Starting weight 140lbs. HGH-Pro time!

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
Thanks guys. Never used any hgh product or test booster. Just stuck to regular stuff up until now.

Not sure what dosage you want, but I take 3 pills at night. Generally 2-3 hours after my last meal. I tried four caps these last two nights and I think I'm going to do 4 on days I kill it at the gym and need a great recovery. Example: every leg day and yesterday's chest day. We'll see how today goes. I took 4 last night, drank a ton, and got 5 hours of sleep. Feeling pretty good. I'm going to break my fast before lifting so I can get some nutrients in.

As far as slin sane, I took 2 pills on my fast break. Haven't noticed anything yet to be honest. I need to find more info on it and a few good logs

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
11/19
Back And random forearm ****

Got a sample of some black hemo rage lemon flavor. Smelled and tasted like the lemon stuff you put on your floors, but the pump is awesome from it. Might have to pick some up. Love sample packs.

Weighed in today at 142.2 but that's after a night of drinking and post alcohol **** so not really worried about it since I'm dehydrated and my stomach/bowels are 99% empty right now.

Also, anabeta came in the mail today so I'll take that as well as slin sane

Wide grip pull-ups perfect form
Bodyweightx11
BWx8
BWx7

I can tell bi's are pretty worn out so probably won't see as many if any increases in weights today.

Hammer strength iso row (standing, 1 arm at a time)
45x12
110x10
135x8
80x12

Same thing but seated and doing both arms at once
250x9
270x5
290x4 (dirty on the 4th)
180x12
160x12

Last set was fine. That extra heavy set is a bitch though.

My weird Forearm curls
15x12x12x10
25x10x8x8
30x10x8x8x10x8x6
20x10x10x8x10x8x7

Single pulley Lat pull down (wide grip). 95 degree angle
70x12
85x10
100x8
120x6 new and felt good
85x12
70x12

WGP with parallel grips (single pulley). Leaned back and really squeezing at the bottom

70x12
85x10
100x8
120x6 last 2 were dirty
85x8
Happy with increased weights (+20 lbs)

CGP
50x12
60x12
80x10
90x8
100x6
70x10x8
Weight up plus reps... Not bad.

Shrugs in lunge rack
90x12x12
140x10
90x10x8

Db Shrugs
30x12
60x12
60x8
60x8

Grip died so did extra set

Db curls
30x6
20x12
20x10 hammer
20x8 cheated on last 3

Straight bar curls
50x12 last 5 were cheats
40x8
30x8

Really happy with how things are going right now. Can't wait to start the big stack with DAA, HGHPro, anabeta, slin sane, erase, and recover pro. It will be killer. But have to wait to start finish logging tropinol

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
11/19 picture update:
Don't hate on the legs. They were pretty scrawny before this but they've exploded in the past few weeks. I've been trying to hit them hard close to every 5 days and the extensions and curls are helping build mass really well. I think most of my gains in dry weight are in my legs, back, and shoulders. Probably some in triceps, but wouldn't say 1 lb more muscle in the tri's lol....

Tried to do my best taking accurate photos of the wheels. Never really flexed them before

Attachments

Jahcuree

damn girl, those legs is lookin booomb!

hahah im just playing dude, nice progress

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
Haha thanks J. Drank last night and have had 2 glasses of water. Weighed jn at 143.4. Not bad...

Also here is the pic from last time compared to one from today. Happy with progress considering it has been like 4-5 days lol.

Killing shoulders today and tri's at the end

Attachments

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
Idk why pics aren't working. I'll upload them later from phone

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
nice, shoulders are coming in a little more!
They definitely are! You can tell a huge difference from the side now. Well, huge for 3 weeks lol

Here is today's workout

11/20
Shoulders

Db press
40x12
50x8
55x7
60x5
65x5
Not touching 70s today because I don't have a spotter and need help getting first one up. Will make up for it.
60x7
55x9
50x10
45x10
40x12

Standing side raises
10x8
15x10
20x8 last 2 were dirty
25x6x6 all cheats
15x9

De Franco db cleans
10x6
15x8 (not very clean)
20x8 not clean
10x7

Front raises
10x10
15x9
20x8
25x10 last 3 weren't clean
15x10x9x7

Seated Side raises one at a time
10x10
15x10x10
20x8
25x5 not clean
15x8
10x6

Reverse flys
15x12
10x12x12
15x10x10x8

Straight bar press
40x12x12x12x10
65x8

Machine shoulder press (facing the seat)
80x12
100x10
120x10
140x8
150x6
100x10

Pretty happy with today. Not a lot of increased weights, but I also did probably 25% more exercises than recorded here. I don't think anyone is actually reading these so not going to go into the details on odd workouts I engineered lol

correaconda

correaconda

Awards
On your last set on the front raises, can you explain the reps?

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
11/21
Legs
Warm up bike ride

Seated Plate loaded squat
Going to try and increase everything by 20lbs and see how it goes

160x12 easy
250x12
290x12
340x10
380x8
470x8 light stabilization with hands on knees on last 2. Awesome but killer.
Going to do another set after 2 minute break
470x7 last three hands on
290x10

Happy with the 20 lbs added on every set plus the extra heavy set and additional reps there

Linear hack press
90x12
180x6

Standing calf raises
135x12
175x12
195x12

Leg extension machines are all down for maintenance. You would think they wouldn't reupholster them all at once.

SKIPPED THIS:
50x12
60x12
70x12
80x12
100x10
120x10
140x8
100x11.5

Resume:
Seated leg curl
70x12
80x10
100x9

Cutting it short today. No machines to work on and I have thirty minutes to eat and get to class.

I'm still happy with today. I got a lot more weight up. I'll be really happy if next time I can do the same and come close to maintainging the weights everywhere else (the full workout)

I'm also going to need help dosing anabeta and slin sane with leangains since I train fasted. Anyone with experience, chime in

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm also going to need help dosing anabeta and slin sane with leangains since I train fasted. Anyone with experience, chime in
^^^Bump for some help with this.

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
^^^Bump for some help with this.
Bump again. Should I go to the gym and do another leg workout? I can go to the school gym. Id like to, but not if it's going to work against itself. Thoughts??

I really only had 1 good exercise earlier today

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I would go if I didn't feel good about the earlier exercise. That's just me, though.

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
I think I would go if I didn't feel good about the earlier exercise. That's just me, though.
I feel the same way. Well I'm back. Weighed in at 144.0 lbs which makes like a 6 lb gain in roughly 3 weeks? Not bad...

Working on lagging muscles today. Mostly close grip bicep exercises and shrugs. I'll let my legs be. Can't wait to hit chest tomorrow. I decided I'm going to run HGHPro for a full 4 weeks before switching to the tropinol. After the 4 weeks of tropinol expect a big stack of something like:
HGHPro (of course), RecoverPro, DAA, Slin Sane, Anabeta, and anything else that gets added. Maybe someone will be kind enough to send me some goodies for this. Maybe a test booster and/or a support? ;)

Going to kill it regardless as always. Planning to be 150 by the time I get to the big stack

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
Getting my bloodwork done tomorrow. I'd like to know where my baseline is to make sure I'm not working against myself here. I've been wanting to do this for a few months now and came across the post in the anabolic section. Ignore my intentions for being there in the first place :eek:mfg:

NuclearLaunch

NuclearLaunch

Awards
Someone was kInd enough to link it. I'll read through this later. Keep killin it bro.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright, new blood has arrived to the log!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I meant that we had a new follower. Blood work is far and few between, so that's very exciting as well!

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
I meant that we had a new follower. Blood work is far and few between, so that's very exciting as well!
Ahh gotcha, the guy from the natural hgh question. Welcome nuclear, let me know if you have any questions.

11/22

Chest

Decline bench
135x12
165x10
185x8 barely got the last two up ( super slow)
195x6 slow again

Incline smith
135x10
155x8
185x5

Incline db
65x8
70x6
75x5
80x4
60x10
50x8

I'm a little weaker today with the increased decline from last time. I'm not sure why. Will try the same workout as last time. I think not supersetting is making my rest period too short to keep up with last time.

Hammer strength decline
90x12
180x8
230x5
140x12x9x6

4 sets of db flys

Chest press machine
90x12x9x8

A bunch of Triceps exercises. Mainly extensions and ropes

Today was alright. It wasn't as great as every other day on this log, but it was adequate. I'll be fine as long as next time things are back to normal and I can get that weight up. I'll take the smith machine out of it. Didn't like it too much anyways. Overall, not really worried about it.

BTW, I'm taking 4 caps 5 days a week. The only time I take 3 is when I'm doing a small workout like arms or traps and forearms, etc. Also not taking anabeta or slin sane. Only took about 2 days worth. So right now, I'm running strictly HGHPro and normal staples like fish oil, omega 4,6,9 fats, protein, multi vitamin, etc. No creative yet.

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Getting my bloodwork done tomorrow. I'd like to know where my baseline is to make sure I'm not working against myself here. I've been wanting to do this for a few months now and came across the post in the anabolic section. Ignore my intentions for being there in the first place :eek:mfg:

I an interested in knowing the results. It will make a hella big impression on others that are interested in this supplement!

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
I an interested in knowing the results. It will make a hella big impression on others that are interested in this supplement!
Honestly, I don't expect my blood work to look unusual. I'm just doing it to make sure all of my levels are normal and healthy for my age. Also, if I ever do decide to venture into some more serious compounds, I'll know where my baseline is. I figured it would be a good $50 investment.

I'm actually hoping HGHPro doesn't have a huge effect on my test levels and I don't think it would. It just measures CMP (liver, kidney values and more), CBC (blood counts), total Testosterone, total Estrogen, LH and FSH

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
Weighed in at 143 empty stomach today. Not sure why.

Also got my tests back. I'm pretty disappointed. Total T was under 450. Not surprised either with the lack of sex drive, cloudiness, and the slow growth. I've stopped taking everything right now. I need to see an endo with normal levels. Pretty bummed right now.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you look like you could do a physique show

girls generally like that kind of body

keep up the good work

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weighed in at 143 empty stomach today. Not sure why.

Also got my tests back. I'm pretty disappointed. Total T was under 450. Not surprised either with the lack of sex drive, cloudiness, and the slow growth. I've stopped taking everything right now. I need to see an endo with normal levels. Pretty bummed right now.
daa is on sale 50 % off. I would try that , get lab results after about a month on it(you could do it after two weeks as well)

Good Daa is godsend for testosterone levels

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
you look like you could do a physique show

girls generally like that kind of body

keep up the good work
Thanks man. Just hate the test levels I got back. They are those of an average 45 year old man

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
daa is on sale 50 % off. I would try that , get lab results after about a month on it(you could do it after two weeks as well)

Good Daa is godsend for testosterone levels
Yea I've got a setup worked out, but I want to talk with an endo before hand. I'd like to see what he thinks about all of my levels. Who knows, maybe there will be an easy solution. If not, I'd like consulting as I try to increase my test levels other ways. I'm assuming he'd want to start with something simple like DAA to see how I react to it before even starting something like hcg, dhea, or trt. Talked to my Dad about it. Turns out his is extremely low as well and has been since he was my age. Just a natural genetic thing I guess. Hopefully I can find a good endo in NC or at least within 4 or 5 hours from here. I suppose I could go to Philly if there is a damn good one up there (dad lives 20 minutes away from there)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I've got a setup worked out, but I want to talk with an endo before hand. I'd like to see what he thinks about all of my levels. Who knows, maybe there will be an easy solution. If not, I'd like consulting as I try to increase my test levels other ways. I'm assuming he'd want to start with something simple like DAA to see how I react to it before even starting something like hcg, dhea, or trt. Talked to my Dad about it. Turns out his is extremely low as well and has been since he was my age. Just a natural genetic thing I guess. Hopefully I can find a good endo in NC or at least within 4 or 5 hours from here. I suppose I could go to Philly if there is a damn good one up there (dad lives 20 minutes away from there)
I would try something natural like daa before you resort to hrt. Once your on hrt you have to stay on unless you get off, and then your body crashes and has to level itself out which can take a while. That is just my opinion..

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Sorry to hear about the levels not being up to your expectations, however John is a good person and knows his stuff! Is it true natural boosters are less damaging to the body as well? I have never use AI test booster, I did have a bottle from another company and I liked what I saw. I also take MACA on a regular basis now, started off I bought that for the wife. I thought it would get her hormones in check and give me more one on one time. Now I just take it because it there.

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
Yea John knows his stuff. I'm trying to find the best endo around here for male hormones. It's hard to tell online though. I'll continue asking around town. There is bound to be one great one and he will know exactly what to do. I'm sure hrt is a last resort type of thing and I have no problem with that.

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
Did a back workout today. Did shoulders yesterday. Not much time so no exact details. Overall, consistent with previous workouts.

Weighed in at 144 on empty! Wooh!!! :)

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dont feel too bad man...40 aint that bad....mine were 20...literally, im on androgel unfortunately but at least it makes me feel better.....i woudl like to get off of it someday but right now im on it...well actually i ran out and wont have any till monday night at the very earliest so itll e liek 5 days without it, dunno how long levels take to dorp off but im not too excited about it....still gonan go to teh gym and bust my ass....hopefully thats not too counterproductive

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
Damn man. PM me your skype info. I've got some questions for you!!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dont have skype lol...... find me on facebook

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
11/26
Legs
Warm up stair master

Seated Plate loaded squat
Going to try and increase the heavier ones

180x12
270x12
320x11 (1 less than before)
360x10
410x8 hard as ****. 2 minute break for what's next
500x7 +1 holy **** that was heavy
Going to do another set after 2 minute break
500x8 last four hands on
320x10

Really happy with increasing every set by 20-30 lbs especially after 20 lbs added on every set plus the extra heavy set and additional reps there from last week.

Linear hack press
90x12
180x6

Standing calf raises
175x12
195x12

Single leg extension:
40x12
50x11
60x9
70x7
40x12 slow

Single Seated leg curl
40x12
50x11
60x9
70x7
40x12 slow

Great workout today. I'm really happy with the increased weight 2 workouts in a row. it seems like a muscles recover faster and stronger on HGHPro than before

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
11/28
Supersetting chest and bi's today. Was a little weaker last time so I'm going to try and match the cheat workout from 10 days ago instead of 5

Chest & bi's supersets

Decline bench
135x12
165x10
185x8 barely got the last two up ( super slow)
215x2
195x4

W-bar curl
45x12
55x10
65x9x8
75x6 negatives
65x8
45x8

Happy with increased weight

Incline db
45x12
55x10
60x8
65x8
70x6
75x6
80x5
70x5
55x8

I'm pretty happy with everything staying where it is

Incline db curl
20x8x12x12
25x8 hammers
25x10
30x5

Straight bar curl
45x12
50x9
55x9
Wrists starting hurting so skipping this:
60x6
50x8
45x8x6

Resume:

Chest press machine: (new)
90x12
110x10
130x8
140x5
150x5 immediately 110x6

Fly machine
90x12
120x10
130x10
160x5
180x7 half reps
130x11

Hammer grip bar. Idk how much it weighs so I'll be recording weight added.

20x10
30x8
40x6
20x10 last three cheats

Did a bunch of other stuff. Felt pretty invincible today and could keep on going but it's already been 2.5 hours. Need food!!! Lol

Strength hasn't changed much since last time but I feel leaner, bigger, and meaner in the gym. Not sure why I look so lean today. I ate a ton yesterday and am fully hydrated

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice work bro...hope the gains keep comin, its the best feeling when u jsut feel like u coudl go forever isnt it? someites i gotta force myself to leave the gym, its a good thing but a bad thing when ur an ecto like us haha, keep killin it...........if ur ever near buffalo or niagara falls hit me up, i thnk we coudl do ork in the gym haha

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
nice work bro...hope the gains keep comin, its the best feeling when u jsut feel like u coudl go forever isnt it? someites i gotta force myself to leave the gym, its a good thing but a bad thing when ur an ecto like us haha, keep killin it...........if ur ever near buffalo or niagara falls hit me up, i thnk we coudl do ork in the gym haha
Haha definitely man and thanks. I still haven't caught you online on facebook. I'm going to run a 6 week h-drol cycle. Hope to put the ectomorph in me in the closet for those six weeks. I'd like to get to 155. Would be a huge improvement and I think it is definitely achievable. Damn computer says ectomorph is misspelled and recommending mesomorph lmao

mxer657

mxer657

Awards
I feel insanely bloated right now from downing 3 protein shakes + a tuna and spinach wrap, so I don't know relative this is, but I weighed in at 147.2 just now. My stomach feels like it's going to burst. I'm guessing something isn't going through digestion well.

Any suggestions here?

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
You drank three protein shakes and tuna all at once? And you don't know why you are bloated? lol

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you look good. Girls like this look

keep up the good work

nergy

Awards
You are not that skinny, maybe you should do more compounds exercices, I mean, basic exercices not using the machine.
How long have you been training ?

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
you look good. Girls like this look

keep up the good work

girls may like it...but women want it! Need to upgrade to some more experienced women to get that testosterone up and prostate healthy.