Stack suggestions?

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Any natural anabolics out there that increase appetite and provide an increase in drive/motivation. I have tried Anabolic Effect, Magnitropin, and Vector a few yeats ago. Im trying to get back in the swing of things. Currently taking KSM ash, and ND Tongkat 10%. Open to anything other than td's their dosing is just not convenient with my schedule.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If you wanna go half natty you could try some mk677. Will increase your appetite quite a large amount. At least it does for the large majority of people.

As far as real natty products go, I honestly can't think of anything

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Arimistane(50-75mg)
Epicatechin (500-1g)
Grapeseed extract (300mg)
Ursolic acid
Possibly a good GDA
Strong pre workout for certain intensity days

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mk677 would be a nice middle ground. Definitely noticed gains but made me bloated and lethargic but everyone is different so it’s worth a shot. Over the last couple years I’ve tried a ton and seem to always go back to black stone myostack. Also can’t go wrong with anything BLR, SNS, or iconic.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I took Massmax XT awhile back and i had appetite increase when taking it. Although i was training harder and longer in duration so that could have played a factor into it as well.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Olympus Labs K1ng Slayer makes me feel like a bottomless pit.
Yeah I think Olympus designs some anabolics with this in mind. The did one called Origin I remember was supposed to increase appetite. I think King Slayer replaced that.

Anacyclus is known for providing appetite increases for some people. SNS does that one now.

MK677 didn’t seem to affect my appetite, but does for most people. I already eat like a horse, so it’s not surprising it wasn’t noticeable for me.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you wanna go half natty you could try some mk677. Will increase your appetite quite a large amount. At least it does for the large majority of people.

As far as real natty products go, I honestly can't think of anything
Im leary of MK677 due to the insulin sensitivity stuff. Ive got berberine just in case but.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I took Massmax XT awhile back and i had appetite increase when taking it. Although i was training harder and longer in duration so that could have played a factor into it as well.
Im leaning toward Massmax xt because Ive never taken it and don't know how I'll respond. I remember way back performax oxymax and alphamax was legit

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Arimistane(50-75mg)
Epicatechin (500-1g)
Grapeseed extract (300mg)
Ursolic acid
Possibly a good GDA
Strong pre workout for certain intensity days
Hmm grapeseed extract. What products have that in it? Also Ive heard ursolic acid is only good if you get it in td form. I havent had arimistane in so long back in eradicate e killed my joints though.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Mk677 would be a nice middle ground. Definitely noticed gains but made me bloated and lethargic but everyone is different so it’s worth a shot. Over the last couple years I’ve tried a ton and seem to always go back to black stone myostack. Also can’t go wrong with anything BLR, SNS, or iconic.
I saw you mention myostack in another post and that might be the other option I try because idk I havent had much response from sns, cel, or blr products. Yesh iconic would be nice but I had at one point three different tds and it was a hassle waiiting for them to dry.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah I think Olympus designs some anabolics with this in mind. The did one called Origin I remember was supposed to increase appetite. I think King Slayer replaced that.

Anacyclus is known for providing appetite increases for some people. SNS does that one now.

MK677 didn’t seem to affect my appetite, but does for most people. I already eat like a horse, so it’s not surprising it wasn’t noticeable for me.
Shoot I didnt know olympus labs still made legit products ever since they got rid of Sup3r PCT and changed there brand ice lost trust in them. I remember them back in like 2015 when we could get all the good OL stuff off nutra.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im leary of MK677 due to the insulin sensitivity stuff. Ive got berberine just in case but.
If your insulin sensitivity is already crap then don't use it. But if your good at the moment, doing regular cardio and eating good you should be fine. Berberine is a fantastic idea too.

If you want some good mk you can use my code over at maresearchchems and save a couple bucks too. Code: smont

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Also I tell ppl all the time, you can pick up a glucose monitor for like 25 bucks and know exactly what is what.

Test your morning fasted and 20-30min post meals and get a idea of what your fasted number should be and what your number should be after a medium to high carb meal.

Once you know those numbers every 4 to 5 days test them again and make sure they're staying roughly the same. If they get too far out of whack you can use your gda or just back off/drop mk.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm guessing your avatar is you, so you obviously know how to eat, I don't think your gonna have to worry too much about the insulin sensitivity thing unless you got some kind of genetic predisposition or you went full on dad bod in your offseason.

I'm also gonna guess your opinion of dad bod is a lot different then the general public lol.

I don't do Instagram or any social media really but I pulled up your main page for Instagram and you definitely know how to get peeled👍

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm guessing your avatar is you, so you obviously know how to eat, I don't think your gonna have to worry too much about the insulin sensitivity thing unless you got some kind of genetic predisposition or you went full on dad bod in your offseason.

I'm also gonna guess your opinion of dad bod is a lot different then the general public lol.

I don't do Instagram or any social media really but I pulled up your main page for Instagram and you definitely know how to get peeled👍
Haha I appreciate the kind words. I definitely miss being in that contest shape but kids and grad school and I just dont have the motivation right now to be that strict with my diet. But ive been holding on to a solid frame just my training has been inconsistent and appetite lacking. Im trying to do other things to get my stress/cortisol under control and then hopefully with my new workout program just being consistent I can get back into it. I look at my IG too and think I need to be there now and its just not realistic I try not to beat myself up haha.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If you’re curious about Ursolic acid, check out Apex Alchemy. Stuff dries crazy quick, I sometimes worry it’s not giving me enough time to rub in all the way! it does feel slightly sticky for 20-30 minutes but that fades. I’m using Ursa Major now and it’s seriously incredible. Strength went up instantly, literally from my first application. Within a week, my chest and arms filled in and my waist tightened up. I also feel great and more alert/less sleepy throughout the day. It’s been almost life changing. Seriously worth a look.

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you’re curious about Ursolic acid, check out Apex Alchemy. Stuff dries crazy quick, I sometimes worry it’s not giving me enough time to rub in all the way! it does feel slightly sticky for 20-30 minutes but that fades. I’m using Ursa Major now and it’s seriously incredible. Strength went up instantly, literally from my first application. Within a week, my chest and arms filled in and my waist tightened up. I also feel great and more alert/less sleepy throughout the day. It’s been almost life changing. Seriously worth a look.
Was going to throw this in here but you got it.

@hercules_22 another one to consider from Apex is Hyperion since people have reported an increase in appetite from it. It’s out of stock at the moment but will be back soon. Here’s a link to the write up with some feedback if you’re interested in a short read:

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Im leaning toward Massmax xt because Ive never taken it and don't know how I'll respond. I remember way back performax oxymax and alphamax was legit
It's definitely worth a try if you haven't tried it before.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alot of people report hunger increase on Anabeta (Anacyclus)