Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Does that Glycobol have Alpha Lipoic Acid in it? I was thinking it did and ALA does that to me every time if I don't take it with my nummies lol
No sir, and I always take it with food except before bed. Didn't try it the other night but took 2 glycobol last night & a gram of L-Carn Tart and my gosh had the deepest most refreshing sleep - Prami, which I dose in the evening to avoid nausea/appetite suppression, keeps me waking a few times/night since I added it on cycle 40 days or so ago. Lookin forward to droppin pramiplexole in a couple wks for some 98% L-dopa (which provides awesome rest & notably increased recovery as well).

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like a BAWSS
Told you you better get pulling! I need 15 more to hit 550, so hoping to do that in a couple months. If you score that methyl 1-androsterone log you really could catch me tho! I've got a bottle of LGI Alpha-20 chilling in the warchest; but that's some time off lol.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Told you you better get pulling! I need 15 more to hit 550, so hoping to do that in a couple months. If you score that methyl 1-androsterone log you really could catch me tho! I've got a bottle of LGI Alpha-20 chilling in the warchest; but that's some time off lol.
I'm about to start training for strength for the first time in a long time so big gains are in my future :D

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You should seriously take off if you aren't used to heavy weight ranges. I see guys doing 315x10 at the gym & wonder why their max is only 365... once they started lifting sets of 3-5 reps or even building up to super heavy doubles or 90+% singles their max takes off. It's kinda like running a bigger cam & shorter runner intake on a race motor - you're not getting more powerful everywhere so much as becoming more efficient in the specific range you need to operate in - all out high rpm.

Don't use 5/3/1 while on gear; it's a consistent program that will strengthen you no doubt but is too slow to keep up with your growth. Use a traditional heavy periodization or a Westside template since they are more adjustable and deliver.

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
You should seriously take off if you aren't used to heavy weight ranges. I see guys doing 315x10 at the gym & wonder why their max is only 365... once they started lifting sets of 3-5 reps or even building up to super heavy doubles or 90+% singles their max takes off. It's kinda like running a bigger cam & shorter runner intake on a race motor - you're not getting more powerful everywhere so much as becoming more efficient in the specific range you need to operate in - all out high rpm.

Don't use 5/3/1 while on gear; it's a consistent program that will strengthen you no doubt but is too slow to keep up with your growth. Use a traditional heavy periodization or a Westside template since they are more adjustable and deliver.
I'm not sticking to it religiously. Adding in drop sets and BBB as well as two a days for extra accessory/mobility work

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think I really prefer 2 scoops of Volatile - will play with 1.5 some more but tonight was 2 and it just felt so right!

Went in for speed bench & arms - put on Slipknot's old Iowa album, which was more satisfying than it's ever been for me. Really just got heavy with it and tore it up as best I could. Had to constantly remind myself to time breaks between sets; the music and Volatile had me feeling ready to rock 30 seconds after a set :smite: Ended up indulging that impulse for a mad bicep/tricep pump ss at the end.

Benchpress (pause then explode) 95x5, 135x4, 185x3x2, 195x3x2, 205x3x4
Standing Military Press 135x14, 145x10, 155x8 (PRs across the board; no idea where this came from)
Seated EZ bar Tricpe Ext 70x14, x10, 9
Straightbar Cable Tricep Pushdown Idk, 12, 10, 8 reps of increasing wt.
Alternating Db Curl 20sx12, 40sx12, 50sx10, 8
Preacher Curl 27.5/side on ez bar x10, 8, 9
Seated Alt Db Curl 25sx13, 12, 11 ds to 15sx12
Cable Overhead Tri Ext ss V-bar Cable Curls 40x36 ss 40x16 (pumped up)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice OHP and db curls my man!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I hear you 2 scoops just does it for me kind of puts you in the zone. I see you on those lifts weight is still climbing in PCT that's awesome

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Looking good bro. I liked volatile at 2 tonight. Worked out for like 100-110 minutes and felt great the whole time. Pump lasted the whole time. Took it an hour prior so it lasted like 4 hours total. Good stuff

I'm out now. Moving on to Mack's samples tomorrow

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I really prefer 2 scoops of Volatile - will play with 1.5 some more but tonight was 2 and it just felt so right!

Went in for speed bench & arms - put on Slipknot's old Iowa album, which was more satisfying than it's ever been for me. Really just got heavy with it and tore it up as best I could. Had to constantly remind myself to time breaks between sets; the music and Volatile had me feeling ready to rock 30 seconds after a set :smite: Ended up indulging that impulse for a mad bicep/tricep pump ss at the end.

Benchpress (pause then explode) 95x5, 135x4, 185x3x2, 195x3x2, 205x3x4
Standing Military Press 135x14, 145x10, 155x8 (PRs across the board; no idea where this came from)
Seated EZ bar Tricpe Ext 70x14, x10, 9
Straightbar Cable Tricep Pushdown Idk, 12, 10, 8 reps of increasing wt.
Alternating Db Curl 20sx12, 40sx12, 50sx10, 8
Preacher Curl 27.5/side on ez bar x10, 8, 9
Seated Alt Db Curl 25sx13, 12, 11 ds to 15sx12
Cable Overhead Tri Ext ss V-bar Cable Curls 40x36 ss 40x16 (pumped up)
Good god you're killing it dude!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looking good bro. I liked volatile at 2 tonight. Worked out for like 100-110 minutes and felt great the whole time. Pump lasted the whole time. Took it an hour prior so it lasted like 4 hours total. Good stuff

I'm out now. Moving on to Mack's samples tomorrow
I can't handle 2 scoops the pumps are friggin painful

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You know I really miss the veins and pumps from this last cycle; they were better than I've ever had (was heaviest cycle to date too tho). When I walk around my veins are just normal (although I can see them better due to reduced bf!), but when in the gym on Volatile and seriously several hours later at least any time I flex hard/contract vascularity is just as potent as flexed on Methylsten & the dheas - there's no difference in the monster for those brief seconds.

Feels really good, and a great lingering effect of the product. I've used bulk Agmatine quite a bit (not currently) so I know what to expect, and Volatile def has enough in 2 scoops to notice a pronounced change. Either that or the pump mix is greater than the sum of its parts, but either way it works well!

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
You know I really miss the veins and pumps from this last cycle; they were better than I've ever had (was heaviest cycle to date too tho). When I walk around my veins are just normal (although I can see them better due to reduced bf!), but when in the gym on Volatile and seriously several hours later at least any time I flex hard/contract vascularity is just as potent as flexed on Methylsten & the dheas - there's no difference in the monster for those brief seconds.

Feels really good, and a great lingering effect of the product. I've used bulk Agmatine quite a bit (not currently) so I know what to expect, and Volatile def has enough in 2 scoops to notice a pronounced change. Either that or the pump mix is greater than the sum of its parts, but either way it works well!
I appreciate your log so far. Agmatine is definitely a player in this but it truly is the sum of all the ingredients. I won't get in to a lot of detail but we worked on this formula for a long time before release. thank again

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I'm glad you're liking it so far! Bruce has tried to explain some of the chemistry to me but..... it just works! Lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate your log so far. Agmatine is definitely a player in this but it truly is the sum of all the ingredients. I won't get in to a lot of detail but we worked on this formula for a long time before release. thank again
I really appreciate this opportunity; very pleased so far. Nothing would have been worse than signing up for this and getting a tub of awful tasting dud powder that doesn't deliver & that I now have to plague every workout in pct with.

And that makes sense, as the pump doesn't seem quite like a 2g agmatine pump - there's more going on, and it is noticeable.

When I'm at work I often look forward to the gym later, but I've been finding that I've also been looking forward to using volatile too! And speaking of that, time to down some and move some weight!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ex-gf came over late last night when she got off work - and boy my clomid is legit. Was up til 4, had to wake at 7 for an MRI on my liver. My unconjugated bilirubin is always elevated but always the same, and has been so since before gear. I get bloods between cycles and it's always the same, so GI believes it's just Gilbert's Syndrome - 10-20% of humans have chronically elevated and totally benign unconjugated bilirubin, and I'm one of them turns out. But the MRI is a final test to make sure there's nothing we're missing, but I have no sides or problems or anything unusual in the slightest. Bloods just always above norm lol.

So then on 3 hrs of sleep met with mother to hit up a huge cheat bfast at Bob Evans - boy did I lay it down. So suffice to say, felt like total death training today. Endurance was non-existent and it's 100% my fault, but got some great super deep pause/speed squats and feel accomplished.

12" Box Pause Bb Backsquat 135x10, 225x6, 275x3x6, 315x3x2
Bb Lunges 119x12, 139x9, x8, 159x6
Leg Extension 150x12x4
Lying Hamstring Curl 120x12, 130x12x2

These squats were extremely deep, way deeper than I have to lift at - and fully pausing totally breaks the kinetic storage, so it's a 100% explosive dig from a dead stop out of a deep deficit. Humbling work, and this workout kicked my ass.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
Ex-gf came over late last night when she got off work - and boy my clomid is legit. Was up til 4, had to wake at 7 for an MRI on my liver. My unconjugated bilirubin is always elevated but always the same, and has been so since before gear. I get bloods between cycles and it's always the same, so GI believes it's just Gilbert's Syndrome - 10-20% of humans have chronically elevated and totally benign unconjugated bilirubin, and I'm one of them turns out. But the MRI is a final test to make sure there's nothing we're missing, but I have no sides or problems or anything unusual in the slightest. Bloods just always above norm lol.

So then on 3 hrs of sleep met with mother to hit up a huge cheat bfast at Bob Evans - boy did I lay it down. So suffice to say, felt like total death training today. Endurance was non-existent and it's 100% my fault, but got some great super deep pause/speed squats and feel accomplished.

Leg Extension 150x12x4

These squats were extremely deep, way deeper than I have to lift at - and fully pausing totally breaks the kinetic storage, so it's a 100% explosive dig from a dead stop out of a deep deficit. Humbling work, and this workout kicked my ass.
**** yeah deep squats are the ****. i like'm so deep i have to fight not puking halfway through a set. do you wrap your knees when you go heavy. one of the concerns that's being pointed out is i go heavy and deep with no wraps. so were talking about wrapping on heavy leg days.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't wrap; it's technically allowed in raw lifting but they actually help so much they would become a mandatory implement in training & comp. Plus I have an eye on some strongman fun next summer perhaps and all their training needs deep squatting with no wraps. Just a hassle IMO; I need to get much stronger before I'd consider them (like becoming a geared lifter for that matter).

Studies are saying it can f your knees up since it changes the way they move thru the movement, so there's that to consider I guess too. But I always thought they only really let you get to parallel hardly anyway - you see how guys have to wobble up to the monolift straightlegged, you can barely bend your knees without the weight when they're cranked on. And if you don't squat out of a mono Idk how you'd walk that out either.

You should def use knee sleeves tho - I don't, but most swear it keeps the joint warmer, and that's never a bad thing.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Leg Extension 150x12x4

I know how it feels to have junk food drain your strength and stamina. Yikes! Still did a great job tho!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
No invite?Im subbed,will catch up on reading later!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No invite?Im subbed,will catch up on reading later!
Dang man, sorry I missed ya - I just threw the link up at the end of my cycle log and figured peeps coming thru may check it out. Should have sent some invitations out. You know you're always wanted around these parts!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Today was supposed to be a heavy bench focused day but had to wake early and lots of driving and running around since my oldest bro's wife popped out their 2nd son yesterday and took my dad to go visit. Baby boy, 8+ lbs, healthy, happy, and definitely gonna have me and my brother's charming good looks ;)

Ate like crap today also, but had humapro & glycobol throughout to keep protein high and mitigate damages a tad. Sort of getting back with the ex gf; it's been a really awesome weekend so I can't complain. And she's noticed I've dropped bf but looking bigger too. And this chick that trains at the gym was telling me yesterday how much leaner I've been looking but how muscular I still looked....I had asked her out before and she was seeing someone at the time, and she mentioned how she's recently single now. Winning.

Tomorrow is heavy squat and bench. Where men & boys are separated.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today was supposed to be a heavy bench focused day but had to wake early and lots of driving and running around since my oldest bro's wife popped out their 2nd son yesterday and took my dad to go visit. Baby boy, 8+ lbs, healthy, happy, and definitely gonna have me and my brother's charming good looks ;)

Ate like crap today also, but had humapro & glycobol throughout to keep protein high and mitigate damages a tad. Sort of getting back with the ex gf; it's been a really awesome weekend so I can't complain. And she's noticed I've dropped bf but looking bigger too. And this chick that trains at the gym was telling me yesterday how much leaner I've been looking but how muscular I still looked....I had asked her out before and she was seeing someone at the time, and she mentioned how she's recently single now. Winning.

Tomorrow is heavy squat and bench. Where men & boys are separated.
Congrats to you and your fam uncle Hyde! :)

Looks like your options for females are looking good! My opinion on exes - there's a reason they're exes. Just say in ;)

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im agreein with swanky, they're in the past.. keep em there. But, congrats hyde! Put a pair of dumbells in his handz today!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Not trying to Hydejack the thread,but each sample of Volatile is 1 scoop?I have 2 sample packs and want to try it out today!

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, it's about time I'm gettin' some attention from the ladies - never used to have a problem at all, then over the last year or so it became a barren wasteland punctuated by an oasis here n there! I've been making a serious effort as of late to read the whole Bible, and I've got this superstition that God's blessin my game for it lol

DOMS from my legwork sat showed up hard today unfortunately, so heavy squat is out til tmrw or weds - time for some pressing and rowing!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, it's about time I'm gettin' some attention from the ladies - never used to have a problem at all, then over the last year or so it became a barren wasteland punctuated by an oasis here n there! I've been making a serious effort as of late to read the whole Bible, and I've got this superstition that God's blessin my game for it lol

DOMS from my legwork sat showed up hard today unfortunately, so heavy squat is out til tmrw or weds - time for some pressing and rowing!
Lol @ god-puss

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Seems counter-intuitive, but somehow I really believe it's true. Not like he's making the decisions for me, just blessing my endeavors haha

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seems counter-intuitive, but somehow I really believe it's true. Not like he's making the decisions for me, just blessing my endeavors haha
Lol that's a god I can get down with

bcazo

bcazo

Awards

Keep the ex as a booty call and take the new one out. If the new ones does work ex is still around!! . Best of both worlds!! I hear u God des work in mysterious ways never a bad think to have him in your life.. Pray for the DOMS to go away!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keep the ex as a booty call and take the new one out. If the new ones does work ex is still around!! . Best of both worlds!! I hear u God des work in mysterious ways never a bad think to have him in your life.. Pray for the DOMS to go away!!
I like the way you think Caz! I didn't believe in God until I started dating my wife. She got pregnant and it totally changed my life. I wouldn't be half the man I am today if it weren't for them. That's all the convincing I needed

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha she's a super recent ex that I only saw for 6wks or so before she decided it wasn't for her. But then she kept textin me last few wks & when we hung out again it's like she's all about it again lol. She's a big prude tho (not my style, but I really like her suprisingly, she's longterm material) so I was lucky just to give her a protein shake lol. The other chick just got out of a one yr deal, turns out with a good acquaintance of mine, so Ima give that some time to roll over. Or be a rebound lay if I don't get back w/ the ex!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anyway, enough personal stuff! This is about Volatile powering up my PCT, and man I got some work done tonight.

Awesome energy, drive, & had a sick pump - I was so intense & vascular; all my shoulders and arms were veinage and I was straight ragin' out. More than one chick was checkin me out, and more than once did I feel like people were like wtf is this guy's deal lol. Guess they were jelly I was just working harder?

Bb Benchpress 135x5, 185x5, 240x5x5, 265x1 (PR for 5x5, moving up again next heavy day!)
Db Incline Press 75sx14, 85sx9, 90x7 ds to incline hexpress 50sx8
Standing Bb Military Press 115x13, x12, 10, 10
Seated Widegrip HS Row 4 plates per side x8x3, 3pps x14
D-handle Seated Low Row w/ Pulley 160x15, 180x15, 200x12
Kneeling Facepulls ss w/ Rope Tricep Pressdown 65x15/57.5x12, 72.5x14/57.5x10, 80x13/57.5x10 ds to lightass tricep pump, 30+ reps

Tyga suggested working the dbells in, and I was happy with the feel. My shoulders have been tweak/pain free lately and bench form is only improving.

Was down to 206 for wed & thurs last wk, 207 fri, & was 211 full and solid looking this morning after this wknd. Dieted hard/ carb cycled today & will continue tmrw. Looking/feeling good.

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im reading the new testament, seeing as to how im a pennecostal were a new testament church lol anywho, those dbs feel good huh? I get such a better contraction and pump, the hex press shoves blood in the pecs like crazy.. really finishes the ol chesticules.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Been enjoying the hex here and there fosho since Beast reminded me of them; tried em a long while back from a Muscle & Fitness and was like dang! Finishing up the Old T....God is a vindictive sono***un in the Old Testament, lemme tell ya. Dood lays it down when peeps don't know how to act lol. New is really the meat & potatoes of the message tho imho.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im reading the new testament, seeing as to how im a pennecostal were a new testament church lol anywho, those dbs feel good huh? I get such a better contraction and pump, the hex press shoves blood in the pecs like crazy.. really finishes the ol chesticules.
But the old testament is where god lays all the smack down! Lol ;)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Anyway, enough personal stuff! This is about Volatile powering up my PCT, and man I got some work done tonight.

Awesome energy, drive, & had a sick pump - I was so intense & vascular; all my shoulders and arms were veinage and I was straight ragin' out. More than one chick was checkin me out, and more than once did I feel like people were like wtf is this guy's deal lol. Guess they were jelly I was just working harder?

Bb Benchpress 135x5, 185x5, 240x5x5, 265x1 (PR for 5x5, moving up again next heavy day!)
Kneeling Facepulls ss w/ Rope Tricep Pressdown 65x15/57.5x12, 72.5x14/57.5x10, 80x13/57.5x10 ds to lightass tricep pump, 30+ reps

Tyga suggested working the dbells in, and I was happy with the feel. My shoulders have been tweak/pain free lately and bench form is only improving.

Was down to 206 for wed & thurs last wk, 207 fri, & was 211 full and solid looking this morning after this wknd. Dieted hard/ carb cycled today & will continue tmrw. Looking/feeling good.
Nice PR dude!

bcazo

bcazo

Awards

Big #'s Hyde!! Your chest #'s are really coming together. Soon you'll be pressing as much as you squat!!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Big #'s Hyde!! Your chest #'s are really coming together. Soon you'll be pressing as much as you squat!!
Haha ty guys, Idk where it's coming from except switching up the rep/set scheme maybe. If I could press what I squat I'd be a gorilla lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Kinda had a crappy day due to petty personal stuff. Dieting went smooth enough. Decided to save heavy squat for tomorrow; hit some trap/bicep stuff tonight.

Bb Shrugs
Db Shrugs
Farmer's Walks

Alternating Db Curl
Preacher Curl
Hammer Curl
High-Pulley Concentration Curl

Pumps again were quite impressive, ran 1 & 2/3 scoop of Volatile tonight to great effect. And this guy at the gym saw me deadlifting my barbell up to shrug and when I was loading all the plates he gave me a barbell jack...for free, and for keeps! So that was pretty badass.

Nothing says you're gonna deadlift for real like bringing in your own jack... :smoker:

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kinda had a crappy day due to petty personal stuff. Dieting went smooth enough. Decided to save heavy squat for tomorrow; hit some trap/bicep stuff tonight.

Bb Shrugs
Db Shrugs
Farmer's Walks

Alternating Db Curl
Preacher Curl
Hammer Curl
High-Pulley Concentration Curl

Pumps again were quite impressive, ran 1 & 2/3 scoop of Volatile tonight to great effect. And this guy at the gym saw me deadlifting my barbell up to shrug and when I was loading all the plates he gave me a barbell jack...for free, and for keeps! So that was pretty badass.

Nothing says you're gonna deadlift for real like bringing in your own jack... :smoker:
I know how personal crap can get your head messed up. Still killing it tho, that's damn cool you got a jack. Lol

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well, today wasn't what I'd hoped in the gym. Squat def didn't improve, maybe weakened. Morning weight was 205.4, and I can see in the mirror that the diet is working. I even brought in extra carbs/cals for squat tonight, to no avail - getting leaner & lighter is hurting my power I'm sure. Felt good in gym, just weaker than I expected on every squat. Just had no explosive power. Wanted 5 on 405, but 4 was what I expected. Barely got the 3rd one up.

Bb Backsquat 135x10, 225x5, 315x5, 365x5, 405x3, 425xBOMB
Bb Frontsquat 225x6, x5, x5, x6
Speed Deadlift 135x10, 225x5, 315x3 for 8 sets (1 min rest)
Db Farmer's Walk 100s for 2 total trips across gym for 4 sets

I hate the idea of losing some strength, but for the first time I'm already happy about what I see in the mirror - I've been carrying 10lbs too many for a long time now since I've been training seriously. So at least I can get naked or hit a float trip in confidence again. To give you an idea of diet (and this is for heavy squat):

Meal 1: 2 scoop Humapro, 1.5tbsp coconut oil w/ OyxECA
Meal 2: 2 cans tuna, rinsed
Meal 3: 1/2 can of Lima Beans, 1/2 Turkey Kebalsa
Meal 4: 1/2 can of Lima Beans, 1/2 Turkey Kebalsa, cup of coffee w/ pwdr creamer
Meal 5: 3 oz lean sirloin, 2tbsp True Natty Pb, 1 cup skim, 1 pack cinnamon quaker oat w/ 2 Glycobol

#5 is preworkout, and this whole day was far more than it's been but wanted to power up for legs. Running carbless basically all day normally until the meal before gym, but added lima beans & coffee creamer for squat today (whoo). Normally its a protein source like turkey or chicken or tuna and avocado or coconut oil every meal until a Scivation low-glycemic lean mass blend w/ glycobol before gym.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
Don't let it get you down, the strength loss may be more mental than anything. Sometimes just knowing your not on any more can trick you into thinking this. One step back and 2 steps forward keep putting in work and you'll be fine..

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Don't let it get you down, the strength loss may be more mental than anything. Sometimes just knowing your not on any more can trick you into thinking this. One step back and 2 steps forward keep putting in work and you'll be fine..
Thanks big guy (or should I say little guy, as much bf you've been shedding this cycle!), you're right - I'm still darn happy to rep 405 to parallel for a triple when I'm honest with myself, & I know once I start eating more it'll turn it around too. Really anytime you can at least hold strength while dropping weight it's still progress - just trying to get ahead of myself expecting to get stronger, in pct, in a caloric deficit lol.

Progress pic since it's 2 wks or so into pct; believe my morning weight is 205ish and I can tell a good difference in tummy - abs are more visible than I've ever had when I suck it up. This tone let me show a more honest view of my stomach w/ the light.
2 wks into pct.jpg