Started first Sust250 cycle 2 weeks ago..

dankone

dankone

Awards
Whats up ya'll

Started two weeks and a day ago. Sust250 from a domestic source. It's from a brand I can't find anything about - (West Coast Specialty Pharmacy) 10ml multi-use vials. And the oil is clear and thicker then water but far from like lets say an olive oil. I'm shooting every M and TH. So far have done 5 shots. Gear has been painless for the most part on the way in but brutal 12 hours later. I so far like doing quad shots the best but when I go too low on the leg I'm limping around the next day. Slowly learning..

Problem is I dont feel ANYTHING yet. Pumps have been fine, Libido the same and no sides whatsoever. My second week I started Adex at .25 EOD and was planning on throwing in 1mg ED of Finasteride (which I've used by itself before) once I start feeling something.

I'm begining to worry i have bunk stuff or something. I'd say 75% of people say three weeks but i feel like with all this **** I've literally been pumping into myself something would be happening at this point??
What give's?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I'd give it another week or 2. Any weight gain? Strength? What is ur cycle history?

dankone

dankone

Awards
I'd give it another week or 2. Any weight gain? Strength? What is ur cycle history?
No strength, weight or increase in libido. This is my first with injectables. I've only run PH's in the past, specifically 1AD (along time ago), SD and 19nor Tren.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Just give it more time. What does ur diet look like?

dankone

dankone

Awards
pretty tunned in. I'm def getting enough protein and carbs. I dont expect to be gaining by this point as im only getting like 60mg of prop in the first 3 weeks or so but i'd expect something to be happening at this point. Especially libido and pumps.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Still give it another week. Also, if theres no sides, drop the adex. I know everyone reacts differently, but I only use AI's if necessary. A little estrogen while on cycle is definitely beneficial, just have to keep a close eye on it.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You should start to see some effects real soon.... If you dont, it could be bunk...

timmmah

timmmah

Awards
  • Established
Still give it another week. Also, if theres no sides, drop the adex. I know everyone reacts differently, but I only use AI's if necessary. A little estrogen while on cycle is definitely beneficial, just have to keep a close eye on it.
I agree completley, and youre running 500 mgs a week, right?
Runnung that amount I saw changes end of week 2.
Also don't post brand names of illegals or you may get banned, edit that sh1t out.