-ksm-66
-olympus labs test1fy pro
-maybe some epi-andro in the future :stups:

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
maybe some epi-andro in the future
The 'andros' are great if you're making the crossover from being full natty. Your gains absolutely increase in amount and quality, but not so super-fast that everyone asks "what are you on, bro?!"

QuarkStar

Awards
Are they difficult to mantain after the cycle? because even on natty exracts i've got good gains, but i have to cycle properly.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
Are they difficult to mantain after the cycle? because even on natty exracts i've got good gains, but i have to cycle properly.
I kept all my gains in strength and size so far with a proper PCT cycle of Clomid and Nolva. I also added MK-677, a non-hormonal, non-peptide GHRS. I've been able to keep gaining with that during PCT. Libido is still good with no other side effects noticed.

I think we might have to continue more specific discussion in the anabolics forum so here's a link to my thread, or of course, feel free to start your own! It was my first cycle as well. http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/275603-first-ph-cycle.html

Last edited:

jack3d14

Awards
I think it's always a good idea to cycle products. It can only help

compan

compan

Awards
My big staples for 2016 currently look like:

Finish Line
F95 (100mg)
EC

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think it's always a good idea to cycle products. It can only help
ehhh depends on the product/ingredient really.

there is no justifiable reason to cycle creatine/beta alanine/betaine/a host of other ingredients.

saywutrly

saywutrly

Awards
  • Established
ehhh depends on the product/ingredient really.

there is no justifiable reason to cycle creatine/beta alanine/betaine/a host of other ingredients.
Yeah, why do people say to cycle creatine? I can't find any reasoning.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think the idea of creatine cycling was done as a marketing ploy. It seems like something is way more hardcore/strong when you HAVE to cycle off of it per manufacturers suggestion.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I think the idea of creatine cycling was done as a marketing ploy. It seems like something is way more hardcore/strong when you HAVE to cycle off of it per manufacturers suggestion.
Are you trying to tell me that creatine is in fact NOT an anabolic steroid??

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Are you trying to tell me that creatine is in fact NOT an anabolic steroid??
Depends.

Mono is natural

CEE, stuff makes Sdrol look like Pez

;)

Aaron.Cole

Aaron.Cole

Awards
But a group study probably gained 30 lbs of pure muscle when they cycled it.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, why do people say to cycle creatine? I can't find any reasoning.
To prevent down regulation of Creat1? That's why the suggestion for workout days only - after saturation - is often given these days

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was forced to cycle creatine.. I was getting to big. Not trying to win the olympia..

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
To prevent down regulation of Creat1? That's why the suggestion for workout days only - after saturation - is often given these days
Please elaborate sir if you don't mind. All these Creatine jokes gave me a great laugh, but I'm down to see if there is any truth behind this. I've been on Creatine every day for about 2 years, but I've been wondering if I should take a break for a few months.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed. I either take 5g Creatine for 2-3 months then stop, or if I have some solo creatine product, I take it on workout days only after one month of usage.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. I either take 5g Creatine for 2-3 months then stop, or if I have some solo creatine product, I take it on workout days only after one month of usage.
What about a lower dosage (like in E9) year round, instead of 5g. Reckon it would make any difference?

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What about a lower dosage (like in E9) year round, instead of 5g. Reckon it would make any difference?
Per coop's recommendation, 5g Creatine for 1 month, then 3g everyday afterwards. The thing is, I'm simply too lazy to measure out what "3g" of creatine would be if I have a 5g scoop serving, so I just do it on workout days only to save me the headache. Or yeah, just use ergonine or a product that uses 3g every day.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Wordz_Worf Supplements 63
Supplements 15
Supplements 25
Kickstart7 Supplements 153
srocco112 Supplements 3