Getting started, collecting opinions and advices!

elonisabech

Awards
Age 18, 19 in 2 months
I train since I was 14, no diet, no macro tracking only lifting weights, i got pretty strong but because of not eating healthy i did get fat, now i started getting more into the fitness community watching old bodybuilding videos, edits and i started liking the lifestyle so decide what I want to do and see my full potential before i die. The thing is that i just don't want to start blasting gear here and there i wanna do things as "healthy" as possible.

My goals : Get Big, Lose Fat, healthy eating.

My current personal stats :

bodyweight 192 pounds
height 5'6
bench 205 (6 reps i do not know my pr)
squad 315 (2 reps)
deadlift i dont do much of it bc it fucks my back but last time i could do 315 for 3 reps

what first cycle would you recommend with this information, I would love some advices! thanks!

also one of my main goals is fat lose but without losing strength.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
my recommendation .. no cycles
you are way too young .. you can search here how many pple come here regret doing it at young age.

focus more on diet and just natural supplements and continue to gain knowledge here from OG's

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this OG would advise not to use steroids if you are not going to compete on a stage.

there are far too many great natural supplements that will help you get lean and mean without them.

we all realize that eventually you will turn to them if you are in the game long enough to max out your natural potential.

get some some Ursa Major and Hyperion. at your age your testosterone is almost as high as it would be running TRT. Hyperion will raise your free test so you can reap the benefits of all that testosterone! the Ursa Major will peel off the fat and help maintain muscle while you're eating a slight deficit of calories.

www.apex-alchemy.com

Drolball

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
my recommendation .. no cycles
you are way too young .. you can search here how many pple come here regret doing it at young age.

focus more on diet and just natural supplements and continue to gain knowledge here from OG's
This. If I was you I would start tracking calories and macros, find out what my maintenance is, go into a 3-500 cal deficit and train hard. Eat 1-1.2g of protein per lb of bodyweight and dont drop carbs too low. Those will help hold on to muscle. Try to find out what your bf% and set a goal. You'd be amazed on how effective dialing in your diet is.

kira1357

Awards
100% agree with everything above. There a lot of great natty supplements we discuss here like Hyperion, Ursa Major, AET-50, BMP, and many others that would help with your goals, and they're great products but at your age all you really need is good diet and training. I can relate with the fear of losing muscle in a deficit but it's a necessary skill to learn how to minimize that and keep going through a cut without anabolic assistance.

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Gear at your age would be a huge mistake..
Now..learning how to eat properly and healthy is where I'd focus..
Get some bloodwork and see where your markers are and Test Levels..
Eating to grow, training smarter and learning about proper Recovery is where I'd lean On..
Z...

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Age 18, 19 in 2 months
I train since I was 14, no diet, no macro tracking only lifting weights, i got pretty strong but because of not eating healthy i did get fat, now i started getting more into the fitness community watching old bodybuilding videos, edits and i started liking the lifestyle so decide what I want to do and see my full potential before i die. The thing is that i just don't want to start blasting gear here and there i wanna do things as "healthy" as possible.

My goals : Get Big, Lose Fat, healthy eating.

My current personal stats :

bodyweight 192 pounds
height 5'6
bench 205 (6 reps i do not know my pr)
squad 315 (2 reps)
deadlift i dont do much of it bc it fucks my back but last time i could do 315 for 3 reps

what first cycle would you recommend with this information, I would love some advices! thanks!

also one of my main goals is fat lose but without losing strength.
Wow, you were given great advice by the guys above.
.... Follow it, and you'll do great.

PhantomReaper

PhantomReaper

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wow, you were given great advice by the guys above.
.... Follow it, and you'll do great.
You really know the Community is solid when you No Longer Need to Post..
Yeah, we always get the guys that do a gram of Tren,like everyone else..!!
But..
Some of us..
.aging out ..it's nice..!!
Z...