You're still pretty cut tho Monty. You around 12% or so?

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Staying fat is more fun than losing fat. Lol. You're still pretty cut tho Monty. You around 12% or so?
Yeah about that. Was around 11 when I started the bulk. Only added 1% and about 15lbs. Up 38lbs sincce last summers cut though and its pretty solid. Happy sofar.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah about that. Was around 11 when I started the bulk. Only added 1% and about 15lbs. Up 38lbs sincce last summers cut though and its pretty solid. Happy sofar.
That's outstanding!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hone the physique for summer, work on strength during the winter! :)
That's not how champions do it, Swanky ;)

Not that I'm a champion (or ever will be) or even particularly competitive, but my tentative goal was to pull 600 by the end of the year....Idk if that could happen now realistcally in 7 months & only one cycle left, but 585 isn't totally out of the park....may run DMZ at 45mg with Halotestin at 30mg for 20 days in fall followed by 60mg of DMZ solo for another 15-25 days.... kind of scared to run that due to how obvious I'm on roids it will be at work (and if I have a gf Fluoxymesterone could demolish a relationship) but it's prob the only way I'm getting 585 this year. We'll see.

What's your cycle layout looking like right now Monty? I want compounds, dosing, duration, everything. Any peps or slin, or straight gear?