Inhibit-e as a staple?

Steve216

Awards
I've been on AE, M-test and follidrone for almost 3 months now and I'm loving it.
I've read of ppl using all 3 as staples which I'm considering doing. I started inhibit e 1month ago just finished the bottle and started BLR letrone.
Can inhibit e or letrone be ran as a staple with the rest of my stack or do the AI's need to be cycled?
Thanks.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For an AI product I'd always recommend taking a break after 8 weeks so your bodies natural levels can recoup.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For an AI product I'd always recommend taking a break after 8 weeks so your bodies natural levels can recoup.
Totally agree 8 weeks then take take a break and I just finished 8 weeks of Inhibit-E and it's a solid
AI supplement.

Rostam

Rostam

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
An AI is not really needed and can be counterproductive by lowering e2 too low if your e2 is already in the range.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
An AI is not really needed and can be counterproductive by lowering e2 too low if your e2 is already in the range.
so test declines as you age...what does estrogen do as you age? 54 male

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What I would do if considering using long-term ex as an ancillary to TRT
1.Get lab work pulled when OFF of Inhibit-E. Lipids would be my main concern here.
2. Then get labs 6-8 weeks and if you really want to play it safe 12-16 weeks in.
3. Assuming my lipid profile is still sound(this assumes inhibit-e is the ONLY variable you changed) I would not hesitate to use long-term.

I do have to ask why you would want to use it long-term? Is this a needs based usage? For instance you are on TRT, and going to be forever, and you need to slightly lower e2. I would look into using inhibit-e before I would resign myself to a lifetime of adex, asin and so on assuming lowering of the T dose was not a viable option. If there is no need and you simply like the product I would continue to cycle it with other options used when off. There is so many great products you can use these days you won't have a hard time finding something to rotate it with.

I do believe for liabilities sake most companies are not going to green light anything that effects the hormonal profile, even mildly and really nor should they in most cases.

Steve216

Awards
Ty all for ur reply.. will finish out the month then drop the AI.. wait 8 weeks and see how it feels before I decide to run it again..👍

Steve216

Awards
What I would do if considering using long-term ex as an ancillary to TRT
1.Get lab work pulled when OFF of Inhibit-E. Lipids would be my main concern here.
2. Then get labs 6-8 weeks and if you really want to play it safe 12-16 weeks in.
3. Assuming my lipid profile is still sound(this assumes inhibit-e is the ONLY variable you changed) I would not hesitate to use long-term.

I do have to ask why you would want to use it long-term? Is this a needs based usage? For instance you are on TRT, and going to be forever, and you need to slightly lower e2. I would look into using inhibit-e before I would resign myself to a lifetime of adex, asin and so on assuming lowering of the T dose was not a viable option. If there is no need and you simply like the product I would continue to cycle it with other options used when off. There is so many great products you can use these days you won't have a hard time finding something to rotate it with.

I do believe for liabilities sake most companies are not going to green light anything that effects the hormonal profile, even mildly and really nor should they in most cases.
Ty for the info.
No not on TRT. just thought it might be a good thing to run an AI while I was on this stack. 47 yrs old just looking for a Lil boost in the gym. Probably need TRT have been thinking about having my test checked. Again thx for the info

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
but generally...as you age...what does estrogen do?
Generally, estrogen levels do decrease as you age, but so does the ratio of testosterone to estrogen.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Totally agree 8 weeks then take take a break and I just finished 8 weeks of Inhibit-E and it's a solid
AI supplement.
Can't go wrong with SNS Inhibit E. Quality AI made by a great company for sure.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I use M-Test and Inhibit-E as daily use supplements myself so I like the combination.

And we have a lot of customers that use Inhibit-E with their HRT regimens. There are even a couple of clinics that used to recommend DIM to their patients that now recommend Inhibit-E to them instead.

Bloodwork is ultimately a good indicator as to whether one can benefit you but also many people just find out that they feel better on it; and Inhibit-E is a great product for keeping estrogen levels in a healthy range but is not very likely to crash them.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I use M-Test and Inhibit-E as daily use supplements myself so I like the combination.

And we have a lot of customers that use Inhibit-E with their HRT regimens. There are even a couple of clinics that used to recommend DIM to their patients that now recommend Inhibit-E to them instead.

Bloodwork is ultimately a good indicator as to whether one can benefit you but also many people just find out that they feel better on it; and Inhibit-E is a great product for keeping estrogen levels in a healthy range but is not very likely to crash them.
you use m-test 365 days a year?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
you use m-test 365 days a year?
Yes, I do. A lot of people use M-Test year round.

In my case, I've discussed this in a lot of detail a few times, but I have a pretty complex endocrinology condition and M-Test is the best thing I've ever used to help increase my free testosterone levels.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

In my case, I've discussed this in a lot of detail a few times, but I have a pretty complex endocrinology condition and M-Test is the best thing I've ever used to help increase my free testosterone levels.
would it be safe to do...without a condition lol? serious tho

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
would it be safe to do...without a condition lol? serious tho
A lot of people use M-Test as a daily use supplement.

Here on AM, natural test boosters get viewed mostly as physique and bodybuilding supplements and the cycling mentality comes into play. But on the general health consumer side of things, they're viewed much more as a quality of life type supplement and people are generally looking for products that they can use consistently.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
A lot of people use M-Test as a daily use supplement.

Here on AM, natural test boosters get viewed mostly as physique and bodybuilding supplements and the cycling mentality comes into play. But on the general health consumer side of things, they're viewed much more as a quality of life type supplement and people are generally looking for products that they can use consistently.
anybody runnin a sale on m-test?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
anybody runnin a sale on m-test?
We have been out of stock on M-Test for a couple of weeks. We hope to have it ship to us this week and it should be back in stock next week and we'll be resupplying retailers as soon as we get it back in.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Will you swicth for optimize T year long instead of M test?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Will you swicth for optimize T year long instead of M test?
No, I've discussed in the past that M-Test has helped me a lot with my endocrinology condition so I won't be coming off of that; but will be adding Optimize-T to it.

That's the beauty of M-Test and Optimize-T - they are both great formulas and can be stacked together or cycled.

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We have been out of stock on M-Test for a couple of weeks. We hope to have it ship to us this week and it should be back in stock next week and we'll be resupplying retailers as soon as we get it back in.
any suggestions of test booster to try while you are getting mtest stocked?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
any suggestions of test booster to try while you are getting mtest stocked?
Absolute. We just launched Optimize-T earlier this week.

Link to Optimize-T on the SNS Website:

Link to Optimize-T intro thread:

Optimize-T RENDERING (FRONT).png

Optimize-T (Supp Facts) v2.png

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Absolute. We just launched Optimize-T earlier this week.

Link to Optimize-T on the SNS Website:

Link to Optimize-T intro thread:

View attachment 208149

View attachment 208150
i have optimize t in cart its not telling me shipping costs anywhere?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
i have optimize t in cart its not telling me shipping costs anywhere?
As you go through the checkout steps, it will provide shipping options.

If you're in the US, basic shipping is free on 75+ orders and its just 5.95 or 5.99 for shipping if under 75.00 (you have options to pay for different expedited options).

If you are international, it will give you shipping choices after you enter all your shipping information.

It's literally impossible to checkout without selecting/approving a shipping option on there.